• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Morning Tease (M/F)

RogueTickler

TMF Novice
Good morning, Honey. Did you sleep well? I’m glad. It’s important to get enough rest.

I know that you are running a little late and have to go. But before you do, there is something I want to tell you.

Tonight, when you get home, I am going to abduct you for a very special night. That’s right. I said “abduct”. As soon as you walk through our door, the hunt will begin. You won’t know where I will be. You won’t know when I will grab you. Maybe I will be right behind the door, waiting to wrap my arms around you, the minute you step through.

Or, maybe I will wait in the bushes outside our house. I’ll grab you when you are nervously putting your key in the door lock, all jittery with excitement and anticipation.

Or, maybe I will turn off all the lights and wait for you in the dark. I’ll let you walk around the house, scared out of your wits, knowing that I am hiding somewhere, ready to jump out and get you.

When I do get you, you know exactly where we are going. That’s right. To the basement. Into our special playroom. When I grab you, I am going to zip-tie your wrists behind your back and tape-gag you. Then I will zip-tie your ankles and throw you over my shoulder. I will carry your struggling body downstairs into our sound-proof torture room.

When we get inside and I lock the door, you will be mine to play with for the next 24 hours. Don’t worry about going to work tomorrow. I’ve already let them know that you won’t be in. I asked them to put you down for a “vacation day”. But really, it should be a “sick” day, as I plan to do all sorts of “sick” things to your helpless body.

The first thing I’m going to make you do is strip. I’ll cut off your wrist zip-ties, and then I will make you take off this nice top you are wearing. You’ll take off your bra next. By the way, you will still be tape gagged and zip-tied at your ankles.

Once your upper-torso is naked, we’re going to try out those nice-comfortable suspension cuffs that we just bought. The ones with nice leather straps that you can clutch with your little fingers, as you dangle. I am going to strap your wrists in – tight – and then connect the cuffs to the winch rope. I’ll crank the winch until your arms stretch high over your head, and the tips of your toes leave the ground.

Once you are dangling, I will slowly work your tight jeans over your buttery-soft hips. You know me. I probably won’t be able to resist caressing those hips. I love them so much. Sorry if it will tickle like shit, but I just have to explore them.

Or, maybe I won’t. Maybe I will leave you un-touched and un-tickled for just a little bit longer. At least until I get your feet bare. I know that you like it when I take your shoes off slowly. Spoiler alert: it’s not going to happen tonight. Sorry, but since you got that fresh pedicure the other day, all I have thought about is having those ultra-soft soles in my clutches. For that reason, your shoes are coming right off. Then your socks. And then I will pull your jeans off, so your legs and feet will both be bared to me. After that, I will tie your ankles together and to the ring in the floor.

But what about your panties? I’m going to leave them on for a bit. I actually love watching them become wet, as I tease, tickle and torture you. After they are sufficiently soaked, I will cut them off and turn my focus to your tender, shaved pussy.

Tonight we’re going to play games together. The first game we’re going to play is called “Toe Tickles or Top Tickles”. We’ve never played this game before. It requires electricity. Don’t be alarmed, you won’t be hurt. But this game will make you suffer nicely. And the great thing is that you will be in control of your suffering. At least to a degree.

Before we start, I will peel off your tape gag and replace it with a nice fresh piece. We will do this several times during our session. Expect to remain gagged for most of our time together. Sometimes I’ll use tape, and sometimes I will use the ball-gag. I also plan to blindfold you and earplug you at different times, to enhance your suffering. Trust me, you’ll enjoy what I have planned.

For our first game, I am going to put the “electric shocker pad” beneath you. You remember the “electric shocker pad”, don’t you? It’s the one that allows me to control the level of electricity with my dial. I got you to stand on it one time, and I turned it up, slowly. You told me that the tingles tickled. I remember that it made you giggle like crazy. But then, as I turned the intensity up, you began to frantically hop up and down as the tickling sensations shot through your bare feet. Finally you jumped off. We only made it to level 5 on the dial, that day. Tonight, we’re going higher. And since you are tied up this time, there’s no jumping off.

The rules of this game are simple. Once I position the pad beneath you, I will lower you to your tip-toes. I know how much being tied standing on your tip-toes turns you on. I will keep your ankles tied to the ring, but there will be enough slack in the rope that you can pull your feet up. But only if you want to. And somehow I think you will want to, when I begin turning up the dial.

I’m going to make electricity flow into each one of your tender, ticklish toes. You’ll grit your teeth as the relentless sensations crackle and torture you. Agonizingly ticklish shocks are going to move through your toes and right across your soles, like one thousand tiny fingernails scratching them. I’m going to turn the dial up until you can’t stand it anymore and you pull your feet up.

However, you will be punished every time you lift your feet. When your toes come off the pad, then I will begin tickle torturing your hips, flanks and smooth underarms until you put those cute little bare feet back down again. We will go back and forth like this until the game ends. The game ends when I decide you’ve had enough. I’m not too sure if this game has a “winner”. If there is, then it’s probably me, since I get to enjoy your bound, squirming body for as long as I like. “Touch the pad, honey”. I plan to say this to you, a lot.

We have a long 24 hours ahead of us. I don’t plan on keeping you suspended forever. Your arms can only take so much. I don’t want to wear you out too fast. You can expect to be strapped down, stocked, hog-tied and stretched on the rack during our playtime together. Expect to be tickled without mercy, teased until you beg to cum, denied orgasm over-and-over, and raped repeatedly.

Have a great day at work today, honey. I’ll see you when you get home tonight.

And remember – no touching yourself at work today!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back