• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Santa's Bag

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
Santa’s Bag

It was Christmas Day. Santa had just gotten back from his long sleigh ride delivering presents. He stumbled out of his sleigh, forgetting his bag in the back. Two elves, one male and one female, walk in the room. These elves were probably close to 100 but their faces made them look about 25. Elves age a lot slower than Humans. When they got to the sleigh, Santa was already gone. They did their usual work, unhooked the reindeer and parked the sleigh. They were looking over the sleigh to make sure there was no damage. Sometimes Santa comes back with dents and other damages. He’s a good sleigh drive, but accidents happen. All the elves remember that old lady. Poor grandma. They push the sleigh into it’s parking spot and decide to sit down in the sleigh for a minute.

Roger looks at Trixie.

“What?” Trixie asked.

Roger didn’t say a word he just started poking Trixie’s side. She jumped a little. He poked her a few more times, this time she giggled.

“Stop!” She told him.

Roger smiled, “Sorry.”

“Uhhuh, sure.” She responded.

Roger smiled again. This time he went for the full on attack and squeezed her sides. She yelped and tried to fight him up. He stopped after a few squeezes that made her laugh and lean forward.

“I’ll stop.”

“You better. I’m very ticklish.”

“Good to know.”

Trixie looked into the back of the sleigh and saw Santa’s bag.

“Hmm, Santa left his bag.”

“Hmm.” Roger reached back and grabbed the bag.

“Can I see it?”

“Sure.” Roger said and gave her the bag.

“Have you ever wanted to climb in the bag?”

“Uh, no.”

“I have.” She paused for a second. “I know, I’m weird.”

“Yeah but you’re cute so you can get away with it.”

“Thank you,” she said, smiling.

“You’re welcome.”

Trixie climbed out of the sleigh and placed the bag on the ground. “Hmm,” She said, thinking.

“Are you going to try to get in it?”

“I’m thinking about it.”

Roger stepped out of the sleigh, stood beside the bag and opened it as wide as it can be opened. It looked empty. “Step in.” He told her.

“Okay.” She said. She took off her elf shoes and stepped in the bag one leg at a time.

Randy let go of the bag and the bag closed on Trixie. It was tight but not too tight. Her legs were locked the bag, her upper body was outside of the bag.

“Are you okay?”

“I think so.” At least she was at that moment. The next moment something was crawling on her legs. She had no idea what. Her eyes got big.

“What?” Roger asked, concerned.

“Something, or a couple somethings are crawling on my legs.”

Roger tried to pull her out but it was no use.

“No, no, no, no. Don’t do that.” She felt her thighs being tickled tickled.

“Don’t do what?”

“Tickling heehe my hehe thighs…” She burst out laughing. After a few seconds she fell to her knees and then to her side while laughing.

Roger just looked at her smiling. And then he had a wicked idea. He got down on his knees right beside her. She didn’t notice until he started digging into her sides.

“No! Don’t help tickle me!” She said while laughing.

Roger didn’t stop. He’s always had a major thing for Trixie and this was his chance to finally get some of that sexual frustration out. He got her onto her back and started tickling her belly. Whatever was on the back of her thighs is not tickling her inner thighs. The bag was flying all over the place but wouldn’t let go of Trixie. This cute curious elf was getting the tickling of her life. She was wiggling around from the belly tickling.

“HEHEHEHEHAHEHEHEEHEHAHAHEHA! Please! HEHEAHAHEHEHEHAHE! No more!”

Roger pressed into her sides and he walked his fingers up to her armpits, digging into her pits. She tried to close her arms so that he couldn’t get to her pits but it was no use. He was able to slide them through. The creature must have grew more hands or more creatures were walking on her legs because she suddenly felt the added tickling of the front of her thighs being tickled.

“Woah! HEHEHEHAHEHEAHEAHEAHEAHAEHA!!! Please!”

Roger started walking his fingers around her ribs.

“HEHEheheheHEHEHAHEAHEA! ROGER!”

Roger decided to stop for a minute, but the ceature didn’t. Her thighs were still getting tickled. Her hips were next. She started to shake while laughing as something tickled her perfectly ticklish hips.

“PahleasehahahahehehaheahehHEHAHEHEHEHAHEA!

Roger decided he couldn’t hold back any longer. He just loved her laugh and started tickling her belly again.

“Rohahahgerhahah!”

“I love it how you laugh my name.” Roger said, smiling.

“You’re enjoying this hahahahaha too muchahahahehehahaHAHehahahaehha!”

“Maybe.” Roger said as he pressed his fingers into her belly.

“HeheHAHHAHEHEHEAHAHEheahfsdhfahsfHEHEHahhe! Please! Heahaeahahehah!”

“You really are ticklish, aren’t you?”

“Yeyeaaa! HEAHeahheheehhaHEHEaheaha haehaehaHEHEHEHEEHahaeha!”

“Too bad this Is so much fun and you’re so cute.”

“You’re baaahhhhhd hahahehehahahaheaha! HEHEhaehaHEHAHE! I can’t take this HEHEHEahhehehahhahehaha!”

“Well if I stop you still have the bag tickling you. I might as well keep doing it and have some fun.”

“No ho ho ho. HahehHAHEHA! One less person is better. HeahaheHaheHEHEHEA!”

“Are you sure.” Roger slowly moves his finger over her belly.

She moves her stomach.

“Yes! Hehehehahahehha!”

“Hmm.” Roger thought for a second and then decided to start squeezing her sides.”

“HEHAHEHEHEA NO! HEHEHAHAHEAHAHE!”

“I’m sorry. Please don’t hate me!” He said, still tickling her sides.

Santa walked into the room. He say Trixie rolling around on the floor laughing and kicking, trapped in the bag with Roger over her, tickling her. Santa walked over to Roger. Neither noticed him. Trixie was too busy being tickled, and Roger was having too much fun tickling the prettiest Elf in the North Pole. Santa tapped Rogers shoulder. He looked up, saw Santa and immediately stood up and moved away from Trixie.

“Uh hi sir.” He said to Santa, a little scared.

“Was she curious and decided to step into my bag.”

“Yes sir.”

“And now it’s tickling her and you took advantage of that and decided to help my bag?”

“Yes sir.”

“I see. Was it fun?”

“Yes sir.”

“Okay. Stand right here please.” Santa kneeled beside the frantically laughing Trixie and started to tickle her sides.

“No sir, no! HehehehehehehHAHEAHAHAEHAEHAA!”

“You are a ticklish elf.”

“YehaeheaheheheheheheehhahHEHEHEEHHAHAEHAHEA.”

“I see why Roger decided to help tickle you.”

“Please sir! Have mercy! HehehehHEHEHEHAHEHAEHAHE”

“Well Santa is all about love.”

“Yes sir ahrahrahrhrhahahahahahaHAHEHEHEHAEHAEHAHAAHEHAEAH!”

Santa touched the bag. It opened up and Santa reached his hands in, he pulled her out, smiled.

“Thank you Santa.”

Santa smiled and started tickling her thighs.

“Nooooo hehahHEHEHEHAHAHEAH! I thought I was doneonononahahaheheHEHEHEEH!

“Not quite. Time for Santa’s fun.” Santa smiled and kept tickling her thighs, inside, behind, and in front.

Not knowing which part of her thighs was getting it next, she was kicking all over,
laughing the whole time. Santa then decided to move down. He grabbed her little elf feet and started tickling all over her soles.

“Santa! Tickle Mrs. Claus!” She was able to get out while laughing.

“Oh, I do.” He digged into her soles and moved up to her toes.

Her toes wiggled. “HAHEHEHAHEHEHAHAEHAHEAHAAH!”

Santa then moved down to her arches, tickling her soles along the way.

“HEhahehehaeHEAEHAHAEHAEHAEHAH! Please!”

“Such little feet you have.”

“I’m an aehaehaHEHEHAHAHEHA elf! Everything about me’s haheaHEAHAHAEHAE little! HEahaeAEHAHAEHA!”

Santa put her feet down and smiled.

Trixie tried to catch her breath.

“Now I’m done.”

“That was intense. So mean.” She huffed out.

“You’re not the first elf to get into my bag. I don’t like people getting into so I booby trapped it. I got it to punish whomever goes in there. I wouldn’t do it again. You were more ticklish than the last elf though. Now if you’ll excuse me. Mrs. Claus needs some attention.” Santa turned to Roger. “You can tickle her or let her rest. I don’t think she’s going to be able to run away from being tickled right now.”

“Please don’t.”

“I think I’ll let her rest.”

“Okay.” Santa grabbed his bag and ran off.

Roger sat back down near Trixie. “Are you okay?”

“I just need to catch my breath. I’ll be fine… in like 5 hours. Please don’t tickle me.”

“I won’t.” Roger held Trixie’s hand and smile.

Trixie smiled back.

The End​

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back