• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A day at the mall. A sequel to Holly turned into a sock slut.

footfreak2000

TMF Poster
Note: This story is fiction only and any resemblance to real people is only a coincidence.
A day at the mall. A sequel to Holly turned into a sock slut.

If you haven't read "How Holly was turned into a sock slut" please do so before reading this story.

It was now morning and the girls were getting ready for their trip to the mall. Stacy place nipple clamps on all three girls to wear under their dresses with no bras on. They were also not allowed to wear panties. Holly was to wear a light blue dress with sky blue socks and her black flats. She hasn't seen or worn her shoes for 2 days she thought. Kate was to wear a pink skirt with pink moccasins and her same dirty white ankle socks. Rebecca was placed in a pair of remote controlled vibrating panties and a little white dress her purple now smellier socks and her red flats.
Mistress Stacy was of course in a black dress. Black fashion nylons and Red 6 inch heels. The mistress of course had the remote to Rebecca's panties. "ladies" the mistress said "you all look very cute and soft in your outfits. Don't let any boys flirt with you and when possible make the sales girls see your pretty pussies and try to put your feet by their noses. I make the final decision in the girl but you can all definitely make suggestions and try to get a girl to fall for you.
The girls all got in the mistresses car where Kate and Holly sat in the back seat and Rebecca up front. The mistress ordered Holly and Kate to finger each other during the drive and she turned on Rebecca's panties. The car quickly smelled of sex just as the mistress likes it.
Once at the mall the girls walked side by side in force and flirt. They were getting looks from guys and girls. Mostly jealous looks from the other girls in the mall. The mistress decided to split up. Her and Rebecca and Kate and Holly. Once they find a girl that seems like a good pick they are to text the mistress the name of the store and the girls. Holly and Kate went into a major department store. as Stacy and Rebecca went off to smaller shoe stores. Kate and Holly found the shoe section and they took a seat on the couch making sure their pussies could been seen from the right view. A beautiful blonde slim young sales girl came up in a black dress wearing black nylons and flats. She came up smiling asking what the girls were looking for. Holly said they would like to see high heel slides. She asked the sizes and went to get a few selections when she returned she set a few boxes by the girls feet and said "is there anything else I can help you with?" Kate said "yes can you please take our shoes off and place the new ones on for us?" The blonde sales girl whose name tag said Sara said "okay" as she kneeled down her little flats pooped off of her feet and Holly could see her nylon soles and it made her get wet. Sara was know eye level with the girls knees and could see both their smooth clean pussies and could smell the sex coming from them. She was now blushing and was obviously getting flustered trying to pretend she didn't notice. Sara started with Kate and removed her pink moccasins. Kate then said "Sara I hope my socks aren't to smelly for you". As he actually raised a socked foot to Sara's face. Sara actually inhaled in a playful manner and said "no, they smell sweet." Holly was seeing this and getting wetter. Holly pulled out her phone and texted the mistress. "The dept store now, in the shoe dept. A blonde girl named Sara who actually smelled one of Kate's socked feet." the mistress and Rebecca were in a small shoe store called Chloe. There was only one sales girl in the store and no one else. The way the store was designed you couldn't see the seating/try on area from outside the store. "perfect set up" Stacy thought to herself. Inside they met Mya. Mya was a young beautiful girl of what appeared to be of Persian decent. She was slender wearing a button down shirt and black slacks with white socks on and brown flats. "Hi can I help you find something?" stated Mya. "yes, my friend here is looking for some high heeled slides." said Stacy. "okay what size?" said Mya. "size 6.5" answered Stacy. Mya returned with some boxes and set them down by the girls where mistress was sitting and dangling a heel seductively from the very tips of her toes. "anything else" said Mya. "Yes, please remove her shoes for her and place the new shoes on her feet." Mya didn't really like the order, she never really offers to do this for the customers she thinks its an outdated concept. But she complied wanting the sale. As she removed the red flats from Rebecca's feet the mistress reached over and pulled off one of Myas shoes that had popped off her heel as she kneeled before the women and said "what size are you hun?" in a playful tone. Mya didn't really know what to think and wiggled her freshly exposed sock covered toes. "umm size 6 can I have my shoe back please I have been wearing these same socks for days and I don't want to stink up the store." Mya said in a nervous giggle. " I'm sure they smell fine" stated the mistress as she sniffed inside Myas shoe then held it to Rebecca's face. Rebecca inhaled and said "yeah smells good to me." How about Rebecca's feet?" said the mistress to Mya. "her feet well I uh I don't know" responded Mya. "Well have a smell and tell us" Stacy said in a firm tone. This took Mya by surprise and before she could respond Rebecca has placed her sock covered toes of her right foot directly over Myas nose. "mmph" said Mya as she tried to shake her head in protest but Rebecca kept her toes held firm to the girls face. The mistress then said "that's enough Rebecca. So how do they smell Mya." Mya in a dazed meekly said "um fine, strong I guess kind of cheesy". The mistress smiled handed the girl back her shoe and when Mya went to grab it the mistress pulled it back and said "before you get your shoe back I would like you to come to my house the evening for movie night and wine. Does that sound okay with you Mya?" the mistress asked. "Um yes I guess that might be fun, give me your address and phone number and I will be there." replied Mya. " okay, come in a little dress but the same shoes and socks please, we are having a girls stinky socked themed night just for fun. There will be two of my other girlfriends there as well." Mya said "sure sounds fun." and with that the mistress checked her phone turned to Rebecca and said pick up your shoes but don't put them on, wear are going to the dept store and you will walk there in your socked feet."
As the girls left for store Stacy turned on Rebecca's vibrating panties as she walked socked footed through the mall. The sensation of the panties and being made to walk in socks in public made her feel very submissive and exited at the same time. She couldn't believe what was becoming of her but she knew she liked the feeling. as they walked through the mall Rebecca now found herself checking out all the other women's feet as she walked especially curious about the ones in socks or nylons. She also had visions of what underwear they had on and if their feet smelled or were ticklish. She then felt as if she could have an orgasm right there walking through the mall but tried to hold back.
Once Stacy and Rebecca reached the store Stacy turned off the panties and said "save it for later slut." to Rebecca. Rebecca had to take a seat right there and crossed her legs to hold back her orgasm.
The mistress then kneeled down in front of Rebecca and started to tickle her little purple socked feet right there in front of the entire store. Rebecca laughed and giggled and cum was leaking from her. The mistresses let up after a few minutes and said "lets find the others." the mistress stood up and took Rebecca's little shoes and slung them over her shoulder as they dangled from her right index finger and Rebecca followed with her held held low in embarrasment.
Stacy and Rebecca made their way to the shoe dept. Where they found Holly and Kate with who appeared to be the blonde girl they spoke of. Holly was teetering in some 6 inch open toe slides and the mistress took in how hot she looked in her socks and slides and how the heels accented her ass and breast. Stacy came up and said "looking good Holly" and noticed Kate was sitting shoeless in her little white socked feet with Sara kneeling next to her. "and this must be Sara the one you told me liked the smell of Kate's socks". Sara looked up at who made that remark and was in awe of Stacy towering over her in her red 6 inch heels. Sara just blushed feeling small in Stacy's presence and didn't know what to say. Stacy extended her hand to Sara and introduced herself. She went on to tell Sara about the movie and wine night invited her over and Sara excepted the invitation. Stacy told her to come in the same outfit she was wearing. Stacy then ordered Kate to carry Rebecca's shoes for her and for Rebecca to buy Holly the slides she was trying on. Holly was to wear the slides out of the mall and felt funny like a school girl wearing her light blue socks with heels. Rebecca was to carry Holly's flats for her while holding one to her nose as they walked back to the car and again her panties started to buzz.
Once in the car mistress Stacy proclaimed what a successful day it was at the Mall and filled Holly and Kate in about Mya. They were stunned. They couldn't believe the mistress actually was going to bring 2 new girls at one time. How would they contain both Holly and Kate wondered as Rebecca drifted away in the passenger seat her pussy running with warm juices and Holly's flat to her face.

Last edited:
If anyone likes this story I have part 2 written already and it has a lot more tickling.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back