• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend and her sister. A long story.

fecil

TMF Expert
The summer after she moved out of the dorm and before she moved in with Leigh, my girlfriend Amanda had her own 2-bedroom apartment in town. One weekend her 20-year-old sister Shannon came up from her college about 4 hours away to spend a few days. Born 21 months apart, in many ways Amanda and Shannon were like twins, but it was always clear which one was the big sister and which was the little. That came out big over the weekend.

The three of us had spent the day at the lake on campus, swimming and skiing and drinking. We went for an early supper at a grubby burger joint, then back to Amanda's apartment to shower and hang out. And drink some more.

The three of us sat around watching TV. I was just wearing shorts and t-shirt. Amanda had on a big pair of oversized boxers, a tank top, and some thick white socks. Shannon, to be more modest in front of me I guess, had on a sleeveless t-shirt, some gray thin sweatpants, and thin black ankle socks. We were drinking gin. The girls had their feet up on opposite ends of the coffee table.

Shannon said "Hey Amanda, do you remember those sleepovers you used to have when we were kids? Like about 3 or 4 of your friends would come spend the night?"
Amanda smiled "Sure I remember those. I still see a couple of those girls today, they went to school here."

Shannon's voice went lower. "Do you remember what y'all used to do to me?"

Clearly Amanda hadn't thought in a long time about those nights a decade ago. "I remember we'd dress you up, put makeup on you. That was all so silly."

"Do you remember what Myra did to me, twice?"

"Ooooh. Yeah."

I hadn't said a word, just listened, but clearly the air had gotten heavier.

"How could you let them do that to me? I know you didn't really do it yourself, but you let it happen."

Now I had to speak up. "What did they do?"

"They, mostly Myra, thought it would be funny to make me smell their feet. I probably could have fought off her, but not 3 of them. One night they decided to make me do that. They tried to force me down and I fought back, so they got some jump rope and tied my hands behind my back and laid me down on the floor and rubbed their nasty feet all over me. Myra kept trying to put her toes in my mouth but I never let her. Her feet smelled really bad."

"Oh god, Shannon, where was I?' Amanda was startled to hear the details. "I mean I knew they had upset you but I didn't know it was like that."

"You were in the other room on the phone with a boy I think. Anyway, this lasted probably about 3 minutes, and it was so humiliating. I hated those girls after that."

"Oh dear I'm so sorry." Shannon cut her off.
"Not sorry enough to stop what happened the other time."
Me again: "What happened the other time?"

"THEY TICKLED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!" Shannon was drunk and upset at remembering things she'd tried to forget apparently. I looked at Amanda.

"Yeah, we did that. We let Shannon play Scrabble with us, but we told her that the loser would be punished. We'd done that in the past and it was stuff like we'd make the loser strip to bra and panties and run out to the mailbox, or we'd make the loser eat cereal out of the dog dish, just silly pranks."

Shannon was staring off into space, not crying but clearly remembering. Amanda continued.
"But this one time we let Shannon play, and of course she lost. I recall now that it was Myra's idea to do what we did."

"Which was?"

"We tied Shannon to the bed and tickled her. I mean it was all supposed to be silly and innocent and maybe a little embarrassing like the other stuff. I guess it went too far."

"YOU'RE DANG RIGHT IT DID! THAT BITCH TRIED TO KILL ME!" Shannon's drunken rage was a little loud and dramatic, but she was obviously upset. "Y'all were just poking at me and laughing with me--she was digging into me for all she was worth--my sides, my underarms, my feet--god my feet. It was awful. You couldn't tell because I was laughing so hard, and when it was over I didn't want to seem like a baby to those girls. I tried to be a good sport."

"Oh honey I'm so sorry--you never told me." Amanda got up and went over to hug her sister who now was not crying (she hadn't at all) but was laughing instead. Amanda pulled back to look at her face.

"What is so funny?"

"All of that stuff is so silly, like you said. I've spent years either not thinking about it, or telling myself I'd been traumatized or something. Now that I hear it all out loud, it's just stupid. I mean, stupid Myra may have had some weird hangup, but everyone else was just messing around."

"So you're ok with it now?"

"Sure, why not? It didn't kill me, I didn't get raped or anything, and probably everyone else has forgotten about it."

I am sitting there stunned. And extremely interested.

Next, Amanda says the thing that she later would regret, except she really didn't.

"So how was it really? Do you think now it was as bad as you remember?"

"Which one? The foot smelling was bad because of Myra because hers smelled so bad and she apparently wanted me to kiss them or something. The tickling was actually bad, but it was survivable obviously."

Amanda dug herself deeper: "I can't imagine."

Shannon seemed to sober instantly.
"You don't have to imagine it big sister--you can live it."

"What in the world are you talking about?"

"Yep, that's what I want dear--I want you to make it up to me by doing it yourself." Shannon was answering a question no one had asked, but she seemed pleased to have thought of it.

"Make what up to you? Do what myself?" Amanda was a little drunker and not catching on.

"Smell my feet dear. And..." I was about to fall out of my chair.

"And what?" Amanda looked intrigued and a little concerned. Slightly pale.

"You know what else..." Shannon was now grinning.

"NO WAY! You won't do it anyway--you hate feet, you've said that." Amanda looked at me pleadingly.

"All of a sudden I don't mind them so much. This might be fun!"

Amanda was now sobering too. "Well it might be fun, but it isn't going to happen!" She looked at me, now determined.

"Come on Amanda--I told you it wasn't that bad and besides you owe me this."

"I don't owe you anything!" That was almost a shriek.

"Come on, it'll be silly like you said. We'll take it easy on you I promise."

"We'll" made Amanda realize for the first time I think that I was watching all this. I knew her well enough to know when she was thinking hard about something. And I had a good idea what she was considering.

Here was her little sister that she loved more than anything in the world, asking Amanda to make up for something that happened when they were younger--not an unreasonable request. Except that it involved her being tickled, which she hated miserably, and also some kind of embarrassing other foot thing--that was all too much to be asked. Or was it? Amanda prided herself on being up for anything, any challenge, and she had proven it to me many times since we started dating. How could she gracefully back down from this? And how could she now, at this point? If she didn't go along the rest of the night would be very awkward, probably the rest of Shannon's visit. Could she let her sister leave with this unresolved? What effect would that have on their relationship? Would it come up again? But then how would it be afterwards if she went along with it? And what would Jeff think, and what would he do?

I could see all that running through Amanda's mind in about 90 seconds.

Sigh. "OK, let's get it over with I guess. What are the rules?"

"YAY!" Shannon jumped up from her seat. "No rules except you're not in charge for once."

If Amanda had been paying attention, those words would have been ominous. As it was, she was trying to resign herself to her fate. "So what do you want me to do?"

Shannon ignored the question and looked at me for the first time. "Jeff, have you got some rope anywhere?"

"You don't have to do that to me--I'll cooperate," Amanda was still trying to control the situation.

I was apparently now involved. "We have some clothesline, but we've also got some handcuffs." Shannon looked at Amanda and winked. "Bring them both," she told me. I was back in less than a minute with clothesline that was already cut (we had used it) and also our pair of real handcuffs--no safety latch. I handed it all to Shannon.

"Turn around," she told Amanda. Shannon was now moving very slowly as if to savor this. She cuffed Amanda's hands behind her back. "How does that feel?"

"OK"

"Good. Now dear, let's get you to kneel here in front of the coffee table." She guided Amanda to the spot she wanted and pushed her down gently. Shannon then sat on the sofa on the opposite side and put her her socked feet up on the table. "Smell them," she commanded.

Even though there's no way they could smell bad, Amanda was clearly reluctant, mainly because it was humiliating to be handcuffed in front of her sister about to put her nose up to her feet. But eventually she did.
"Take a big whiff," Shannon directed. She was smiling big. I was staring.
Amanda put her nose right against the bottom of Shannon's socked foot and inhaled. Each time she did with a little more effort. This wasn't as bad as she had feared. But Shannon wasn't done.

"Now dear sister, why don't you kiss them?"
"What?"
"Kiss my feet bitch." Shannon was taking charge from her older sister.
Again reluctantly, Amanda began placing small kisses on each foot, on the socks, and rapidly as if she could get it over with.
"Put them in your mouth." Shannon wriggled her toes to emphasize the point.
Amanda knew where this was going so she gave in quicker. She opened her mouth and put it around Shannon's socked toes as best she could. Shannon cackled with delight.
"This is awesome! I should have made you do this years ago!" Amanda ignored her and kept putting her mouth on the toes, not looking up.

"Wait, stop, I have another idea." Shannon reached down and slipped off her left sock. Her tan, slender foot was now next to the one that still had on a sock. Her toes were painted pale pink and her feet were incredibly smooth on top and bottom.
"Kiss it." Amanda shook her head no. "Yes," her sister said. "You know you have to do it."

Amanda shrugged, seemingly annoyed, and placed very light kisses on the top of the foot. Then as if trying to take back control, Amanda began kissing Shannon's bare foot all over--top, bottom, sides. The suddenness of it took Shannon's breath, as if she weren't going to expect all that. But she let Amanda keep going. And she kept going.

Still pushing the issue, Amanda next put her mouth over Shannon's big toe. The sensation caused Shannon to gasp and then to sit back. Amanda sucked her big toe, then her other toes. Shannon actually closed her eyes. I couldn't blink.

"Take off your other sock," Amanda said softly. "Let me kiss that foot." Amanda was now back in control but Shannon didn't seem to mind at the moment. She slipped off her right sock and let Amanda give it the same treatment for at least 3 minutes. The only sound in the room was the soft sound of Amanda's mouth touching her sister's bare feet. I had stopped breathing a while back.

"WAIT," Shannon suddenly realized that she'd lost control. "Hold it, you're not hating this like you're supposed to." She turned to me. "Jeff, have you ever had your feet kissed?"
I didn't want to tell Shannon that Amanda and I had already done almost this exact same thing to each other, but in truth never with an audience.
"Uh uh. That's not part of the deal" Amanda was blushing
"No deal sweetie. I'm in charge." She motioned for me to put my feet up on the table.

With a little prodding Amanda scooted over on her knees to where I was. She took a deep breath and did the same fast-kissing thing as she had started with Shannon. I'm not sure who was more embarrassed at having Shannon watch this, but Amanda kept going and I let her. I wish I could say I enjoyed it more, but I was so self-conscious about my feet, about having her sister watch this rather intimate act, about seeing my girlfriend being humiliated like this. Amanda kissed both my feet and sucked all my toes then sat up straight.

"Is that it?" She looked ready for it to be.
"No honey, it's just starting. There's more you know."
Amanda groaned.
"Whatever you're planning to do, please don't tickle me. You know I can't take it. It's worse for me than it is for you. Please please don't do this to me. I'll do anything..."
"Wow, my sister is begging me for mercy. Too bad you didn't listen to me years ago."

Shannon went over and found the handcuff key on the counter and took off the cuffs from Amanda.
"Are you going to keep cooperating, or are you done?"
"I'm not wimping out. You do whatever you need to do. But I'm not going to like you very much for a while."
"That's okay, we're sisters, you don't have to like me dear. I've waited for this a long time. Go to the bathroom or whatever. I'll call you when I'm ready." And with that Shannon went into Amanda's bedroom and closed the door.

Amanda looked at me and let out a big sigh.
"That wasn't too bad, other than my shoulders and knees got tired. And it was a little embarrassing at first. But I got over that."
"Hmmm." I didn't know what to say.
"Did you enjoy it?"
Searching for the right thing to say I managed "Yeah, it was cool."

Amanda started to walk past me to the guest bathroom. I finally figured out what I wanted to ask.
"Do you want to go through with this? I mean, I can stop her." Wrong thing to say.
"DON'T YOU DARE INTERFERE. This is between us. If she thinks she needs to humiliate me or torture me to feel even with me then I'm going to go through with it. I don't need my big, strong boyfriend to save me from my little sister. You don't get it..." Amanda was almost angry with me for the suggestion.
"I'm not backing out of anything. I don't want you to do anything, ok?"
"OK."

Amanda went into the bathroom and slammed the door. The noise made Shannon open the door to the bedroom.
"Is she ok?" Shannon seemed concerned, but I don't know if it was genuine concern for Amanda, or just fear that her little night was over.
"She's fine. She's determined to take whatever's coming."
"But you don't look so sure you want her to."
"Well, it's not easy to see your girlfriend like that. And to think what's about to happen."
"You can leave." Shannon was not in the mood for my doubts.
"Why are you doing this?" I guess I was trying to talk her out of it.
"Look, Jeff, you'll never understand. Your brother is much younger than you. She's not even two years older than me, but I've always been the "little" sister. She was always a little prettier than me, a little smarter, more athletic, more popular...She got to to everything FIRST but I was always there to watch. I love her and respect her so much, but I've sometimes felt inferior to her. Not because of her but more just how I felt."
"And making her kiss your feet and possibly tickling her to death will make you guys even?"
"I told you that you wouldn't understand it, but I think she does." And with that, "she" came out of the bathroom.
"What are you guys talking about?"
"Mr. Boyfriend wonders why I'm doing this to you. I don't think he likes it."
"He can leave." Amanda looked at me defiantly. "Well, sport, do you want to leave?" She always called me sport when she was put out with me.
"Well, uh, no, I mean..." And I really had mixed feelings, but in the end I did want to watch. I mean good grief, these were two beautiful girls, 20 and 22.
"Tell you what, sport. You can stay but you can't interfere at all." Amanda back in charge.
"OK."
"And we're going to make sure it's ok. Come over here. Take off your shirt." Amanda led me over to the coffee table. I hesitated taking off my shirt.
"I know how sweaty you can get. Take it off." And when I did she spun me around and snapped the cuffs around my wrists. So now I'm standing there in just my boxers, with my hands bound behind me. Amanda looked at Shannon. "Now what?"

"Now, dear, go into the bedroom and lie down on your bed. Why don't you go ahead and take your shirt off too, and those socks?"
"My shirt?"
"You think I haven't seen them before? I'm sure he has," Shannon said, pointing to me. "Are you backing out?"
"No." Amanda was not pleased. She didn't take off her shirt and socks until she was out of sight in the bedroom, and she threw them back out the door towards us. I heard her lay down.

"You ready, sport?" Shannon liked that nickname.
"I guess."
"Too late now if you're not. Wait here until I call you."

Shannon went into the bedroom and shut the door. Over the next several minutes I heard their voices rapidly whispering, and heard the springs on the bed squeaking. For a second I wondered if I was missing it, but there was no laughter or shrieking. I was growing more self-conscious and also more aroused the longer I waited, and it was starting to show. Finally Shannon opened the door.

"Okay, sport, come on in and sit down."
I walked in and sat in the big chair against the wall on the near side of the bed. What I saw was stunning. My beautiful girlfriend Amanda, all 5'8" of her, was stretched out on the queen-size bed. She only had on a pair of bikini bottoms. Her wrists and ankles were very securely tied to the bed frame with the clothesline, several loops around each wrist and ankle. She was immobile. To my surprise she was blindfolded with the white cloth blindfold she'd kept as a souvenir of a hazing event from years earlier. She must have told Shannon where it was. The white strip of cloth against her black hair was striking.
Shannon looked at me and explained, "I told her I couldn't really do this to her if she kept looking at me all scared and sad."
"Please don't do this..."Amanda's voice was soft and shaky. I couldn't tell how scared she was or how much of it was to mess with Shannon. But I did know that Amanda was very deathly ticklish. Whichever the case, it wasn't slowing down Shannon.

"Where to begin..." Shannon walked around the sides of the bed, Amanda trying to follow the movements but unable to see.
Shannon launched a sneak attack on Amanda's bare soles. Her size 9 feet were completely unprotected and the fingernails scratching along on the bottoms made Amanda thrash as much as she could move and begin immediately to emit a loud throaty laugh.
"STOPSTOPSTOPPLEASESTOP!" Shannon kept at it, hard. I had a great view, and could see Amanda's feet clench and twist trying to escape. It was obvious that she was suffering, but she kept laughing.

Shannon kept that up for about a minute then stopped. Amanda was breathing heavily and had already begun having beads of sweat appear on her forehead and neck.
"Was that too mean?" The tease was obvious.
"No bitch, it was great. Is that all?"
"No, dear, we're just getting started. You know this could last for hours. Who's going to stop me?" and she shot a glance at me.

"Fuck you." I'd never heard Amanda use that word. That told me it was bad for her.
"Such language from such a pretty girl." Shannon got on the bed and straddled Amanda's hips. Without a word she began scratching the exposed underarms. That drew a different kind of laughter, not as desperate at first, but becoming more uncomfortable as time passed. Shannon's red fingernails ran all over Amanda's armpits, the undersides of her arms, down her sides and over her stomach. Shannon never touched Amanda's exposed breasts or nipples. This was not sexual, not even for a moment. This was all about being vulnerable, being exposed, being embarrassed, and being uncomfortable. Shannon varied her tickling from fast to slow, from long strokes to short scrabbles, and the gutteral laughter sometimes changed to moans and sighs. This went on for almost 15 minutes (I could see the clock) and when she finally stopped, Shannon was dripping sweat onto Amanda.
"OHMYGOD!" Another exclamation I'd never heard from Amanda. "Please tell me that's it. I can't take much more!"
"Are you giving up?"
"No."
"Good, me neither." Shannon turned around so now she was facing Amanda's feet.

"Hey sis, I know a spot that used to be your worst. Do you know where I'm talking about?"
"NOOO. No. Please Shannon. No. Not there. Please. I'll do anything. You can tickle me for another hour anywhere else..." her voice trailed off in real panic.
"Silly girl, I can tickle you anywhere now for as long as I want. But how are those knees?"
And Shannon attacked the backs of Amanda's knees with such force it knocked her over. I can't begin to approximate the sounds that Amanda started making but they didn't sound human. Her laughter changed quickly to tears streaming down her face.

This is what I had feared. If I had been able to I would have stopped it right then. I could tell the difference between playful torture and this, and Amanda's reaction to it made me feel helpless. It lasted long enough that I was afraid it would cause a problem later between the sisters. Shannon didn't seem to care. Finally she stopped, breathing heavily from the exertion.

Amanda was a quivering mess. The blindfold had mostly slipped off but her eyes were shut tight anway. Her breathing was ragged and rapid, and she whimpered slightly. I felt so sorry for her and wanted to do something to comfort her but the cuffs were real.

For her part, there was no remorse from Shannon, and she wasn't done.
She slid down off the bed at the foot and began lightly tracing her fingernails over Amanda's smooth soles. Not enough to torture her but enough to get a reaction. Shortly Amanda's whimpers turned back to soft laughter and her breathing evened out.
"Are you ok?" First sign of mercy from Shannon.
"Yes."
"Can you take a little more?"
"Sure."

Shannon lay on the bed next to Amanda and tickled her right underarm and down her belly, with slow but firm strokes. Amanda kept a steady soft laugh and only occasionally tried to pull away. It appeared that Shannon was just trying to make it last longer, not ready yet to end it and free her sister. This was much easier to watch.

After about 10 minutes of soft tickling all over Amanda's upper body, Shannon stood up, traced a finger behind a knew to elicit a yelp, then went back to the feet for what would be the last time. She placed small kisses on one bare foot while softly tickling the other, and alternated several times. Perhaps a gesture of apology.

"Ok sis, you've paid your debt. We're even. No hard feelings if you don't."
Amanda quickly asked "Is it over?"
"Yes, I'm done with you. Are we still sisters?"
"Of course. It's all good. Now let me go."

Shannon paused. And looked at me. And said: "He was a good sport. I thought he might like a turn." And she found the key and released the cuffs.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back