• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Santa's Ticklers - Soloman's Tortures

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
The cell was dark and damp and Solomon's clothes clung to his body, wet from sweat. His body ached from his last torture session. He turned and pulled on his chains, but he couldn't get free. Solomon was one of Santa's elves. He was caught stealing from Santa's vault. Every elf knew that Santa's money was off limits. His punishment was quite specific. Santa always made sure his elves were ticklish. When he chose them, part of the elves audition for the North Pole was a tickling session.

Solomon was one of Santa's most trusted elves, which is why Santa gave him the responsibility of his accounts. Solomon saw how much money Santa was brining in and thought that if he only took a little at a time, Santa wouldn't find out or even miss it. When Santa's accountants saw that the books were "off", they immediately knew who to blame.

Santa was furious. He had Solomon brought down to the catacombs under the toy factory. There were cells and chambers deep where no one could hear the shrieks of frenzied laughter from the torturers tickling the elves who were being punished. Usually Santa had his Master torturer
do the tickling. This time Santa was so angry that he decided to punish Solomon himself.

"Strip him and tie him to the pole!" Santa shouted as he took off his red coat. Solomon saw the look in Santa's eyes. He knew that look. Santa
had a secret that he kept very quiet as it would ruin his reputation. Santa was a closet tickler. He was also insanely ticklish; having his own personal tickler who would come every night into his room. The elves could hear Santa's "HO Ho Hos" as he was being tickled.

Solomon shivered as the cold air in the cell touched his naked body. "Santa...! Please! PLEASE!! Don't do this to me!" Solomon pleaded. Santa just laughed. "Why not? Why should you go unpunished for stealing from me? I have punished elves for less.. so why should I look the other way for you? Besides.. I know just how ticklish you are!"

Santa slid his chubby fingertips up Solomon
s ribs. Solomon shrieked with laughter and struggled to protect his body from Santa's assaults.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back