• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pasadena (M,F/F)

RogueTickler

TMF Novice
PASADENA

It's not easy being sexually frustrated 100% of the time.

It's not that I'm not getting any. That part is covered - I have regular once-a-week sex with my beautiful wife. She is a great woman and is terrific life-mate for me. We have lots of common interests, have no problem getting along, and also brought a beautiful child into the world together.

Perfect, right?

It would be, except that I was born with three very powerful fetishes: Tickling, Bondage and Feet. As anyone who has a fetish knows, fetishes have a strange command over oneself. On one hand, it's awesome to be able to achieve such intense arousal with relatively little effort, providing the right stimulus is available. On the other, having a fetish is kind of like being addicted to drugs: you keep craving more and needing more to satisfy your urges. Like any drug-addict, the worst thing in the world is to know that there are drugs in sight, but just out of reach in a place where you will never be able to get at them.

Look but don't touch.

Growing up, I became aware of my fetishes at a very young age. For this reason, I became shy and withdrawn about my sexuality. The last thing I wanted was for someone to find out what I "liked" and make fun of me because of it. The thought of being "outed" horrified me. I just knew I'd never be able to survive the shame of it all. Instead I lurked in the shadows, keeping to myself, absorbed in my imagination, which became my best friend

In my imagination, there were no rules. No societal rights or wrongs to follow. In my mind's world, it was OK to kidnap a cute girl, strip her naked and tie her up. It was OK to tickle, tease and torture her until I was satisfied.

While my inside world was filled with the darkest, most depraved scenarios I could muster, my outside personality lay in stark contrast. I presented myself as conservative, non-threatening... boring. It was my way of keeping the darkness hidden inside so nobody could ever get a glimpse.

Things changed when I met my wife. As future life-partners often do when trust is gained, we confided in each other. It took years, but I finally was able to reveal my fetishes to her without feeling self-conscious. Although taken aback at first, she accepted who I was and even indulged some of my lighter bondage fantasies.

Playing with my wife was fun and I figured this was probably as good as it would ever get, so I settled into a sort of complacent acceptance. Our regular tie-up sessions were giving me more sexual confidence, although she did not like being tickled at all so they became glorified teasing sessions more than anything.

The trouble all started when I started cruising the TMF, post-sex. Often, our love making sessions were just not enough to take me "full circle", so while she slept I would cruise the forums.

One night, about 8 years ago, I stumbled upon a request from one of the forum members. It was from a "TinkerAlly". It was a cute name, so I checked out the post. It turned out to be a request for a custom story. I read through a very specific and detailed list of what she wanted in the story and was surprised how many of the elements matched-up with my own likes.

Having dabbled in creative writing a bit before, I figured I'd give it a shot. I sent her a message and she replied back with a few more details. Then I went to work crafting her story. It took me a few days - honestly, I was surprised how fast I wrote it. It was like it almost wrote itself. When I was finished, I took a deep breath and sent it to her hoping she would like it.

It turned out that she loved it.

This was the start of a beautiful and complicated relationship between myself - "Rogue" - and the wonderful and mysterious "TinkerAlly". Over the next 8 years, Ally and I would send emails back and forth frequently. I wrote a ton of stories for her, most of them dripping with hot words describing the depraved things I'd do to her. Ally loved it all and encouraged me in a teasing way, sending the occasional pic of her cute bare feet, or asking me "innocent'" questions like "what would you do if you could tie me up in any position and do anything you want with me?"

Here is where the problem began to develop. A man as horny as I am can only take so much sexual teasing before his mind snaps. One day... it did!

It was about a year ago. Ally and I were firing emails back and forth. She was being her typical teasing little self, really going for it. She tied up her ankles with rope and sent me the pic with a caption "Wish you could be here to tickle my poor, bound feet..." She lamented in one email that she really really wanted me to tie her down and "tickle the shit" out of her, before sexually teasing her. She went on and on like this in a merciless series of emails that was obviously designed to give me the hard-on from hell.

But she crossed the line when, during on online chat, she issued this challenge: "If you can find me, you can do anything you want to me."

I realize now that she was just joking and pushing the sexual envelope between us. But at the time, it felt more like the straw that broke the camel's back. To say that I took her declaration seriously was an understatement. I put on my detective's hat and began furiously and methodically looking for clues to this girl's whereabouts. As the weeks went on, I used our chat sessions to try and covertly draw information out of her. Ally always had her guard up, so it was tough. However, one day she let it slip that she was located in "Pasadena". It was a huge piece of the puzzle and within weeks I was able to trace her exact location.

At this point I should mention that I had help in the form of another friend I had met online on another forum. Her name was "Natasha" and she described herself as a "wickedly sadistic 'ler with a special affinity for Asian girls and their small, ticklish bare feet". Natasha was a tall, stunning blonde in her early 30's. She had short hair and a wicked smile. From Seattle, Natasha and I were able to meet in person a few times over the years for coffee and some fascinating talk. One of the topics we kept coming back to is how much we both wanted to kidnap a girl and subject her to extreme tickle torture. It got to the point were it became a running gag with us. We'd bring up the topic and keep advancing things, adding more and more detail to our 'Plan" for abduction. After awhile, I began to realize that we actually had a damn good strategy in place if we ever DID want to perform such an unsavory deed. However, neither of us ever talked about it in a serious way until Ally crossed the line with me.

When I got the idea to hunt Ally down for real, Natasha was the first person I called. She came up to Canada to meet me and discuss things further. It didn't take long for the two of us to agree that a) we could most certainly pull this off b) we absolutely had to do this since it was basically our lifelong fantasy. We agreed that I would take care of locating Ally, and Natasha would look into securing a dungeon we could use. She had many friends in the underground who were more than happy to let us borrow their secret torture chamber. It was just a matter of location and scheduling. It all hinged on me finding Ally first.

It took 10 months, but I finally figured everything out. Learning that Ally was from "Pasadena" was huge. It allowed me to narrow my trace to a way smaller geographic area. I also knew that Ally worked for a software development company, and it was relatively easy to pull work-force database information and search for her on the employee list. I knew her real name, so when I spotted it and saw she was listed as a "Software Tester" I knew I hit pay dirt. I informed Natasha about the good news and we quickly made arrangements to meet and fly down to California so we could set-up operations and start tracking Ally.

We flew out of Seattle on an Alaskan Airlines flight that took us straight to Bob Hope Airport, which is about 16 miles from Pasadena. During the flight, neither of us said much. We had our game-faces on, ready to do this thing. Natasha had access to several dungeons in the area that would become available within about three weeks of our arrival, so we rented a car and motel room just outside Pasadena and began the careful process of surveillance.

Watching and learning Ally's every move was critical to our success. We needed to know her routine inside-out so we could abduct her without incident, leaving no trace. We already knew where she worked so our first task was to stake-out her company and figure out what hours she worked. We arrived at 8am and sat in our car across from the front entrance, waiting to catch a glimpse of our sweet target. Hours went by and we started to wonder if we had gotten the right place. Or perhaps Ally had a day off? But then, just after 2pm, out came our little girl right through the front door.

We watched her get in her car and drive off. We followed a few cars back, almost losing her as she zipped through traffic. It was Tuesday and the traffic was surprisingly thick. Ally finally pulled into a mini-mall and got out. We pulled into stall and watched in our mirrors as she entered Starbucks. She came out a few minutes later with a coffee and jumped back in her car. We followed her again, and this time she arrived at what seemed like her apartment.

For three weeks, we followed Ally, making notes and adjusting them. Finally, we got a real sense of her routine: work - early shift. Tuesdays and Thursdays after work - Starbucks. Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays - the gym. Sometimes I would even go so far as to sit inside the Starbucks. I'd put myself in a corner with my shades and ball cap on and pretend to read the paper. Really, I was trying to get a sense of what she did when she came into the store. After awhile it became clear that Starbucks was a bit of a hang-out for her. A place for her to go to relax after work. The only thing in her routine that threw us a little was that she slept at two places: her apartment where she lived with her roommates, and at her boyfriend's place. This was the only element that was somewhat random. My theory was that she stayed with her boyfriend more on days when we would chat earlier in the day. We tested this theory and sure enough, our suspicions were correct when she raced over to her boyfriend's place after a particularly saucy chat between us. It was gratifying to know that I had that kind of influence on her, but it also bugged me a bit that someone else was getting to enjoy her little body after I had done most of the work!

I reminded myself that my time would come...

After three full weeks of surveillance, Natasha and I agreed we were ready. We were going to capture this little filly, take her to our dungeon and make her really understand the meaning of "tickle torture".

Be careful what you wish for, Ally!

The night before the abduction, I could hardly sleep. I was too pent-up with sexual frustration that seemed ready to burst out of all my seams. I tried to think of non-sexual things, but my mind kept wandering back to all the things I had described to Ally in all our past emails and chats. Depraved, dark, delicious things. Things that were probably not even realistic in terms of a person being able to endure them. Or were they? I had no idea. Could a person take being stringently tied up and tickled for several hours on every ticklish part of her body? Could a person stand to be bound and sexually aroused - only to be denied orgasm - over and over and over? these were the kinds of things Ally said she wanted. These were the things that she craved. Now I was going to get an actual chance to give her what she wanted... and what I wanted.

Eventually I fell asleep and had a funny dream involving Ally. But this dream was not harsh or abusive at all. In the dream, Ally and I were lovers exploring sexual relations for the first time. She invited me to tie her to the bed with red sashes and tickle her body lightly with sensory play. I felt shy inside and almost demurely took her up on her inviting offer. As I gently wound the red sash around one of her tiny wrists, I felt the nicest sensation of arousal growing just below my belly. As this feeling grew to and all-encompassing warmth, I felt a new powerful confidence engulf me and suddenly, even though I was an inexperienced lover in the dream, I felt the roadmap to Ally's sexual soul suddenly unlocked and revealed to me. I tied her other limbs to the bed posts with my new confidence and then climbed onto the bed, straddling her torso. I lay my hands gently on her soft belly and looked at her face. She stared back innocently, with no idea what she had just unlocked within me, no idea what kind of trouble she was in. Now she was in the presence of the Rogue for all her days and nights ahead. I raised my hands and wiggled my fingers. An evil smile crossed my face as I spoke two words: "Tickle-Tickle..."

**Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!**

The alarm on my iPhone jogged me back to reality and I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. Natasha was already up and in the shower, preparing for our big day. After getting dressed, we went out for a good breakfast and then set up camp. Our plan was to nab her on a Thursday after work, just after she was leaving Starbucks. We had figured out that the mini-mall was old and did not have security cameras out front. We had rented and prepared a van for the occasion. Natasha and I sat nervously in the parking lot for several hours, waiting for Ally to arrive.

Finally, she showed up and we set the plan in motion. Natasha jumped out of the van and approached Ally. I hid in the back of the van. Natasha walked up to Ally just as she got out of her car. I had gotten Natasha to get a pedicure with French-tip nails the day earlier. As Natasha approached, it was hard to miss her pretty feet in her flip-flops. Knowing that Ally had a foot fetish, Ally's first reaction when seeing the beautiful blonde was to stare down at Natasha's feet. Natasha turned on her charm, greeting Ally warmly and asking for some help with directions. Ally shyly agreed, a little embarrassed for having stared so intently at Natasha's feet.

The two of them walked over to our van, where Natasha said she had written down the address she was looking for. Ally followed her to the back of the van. Natasha opened the back of the van and picked up a notebook with addresses. As she flipped through it, she positioned herself so Ally's back was towards the van, the backs of her knees almost touching the bumper. I was hiding under a dark blanket with sheer eye-holes that allowed me to see everything. As Ally and Natasha became engrossed in looking at the notebook, I casually reached out and stuck a tranquilizer needle in Ally's neck. The effects were immediate as she sagged sideways. I caught her and quickly pulled her in the van. I rooted through her pockets, quickly finding her car keys, and tossed them to Natasha who closed the van doors and jumped into Ally's car.

Although it was unlikely Ally would wake up anytime soon after being tranquilized, i secured her wrists and ankles anyway as a precaution. I tied a cloth gag around her mouth and blindfolded her. I covered her with the blanket and then we were off - two cars casually driving out of the mini-mall's parking lot with our precious cargo aboard.

The dungeon we had chosen was located on Cordova Street, close to the city college. We pulled up to an unassuming building and went inside first to check things out. Natasha's friend, Gert, met us in the foyer and showed us how things worked. The dungeon was actually below ground and could be accessed two-ways: through a secret door in the building, or through the private underground parking lot. She gave us the keys, gave Natasha a hug and disappeared into a waiting cab out front. It seemed she was going to a Dominatrix conference in Vegas so we would have the dungeon to ourselves for an entire week.

We drove the two vehicles around the back and used the key to get in the parking garage. Once inside, we activated the special code Gert had given us to revel the dungeon entrance. We parked close and uncovered Ally. She was still out cold, so I tossed her limp body over my shoulder and carried her inside.

The front hallway of the dungeon led to a small office on one side, and a large wooden door at the end. Natasha and I looked at each other when we saw that door. There is nothing like the look of the entrance of a torture chamber. We used the keys and pushed the heavy door. It swung open and low-level lights buzzed on. We held our breaths as we gazed around at Gert's amazingly well-supplied dungeon. It had everything, and I mean EVERYTHING you could ever imagine or want. I put Ally on the ground and walked around, testing out some of the equipment, running my hands over leather padded tables and thick leather cuffs. I was so aroused I could hardly stand it.

Natasha and I took Ally's limp body and placed it against a bondage post. We wanted her first experience with us to be memorable and we had debated the virtues of several different positions before settling on standing bondage. We figured coming to in and up-right position would be a major mind-fuck for her. I held her high against the post with her wrists above her head, up on her toes. Natasha used leather straps and bound her to the post at the wrists, ankles, knees and (my favorite) around her forehead and arms, creating one nice ticklish line for us to play with. We had decided not to strip her fully yet, so we just removed her red tank top and white blouse, revealing a sexy black strapless bra. She looked cute all strapped to the post in her gray high-low skirt, black bra, and red vans with clean white laces and creases from her toes pressing against the ground. The fringe of black no-see socks was just visible beneath her canvas shoes and I licked my lips in anticipation of stripping her feet bare.

Once secured, Natasha went into the office to finalize some details. She put a call into Ally's work posing as her sister. She informed them that Ally had come down with a very contagious infection and needed to take a week or so off work to recover. She also sent separate emails to her roommates and boyfriend letting them know that she would be out of town for a week on a last minute work assignment.

When Natasha came back, Ally was just waking up. I had finished preparing our girl by adding a blindfold, tape gag and earplugs, so when Ally started to stir, she was confused and scared as hell. She began pulling futilely at her restraints but Natasha had bound her tight and there was almost no give. Ally screamed through her gag in confusion and desperation.

We watched our prize struggle for a little while, then we nodded to each other before each taking a position on one side of her. Completely sensory deprived, Ally had no idea what was about to happen as we both began stroking her delicate smooth underarms. She cried out in surprise, gave a little muffled protest, and then dissolved into helpless giggles. While I used a bit more of a pressure and poking technique, Natasha used her long nails to lightly scrabble inside the hollows of Ally's bare armpit to achieve her results.

And what results they were. In my wildest writing descriptions I could have never captured the real reactions of what I was witnessing as Ally thrashed and spasmed. It was like she was not in control of her body at all, just a vessel for the electrical tickling sensations that we tortured her with. We tickled her underarms until she was choking violently with laughter, and I almost felt sorry for her. Almost. But then I reminded myself how this little vixen had teased me without mercy for several years. Payback is a bitch, she would get no mercy from me, I decided.

I channeled my vengeance into new targets on her body, grabbing all the spots she had described to me over the years as "my worst spots". I aimed to see if she had been telling the truth about those spots, and so far she was quite accurate! Natasha began following my lead when she saw my hands wandering. The two of us attacked Ally mercilessly - a knee grab here, a rib cage squeeze there, more tickled armpits, squeezed hips and thumbs pressing into her groin area. Through it all, Ally cackled like a witch beneath her starting-to-peel-off tape gag. Honestly, we should have stopped to give her a break, but we just kept going. We couldn't help ourselves. It was just too much fun having our very own tickle toy.

Question was - were we going to break our new toy on the first day of having it?

Well... almost but not quite. Luckily for Ally, her body passed the limits of human endurance and she swooned and finally passed out. I had always wondered if you could really make someone faint from tickling. Turns out the answer was "yes"! It was a good thing for Ally too, as I am pretty sure she was about to lose her mind. We didn't want that to happen. At least not yet.

As Ally hung limply from the post, tickled beyond belief, I could tell Natasha was focused on one thing: she wanted Ally's feet.

Me too, so we began looking for a way to alter her position on the post a bit. Natasha pulled something off the wall and held it up triumphantly. It was a spreader bar. Perfect. I gave Tash the thumbs up signal and she brought it over. We un-lashed Ally's ankles and knees and attached the spreader bar to the post via a built-in brace. We spread Ally's legs wide and locked her ankles into the cuffs. We loosened her wrist and head/arm straps a little and let her sink back down on her toes before tightening everything back up again. We added one more strap at her waist to keep her nice and secure for the foot tickling hell we were about to administer. All secured, it was time to wake up our little girl for more. I got the smelling salts as Natasha grinned.

I waived the foul-smelling salts under Ally's nose and she awoke with a jolt and began coughing into her tape gag. With the head-strap, she couldn't really move her head and was pretty much forced to take in the pungent fumes straight on. I pulled the salts away and peeled the gag off her mouth. It was starting to come off anyway, slick with moisture from Ally's sweat. As soon as the gag was removed she fought for awhile to gain control of her coughing, then began to beg and plead.

"Please... please don't do this to me anymore. I... I don't know who you are, but I PROMISE I won't tell anyone if you just let me go..."

I looked at my tied-up girl, all disheveled and distraught. I felt like asking her why on earth she would want us to let her go when we were simply carrying out her fantasies? Of course, that would have revealed too much about me, so I put on my "kidnapper" hat and responded accordingly by ripping off a fresh piece of tape and slapping it over her mouth. She sobbed a little as I ran my fingers over to smooth the tape. I could feel her pursed lips beneath the tape, caught in mid-whimper. It made me hard.

Natasha was going into heat of her own, waiting for the revealing of Ally's precious feet. She bent down on one knee and began tugging on one of Ally's white shoe-laces, earning her some panicked flailing and twisting of ankles. Nat pulled the lace very slowly, teasing and terrorizing Ally with anticipation.

And then a thought occurred to me.

I put a hand on Nat's shoulder and got her to stop tugging Ally's lace. She looked at me quizzically and stood up to see what was up. I explained to her that I had been dying to see Ally's bare feet for 8 long years. Oh sure, I had seen the odd picture here and there, but there is nothing like the real thing, baby. I wanted to savor Ally's feet by saving them for last. I asked Natasha if this was Ok with her. She smiled and nodded. She understood where I was coming from.

With that agreed upon, we immediately turned our attention to stripping the rest of our beautiful girl. I pulled out my medical shears and put my finger in the waist band of Ally's skirt. I stretched it away from her slight hips and used the shears to snip. I earned a fresh sob from Ally as she felt the skirt waist lose tension and slide slightly down her hips. I let Natasha work the skirt off. She grabbed the fabric of Ally's pretty high-low skirt on both sides and slowly shimmied it down. With her legs spread, the cut waist-band soon became tight again, but since the light fabric had been compromised it tore away easily. All Nat had to do was put a little downward pressure on the skirt and watch it split nicely up the side.

As the Gray material fell away, the smooth pale-white skin of Ally's thighs were revealed, as well as her black lace panties. I put my hand against her crotch and discovered that it was wet. Very wet. Ally groaned beneath the gag and shifted a bit. Was she trying to get away from my hand, or was she trying to rub up against it? Natasha worked the skirt down to the point where it finally split in two. Nat made a big production out of sliding the skirt off, first holding the material against Ally's legs in a faux attempt to protect her modesty, then letting it fall away as if by accident.

Oops! Now your legs are bare. Sorry!

It was hard to tell what Ally was thinking at this point. She was quiet and seemed conflicted - sandwiched somewhere between fear and arousal. It was a place I aimed to keep her. I handed the medical scissors to Nat and she used their rounded edge to trace a playful line from the inside exposed part of Ally's white ankle, up over her inner thigh, right to the edge of her black panties. She nuzzled the tip of the shears under the frilly edge of Ally's panties, as if it were the snout of an animal, sniffing something interesting it had just discovered. Natasha let the scissors linger and lightly tickle Ally's groin beneath the panties, and Ally squirmed and gasped in response.

After some nice teasing that made me incredibly aroused from watching, Nat slid the now sticky tip out and slowly worked it's way upwards across Ally's soft, flat belly. She let the tip circle Ally's cute bellybutton, causing Ally to chortle and shift. After several passes, Nat carried on, moving the tip across Ally's flanks, going back and forth from the left to the right. Ally's ribcage raised and lowered rapidly with quick, shallow breaths.

Finally, Nat lazily poked and stroked Ally's sensitive underarms for awhile before moving the shears between her strapless bra-covered breasts. She stuck the tip under the connecting material between Ally's bra-cups and let it sit there. Ally whimpered a little and I noticed her throat move downwards as if she had just swallowed a big lump that was stuck there. Nat flicked her wrist and then Ally's bra parted in the middle. She let the tip tease and tickle Ally's pert, soft breasts in a way that fascinated me. There is no doubt that women understand the female breast better than a man ever can, and watching Nat effectively torture Ally with the deftest flicks of her wrist confirmed this.

After making Ally moan and struggle for awhile, Nat reached around and tugged on the destroyed bra which was still dangling, caught behind Ally's back. She slid it out and tossed it on the floor. Ally was now 95% naked, gagged, blindfolded, earplugged and tied spread to a bondage post, completely at our mercy.

Natasha handed me the shears so I could cut off Ally's panties. I didn't bother repeating Nat's slow scissors tease - who could top that performance? Instead, I took my hand and stuck it inside Ally's panties. She gave a loud muffled moan and I could practically imagine her eyes rolling back in her head behind her tight leather blindfold. I let my fingers do some exploring and pressed my palm against her pubic bone. Ally squirmed and shimmied. I chuckled. Now there was no doubt in my mind that this girl was trying to get off on my hand.

I quickly pulled my hand out and heard a faint grunt of disappointment. I got down to business and used the shears to cut away her panties. The material fell away easily, revealing Ally's smooth-shaven shiny pussy, which was swollen and dripping wet. I put the shears aside and then Natasha and I started phase 2 of Ally's torture: orgasm denial.

Our strategy for this was simple. Nat would use her fingertips to lightly tickle every single exposed inch of Ally's helpless body while I focused on teasing her pussy. We began. Natasha started with shiver-inducing nails cascading from Ally's face, down her neck and to her breasts. Then she circled back upwards, moving across her delicate stretched armpits, up the insides of her bound arms, right up to the head/arm strap and skipping over it to meet with the same ticklish pressure on the other side, continuing up to her strapped wrists. Then her nails made their way back down again, tracing a similar path, but taking random detours to keep Ally's nerve endings guessing.

For my part, I was situated between Ally's spread legs, using the tip of my tongue to slowly tease and tickle her pussy and clit. I tasted Ally's juices as my tongue pushed inside, found her clit and began flicking lightly. I pressed my lips against her pussy lips and sucked her clit, stretching it until I could trap it between my lips. Then I sucked and tickled it with my lips and tongue, as if her clit was my bound prisoner, tied down for a long torture session.

For Ally's part, she reacted pretty much as expected. She thrashed, she screamed, she struggled, she gasped. If we had removed her gag, I'm sure she would have begged us to bring her to orgasm. But hey, the gag was still on and had not even started peeling off yet so no rush, right? We continued on. By this time, Natasha had made several tours of Ally's body, making notes along the way. Knees extra ticklish just above? Check. Hips crazy ticklish? Gotcha. Armpits devastatingly sensitive? Yep... but we already knew that!

I could tell that Ally was becoming a wreck again. Her pussy was as swollen as could be, and I knew that I had to be careful to apply only the lightest pressure from that point on or else she was going to cum without our permission. Just for fun, I unstrapped Ally's waist to see what would happen, and Nat and I were greatly amused when her hips thrust themselves desperately in my direction, searching for any type of friction that would allow her sexual release. I stepped back and watched her jut her pelvis out several times against the dungeon air before she finally gave in and sagged defeated - as much as she could - in her bonds.

Natasha and I were having so much fun. Ally was a perfect victim and we knew it. We moved on to the next phase. I started by ripping off the tape gag. Ally sucked in a big breath and weakly began to plead.

"...please...oh god... please..."

At this point, I really wanted to hear my little girl's un-bridled laughter so we left the gag off and took up positions on either side of her. It was tickle-time again! This time there was a LOT of bare vulnerable skin for us to attack. We nodded to each other and dived in with no mercy.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!! FUUUUUUUKKKK!!!!! AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! OHPLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEEEEEEEEEASEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!! AEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!! AUGHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!"

It was a symphony of torture, for sure. It was music to our ears. As co-conductors, Natasha and I enjoyed every second of our collaboration for this beautiful spontaneous piece of... art? We made Ally "sing" until she was breathless. No more notes came out of her small mouth, twisted in a smile displaying the agony of silent laughter. We decided to make a game of seeing how long we could keep her like this. I worked over Ally's knees and hips while Nat focused on her underarms and ribs. We locked her in her silent laughter prison for several long loooong minutes. Honestly, too long probably. It was certainly more than any normal person could endure. However, this was TinkerAlly we had in our clutches - certainly she could take more than most? After all, this was what she wanted, wasn't it?

We finally stopped when Nat noticed Ally's face becoming dangerously red. The second we took our hands away, Ally gasped and coughed for breath. We let her recover for a while. Natasha grabbed us a couple of cold beers from the fridge, and as we sat there watching our lovely hanging bound prisoner, we knew it was time.

"Feet?"

"Yep."

We clinked bottles, took a final swig and then approached our girl again.

I really wanted to mind-fuck Ally this time. Not that we weren't already doing a good job, but this time I planned to turn the psychological torture up to "11". We started by pulling on ski-masks and then removing Ally's earplugs and blindfold.

We let her eyes adjust to the light and watched with delight as the gravity of her situation began sinking in. Again, it was hard to tell if our girl was aroused or freaked-out of her mind. Either way, I didn't care. It was nice to see her face, and as her eyes nervously darted from one macabre piece of equipment to another, I drank in her Korean loveliness.

Soon her focus attached to her two masked kidnappers, and she sized us up with a look of apprehension and defiance. She spoke in a carefully measured tone.

"Look... I don't know what you want, but I promise that I can get you lots of money... if you let me go. And I promise not to tell anyone. You have my word, just please let me down. I really can't take much more of this."

Hmmmm.... can't take "much more"? It seemed like there was some wiggle room there for interpretation!

I grinned beneath my ski-mask and approached our fetching prisoner. I extended one hand and laid it across her flat belly. She closed her eyes and shuddered. We had tickled and aroused her so much that her nerve-endings were on fire. Too much tickling can desensitize, however, if it's done skillfully it can also propel a victim into their highest state of sensitivity. Natasha and I weren't just skillful - we were masters. We were carefully and systematically bringing Ally into this heightened state, preparing her for the Grand Finale of her torture session... at least for this day.

I wanted to keep our conversation to a minimum to keep Ally feeling even more helpless. There would be no "bonding" with her captors this time. I wanted Natasha and I to be faceless kidnappers with motives that were not entirely clear to Ally - except that she was powerless to defend herself from any transgressions we wanted to subject her to. Mind-fuck 101.

With that in mind, I spoke my first words to her. "Are your feet as ticklish as the rest of you?"

Ally visibly tensed up. "Oh no... please, please... not my feet. Please... you can't do this to me! Haven't you had enough?? Please... I'll die!!"

Ally's begging was both amusing and arousing to me and Nat. I looked over at Nat and she came over to Ally with two more straps.

Seeing the long lengths on thick leather dangling from Natasha's hands caused Ally to panic even more. "Wait! Please no... what are you going to do with those?? Hold on, hold on... let's talk about this... please!!"

Natasha tossed me one of the straps and we wrapped them around each of Ally's thighs. The idea was to use the straps to distribute the majority of her body weight to her thighs. This would allow us to suspend her and relieve the stress on her arms. It would also give us unhindered access to her spreader-bar cuffed feet.

We pinned the straps to the post in special support rings on the side, made especially for this purpose. I removed her head/arms strap and loosened her wrists strap, before lifting Ally up a bit so Natasha could tug on the thigh straps that had a clutch on the rings for easy locking adjustment. Ally whimpered and squeezed her eyes shut as she was raised up and the tips of her red Vans came off the ground. The spreader-bar was attached to a self-adjusting brace, so we raised her until the bottoms of her shoes were about one foot off the ground. We adjusted the spreader bar until the tops of her feet were snug with the bottom edges of their soft leather cuffs. We locked the bar in place and then pulled her wrists straight back up, eliminating the bit of arm slack that she had "enjoyed" while we were repositioning her. Natasha pulled her wrist straps tight, then picked up the head/arms strap.

Ally began to fight and protest. "Fuck! Please! NO!!! Don't put that strap around me!! NO!!! Don't do it! Fuck, I'm begging you... please, please, please!!!"

Of course, Ally's pleading just made Natasha hornier. She walked over and firmly pushed her head against her post-stretched arms, then quickly secured the final strap, pulling it nice and tight. Ally, let out a frustrated and defeated sob.

Now our girl was ready, perfectly bound for torture that we planned to administer nice and slow over the course of the rest of the evening. We decided to warm-up a little with a short 5 minute all-over tickle session. Ally's eyes grew wide as we casually approached her with wiggling fingers. She tried to voice her objection, but got caught in the throws of hysterical laughter instead.

"Wai..AhhahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!! FUCKAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!"

There was no rhyme or reason to our pattern of tickling. We both just went for it, letting our fingers slide, glide, stroke, poke, prod, squeeze and scratch Ally's vulnerable skin until we felt good and ready to truly begin her final phase of torture. When the 5 minutes was over and we pulled our flying fingers away, Ally hung on the post breathing heavily, frowning.

I turned to Natasha and spoke. "All warmed up now?" Nat nodded and Ally furled her brow and starred at us incredulously. "Time for Feet?" Nat nodded again, and this time Ally began to beg piteously.

"Nononononononononononononononononononononooooooooooooooo....."

While she spewed her monosyllabic babble, she frantically rotated and twisted her ankles, as if this would prevent the torture about to come.

Nat and I both laughed. Ally was a natural-born entertainer! I crouched down next to her wiggling right foot, and Natasha took the left. We let Ally twist for a little bit longer before each grabbing a shoe lace. As Ally shook her feet, she unwittingly untied her own shoes. All we had to do was hold the white laces taught and let her own feet do the work. Head bound as she was, she had no idea what was going on down below, so it was surprise to her when we began gripping the heels of her shoes and they started to tug off. Feeling this, she immediately stopped wiggling her feet and instead tried to bunch up her toes. This had almost no effect, and we continued lightly and easily tugging her shoe heels down.

Ally was really beginning to panic at this point. "Oh fuck... please... I'll do ANYTHING... seriously... I'm fucking serious... what do you want? I'll get it for you! Please, please, oh please.... oh god... don't tickle my feet...why is this happening to me??"

"Hmmmmm.... maybe it's because you've been asking for it for eight years?" I thought to myself with a chuckle.

Ally's shoes were off her heels now. I could see wrinkles formed in the black sock against her small right heel. Natasha seemed to be enjoying the sights on her side, too. We continued the slow slide of Ally's red Vans down the mid-section of her feet. We went super slow, using our fingers to tap the back of her shoes lightly. Then we'd sit back for a moment and watch Ally desperately try to adjust her feet to keep them from sliding off further. When her shoes were dangling only by her toes, she flexed her feet upwards to keep them from dropping to the floor. We let her stay in this position until her muscles were straining to keep them raised. She stayed up for a good while until we decided to get things moving. Nat and I used one finger each to give Ally's socked soles a scrape, causing her feet to involuntarily curl and her shoes to plop to the floor.

Ally let out a cry and began her desperate frantic foot wiggling again. This time she was really going for it, spasming her feet in every direction. I touched her foot and it darted away from me, shaking back and forth. She combined this with angry vitriol she spit at the both of us.

"Fuck you! Don't touch my feet!!! Don't you DARE!!! Fuck OFF!!! Don't touch 'em!!!"

From all our correspondence, I would have never suspected Ally had this side to her personality. She had always presented herself as a happy, easy-going girl who was a little bit shy. This raging side of her was something new. It made me hard as a rock!

As I watched her feet twitch and dart, I admired the way her black no-see socks made her feet look extra small. They were tight socks that exploited the sexy curves of her feet. I could see indents in the socks where her toes had pressed into the ground and pushed the material up into the space between the bridge of her foot and the base of her toes. When she wiggled, I could see the outline of her toes and how they cascaded evenly from the big toe down.

I looked over at Natasha and she had a big grin on her face. She was sitting cross-legged and holding her pointed nails under Ally's sole. As her foot swung, it would sometimes come in contact with Nat's nails, giving her a scrapping tickle which would cause her to yelp and get even more pissed off.

Playing with Ally's socked feet was fun, but I had waited eight long years for what I truly wanted: her feet laid bare and helpless before me. At the count of three, Nat and I both nabbed the toes of Ally's black socks, pinched down, and pulled. Both socks slid about halfway off, assisted by Ally's thrashing, and she immediately held her feet stock-still and used her toe-bunching defense again. I held the pinched sock material between my index finger and thumb and gave the slightest pull. With each micro-tug, more and more of Ally's beautiful pale white feet were revealed to me. I felt myself getting hot between my legs as her soft white heel came into full view. As her sock slid slowly off the top of her foot, I saw the small wrinkles in her sole, created from her toe-bunching. Her foot was slightly pinkish-red from the blood that was flowing through her feet from all the straining.

Natasha was doing a similar torture-tease on her side. Although, she added the extra move of letting a single sharp nail scrap down the bottom of Ally's bare foot as it was revealed. This caused Ally to fight, straining even harder to keep her toes bunched. Eventually both socks began their slow shimmy over the "ball" that her bunched-up toes were creating. Her defense was proving very ineffective, and she knew it. Her tone changed and she began to beg again.

"No... please... I'm truly begging you... from the bottom of my heart... really, truly.. oh god, oh please, please... I really can't take this, I really can't!! You have to understand... you have to have some kind of mercy..."

Hearing that last line, I stopped tugging, backed away a bit so she could see me and looked up directly into her face with sympathetic eyes. "Mercy? You would like us to be merciful towards you?"

Ally swallowed and closed her eyes, speaking quietly with a quiver in her voice. "Yes..."

I regarded her with a shrug. "The question is: Do you think you DESERVE mercy?"

Ally opened her eyes, revealing moistness around their rims. "Please... I... I haven't done anything to deserve this..."

I let a frown show between the slit in my ski-mask. "Are you SURE about that??"

Ally stiffened up at the menace in my voice. "Oh god.. please.. if I ever did anything to offend you, I'm truly sorry... I am, I am...tell me what I did and I'll make amends... I promise... just please don't torture me anymore... please!"

My frown turned back to a smile. "You know what you did?"

Ally just breathed and stared at me with fearful eyes.

I firmed my grip on her sock. "Here's what you did: you ASKED for this!"

With that said, I immediately tugged the sock off and Natasha did the same. Her small bare feet came into view, revealing the beautiful French-tipped nails she so often talked about. We drank in the sight of Ally's cute-as-hell bare feet for a long moment... then we attacked them. Our nails went right to Ally's soles and her toes became un-bunched and started spasming wildly. We scrapped her feet for several long minutes as Ally's high-pitched shrieks of laughter reverberated off the walls of the dungeon and threatened to deafen us.

We finally stopped and Ally sagged a little, trying to catch her breath. I got up and grabbed the roll of tape, ripping a long piece off. Natasha used a cloth to quickly dry the moisture from Ally's face and mouth then I slapped the tape over, gagging her. She had no time to protest as we began another full-body tickle assault, this time with her tender bare feet in play. We went hard on our poor girl for ten long minutes, making her laugh so hard that tears were coming out. Although it no doubt felt like tickle-hell for her, we were actually continuing with our goal to prep her nervous system for another round of orgasm denial. We wanted her in her highest state of sensitivity before we really got mean.

To ensure we had achieved the proper state, we re-blindfolded her to further heighten her senses, then played a game of "mis-direction". We let her hang suspended on the post, blindfolded and gagged for one long agonizing anticipatory minute before we started. The technique was simple: I would call out a body part and Natasha would tickle it... but not always the part called out. We began.

"Ribs"

Nat squeezed her ribs and Ally thrashed and laughed.

"Pits"

Nats hands flew into Ally's sensitive underarms, causing her to squeal.

"Hips"

Nat grabbed Ally above her knees and was rewarded with surprised explosive laughter.

"Feet"

Nat used one hand to tickle Ally's left hip while continuing to squeeze her right knee. Ally shrieked in confusion.

"Groin"

Nat dropped down and gave Ally a savage raking on the bottoms of her feet. Ally howled and strained and wiggled her pretty, French-tipped toes.

The game went on like this for a while. I joined the action and it was fun watching Ally flinch wildly as I called out various body parts and me and Nat grabbed her in all the "wrong" places. Ally had a permanent grimace of confusion and horror formed beneath the sticky tape gag. The game ended when we noticed the tape starting to peel of again, slick with sweat. I pulled it off and Ally began to whine.

"Pleeeeaaasssseeeeee! Huhuhuhuhuh.... please no more! NO MORE! huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuuuuuuu..."'

I replied with two words. "Yes, more." Then I slapped a fresh piece of tape over her mouth.

Ally mewled and gave a frantic struggle against the straps that held her tight against the post. She was a wreck. Her hair was a tangled mess and her body glistened with moisture. Natasha toweled her off and then pushed the earplugs back in so we could move on to the final phase. Ally just whimpered, resigned to her fate.

The next phase required tools. Natasha and I walked over to a side table and carefully looked over the items laid out. We each selected a feather - mine a little stiffer, Nat's a little more plumy. In the world of tickling, there are not many images as iconic as a feather stroking a bound bare foot. The reality was, feathers are terrible for foot tickling - unless you use the tip, of course. But the actual soft feather part does not apply enough friction to properly stimulate a foot. Nails are better suited for that. While feathers come up short in the foot department, they more than make up for it in the clit-tickling department. The feathers that Nat and I held in our hands both had tips that were PERFECT for what we were about to do to Ally.

I took the first position between her spread legs. Nat began running her plumy feather all over Ally's delicate skin, creating electrical shivers which tortured her already fragile and frazzled nerve endings. I used the fingers of one hand and delicately spread open Ally's dripping pussy lips. I spotted my target and then sent the tip of my feather in to directly tease and tickle her swollen clit. As soon as the feather made contact, Ally moaned and arched ever so slightly against the post. I grinned and kept stroking, keeping my rhythm consistent and even.

It didn't take long before fresh juice was flowing from Ally, and she writhed in the straps desperately trying to get more contact with my feather. I kept up my even strokes, making sure to keep the pressure light. Meanwhile, Natasha was still running her feather all over, occasionally adding light fingernail skittles at strategic moments. Ally was in arousal heaven/hell, moaning and purring, and pulling lightly against the straps.

We kept the same pattern going for another five minutes, then switched off. Natasha went between her legs and used the tip of her feather to stroke Ally's red clit. The additional pluminess of Nat's feather tickled Ally's pussy walls, making her squirm even more. Instead of running my feather over Ally's body like Nat had done, I went straight to her dangling feet. I placed the feather on the ground beside me and took hold of her right foot. Her toes and ankle were flexed upwards from the sexual feelings coursing through her, and her foot relaxed into my hand as I held and caressed it. I put my lips over her French-tipped big toe and began to suck and bite down lightly. Ally moaned in response. I lightly tickled her sole while continuing to lick, suck and bite her toes, moving up and down, licking the spaces in between each toe. I lightly scratched her smooth heel while kissing the top of her foot and she swooned beneath her gag.

I went to her left foot and gave it similar treatment, although I was a little meaner. I focused on tickling it a little more, letting my fingernails scrape the delicate skin on the bottom. She let out muffled yips and yelps as I did this, spasming her foot this way and that, before I finally grabbed it firmly and put her toes deeply into my mouth. I slid my tongue out and licked the bridge of her foot and the base of her toes. She giggled and squirmed, then moaned again when I started my suck/bite/lick technique.

Natasha was doing well with her task. Ally was sopping wet, and the edges of Nat's billowy feather were damp with sticky sexual juice. After I was finally finished giving Ally's feet the full punishment/worship treatment they deserved, I stood up and peered down to examine Nat's work. Ally's clit was HUGE and it was obvious that she was suffering greatly, desperate for release. I reached up and popped out one of Ally's earplugs. I came up close to her ear and whispered.

"I bet you would love to have an orgasm right now, wouldn't you?"

Ally just whimpered.

"Maybe if you're extra good we'll let you cum... what do you think?" I peeled off her moisture-soaked gag. It was time to change it anyway.

Ally swallowed hard. "I...I'll be good... I'll be good! I promise! Please... please...please...." She sounded weak and desperate.

I considered her response as Nat continued to feather her clit. "Hmmmm... sorry, not good enough. More tickling first."

Ally burst out with a desperate plea. "NO! PLEASE!! NO MO..MMMMMMMPHHHH!!!"

A fresh piece of tape cut her sentence short. Natasha dropped her feather and the two of us went back to work on Ally's body. This time we tickle tortured her to the point of sobbing silent laughter. With one earplug still out, I teased her mercilessly with taunts.

"How you liking this, honey? What's the matter, can't talk? Probably can't breathe either!! Quite horrible being tickled beyond hysteria, isn't it, hmmmmm??"

Ally's body was stiff, racked with laughter. Natasha scraped her feet and worked over her knees while I squeezed her sensitive hips over and over and over and over. At one point, I thought we had gone to far as Ally seemed close to fainting again. However, releasing her hips brought her back to us, and I sighed with relief as I moved my fingers into the hollows of her armpits instead.

We kept her laughing violently for a while more before slowly backing off and reducing the tickling to "light" status again, setting her up for more clit-feathering. It was my turn again, and as I picked up my feather and parted her tender lips, I could practically see her clit pulsating. I started up the familiar stroking rhythm and she gave of a loud long moan/groan. I nodded to Natasha and she ripped off Ally's gag while continuing to trace ticklish lines all over her body with light nail touches.

Ally whined and moaned. She sighed as I let my fingers push inside her a little. I used my thumb and index finger to keep her lips parted and pushed my pinky, third and fourth fingers inside while continuing to feather her clit. Ally moaned loudly and shifted in her straps. She tried to push her hips up to get more pressure with my fingers but I wouldn't let her. She became frustrated and lashed out.

"You fucker! Oh god... Please!! Please let me have a release... fuck! Please!!" Ally's words were slurred, as if she was in a drunken state.

By this time, her clit was as big as a house. Additional feathering was NOT going to make it any bigger. I put the feather aside and motioned for Nat to get ready. She nodded and smiled. I put my face right in front of Ally's beautiful shiny shaven pussy and buried my face in. I extended my tongue and worked it deep inside, careful not to exert too much pressure on her ready-to-explode clit. Ally screamed with sexual passion.

"Yess!!! Please!!! Fuck me!!! Fuck me!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

I let my tongue slide in and out, going deeper each time. I used my hands to rub the insides of her thighs. I let them wander and tickle the inside of her knees before moving across her calves and then finally to her feet. I let my fingers run lightly over her heels, soles and toes as I tongue fucked her. Ally tittered and bucked in her straps. Then Nat stepped back into play. She went behind the post and reached around, sticking her long fingers into the stretched hollows of Ally's sensitive armpits.

Ally freaked. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

I pulled my tongue out and brought my hands up to Ally's hips, latching on.

**Squeeze**
**Squeeze**
**Squeeze**

Ally was shrieking wildly, opening and closing her hands, grasping at the empty air, helpless against this cruel assault. I gave her several more long torturous squeezes before planting my face back in her pussy. Natasha continued tickling her pits, but backed off the intensity slightly. My hands dropped back down to her soles and I tickled them with medium intensity while strongly and deeply tongue-fucking her.

Her feet spasmed frantically against my fingernails as I pressed my upper lip against her pubic bone and let my tongue fully encircle her engorged clit. Ally emitted a primal, guttural moaning-type sound that seemed to come from the very depths of her soul. The tongue-fucking, foot and pit tickling continued for several more minutes, then Ally's feet curled and her toes pointed downwards, legs flexing and straining as she exploded with multiple orgasms that covered my face with her juice. I kept tongue fucking her until every last drop and every inch of orgasm was squeezed out of her.

I stood up and Nat handed me a towel. I cleaned up a bit and the two of us stood there looking at our little girl, hanging there on the post. Bound, tickled, teased, denied, fucked. Her head sagged forward slightly against the strap and we realized she was unconscious again. Now it was time to clean her up, feed her and let her get some sleep.

After all, she had a big second day ahead of her...

The End

best story I've read in a while. well done and thank you for shari ng it with us

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back