• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tale

KnismoUK

One for the female lovers of tickling. Some of you may have read this before some may not. Just an insight into what to me would be very good session. Put yourself in the victim’s position and enjoy. Contains explicit scenes!

You sit on the bed in just your panties, we make small chit chat as we both prepare ourselves for what's coming. We're both grinning and feeling excited, neither can wait. Laid across the floor next to the bed is all my tickle toys. As you sit cross-legged on the bed I take the fluffy cuffs, dangle them from one finger and smile. I hold up the blindfold too and you, still smiling, shake your head to say no. Without a word I sit behind you and place you between my legs. Still silent, I pull you hard in toward me so you're pressed up against me and gently cuff your wrists together. We don't talk, I just use gentle touches to get you in the position I want and you do it without fuss. Now you're pulled in hard against me I put your arms over and behind my head, making sure you've some free movement but you're comfy. Your sides, tummy and smooth underarms are now left exposed to my mercy. I whisper in your ear "Ready?" and I see your smile broaden and you just nod yes excitedly.

I very lightly and quickly draw a finger from your lower sides all the way up your underarms and your arms to see what reaction I get. You squirm a bit and let out a tiny giggle. Then I trace back down again much slower this time then across your tummy and tops of your hips. I stop using a finger and start to lightly spider my hands up your sides, stopping at your underarms to scribble at them. You squirm more and start quietly giggling, closing your eyes but opening them now and again to watch where my hands go. I keep changing from light tickles to quick relentless ones, your reactions differ with each type but already you can feel me getting hard behind you as I get off from your ticklish delight. I whisper "Is that good? Awww does it tickle? Tickle tickle tickle" in your ear as I torture your upper body. Your legs squirm slightly but you have them spread with your feet together in the middle. I reach down and give a quick tickle to your inner thighs and you yelp and nearly jump. "Hmm someone's ticklish down there! And such cute feet too. Would you like me to tickle them?". You bite your bottom lip and nod to say yes.

I move from behind you and pic up the bed ties. I manoeuvre you so your wrists are tied to the bed corners and your legs stretched out. I cuff your ankles together then straddle you just near your knees. You look at the bindings and tug at them, then back at me. There's a sort of wry smile and blush on your face. You can see how hard I am through my boxers and how much I'm enjoying it all. Then without a word I lean down and start to tickle your tummy and hips very gently just above your cute panties. Your giggle and fight the restraints, but it's pretty much helpless. I move down tickling your thighs, squeezing your knees and scribbling the backs of your knees as you writhe about and laugh your head off. Then I move to the foot of the bed and look up at you. You look back biting your bottom lip as I lay out all my feathers and brushes next to your feet, briefly showing you each one.

I take my toe cuffs and gently secure your big toes together. You try to scrunch your toes but to no avail. Your feet are beautifully soft, freshly painted and it just gets me off even more. Making sure they're totally immobile I take my biggest stiff feathers and brush them from heel to base of your toes as you giggle and squirm. I relentlessly torture your poor little soles with feathers and fingers and you can't stop me. I take the smaller feathers and brushes and start to tickle the base and between your toes. You go crazy, yet at the same time you arch your toes back and spread them wanting more. As I tickle with one hand I reach inside my boxers and pleasure myself, the very image of you under relentless tickle torture driving me wild. When I think you've had enough I rub moisturiser into them giving you a brief massage as a respite. You giggle a bit but then start to make more pleasurable noises as I stroke your soles and slip my fingers between your toes, occasionally giving a quick tickle. Already I know you're starting to get really turned on as you squirm at the hips and writhe on the bed.

I look up and to my pleasure I can see you're visibly turned on by the tickling that I put you through. I take the two stiff feathers and straddle you again, this time further up. I lean forward, my hard bulge brushing on your tummy. I look you in the eye and say 'Do you want me to tickle you until you cum?'. You bite your lip again and just nod. I move black down and begin to caress your breasts with tickles, using the feathers to tickle your nipples. The feather tips dance around your nipples and brush across them as they harden and become more and more sensitive. You writhe and let out small moans as I tease them and tickle you now and again, goosebumps appearing all over your smooth skin. Your eyes are closed as you take in all the pleasure. Where I'm laid I can feel you getting hot and wet through your panties as my cock rests against it and you slowly squirm your hips. I move up again and whisper "Time for pussy tickles" in your ear. You just let out a pleasurable "uh huh" and I move my way down, tickling as I go.

I undo your ankle restrains and take off your panties. I gently spread your legs and hitch your knees up slightly and I can see your gorgeous pussy glistening and just begging to be tickled. Using the two big feathers I trace ether side of it, but never actually touch. You get wetter and hotter as the tortuous tickle teasing continues. I then brush across it from top to bottom watching you get more and more frustrated, your hips writhing as I tickle your little pussy sensually. Then with one hand I caress and tickle your feet, taking my time to tickle your soles and gently suck your toes. You moan and giggle in ticklish ecstasy and I do this and with the other hand stroke your sopping wet pussy until I can feel your engorged clit. When you're almost begging for it I gently spread your pussy open and tickle your clit with a tiny feather over and over until your just about to cum then I suddenly stop. Only once I’m satisfied I make you sit up and bind your ankles again. I let you give me a slow slippery footjob as you play with yourself, then flip you over and bend you over making you carry on from that position, flipping you back again when I shoot my hot cum all over your soles and toes ;)

Oh, absolutely wonderful. I would so love to have a session like that.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back