• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The prey becomes the hunter M/F F/F F/M Nudity

xyzaffair

Here's a link to part one http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?257399-Predators-FF-M

He quietly loosened the cuffs on his wrists and ankles enough so that he could slip out of them, but not completely off so it still looked like he was bound and then he waited for what he knew would eventually come.His blindfold still on he heard the door open and soft foot steps moving toward him. He felt the nails lightly run up his feet, knew by now those were Kimi's hands. He laughed aloud it was way to early to spring his trap, he just had to bide his time he knew it would come soon enough.
She trailed her nails lightly up his leg and abdomen before, moving on the bed and straddling his naked waist. "Now Nikki is asleep, but I would like to play more. We have to keep you nice and quiet, I know you like my feet so I'm sure you won't mind a little sock gag for the time being." This was it he thought, he felt Kimi shift her body weight backwards while slipping her socks off as he made his move. Slipping all of his limbs out of their cuffs he grabbed her shoulders and flipped her down, so it was her back on the mattress now. He ripped his blindfold off, seeing her face brought him back to the bar earlier that night and he remembered how beautiful both she and Nikki were. Kimi was in too much shock to even put up much of a fight, he quickly fastened both of her tiny wrists in one of the cuffs purposely leaving the other cuff empty for Nikki (or so he thought.) She was still holding her socks in her hands, he grabbed them and in a role reversal shoved them in her mouth "now we can't have you waking up Nikki can we" he said laughing. She began kicking her legs, but it was no use for her, he easily overpowered Kimi again slipping both of her ankles into one cuff.

His nudity no longer bothered him as climbed off of the bed to stare at his one time captor. He didn't realize how tiny she was, not more then 5 feet tall she was dressed for bed wearing an over sized t-shirt and pink flannel pants, he walked over to her tiny size 6 feet which she began to flail wildly. "Now lets see if your feet are as ticklish as they are beautiful" he said as he grabbed and pulled back all ten of her toes with his left hand and brought the fingers of his right down onto her smooth soles. She began to beg and plead behind her gag, but soon that switched to muffled laughter as he began to spider his nails over her stretched soles.
He knew his nails were not causing the same havoc that the girls did on his sole, his foot fetish cam through as he began to use his tongue back and forth across the base of her tiny toes. Her green eyes screamed in ticklish agony, he was pleasantly surprised how ticklish she was. His tongue now darting between her toes, he moved his hands inside of her pant legs and began to tickle the back side of her knees.

Her face was red, and her hair was a sweaty mess by now. She began bucking her hips banging them against the mattress. Afraid she was making to much noise and would end his party early he stopped tickling her lower body and in a complete role reversal he straddled her tiny waist. Now unable to move he began to push up the bottom of her t shirt, stopping by her ribs he exposed her flat toned milky white belly and innie belly button. He flipped the waist band of her pants down to uncover her hip bones, he placed his hand on either side and said "I wonder how ticklish these are" as he started to give a squeeze.

Her midsection was very ticklish as well, tickling her stomach, belly button, hips, and sides she screamed with laughter. The loudest coming when he blew raspberries on her ticklish stomach. He pushed her shirt up a little more and began playing with her slightly protruded ribs, counting them one by one with his hands only to start all over again. As his hands moved up her sides so did her t-shirt, which soon revealed the bottoms of her bare breasts. He didn't notice as his hands began to explore the beginnings of her deep underarms causing a new sound of desperation to come from her mouth.

His fingers toyed with her, staying just on the edges of her hallows keeping her laughing but knowing the worst was yet to come. He pushed her shirt up over her head this time to reveal her naked chest. He pulled back to admire her body, leaving her time to gasp for air. He was focused on her breasts as her chest heaved up and down. She had large nipples for her relatively tiny b cup breasts, but they looked great and he couldn't wait to play. It was back to business though as he lowered his hands back into her underarms.

He was laying with his upper body on hers, her breasts rubbing against his bare chest as his fingers began to wreak havoc on her exposed and hairless underarms. He could feel her warm breath escaping as laughter through her gag, her breasts jiggled with every movement causing her now hard nipples to trace a path along his chest. This close contact made him grow hard, a fact Kimi could feel as well.

"I've always wanted to try something" he said to her "and since your just lying around I am going to give it a shot." Still using his hand to tickle her right under arm he brought his mouth down and began to lick up her left underarm. Her eyes grew wide, this was a much different sensation then she was used to. It was a true fantasy for him, to tie up a half naked woman and tickle her to his hearts desire. Within minutes her laughed doubled, but soon he felt the familiar feeling of fingernails running up his soles as well.

He jumped off of the bed, his erection was swinging in the air. Nikki began to laugh from the doorway "my oh my does someone like to tickle my little friend Kimi over there." For the first time since he turned the tables on Kimi he was aware of his nudity. "Well I might as well join the party" Nikki said as she began to walk toward him and Kimi she took her shirt off revealing her D cup breasts. Standing on the other side of the bed she began to pull the socks out of Kimi's mouth "one of the best things I find about tickling is hearing the other person laugh" Nikki said as she began to lightly scratch as Kimi's underarms. "I can tell your inexperienced at this, you missed some of her best parts. Now go ahead and pull down her pants, but leaver her underwear on for now" Nikki commanded him. He wasn't sure what to do, on one hand he didn't want to be tied, tickled and milked again, but on the other this was starting to go beyond fantasy and he decided he could not pass this up. He walked back over to Kimi, grabbing at the waist band of her pants she picked her butt up allowing him to pull her pants down to her ankles to reveal a black throng with red trim and red writing that red "Tickle Toy."

Walking toward him Nikki began to speak "Now Kimi and I have been at this a long time and we have developed a little bit of a sub and dom type of relationship. I can tell you have never tickled a woman like this before, let me show you how its done." Now standing next to him Nikki brought her nails down and began to tickle Kimi's nipples. Kimi was in hysterics, her nipples growing harder with each touch only gave Nikki more of a target to play with. Nikki noticed he was staring, keeping one hand on Kimi's nipple she used the other to grab his erection and said "get on the bed."

He didn't know what to do, his plan was back firing, he didn't want to get back on the bed knowing what would happen but she quite literally had him by the balls. Not liking his indecision Nikki gave him a squeeze and a yelp that made up his mind for him. He walked passed her slowly looking for a chance to make a move, when he was again cut off. Nikki added her other hand this time to his sack and lightly twisted, he yelped and slowly moved onto the bed. "Good boy, now put your arms up." He did as was commanded and Nikki again had him tied to the bed. She resumed the nipple tickling and this time added a hand to his chest as well. Kimi was much more ticklish there, but he was beginning to laugh also.

After a few more minutes Nikki stopped, walking out of the room letting the two of them catch their breath. When she returned she climbed on the bed and sat between the two of them facing their feet. He hadn't noticed before but Nikki was barefoot also, her size 8.5 feet were bigger then Kimi's but her soles were no less fabulous. She pulled down Kimi's underwear exposing her completely shaven pussy, when he heard a vibrating noise but couldn't see what Nikki was doing. He had no idea what it was even as he felt the bristles begin to move up his rock hard erection. Kimi was laughing hysterically as Nikki was running the electric toothbrush all over her bare womanhood, his mouth was wide open the feelings were way to intense for him. They tickled and felt good all at once, forced grunts of nonsense were forced out of his mouth as she hit the now bright red head of his penis.

Kimi was in ecstasy next to him as Nikki left the toothbrush on her stomach so the bristles hit her clit, Nikki now began to use her free hand to stroke him as the bristles continued on his head. Kimi began to let out spastic moans, Nikki mocked her "aww look at you little Kimi are you going to cum, I think you are look at those cute little toes and how they curl." Kimi screamed with a powerful orgasm that seemed to last forever watching this Seth also shot his seed into the air having his second forced orgasm of the night.

A few nights later......
Kimi and Seth were sitting at the bar no drinks in hand, when a couple approached them The girl a tiny blonde wearing a crop top that showed off her tight abs, a short skirt with black thigh highs and nylons, the guy was tall with dark brown hair went up to them and said "can we buy you guys a drink, we have been looking for a fun double date." Seth smiled and Kimi replied "we would love a drink."

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back