• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gathering for January

brandied_nerd

Sunday's munch was a lot of fun. Cards Against Humanity lets us all be horrible!

Wr want to schedule something for January, and are open to suggestions for location. We've had a suggestion for a place midpoint b/w Detroit & Lansing. Any other suggestions? The floor is open.

Munches usually take place in a vanilla setting, and are open to EVERYONE. It's easier to plan ahead if I know you're coming, but an RSVP is not required. If you get to the place and don't know where we are, ask for a party under the name of Brandy. We'll be registered.

Thanks to all who have expressed interest . We have a good group of people and are growing each month!

I'm very interested, this will be a first meeting for me, but I'd love to meet tickle minded people :)

Excellent! We're always up for meeting new tickling friends. :)

A date hasn't been set yet, but we are looking at having our next munch between Detroit and Lansing. Location and date are still up for suggestion, so feel free to throw out any ideas.

-brandy

Just curious, what's the etiquette for talking about tickling at these gatherings? Is it like fight club where the first rule is there is no fight club or is it anything is fair game? I'm in the fight club camp but I'm sure every group is different. I'm a long ways from being able to join you guys but knowing the rules could put me a little more at ease. Thanks.

I don't know what other groups do, but we don't typically 'Fight Club' it. So far, conversation has been mostly getting to know one another and centered around games or future gatherings. I think it's very individual as to comfort level with that. My personal opinion is that of getting to know people a bit and paying attention to their reactIons. We don't have a specific rule against tickling talk but... If the first thing you say to someone you've never met before is a direct question about their tickling preferences, that might seem a bit forward and off-putting. That falls under being aware of and respecting other people's comfort levels.

The other thing to keep in mind is that our munches take place in vanilla settings. The content of the speech is probably less important than the volume at which it is spoken. 'Nilla folks may not want to hear about your tickling exploits.

Is your inability to join in geographically-based? Or socially based? If it's the location, bunmer. But feel free to join us if you're ever in town during a get together. If it's socially-based, feel free to message me to chat. You'll at least know one other person, that way. And I don't bite...:D Never an6 pressure, though. :)

I hope that was helpful.

-brandy

Hey Brandy, thanks. That answer helps a lot. That's pretty much how I figured it would be, or rather, should be. I've never been to a gathering let alone discussed the topic with anyone other than my wife so I didn't really know what to expect. It may sound weird but I guess I was just trying to envision myself there. You summed it up perfectly and from everything I've read so far it sounds like it would be a nice time with a very welcoming group.

As for my 'inability', it's certainly not geography - in fact your bowling meeting was probably just few miles away. My limiter is in my relationship. Attending even a casual gathering hasn't been discussed and would be a major trust violation.

Anyway, thank you. Maybe some day.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back