• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A day at tthe mall part 2. F/F F/F F/FF

footfreak2000

TMF Poster
Note: This story is fiction only and any resemblance to real people is only a coincidence.
A day at the mall part 2:
Back at Stacy's house she had her plan set. The new girls were to show up around the same time. This time the mistress would take it a little slower than with Rebecca she would keep the girls in the kitchen until she felt ready. Holly, Kate and Rebecca were now all wearing little nighties with no bras or panties and nipple clamps for all. The mistress earlier had all three girls strapped in a row on her bed naked except their socks. The mistress was so hot and sexually frustrated waiting for the new girls arrival she took it out on the poor socked feet of the three. She also tapped a vibrator between each girls legs. The result was an afternoon of laughter and moaning. Her bed was soaked. The girls were then told around 5pm to get dressed. They were not allowed to shower to keep their feet nice and smelly.
It was now 7pm and Mya was the first to arrive. She nervously knocked on the door. Stacy answered and stunned Mya as she stood towering over the little girl in her red 6 inch heels and there was Mya just as the mistress asked wearing a little dress with her white socks and brown flats. She was led to the kitchen where she recognized Rebecca who was wearing a slightly see through nighty and Mya thought she could see clamps and a chain on her tits. She then was introduced to Holly who was still teetering in her new slides and Kate in her moccs and socks. Mya noticed all the girls still had their shoes on so she didn't think to remove hers.
Stacy told Mya to have a seat on a bar stool in the kitchen and handed her a glass of wine. After Mya finished her first glass the mistress said "oh my where are my manners, let me take your shoes I'm sure you have been in them all day." and before Mya could respond her little shoes were being whisked away. Her toes responded to being revealed to the air in the room and spread and wiggled in her socks. The mistress said"what cute socked feet, are they ticklish?" and proceeded to scribble her red nails under Myas scrunching soles. Mya giggled and swayed I her seat almost falling off. The mistress stopped and said "don't worry honey that is all for now,but lets get this night really started" and commanded Holly to kneel at her feet and test the smell of her socks as part of stinky sock night. Holly complied and knelt down and grabbed Myas socked feet and buried her face in them. The air from Holly's sniffing was causing Mya to giggle in ticklish reaction. Little did Mya know as she was distracted by Holly at her feet that the mistress left the room with her shoes and purse.
Sara Knocked on the door as Mya was now on her knees smelling Kate's dirty white socked feet as Holly sat on a stool dangling a slide from her toes. Sara was met at the door by mistress Stacy. There was little blonde Sara in her black stockings and little black flats. When Sara entered the kitchen Mya stood up and the girls instantly recognized one another from working at the same mall. Sara gave Mya a hug and they exchanged pleasantries. Stacy noticed this exchange as she handed Sara a glass of wine and said "oh you two know each other huh?" Sara said "yes we hang out sometimes as we met from working in the same mall." Stacy replied "how cute, this makes stinky sock night a lot easier. Sara please sit on the stool, Mya you will get on your knees and gently remove Sara's slippers from her feet and smell her nyloned feet tell I tell you to stop." both girls complied and off came Sara's little flats and like Mya her toes wiggled in her nylons after being freshly released. Stacy asked Mya to hand over the shoes. Mya complied as her nose was buried in Sara's nylon feet and Stacy walked up behind Rebecca covered her face with one of Sara's flats and reached under Rebecca's nighty and stuck two fingers into her wet pussy. Rebecca moaned softly not wanting to alarm the new guests and she fell forward and caught herself on the kitchen island. Stacy kept the shoe over Rebecca's nose and found it funny that she was fingering her in front of the new guest without their knowledge cause they couldn't see that side of the kitchen island. On the other side Mya was actually enjoying Sara's feet. The mistress then took her fingers from Rebecca's pussy and told Mya she can stop smelling and to give Sara a little tickle test. Mya again complied and as Myas little nails hit the nylon clad soles of Sara's feet she exploded with uncontrollable laughter. "nooo, en,en,enouaaaaaahppphh." Sara spattered out. "very good" exclaimed the mistress. Now girls you can all relax and finish your wine before we move to the living room as she walked off with Sara's shoes and purse.
When Stacy returned she asked Rebecca to join her in the living room and told the other girls to stay in the kitchen. By now Mya was hypnotized by Holly constantly dangling her slide from her blue socked toes. Once in the living room mistress Stacy stripped Rebecca of her nighty and tied her hands to a soft cloth hanging from an eyelet in the celling. She then pulled off her own panties and shoved them into Rebecca's mouth and tied them into place with another scarf gagging her. Rebecca was stretched tight and her little flats popped off of her tip toe socked feet. The mistress reached down and pulled her shoes off and again Rebecca she felt so submissive. The mistress then lightly tickled her purple socked soles before heading back to the kitchen.
Earlier in the evening the mistress had the girls set two sets of stocks up at the end of the couch and that is where they will break the new girls. Mistress Stacy entered the kitchen and told Holly and Kate to blindfold the new girls and bring them to the living room. The girls all complied and Sara and Mya were led to the living room. In the living room they were strapped into stocks and their hands were pulled tightly overhead to the back of the couch. The girls were getting a little nervous now. As planned Holly and Kate gagged both the girls.
The mistress then walked over and slid remote controlled vibrating bullets into Sara and Myas pussies and the girls moaned loudly into their gags. The mistress did not turn them on yet though. The mistress then told Holly and Kate to remove their own nighties and then the girls blindfolds. The girls eyes adjusted to the new light and they couldn't believe what they were seeing. There legs were stretched out in front of them and they couldn't see their feet over the stocks. Even more, in the middle of the living room there was naked Rebecca looking so helpless with nipple clamps on and a dildo poking out of her pussy, gagged and shoeless in her little socks. The girls also noticed the naked Holly and Kate standing next to them also wearing nipple clamps. The only one still wearing clothes was mistress Stacy. She did this on purpose to show who was in charge. "girls welcome to my house of tickle foot lust. I am mistress Stacy and these girls live to worship me. By the end of the night you will be broken down into ticklee ticklish sock smelling whores. You will be begging to smell the feet of my girls and myself. When we are done with you, you will never be able to work the same again in your shoe stores. You will want to smell the feet of all your pretty clients and be their tickle sluts." Sara and Mya couldn't believe this was happening. They both started pleading and mmpphing into their gags. "oh no girls no complaining, remember, you voluntarily came her, voluntarily let me take your shoes, and voluntarily agreed to be part of this night. As well as letting yourselves be blindfolded and put into this predicament." at this the girls had nothing left to say and they relived the words that they voluntarily gave up their shoes and their freedom. "Kate and Holly place you're stinky socked feet on their face and turn on the vibrators and make them watch as little Rebecca gets tickled to pee. Turn off the vibrators occasionally and take your feet from their face. Then place your feet on their faces again as you turn on the vibrators. You will keep doing this until they equate getting off to smelling feet. You do not let them cum until they beg to smell your feet do you understand!" barked the mistress. "Yes mistress" replied Kate and Holly in unison. For the next hour mistress Stacy destroyed Rebecca, tickling her underarms, ribs, stomach, feet, inner thighs and tits making her shoot out the dildo with a stream of piss.
While this happened Sara and Mya smelled feet got vibrated smelled more feet, more vibrating. All while watching this beautiful naked girl being tickle tortured by a beautiful fully dressed mistress. It was all to much. They were turned on and hotter than ever before. Holly and Kate did a great job bringing the newbies to the brink of orgasm then denying them. By 40 minutes into the fun the mistress finally untied Rebecca and she dropped to the floor where she stayed. The mistress told Kate and Holly to turn off the vibrators and to pull their feet back. The mistress then removed Sara and Myas gags. The mistress then said "what do you girls want?" and Sara meekly said "to cum mistress please let us cum" "wrong answer" said the mistress and began to tickle Sara's little nylon feet stuck in the stocks. She exploded with laughter. The mistress traced her vicious red nails up and down and all over loving the feel of this little young blonde womans feet in nylons. The mistress was so into her feet she actually leaned in and starting lickle tickling her little nylon feet. The feeling of the wet tounge drove Sara crazy. "turn her on Holly!" ordered the mistress. Mya then tried to protest to save her friend. The mistress turned to her sharply and said "what is that little girl, you want to have your feet tickled?" and before Mya could protest she felt sharp nails scratching all over her right socked foot. The sensation was to much for her and she instantly exploded into fits of laughter. "bwwaahaaa nnooooo missnoooomissstoh myyyy gooddd mistress please no!" Mya screamed. " oh she likes it" laughed the mistress as she ordered Kate to turn Myas vibrator back on. The mistress also ordered Holly and Kate to plant their socked feet back on the newbies faces. The mistress then tickled Sara's left nylon foot and Myas right socked foot in the same rythym at the same time making a melody of sweet laughter fill the room.
The mistress stopped the tickling she was doing to the poor girls and ordered Holly and Kate to once again turn off the vibrators. Sara and Mya were both lightly giggling and moaning and mistress Stacy knew she had them. "do my wittle tickwish girls want to cum?" . Teased the mistress. "all you have to do is tell me what you want." surprisingly Mya while panting turned to Sara maybe thinking the mistress wanted to see Sara break and softly said "just tell her want we know we both want now." Sara now teary eyed felt the mistress lightly lay her finger tips on her nylon soles in anticipation of the answer and knew she couldn't hold out anymore. "to smell socked feet mistress." the mistress wickedly smiled and said" you are now officially mine. The mistress then removed Rebecca's socks and placed one in Holly's mouth and one in Kate's and told the girls to start fingering themselves. The mistress then said to Holly and Kate "you heard her girls give em what they want." and Holly and Kate turned back on the vibrators pressed their feet all over the new girls faces as they began to finger themselves in anticipation of Sara and Mya fully breaking. While this was going on the mistress placed her nylon socked feet onto the naked Rebecca's face and told her to masturbate as she watched Stacy tickle and ruin these new girls. 5 minutes into this all 5 girls exploded into orgasms around the same time and Sara and Mya were now broken tickle sock sluts. The mistress, pleased with her work pulled Rebecca to her pussy so she could eat out the mistress as she told Holly and Kate to get on their knees and lick the feet of the new girls.

Good golly Miss Holly! Another great chapter. Is this the final or might there be more to come?

Yes there will be more to come. I thought I couldn't take this story line any further but I'm starting a new chapter to Holly's saga tonight and should have it up by tomorrow. Thanks for your interest.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back