• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Christmas Spirt F/F Navel and Tickling Story

HappyTriangle

TMF Poster
Check out my deviantart page for my stories earlier than here, and for tickling rps, send me a deviantart note! http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/
The freezing cold winds swooshed through the dark forests of Alaska on this Christmas Eve night. Any person with Christmas would be able to smell the spirit and mint in the air.

But unlike the Christmas spirit, there was one girl dashing through the forests of Alaska to evade police for burglary. Though she had dropped her bag full of stolen Christmas goods, the sheriff a tough, unforgiving woman, was intent on finding the burglar.

The bugler being chased was Caleigh, a five foot 8 inches tall beautiful girl with long crimson red hair tucked underneath a black beanie on her head. She had brown eyes, a very slim figure, but with a little bit of meat on her.

She had been running through the winter woods evading the sheriff, but the sheriff was right on her tail.

Caleigh thought it would be best to rob on Christmas Eve, she believed that it was the best time to strike, due to everybody having their guard down. But even on Christmas Eve the sheriff was determined to bring justice to the snow-covered state.

Nearly tripping over sticks in her black ugg boots, Caleigh ran from the barking of dogs and flash lights of the local sheriff’s department, who had gotten only a glimpse of her face.

Caleigh was doing fine keeping her distance, until she reached a cliff.

It was about a 30 foot drop directly down onto a lake, so cold that the water was pitch black, with a thin layer of ice covering the top.

"Shit." She muttered to herself.

"Over here!" She heard the sheriff say.

Caleigh looked down the cliff, then behind her, to see the flashlights shining in her direction.

Caleigh gulped, took a deep breathe, and leaped off the cliff.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!" Caleigh smashed through the thin layer of ice and plunged into the deep, freezing lake.

Caleigh felt her body go completely numb with cold and pain, she barley had enough energy to swim to the surface.

"F-f-f-f-f-f-fuck that’s C-c-c-c-cold!"

Lucky for her the shore wasn't too far away, and she swam the snow covered ground.

"Holy shit she jumped!" She heard the sheriff shout, "Search the surrounding area, she couldn't have gone far!"

Caleigh knew the sheriff and knew that she didn't mess around, but that was the least of her issues.

She more concerned about hypothermia, she hadn’t spent too much time in the water, and her jacket had absorbed most of the cold liquid, leaving her black tank top somewhat dry. And her water proof pants protected her long underwear well.

Caleigh quickly stripped off her jacket and pants, it was cold, but she figured with a majority of the water gone she stood a better chance.

She began running through the woods, she needed to find a source of heat, she didn't care if it was a deer carcass or a burning corpse, she needed to warm up, FAST.

She ran for about 2 minutes until she reach the edge of the tree line, and to her relief, there was a small log cabin, though remote, it seemed to be filled with life.

Christmas lights covered nearly every inch of the house, and the windows where gleaming with bright yellow lights.

But the part that made Caleigh feel greatest was the stone chimney, with smoke rising from it.

"A f-f-f-fire!" Caleigh smiled to herself.

She sprinted up to the house, there was no car in the driveway, leaving her to believe the occupants were out.

She reached the ark green front door with a big reef smack down on top of it.

She grabbed the doorknob, and nearly crying with relief, opened the unlocked door.

The inside was nearly as festive as the outside. Cinnamon candles, stuffed snowmen and old paints of frozen woods brought a comfy, warm, childlike feeling to the warm cabin.

Caleigh spotted the fire and dashed towards it, nearly leaping into it.

She sat as close as she could, absorbing the natural heat from the warm fire.

Her tank top and long underwear where dry, but while squeezing the water out of her hair she heard something she dreaded, footsteps coming from the other side of the cabin.

Caleigh snugged up to the dark green couch to try hide. She heard the women talking, mostly likely on the phone.

"Yeah, it's kind of lonely here." Caleigh heard the woman say in a gentle, but elderly voice. "Since Nicolas has to work so much this kind of year, I have to come to my home in Alaska to get some rest."

Caleigh heard the woman's soft footsteps enter the living room; goose bumps appeared on her skin.

"Oh those Elves are cute, aren't they? I just wanna pinch their little cheeks! And they're so ticklish, their little tummies are just so much fun to tickle!"

There was a long pause.

"Yeah, but I want a more mature kind of tickle, you know? Nic is just too busy to provide some fun, hold on let me take care of something real quick."

Caleigh was hoisted in the air by a force that grabbed her wrists.

Caleigh looked up in fear to see a large red ribbon tying her wrist together above her
head, as well as tying her to the ceiling.

Caleigh was now dangling helpless just a few feet away from the old woman.

Caleigh squirmed and tried to move, but she felt her legs being wrapped together. Caleigh looked down in fear to see wrapping paper, which seemed to appear out of nowhere wrapping itself from Caleigh's feet to her hips.

"Hey! What the h-MMF!" Caleigh's mouth immediately became filled with an absurd amount of candy canes.

"Mrs. Clause, Mrs. Clause are you there?" The female voice on the phone asked.

"Yeah, I'm here." Mrs. Clause answered, "I hate to do this, but I have to go, I have a guest I need to tend to." Mrs. Clause smiled, looking Caleigh up and down. "Okay, you to,
Merry Christmas."

She hung up the phone and set it on a coffee table.

Mrs. Clause had grey hair tied into a bun, baggy red pants and a red Christmas sweat covered in smiling snowmen and Christmas trees; it was so festive a grandmother would shudder at it. She had bright blue eyes hiding behind thin, light brown reading glasses, and a pearly wide white smile.

Caleigh struggled, but could barely move against her festive bonds.

Mrs. Clause grabbed a nearby cup of coco with marshmallows and sat cross-legged on the couch directly in front of Caleigh.

"Why hi there," Mrs. Clause took a sip of her hot chocolate. "what are you doing here tonight?"

Caleigh spat out the Christmas canes and they smashed on the floor, Mrs. Clause didn't flinch.

"H... hi, look I was on a walk and I needed to warm up an-"

Mrs. Clause raised her finger in the air, interrupting Caleigh.

"Being the wife of the man who knows what everyone is doing, I think I can spot a liar, try telling me that story again, and this time, be honest."

Caleigh was confused. "Wait, no, this can't be happening, Santa's not real! Who are you?!"

Mrs. Clause chuckled, "Oh dear, has there not been enough evidence to go against that fact tonight?"

Caleigh sighed, "Okay... look.... this is just too much at once."

"Just admit your wrong doing first."

"Okay, you're right, I robbed some people, but I dropped the bag, they'll get their stuff back!"

"That was a very naughty thing to do." Mrs. Clause said shaking her head, "You'll need to do something very nice in order to make up for that."

Caleigh felt like she was being talked to like a child, but given the position she was in, she couldn't complain.

"Look, your right, just send me home and l’ll-"
Three loud knocks hit the door.

Caleigh’s blood ran cold, "Oh no, it's the sheriff, she’s gonna kill me! I'm going to jail for sure!"

"Well karma always has a way of working itself out." Mrs. Clause said, getting up and walking towards the door.

"Please, no, you can't do this!" Caleigh begged. Mrs. Clause just kept walking towards the door.

Caleigh began to weep. "Plehehese, I'm only 22, I haven't even left college, I won't last in prison!"

Mrs. Clause answered the door, Caleigh recognized the sheriff's voice.

"Hello ma'am, how are you?"

"It's Christmas Eve, I'm wonderful!" Mrs. Clause responded cheerfully.

"I hate to bother you, but have you seen a red haired girl by your house recently?"

There was a long pause, Caleigh wanted to cry, she knew what was coming.

"I can't say I have, sorry." Mrs. Clause said. Caleigh was shocked, she had broken into this woman's house and she was protecting her?

"Huh, okay, well, have a nice Christmas."

"You to!" Mrs. Clause said before closing the door, she walked back into the living room to see Caleigh smiling with tears going down her face.

"Th... thank you." Caleigh wept.

"You’re welcome." Mrs. Clause strolled up to Caleigh, "What can I say, it's Christmas Eve!"

Mrs. Clause lifted her coco up to Caleigh's lips, letting her take a sip off her sweet chocolate beverage.

"Thank you, but do you think you can let me go?" Caleigh asked in her nicest voice, wiggling a little in her bonds.

"No, you owe me, big time." Mrs. Clause smiled.

Caleigh felt a sinking feeling, "Like wrapping gifts? Baking cookies? Feeding raindeEE!"

Mrs. Clause had poked Caleigh's exposed smooth armpit with her left index finger.

"Hnm, ticklish?" Mrs. Clause said, poking Caleigh's other armpit, causing Caleigh to jerk away.

"A little." Caleigh chuckled, a bit embarrassed.

Mrs. Clause put her hot chocolate down and began rolling up Caleigh's thin black tank top, exposing Caleigh fair, soft belly.

Mrs. Clause knelt down in front of it and began dragging her finger from the top of Caleigh's belly to her navel.

"Hehehey, stop, that tickheheheles!"

"And such a fine navel," Mrs. Clause smiled, twirling her finger around Caleigh's belly button. "no piercings, a deep oval navel, you're quite the catch!"

"Wait, wait, what are doing!?" Caleigh asked nervously, her belly shivering from the ticklish sensation.

"Just admiring, you do owe me after all." Mrs. Clause raised an eyebrow at Caleigh. "I mean you're so pretty!" Mrs. Clause began kneading the flesh by Caleigh's belly button.

"Hahahahahaha cuhuhut it ohohohhohohout!" Caleigh laughed.

"And that laugh, so perfect!" Mrs. Clause said, slowly stopping the tickling and just began to run her hands across Caleigh's midriff, which tickled a bit, but not enough far Caleigh to laugh, only jump a bit when sensitive areas where reached.

"Mrs. Clause," Caleigh said, feeling a bit stupid talking to someone she never thought existed, "didn't you say you tickle Elves? How about you tickle them? I mean, it's nothing personal, I just hate being tickled it's a bit... weird."

Mrs. Clause laughed, "There's nothing weird about it, it's human nature! And besides, the
Elves have a work schedule that is very strict, so I can't tickle them for as long as I want. Plus, unlike the Elves, I can get a bit more... mature with you."

"M-mature?" Caleigh asked fearfully.

Mrs. Clause began kneading Caleigh's sensitive sides while digging her fingertips into Caleigh's belly while humming "Jingle Bells."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAAA!" Caleigh tossed her head back and let out a loud belly laugh.

Caleigh tried to back up or squirm away, but the ribbon had her tight in the spot, and the gift wrapping had multiple layers, making it nearly unbreakable with just Caleigh's legs forced tight together.

"I can tell you haven't been tickled in a long time, am I right?" Mrs. Clause asked calmly, still working on Caleigh's sides and belly.

Mrs. Clause was right, Caleigh was barley tickled as a child, and none of her boyfriends had ever tickled her, thought Caleigh knew about tickling, and knew she was ticklish; she had never fully graspt the feeling of tickle torture.

"PLEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHESE IT FEHEHEHEELS SO WEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEIRD!" Caleigh didn't imagine how ticklish her belly was.

Mrs. Clause kneaded faster, causing Caleigh to explode with laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA! STOHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAP! THIS IS TORTUHAHAHAHAHAHURE!"

"Torture, huh?" Mrs. Clause smiled, placed her lips over Caleigh's belly and blew a raspberry. "PPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHTTTTTT!!!!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" Caleigh had never felt anything like it, she hated being tickled, but something was coming over her.

"I'm giving you raspberries my dear. PPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTT!!!!!" Don't you like them?"

Caleigh's eyes where forming tears as she let out a long, silence laugh.

"Silence laughs are good, they let you know that your ticklish is REALLY making your victim laugh. PPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTT!!!"

"OHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHO YEHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAEAH!" Caleigh laughed.

Mrs. Clause stopped tickling and looked at Caleigh with a wicked smile on her face. "Are you enjoying this sweetie?"

"N-No! I don't know why I said that!" Caleigh responded quickly, she honestly had no idea why she said such a thing, she hated being tickled, but Mrs. Clause playing with her belly gave her a sensation never felt before, pleasurable.

"PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHTTTTT!!!!!" Mrs. Clause blew another raspberry.

"HAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!" Caleigh the feeling got stronger, it was like

Caleigh wanted the feeling to stop as soon as possible, but she was enjoying it as well, almost like too much of a good thing.

"PPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHTTTTT!!!!!!" Tear where now streaming from Caleigh's eyes, down her cheeks.

"PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESE!" Caleigh was nearly crying with displeasure, but Mrs. Clause
was to into what she was doing to notice.

Caleigh started to weep. "Please... Mrs. Clause... I can't take it anymore."

Mrs. Clause looked up and saw the discomfort Caleigh was in and began calmly rubbing Caleigh's belly, now dripping with saliva.

"I'm so sorry dear," Mrs. Clause began, wiping the tears off Caleigh's face. "I just got into it."

"It's okay." Caleigh smiled, "You're going to let me go now, right?" Caleigh asked.

Mrs. Clause smiled, "Of course dear, I can send you home, but promise me one thing."

"Anything." Caleigh said, if it meant no more tickling, Caleigh would agree any day of the week.

"Don't steal anymore, and enjoy that Holidays as they're supported to be celebrated."

"I will, and thank for- HEY! What are you doing?!" Caleigh was interrupted my Mrs. Clause laying a firm kiss on her belly.

"Well dear, you've been such a treat to me, I thought I'd give you a little treat before going home."

"No thanks!" Caleigh said, nervously, but without being rude, trying to get away from Mrs. Clause’s mouth.

"Oh no, I insist." Mrs. Clause smiled, and stuck her tongue into Caleigh's navel.

"Wohohoah!" Caleigh laughed, the bizarre sensation perking her up a bit.

While still licking, Mrs. Clause begin blowing small, quite raspberries. "Pppffhhhhttt..."
The feeling make Caleigh bite her lip with pleasure, which Mrs. Clause noticed.

"You really are enjoying this, aren't you?" Mrs. Clause smiled before going back the what she was doing.

"It feels... nice." Caleigh didn't want to accept the fact, but it was true, the flicking on the tongue in Caleigh's sensitive navel was surprisingly relaxing and pleasurable.

Mrs. Clause's hands begin rubbing on Caleigh's sides, tickling a little, but not much.

"Hehehehemmmmmnnn..." Caleigh's slight giggles became drowned out by her moans of pleasurable.

Mrs. Clause was keeping the same pace rom when she had started, but Caleigh knew the sensation could go be better if Mrs. Clause went faster.

"F-f-faster..." Caleigh moaned, unaware what she was actually feeling.

Mrs. Clause began twisting her tongue faster and faster, poking the bottom of Caleigh's deep navel.

"Oh, yeah, just like that." Caleigh ended up saying with the immense pleasure going through her body.

But Caleigh felt a tingling, not any regular tingling, a tingling that was unbelievably pleasurable, a feeling no words could describe.

"Wohohohow, you're really good at this, I haven't felt a tingling like this since two years ago, my and my friend had some drinks and she-"

Caleigh's eye went wide, she know what the feeling was, as much as she hated to admit it, she knew what the feeling was, and she was getting it from Mrs. Clause.

Caleigh started to panic, this couldn't be happening, she was just tipsy when her and her friend had lesbian sex, that didn't mean anything.

"M-Mrs. Clause, please, stop!" Caleigh begged, not wanting what Mrs. Clause what Mrs. Clause was going to give her.

But Mrs. Clause ignored her and kept going, in fact, she went even faster.
Caleigh felt something building up, it wasn't long now.

"MRS. CLAUSE! PLEASE! NOT LIKE THIS!" Caleigh screamed for Mrs. Clause to stop, but it was to late, Caleigh couldn't hold it in any longer.

"NOT... LIKE.... UUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

Caleigh sharply woke up under dark blankets and a familiar surface.

"What the?" Caleigh’s mind tried to comprehend what just happened. "Where am I?"
Caleigh's mind quickly got back to its senses; she was in her bed, in her apartment.

"Wait, how did I?" Caleigh quickly tossed the blankets off the mattress, she was wearing her blank tank top and long underwear, which was now sopping wet.

"I don't wear this to bed." She said to herself, looking around to see if anything was out of the ordinary.

Caleigh just let her body fall back on the mound of pillows on her bed, she laughed at herself.

"I had a stupid wet dream." She chuckled, almost embarrassed for herself, but soon wondering, why was it about Mrs. Clause?

She quickly push the thought out of her head and got up, going to the bathroom to splash some water on her face.

After drying off she got herself a glass of water, drinking, she noticed her mouth went very cold, as if she had eaten something minty.

"That's weird, I didn't have any min-" Caleigh froze; the candy canes in her dream, the one's Mrs. Clause conjured in her mouth.

Caleigh, shaking her hands, lifted up her tank top to see red lipstick kiss marks all over her belly.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back