• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Holly's reluctant submission. F/F FF/F

footfreak2000

TMF Poster
Note: This story is fiction only and any resemblance to real people is only a coincidence.
Holly's reluctant submission:

Its has been a week since the night the girls from the mall were broken by mistress Stacy and her sock sluts. The mall girls were allowed to go back to their normal life's which will never be so "normal". Mya has already been fired for smelling a clients feet and fucking her in the stock room. Sara has found a new lesbian girlfriend that she makes tickle her feet. Anyway onto the present.
Kate was away on business and at the house of mistress Stacy in her bedroom there lied the naked mistress with naked Holly lying on top of her with her back on the mistress 's body while they watched tv on her bed. Holly was pure naked except wearing little white ankle socks with the ruffles along the top. The mistress was naked except in pantyhose with a hole in the crotch and there was naked Rebecca at the foot of the bed alternating between smelling Stacy's feet and Holly's socked feet. The mistress suddenly had a devious plan. As Holly laid on her the mistress started slowly twisting and pinching Holly's nipples. Holly started breathing heavier and the Stacy said "Holly don't you miss Kate" and Holly softy replied now biting her lower lip "yes mistress" the mistress now rubbing Holly's tits with one hand and tracing her finger tips ever so lightly above Hollys pussy and along the top of her stomach said "well tell me another female co workers feet you want to smell". Holly's eyes widen and new she knew she couldn't tell the mistress about Tori. Tori was another cute young Asian girl that works at the same office and always wears black socks or nylons in the same sneakers or white socks in blue flats. Oh how Holly has dreamt of it, but never would act on her fantasies of Tori's feet. Tori comes from a more strict traditional family background and it wouldn't be right. Plus no more girls from the office she thought. "uh, no one mistress" Holly sheepishly said. She's lying thought the mistress. "ooh rreeaally?" Stacy asked in a teasing manner and she put more into her rubbing and teasing of poor Holly's body. "uh uh, no one I can l think of" Holly said breathing heavier now. The mistress said to Rebecca, "Rebecca please rub your socked feet on Holly's face and see if we can make her think of someone" Holly was now getting hotter and more bothered. The now 8 day worn purple socked size 6.5 feet were planted on Holly's face, she instinctively inhaled. Her head was swimming now. "please no" murmured Holly from under the socked feet that were covering her face as the mistress started sliding her right index finger over Holly's slit. Stacy then toyingly said "no what little Holly, I thought you liked sock smelling?" Holly replied as best as she said from under the socks " I do I love girls socked feet on my face but I can't tell you about her." game over thought the mistress as Holly realized what she just said. "It's okay Holly you don't have to want to tell me but you will tell me." stated the mistress now fingering Holly ever so slowly"mistress please no you can't make me I won't tell you anymore, please you can tickle me all you want but not this, not her." said Holly trying to plea with Stacy. The mistress then realized what she had to do "Rebecca remove your feet from Holly's face and lets take her to the basement." or the mistress. The mistress then curled her fingers in Holly's pussy and pulled them out in a popping manner and said "oh I will tickle you and you will talk. No one tells me when and who I tickle remember I own you little bitches." with. This both girls felt a little scared. Stacy slipped on her 6 inch heels and a silk robe as Rebecca led Holly to the tickle chair by her hand and once there strapped her in.
The mistress. Came slowly clicking down the stairs into the basement in her heels looking viscous is ever. "Holly, by the time I'm done with you, you will break and tell me everything about your secret crush at work even if it takes us all night. I will find out her name what footwear she wears to work and your fantasies a about her." purred the mistress. " have as much fun with me as you want tonight but I'm sorry I won't give you her name or info." said Holly in one last act of defiance. " okay suit yourself sweetie, Rebecca take your socks off and gag little Holly with them. It's going to get loud. Then climb on Holly and place your fingernails in both of her armpits but do not start till I say so got it slut!?" barked the mistress. Rebecca replied"yes mistress" the mistress pulled up a little stool at Holly's socked feet and placed all 5 nails on each think white socked sole. Holly squeezed her eyes closed in anticipation. "oh little Holly. If u can hold out for 3 hours I will stop and you can keep your little secret okay" stated the mistress. Holly couldn't believe it. She might be able to hold out she thought to herself. No matter what she must last she cannot give up this innocent Asian Tori.
"Rebecca, go!"said the mistress and so it began. The mistress started right in not holding back scribbling and scratching all over Holly's socks as Rebecca scattered her nails deep into Holly's pits. The sensation hit Holly like a freight train and she lunged forward and much as her bonds would allow and exploded with laughter into her socks gag. "Bwwwaaaahhahahhaannnnoooooo. Noooowaahhhhahhhhahhhaaa" screamed a muffled Holly. The mistress didn't even aknolwege she just keep ruthlessly running her nails all over Holly's little socked feet finding every ticklish inch. "ahhahhhhaaaasstaassttappphhh mistress please" stated Holly but her pleas feel on def ears. "Tickle all over her upper body Rebecca and do not let up or you will be in here next!" Stacy demanded in a tickle rage now. Stacy was destined to destroy Holly and make her talk. Holly looked up so lovingly at Rebecca hoping for mercy but Rebecca knew she couldn't let up. Rebecca started running her finger tips up and down Holly's extended arms and then down along her ribs and back up again. Holly couldn't think straight anymore. Her feet, her feet she couldn't protect them from that scratchy tickling and it will certainly drive her mad.
25 minutes later and Holly was a sweater whimpering mess. If someone asked her what day it was age wouldn't be able to think straight enough to respond. She knew she could handle much more and started to cry. "Rebecca stop!" ordered the mistress. Stacy then stopped her tickle attack on Holly's little socked feet and sternly asked her" are you ready to talk yet? Think you could be back in bed having Rebecca eat you out as you smell my feet if you just talked." Holly thought about the offer for a second then meekly just shook her head and the mistress said "okay its your 2 hours left so stay her longer if you want." The mistress then ordered Rebecca to blindfold Holly then to finger Holly's super wet pussy while she rubbed her bare feet on Holly's face but she is not to let Holly cum. The mistress said "I will be right back, remember she is not allowed to cum." Rebecca only replied "yes mistress".
3 minutes later the mistress returned with a bucket and some tolls. She had electric toothbrushes, two hairbrushes and a brush in the bucket of water and some solution like you would use to brush a horse. the mistress then ordered Rebecca to stop fingering Holly and get back to tickling her upper body. The mistress the went back to Holly's socked feet with an electric toothbrush on each foot. Holly trashed in her bonds as the little vibrating brushes did there work. "nnahhanahbnanooo" Holly was shaking her head from side to side she knew she couldn't break for poor Tori's sake. Rebecca working on Holly's tummy quietly whispered to her "just give in Holly please I will lick you up good." Holly was so sexually frustrated now and the tickling was taking over her mind. All she could feel and concentrate on is every part of her feet those damn brushes were skittering across. After 10 minute's the mistress then put down the toothbrushes and picked up the hairbrushes and placed them on her soles so Holly could dread the anticipation. 10 seconds later the brushing began and Holly howled into the soaked purple socks in her mouth. "bwaaahbaaahoooowwwuuuu" came from Holly's mouth and the mistress knew she was close. Up and down and up and down and side to side the mistress brushed as Rebecca was now tickling Holly's tits. After 10 minutes of hairbrush hell hell the mistress again commanded Rebecca to stop. "Rebecca pull out Holly's gag and finger her again!" Rebecca complied and she pulled the wet socks from Holly's mouth and as Holly was try to relax her jaw her back tensed up as she felt two fingers slide into her soaked pussy she gasped but she knew Rebecca will not let her cone and a tear rolled down her check. "Ready to talk now honey?" the mistress asked softer this time. "mistress please stop this I am sorry but I cannot tell you." The mistress then said in an annoyed tone "okay well you will talk eventually ." Rebecca take your fingers away and come join me. Rebecca came and sat to the left of the mistress in front of Holly's left socked sole and the mistress pulled Rebecca's face to hers and gently kissed her on the lops and said "are you ready to break this bitch my dear?" and Rebecca just nodded in compliance. The mistress told Rebecca to take a deep sniff of Holly's socked food and asked of it smelled. Rebecca told her yes and the mistress said "okay I guess we need yo scrub her clean, here take this soft bristle hair brush dunk it into the bucket then scrub her little bare foot." the mistress then pulled of Holly's socks and put them in to Rebecca's mouth gently and said "get to work". The mistress picked up the horse brush, dunked it into the water and stared scrubbing it across Holly's right bare sole and toes as Rebecca did the same to her left. The wet felling of the soft bristles on Holly's bare soles and running between her toes was just to much. She ripped at her bonds and struggled like a woman possessed. Now un gagged she shriek and screamed and cried and wailed. Her hair now sweaty and matted to her face, tears poring out of her eyes running with her mascara. She laughed till she was out of breath and then some more. She now realized The tickling feeling just keeps getting stronger!! Holly then leaned forward and shrieked "what the fuck is in that wwwaaaahhhhaahhtterrr!!!??!?? Pleae stop,please stop, please stop" she just kept repeating. Little did Holly and Rebecca know the water contained itching powder and was doing wonders destroying Holly. The mistress however didn't let up. Holly knew it was over. The sensation of the damn water concoction mixed with the brushes and a different girl on each foot with her own tickle techniques ALL TO MUCH. "Tori, Tori, Tori!!!" screamed Holly. "Asian girl 27 about 5'6" skinny straight black hair and I want to know what her feet smell and taste like damn it!! Just stop please fucking stop mistress I beg you!" The mistress signaled to Rebecca to put down the brush. The mistress stood and walked to Holly's head and pet her ever so gently as Holly cried. "there, there sweetie you made the right choice. Lets get you out of here and into bed where Rebecca will be at your pussy all night and you can fill me in on Tori and I will tell you when to bring her by. And make sure she comes over in nylons with socks on over them cause you deserve to smell both of the little sluts way of dress and then I will ruin her for you sweetie." said the mistress ever so caringly.
The end...for now.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back