• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How Holly was turned to a sock fetish slut. F/F FF/F F/F

footfreak2000

TMF Poster
Note: This story is fiction only and any resemblance to real people is only a coincidence. This is also my first attempt at writing a fetish story.
How Holly was turned to a sock fetish slut.
Holly is a 21 year old Asian girl. She is pretty, wears little make up and is very petite about 5'5" and 105lbs. Her shoes size is 6. She has shoulder length straight black hair.
She always wears flats with little ped socks. Today she is wearing a black skirt, a blue blouse and black low cut flats with little black ped socks on.
Holly works in a office and is always dangling a flat or playing with her shoes and heel popping. She drives the guys and a few girls in the office crazy with her constant shoe play and sock display.
One girl in particular is Kate. Another asian girl from China who is also very petite is 30 years old with size 5 feet about 5'3" and maybe 100lbs. She is wearing blue jeans, a white blouse with blue and white striped ankle socks in brown fuzzy moccasins that she has been wearing for 5 days in a row in the same shoes. Her socks get very smelly and moist in her moccasins. She has been wearing the same socks for 5 days for a particular reason (or person).
Kate has always been into girls and has really developed a crush on Holly. Holly is not necessarily into girls but is single at the moment. Kate always finds herself lost in watching Holly's feet playing with her shoes under her desk.
Kate and Holly are office friends and occasionally go to lunch together. Holly thought at times Kate seems a little too into her but nothing that has alarmed her. Holly has also caught her staring at her feet and has wondered if Kate is into girls.
Kate has a lesbian friend named Stacy who is Hispanic about 5'8" 31years old with long legs and always wears nylons or pantyhose. Her feet are size 8 which she uses to smother and control Kate as well other women. She has jet black hair with a Betty Paige cut.
Stacy is very dominate in nature and has dominated Kate and made her into her live in slave. One night Stacy told Kate while Kate was tied up having her tiny size 5 socked tickled by Stacy to tell her her deepest fantasy.
Kate was squirming and laughing and didn't want to tell her mistress cause she was a little embarrassed by her deepest fantasy and knew the mistress could make it come true.
After 20 minutes of pure feet tickling by mistress Stacy using her long sharp nails and eventually a hair brush Kate broke and told Stacy she will tell her everything if she can just stop getting tickled and can smell Stacy's big nylon clad feet. Stacy has turned Kate into a foot smelling freak and Kate couldn't ever get enough of the mistresses feet on her face.
Kate went on to tell the mistress about Holly and her feet and how she always teases Kate. Well the mistress was very intrigued by this girl Holly and wanted to turn her into Kate's sock smelling slut, as well as being dominated by the mistress herself. She concocted a plan to dominate Holly and make her become obsessed with smelly feet and eating pussy. Stacy thought to herself I will completely turn her out.
That night Kate was told to wear the same socks in the same shoes for the next 5 days and to invite Holly over to Stacy's for movie night and wine on Friday.
Kate couldn't believe what the mistress had planned and was so nervous she didn't think she would actually go through inviting Holly. That ws until Holly came into the office in her skirt,little black flats and black ped socks. Kate then felt a warming in her pussy like never before and knew what she had to do.
That evening Holly drove to Stacy's around 7pm a house of a woman she has never met. Holly didn't have any family in the area or close friends so she didn't mind meeting a new girl for a movie night and wine.
Holly pulled up to the house and saw Kate's car in the driveway. When Holly rang the door bell she was greeted by a very exited Kate dressed in a low cut nighty with no bra and was still in her moccasins and socks.
Holly who was still wearing the same outfit came into the kitchen and met Stacy for the first time. Holly was kind of taken a back at how stunning Stacy was. Tall slender in a black cocktail dress black seemed nylons and was oddly wearing 6" heels at home. Holly immediately felt a little intimidated in her presence. Stacy held out her hand and Holly went to shake her hand when Stacy lifted the hand and gently kissed Holly's hand leaving a red lipstick mark and handed Holly a glass of wine. The wine was laced with ecstasy.
They proceed to the living room where they were to watch the movie and Kate, Stacy and Holly all sat on the same couch with Holly in the middle. Holly thought about taking of her shoes for comfort but didn't since the other girls left their shoes on.
After about 40 minutes into the movie and Holly's two glasses of wine Stacy turned to Kate and said "Kate be a good girl and remove Holly's shoes for her". Holly was surprised by the request and started to blush and started to kindly say "no its alright" when Kate lifted Holly's legs up and ever so gently glided off Holly's little flats. Kate was so nervous and excited her hands were trembling a little. Holly's little socked feet were so warm in her hands and Holly giggled a little and put her feet on the floor.
Stacy said "oh ticklish are you?" and Holly replied "yes very." "Give me the shoes please" the mistress said to Kate who handed them right over and Stacy walked out of the room with them. Holly's head was kind of swimming at this point and didn't even really think of not knowing where her shoes went.
At this point Stacy returned and told Holly to move to the end of the couch. For whatever reason Holly complied without reason. Next thing the mistress told Holly to please removes Kate's shoes so she can as well be more comfortable. without a second thought Holly found herself slipping of her coworkers shoes. At this point Kate now had her legs fully on the couch with her socked feet aiming right at Holly. Holly instantly noticed the smell emanating from Kate's feet. It was actually a pleasant sweet and damp smell. Holly handed the shoes to Stacy for some reason even know she didn't ask for them. Stacy then took one of the moccasins and held it right over Holly's face and very sternly said "inhale". Holly complied and smelled a very intoxicating sent she has never smelled before and her head was now swimming more and she actually felt herself getting wet. After about a minute smelling the shoe the mistress pulled it away and just kind of wickedly laughed and said "like it". Holly stammered and could only say "um" when Holly couldn't believe what happened next. The mistress told Kate to place her socked feet on Holly's face so she can "smell the real thing". Kate was so happy by the command she lifted her little feet to Holly's face without a second thought. Holly couldn't believe it. The smell...the smell. It was overwhelming the socked feet were so warm and sweet on her face. Her nostrils inhaled the sweet smell as Kate completely smothered her face with her socked feet. Holly was now getting wetter than ever and getting very flustered. Right at the moment she went to move her face away from that sweet scent she couldn't believe what happened next. Stacy grabbed Holly by the back of her hair and held Holly's head firmly to Kate's sweaty socked feet. Holly uselessly tried to say something in resist under the socked feet but it was just muttered by the socks. After about 2 minutes of pure sock scent inhaling Holly started to feel week as the mistress pulled her head back and commanded " lick and kiss Kate's socked feet now!" Holly whined "but why I don't get what is going on" when Stacy then slapped her face and said "don't ever talk back to the mistress and comply" Holly couldn't believe it. Her eyes started to water as she turned and started to lick and gently kiss Kate's sock feet. Kate was in heave. She couldn't believe she really had Holly her hot little coworker under her feet. Holly could see Kate's panties since her little nighty was bunched up and she could see a wet spot start to grow. At the point the mistress told Kate "bring her to the room".
Holly was now a little scared and didn't know if she was ready for lesbian sex and said "I think I'm just going to go home." to which Stacy replied "oh no honey you are not going anywhere. You've had to much to drink and I have locked your shoes and keys away to protect you." at this point Holly remembered she left her purse on the kitchen table so the mistress must have locked it up.
Holly tried to make a futile defiant plea to Kate stating she doesn't want to do this anymore when all Kate replied with in her Chinese accent "I'm sorry but its to late to turn back now as she again pressed her feet to Holly's face. During this time Stacy slipped some fuzzy handcuffs on Holly's wrist and put a blindfold over Holly's eyes. Little did Holly know she wasn't being taken to a bedroom for common sex, but a tickle sex chamber.
All Holly could hear is the mistresses' heels clicking on the hardwood floor as she was led down a hallway then some stairs and into the tickle chamber.
Once in the tickle chamber Stacy ordered Kate to strip Holly of her clothes but to leave her socks and panties on. As Kate undressed Holly Holly started to tear up.
Her body was so flawless and her golden skin and B cup breasts were impeccable. Holly was then placed on a device similar to what they use in tickle abuse or Czech tickling. She was strapped in with her little socked feet strapped in place. Holly was now more terrified than ever. The mistress finally spoke " remember when you told us how ticklish you are? Well lets really find out" with that the mistress started to lightly run her nails up and down and up and down Holly's little socked feet. Holly shrieked and started laughing hard and couldn't believe she was having her feet tickled. The mistress just kept gliding her nails in the same manner for about 3 more minutes. She stopped and Holly continued to giggle for about another minute till she caught her breath. "please stop, no more no more." Stacy spoke "see I am mistress Stacy. From now on you will only refer to me as mistress. I own your little friend Kate she lives to worship my feet now. She loves my feet in nylons and socks. She loves to smell them and kiss them and soon you will as well be addicted to it. You will however worship at Kate's feet as well as mine" Holly couldn't believe what she was being told but before she could even being to register it Stacy said "Kate go to her feet and tickle until I tell you to stop." "Yes Mistress" said Kate. The mistress then told Kate to kiss and smell Holly's feet before she starts the tickling to which Kate complied. She buried her face into Holly's feet and took in the sweet scent. Holly's feet were not nearly as sweaty or smelly as Kate's but they were still good. At this point the mistress sat on a stool by Holly's head and started to pet Holly's hair and said "don't worry honey, you will soon love it." with this Stacy slipped off her heels and place her large warm nylon clad feet on Holly's face. Once again Holly inhaled an intoxicating scent. Stacy's feet smelled different from Kate's. They were more of a spice and perfume scent. Holly started to get really wet then the tickling started and Holly busted out into fits of laughter as the mistress kept her feet on her face. All this was to much for Holly. The scent the tickling all to much. Kate was at Holly's feet dancing her fingers and nails over every inch of her feet. Stacy told Holly to stick out her tounge and she complied as best she could while laughing and the mistress ran her feet over her tounge. Holly was screaming and laughing now so hard from the sock tickling when Stacy said "looks like we might need to gag her." as she shoved all 5 toes from one foot into Holly's mouth. Without thinking Holly just started sucking on the nylons toes in her mouth. The mistress then removed her feet from Holly.
Holly was still having her tickled like crazy by Kate who was tickling like a woman possessed. The mistress then told Kate to stop the tickling and to go rub her socked feet on Holly's face for a while. Kate happily complied and sat on the stool and softly placed her socked feet on Holly's face. Holly instantly remembered the strong scent and Kate's socks were still warm. Holly actually started enjoying the smell. Stacy then stated " oh look someone is starting to like it. Look how wet she is getting Kate." Stacy then cut off Holly's little panties that were now soaked, walked over to Kate and said "open wide" as she shoved Holly's panties into Kate's mouth. With Holly still blindfolded Stacy told her "yes I just shoved your panties into Kate's mouth and she will keep them in their till I tell her she can take them out." before Holly could think she felt two fingers with long nails slide into her pussy and she bucked in reaction. The mistress was now fingering Holly in a very rhythmic matter and she could actually hear Holly sniffing harder at Kate's feet. Holly had the most explosive orgasm of her life as she came all over the mistresses fingers. The mistress smirked and said to Holly "was it good?" "mmmmhmmm" is all Holly could get out from under Kate's feet and she actually started gently kissing Kate's feet almost as in a way of saying thanks. The mistress then took of Holly's blindfold, pulled the panties from Kate's mouth and made Kate lick Holly's cum from her fingers. Well enough fun we haven't fully broken you yet. With that the mistress went to Holly's feet and removed her socks revealing two beautiful pedicured feet with blue polish. The mistress then applied baby oil to Holly's feet and went to town on her with her nails,electric tooth brush and hair brushes. During this Kate has removed her own clothes except for her socks and she fingered herself as she watched the mistress work at Holly's feet and at one point made Holly eat her out. By the end of the night Holly had multiple orgasms and was destroyed. She has been turned out to be a sock slut.
By sunrise Holly awoke curled up with Kate and she had both of Kate's socks in her mouth. The mistress came in looking a little softer in the morning in a pink nighty no panties and pink ankle socks. She had Holly's phone in her hand and said give me the name of one friend in your phone who is single and cute. Holly's eyes widened and said "no mistress please I can't, you can't please. I'm now your sock slut but please not any of my girlfriends." The mistress just said "do you want 2 hours in the tickle chair then?" and Holly meekly replied "Rebecca". The mistress found Rebecca's name in the phone and texted her acting as Holly. She told her to come to her new friends house for movie and wine and said it is a "stinky sock" themed night so to wear the smelliest pair of socks she has and with flats or moccasins. Three minutes after the text was sent Rebecca replied back "sounds fun see you this evening, I have a pair of purple ankle socks I have actually been wearing for 3 days straight."
The plan was set and at 7pm Rebecca showed up in a little dress with red flats and her purple socks. Rebecca like Holly was 21 with fiery red hair and was petite as well. Her shoe size is 6.5.
The mistress answered the door wearing a black dress heels and a pair of calf high nylon socks she has worn off and on for a month without washing. Stacy got straight to it." Hi I'm mistress Stacy." she said as she handed Rebecca a glass of wine." Holly and Kate will be out in a moment, please let me take your shoes and purse and go have a seat." as the mistress bent down and stripped Rebecca of her shoes. Rebecca didn't think much of it thinking its all part of the themed night. After the mistress locked away Rebecca's shoes and purse she said the will be out any moment now but we can get started." Tell me how smelly my socks are." The mistress said to Rebecca as she sat next to her slipped of her heels and to Rebecca's surprise place both her socked feet right on Rebecca's face. Rebecca inhaled the sweet scent. Rebecca didn't know what to do so she just kept smelling waiting for the mistress to make a move. "so how are they?" asked Stacy. Um tasty Rebecca said playfully still not understanding the magnitude of the situation. Now lets see how stinky your socks are." with a smirk. "And lets let your friend Holly be the judge."
Rebecca said "sure bring on the judge" and giggled. At this point the mistress called for the girls and Rebecca couldn't believe what she was seeing. Kate whom Rebecca has met was wearing no bra in her panties wearing a pair of 4 day worn dirty white socks. In her hand she had a leash and was leading Holly who was on all fours behind her completely naked with a dildo her pussy and a butt plug in her ass and nipple clamps clamped to her beautiful nipples. In Holly's mouth were Kate's blue and white striped ankle socks.
Rebecca just sat their shocked. By this point the wine and ecstasy were starting to take effect on her. The mistress placed a hand firmly on one of Rebecca's shoulders incase she tried to get up. "Kate, please lift Rebecca's feet to Holly's face so she can judge the smell, but first give Rebecca's feet a tickle test." Kate complied and scrambled her fingers over Rebecca's socked feet making her laugh like a little girl. Rebecca was embarrassed. The mistress then said "Holly sniff!". Holly did so and as this was going on Rebecca said " guys please this is going a little to far. Holly do u even want to be here?" Holly looked up and just said "yes" and went back to sniffing. Rebecca tried getting up but the mistress grabbed her by the sides and tickled her back down to the couch. The mistress just kept on tickling Rebecca's upper body so she couldn't compose herself. Then mistress placed the fuzzy handcuffs on Rebecca as Kate tied her ankles.
Rebecca you mustn't try to escape. Now you have to watch your friend Holly get punished for your actions. "Holly!" the mistress said "you will now stand up slowly keeping the dildo and butt plug in and Kate will tickle you in front of your friend Rebecca as I tickle Rebecca's sweet socked feet." Holly did as she was told moaning as the dildo moved around in her as she held her pussy tight around it. She then lifted her Hands over her head and Kate proceeded to tickle the piss out of her upper body...literally. Holly couldn't stand all the pressure in her anymore more and the dildo popped out with a stream of piss following. Stacy then said "that's why I have hardwood floors." as she tickled away at Rebecca's feet with a hairbrush. The mistress then asked Kate for the dildo and ordered Holly to smell Rebecca's socked feet as Kate was to rub her dirty white socks all over Rebecca's face. The mistress told Rebecca to open wide as she made Rebecca suck all the juices of Holly from the dildo. While all this was going on Rebecca didn't notice the mistress and slid down her panties until she felt the electricity when the mistress starting rubbing her clit. Rebecca was getting so hot. She had feet on her face. Another girl at her feet while sucking a dildo. She was getting wetter by the second and the mistress could feel it. The mistress then plunged the dildo in and out of Rebecca's pussy and Rebecca loved it. A few minutes later Rebecca actually shot a stream of squirt out. The mistress loved it. She pushed Kate's feet away and started making out with Rebecca. At this point the Kate grabbed Holly by the hair and held her face to her pussy. The mistress raised Rebecca's dress up and off then played with her nipples while making out with her and fingering the cum out of her.Rebecca has now been turned out by the mistress.
After the massive orgy ended in the living room the mistress gave Kate a strap on and sent her and Holly to bed as she took Rebecca to her bedroom. Before the girls all went to their rooms the mistress said "girls, tomorrow we are all going to the mall and we will pick one young hot shoe sales girls to break." Rebecca felt very weird about it and Holly and Kate just smiled and kissed each other on their way to bed. As Rebecca was being taken deeper into foot fetish sex by the mistress she could hear Holly being tickled and fucked by Kate throughout the night and found it turning her on. As she laid in bed next to the sleeping mistress Rebecca couldn't stop thinking of what kind of girl they will find to turn out. The idea now aroused her as she fingered herself to sleep with one of mistresses’ socks over her face.

Any feedback would be appreciated and if anyone likes the story l am currently writing the sequel and am thinking about posting it as well.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back