• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

N-not the F-f-feathers!!! F/F/F/F (Part 2)

Tiffany

TMF Expert
Now, where was I? Oh yes!

"Tickle tickle, tickle!" I teased.
"Round and round the feathers go!" giggled Paige.
"HAHHAHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA! MARSHMALLOWS! MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHARSHMALLOWS!" Annie finally screamed! (That's our safeword, if any of you were curious.)
Judy shut off the player, and clicked the stopwatch simultaniously, and jotted down Annie's time. After a brief recovery period, it was my turn.
"You are SO going to get it!" Annie promised as they cuffed me to the bed, and positioned the player. Judy had tied my big toes together, to prevent me from wriggling too much.
"It's all up to you now, Tiffer." Judy said. "On your mark....get set...GO!"
On went the player and the stopwatch. I held out for about two seconds.
"HAHAHHAAAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHHA! OH NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HAHAHHAAAAHAHHAHAAAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAAAHAAAA!" I burst out.
"Oh she'll never beat us!" gloated Annie.
"Don't be too sure." Paid replyed. "You and I were hollering pretty good, too! Besides, I have the feeling that Tiffer has felt this device before, so she knows what to expect."
"Is that right?" Annie asked me.
"HAHAHAAAHAHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAAHHA! NO FEATHERS! HAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAAHHAHHAAAHHAHA! NOT ON MY FEEEEEET! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAA!" was all I could manage to blurt out.
"Oh, c'mon! Tell us!" said Annie. "Have you used this before? Cootchie, cootchie, cootchie, coo!"
Annie certainly wasn't making it amy eaisier for mt to tell her. Not that I believed that she cared. Meanwhile, the feathers kept on teasing my soles.
"ANNIEEEEEEE! HAHHAHAAAHHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAAAHAHHAHAAHHAA1 DOHOHOHOHOHOHON'T SAY THAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA! HAHHAHAAAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Part of me kept reminding myself that this wasn't our usual "Tickle Telephone" game, and if I gave in, it wasn't me who would get tickled, but part of me also wanted to best both Annie and Paige. At that point all three girls started taunting me. It was just too much.
"HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAAHAHHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAA! MARSH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! MARSH HAHAHHHAAAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHHAHA! MARSHMALLOWS! HAHHHAAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA!" I cried out.
"Time!" said Judy, checking the watch, as I lay panting on the bed. "In third place, wih a time of six minutes, and three seconds......Paige!"
"Shoot!" said Paige. "Oh well! Now this is important, because, if for any reason the winner can't fufill her obligations, the first runner up will be the winner!"
Annie and I giggled, then turned our attention to Judy.
"The first runner up," she announced, with her voice trembling slightly. "with a time of six minutes, and twenty seven seconds is.......Tiffer!"
Annie was visibly excited. Must have been the jumping up and down!
"All right! I won!" she exclaimed. "What was my time?"
"Six minutes and thirty two seconds" said Judy. "I-i guess you w-w-want your prize now?"
"Annie's eyes went all evil-like. "Oh yessssssss!"
Judy lay on the bed, as Paige and I held her down. (yes, we could of cuffed her, but this was more fun!) Annie staddled her thighs.
"Now Tiffer" she said to me. "How does that "Pockets" thingy go again?"
"Allow me to demonstrate!" I said. Letting go of Judy's ankles, Annie was keeping her legs pinned anyway, I stood beside the bed, and dug my fingers into Judys hip flexors.
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!AHH HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHHAHAHAAHAA! NO! NO! NO! HAHHAHAAAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAA! NOT THEEEEEEEEEERE! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAAHAHHAAAHHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAAAAAAA! screamed Judy, trying desperately to buck.
"Oh! Okay, I got it" said Annie, massaging Judy's hips, joyfully. In the meantime, I moved the record player into place, and switched it on.
"Darn!" exclaimed Paige. "Everyone got tickled with that thing but me!"
"Why don't you keep it over the weekend?" I offered. I then went into some of my exploits of self tickling. "Just keep a firm grip on that switch!"
"HHAHAHAAHHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA! NOT MY FEET, TOO! HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAA!" Judy protested. "THAT'S NOT FAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAAAHAHHHAAAHAHAIR! HAHAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAHAAAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHA!"
"How long should we tickle her for" Paige asked, who was now holding down Jusy's writs with one hand, and tickling her underarms with the other.
"How about all our times combined?" I suggested.
Annie and Paige stoppe, loked at me, looked at each other, then at Judy.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Judy wailed.
Paige tossed me the stopwatch. As I clicked it, both gils went back to tickling Judy, as he feathers ran tirelessly along the soles of her feet.
"I've said it before, and I'll say it again!" said Paige, looking at me. "You're EVIL!"
Shrugging, I said, "I try!'

The End.

Cool!

I love your stuff. Keep it up, and you will never lack at least one grateful admirer.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back