• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hunger Games Tickling Story: Katniss Everdeen

iamtrench

This is my first story so no hate please.

This is based on the end of the 75th annual Hunger Games but instead of the rebels saving Katniss they saved Peeta so president Snow caught Katniss instead.

Katniss awoke on a face down on a hard flat surface, she was only wearing her bra nad trousers and boots from the games, she tried to move but her arms were restrained to the side, her feet were restrained into the air in a hog-tie position. She could not see, she then realised she had some sort of bag over her head. She comptemplated shouting for help but then she realised that probably wasn't the best idea. About ten minutes passed and she heard people walking down a corridor talking but she recognised one of their voices, then suddenly the bag was pulled of and the light burnt her eyes. Once her eyes refocused she looked around and saw the men. "Snow! She shouted "Yes my dear it's me." He said
"What do you want from me?" Katniss asked
"You see Katniss, your little plan you fomed with the rebels was not a good idea." Katniss thought to herself, what plan? "Dont act confused with me." Snow said losing his composure. He regained his composure and put a smug smile on his face, "Fine then if you won't talk we'll make you." He then left the room, moments later two peacekeepers walk in. Katniss watches them walk to her feet then remove her boots and socks. She shivers as the air hits her feet then out of nowhere the peacekeepers start stroking their fingers down Katniss's soles she starts giggling then she starts panicking. She hated tickling the last person to ever tickle her was her father she tried to escape but the restraints were to tight. The peacekeepers started to build up speed and then they hold back her toes and start scribbling all over her feet she bursts out laughing
"HAHHAHHAHAHAHHA NOHAHAHAHHA PLHAESHAHHAH STAHHHP!" She screamed but the peacekeepers ignored her please and continued scratching her soles afer 10 minutes had passed they both pulled out hairbrush looking objects where the bristles move. Katniss was sweating and deep breathing dreading what would happen next then the peacekeepers activated the object and started scrubbing it down Katniss's soles.HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH NOHAHAHAHAHHAHAH she screamed. She had never felt anything like it, the bristles dance evilly over katniss soles pinpointing every inch of her feet. After 30 minutes it stopped. She was now crying "no... more.." she begged then another peacekeeper entered the room amd sat on her back then altogether they started tickling her, two tickling her feet and one tickling both her armpits, this was hell for katniss her pits were so ticklish no matter how hard she tried she could not close her arms to stop the tickling sensation then the peacekeeper on her back pulled out two more bristle brushes and used them on her pits she screamed HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA NOAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH she could not stand it the bristle brushes on her bare feet and armpits after an hour of torture she passed out

To be continued......

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back