• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticking Experance

Machinehead

TMF Master
All of the experiences are not mine.

My girlfriends she tickles my stomach and when im lying down she tickles my feet. She scream's when I tickle her and I just squirm then start to laugh so in the long run she starts off more ticklish but then I end up more ticklish. I tickle her stomach and ribs all the time like when we are laying to gather on the couch we tickle each either. I love it when I am tickling or being tickled.

I was about 14 years old when I had a school project. We were studying the human body. Luckily I received the body part of my choice (feet). So I went to the library and read all I could about feet. When the day came I had this great idea in my head. So when my teacher called me up, I asked her to be my assistant. I told her to sit down and put her feet up. She was wearing a pair of leather boots. I told the class about footwear and how some are good and some are bad. After that I slowly unbuckled the strap on her shoe to reveal a medium sized foot in black socks. I started to get excited as I slipped Mrs. Mitchell’s socks to reveal her soft and rosy soles. I than demonstrated to the class how to massage the foot. Then the fun part came. As we all know the foot is one of the most ticklish parts on the human body. Then I put her pretty feet together and stroked my finger up and down her luscious soles. She began to laugh like crazy. After about a minute or so I stopped and ended my project.

My friend Tim I had to tickle mostly on sleepovers. I would wait till Tim was sleeping and then move the arm closest to me above his head then lightly tickle his armpits, then I would move down to his feet and lightly tickle them for at least a half hour till I could not stand it anymore.

Last year I had the chance to videotape my girlfriend's sister getting the tickle treatment. At the time she was 15 and she is about 5'8", about 120 lbs, with soft white soles. She wore a pair of black nylons and let me videotape her while I worked my fingers into those nylon soles and toes. It ultimately led to me ripping apart the nylon on her left foot and giving her the tickle treatment on her bare soles. The best thing was that she actually had fun. When I have a chance to convert those images to pictures I will have to post them. There may be a time in the near future where I can get this on tape again. I am open to all foot tickling ideas. This time I am thinking about using a feather, Q-tips, brushes, and an electric toothbrush

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back