• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sorry!

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Our computer broke down, rest of story coming!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Charmed FF/F

Here is our Charmed Story
Charmed FF/F
Introduction, Chapter One
Capture of Fanni, Piper and Paige
Part 2 Piper’s Painless Punishment

Piper woke up dazed. Paige was tied up next to her, both of them naked. Piper saw the two female demons. One was a dead ringer for Jessica Alba, another a blonde remarkably resembling S.M Gellar.

“Leo!!!!!” she screamed. The two demons giggled for they had taken the two witches to a dimension outside white lighter interference. “Oh, I wouldn’t hope that your stupid white lighter will come to save you.” said Danni. “I want her!” said Tammi pointing to Piper. ‘she’s yours.” Said Danni. Danni grabbed Paige and took her into another room. “Who’s got cute feet?” said Tammi, grinning. Piper eyes when huge as Tammi started to lick her soles. Piper buckled with ticklish laughter and using all her willpower tried to resist the tickling powers of Tammi on her soles. “Tickle, tickle tickle, cutie witch. You’re mine forever. NO husband or sisters for you. Laugh if you like that.” She tickling her arch on her left foot as well as scratching her left sole. Piper bucked as she tried to keep out the giggles. Then a feather flew and ran itself over her right foot on her sole. “Mmph hahahahahahahaha! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! NOT MY HAHAHA SOLES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Piper squealed and buckled with laughter as Tammi started to play cootchie cootchie koo with her ribs. “HAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHO! PLEHEHEHEHASE! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAH!” screamed Piper, tears running down her face. “Kootchie Kootchie koo, ticklish witch. Isn’t she cute? Ahboobooboo.” She said blowing on Piper’s ticklish tummy making her squeal louder. “HAHAHAHA! NOT MY TUMMMYEEEE! HAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHO!”
“What happened here?” said Leo. “Piper and Paige got captured by demons.” Said Phoebe. “I caught this one trying to get me.” She said. It was a cute brunette resembling J. Love Hewitt, tied to the couch and naked. “I won’t tell you a thing.” She screamed. “I want my sisters. And I’m guessing your friends want our powers.” Said Phoebe. “We’ll get them, willingly.” Replied the demon, angrily. “I have a vanquishing potion that can destroy you. Tell me where my sister are or I’ll use it.” The demon girl grinning back at her. “You’re lying, no potion can kill us.” Phoebe walked up to Leo who was worried. “Go to the elders. See if they know something that could help us!” she said. “Be careful.” Leo said before orbing away. Phoebe looked at the book while the demon tried to get away. She found a reference to the Sisters who were Leokkid demons. They fed on laughter extracted from women and were the last of their kind. They also cannot lie. Their names were Tammi, Danni and Fanni. The only way to kill them was to extract laughter from them. In other words, tickle it out of them. “Hey Fanni.” Said Phoebe. “Is that your name or is it Danni or Tammi?” The demon bit her lip then come out “Fanni.” “Are you ticklish?” asked Phoebe, approaching her feet. “Yes. I’ll take you to your sisters.” Replied Fanni, eyes popping. “Think I’ll…” “Please, have mercy. I’ll take you to them. Please, the slightest touch and I’ll die.” Begged Fanni, her eyes filling with tears. Phoebe looked at the desperate Leokkid demon. “Only on the condition you promise not to take me captive.” Said Phoebe. “I… I can’t. My sisters won’t agree, please have mercy on me.” Cried the weeping demon. Phoebe was exaserbated. How could she get her sisters out of this? “Call your sisters and tell the to come here!” said Phoebe. “No, you’ll kill them.” Said Fanni. “Then you get tickled.” She said, approaching her feet. “Fine, kill me. You mean awful witch.” Wailed Fanni. “Your sisters are trying to kill….” “Trying to take their powers, so they can join us.” Finished Fanni. “What?” said Phoebe her long nails inches from the balls of her feet. “You could help make more of us. We were humans once and were tickled to death till we became Leokkids. The Charmed Ones could help us. We take your powers away in bottles and give them back when you’re like us. We can’t do it ourselves. We tried, women don’t turn like we did. But the Charmed Ones becomes ghosts, spirits, wendigos, furies, vampires and white & dark lighters. You will become Leokkids and help us increase our numbers.” She said, terrified. Then Phoebe smiled she had an idea.
To be continued

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back