• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Upperbody TK feature needs YOU!

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
Hey Friends,

Sorry for the cross-posting (I am also posting on two other forums) but I am eager to get the first responses from all fans of upperbody tickling.

TALES FROM THE ASYLUM has taken me on to develop a monthly column highlighting the joys, experience, techniques, true tales, of upperbody tickling.

Please send all of your true upperbody tickling experiences to me at: [email protected]

Your contributions should contain an account of a true upperbody tickling experience with commentaries about it, and/or your own special techniques for upperbody tickling. In a nutshell, anything that an upperbody tickler would enjoy reading (and anyone for that matter). I will edit the stories but please pay attention to spelling, grammer, etc.

All contributers will get a free copy of the TALES FROM THE ASYLUM that their contribution appears in.

Upperbody tickling, of course contains (but not limited to) armpits, arms, ribs, waist, belly, sides.

Hope to hear from all of you!

Max

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back