• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Its Spiderdude working on a new story

Spiderdude26

TMF Master
Its been awhile since I drew any artwork or made any story's. So I got a new story in mind that I want to make and draw a few illustrations about it.

The story is called. Who says gamer girls have big smelly feet?

Its about a video game girl who's super nerdy named Beatrix who enters a competition to win $10,000! The video game is called "race for the money"! But she finds out a way to cheat by hooking up a video cam and distract her online opponents with her soles. She writes silly messages on her soles and plays with her toes yadda yadda!

During the qualifying for the final race a girl from high school reconizes her when she notices the message on Beatrixs feet say "I'm super ticklish"! The girl secretly had a foot crush on Beatrix in 11th grade! the following week she notices Beatrix at a local cafe.

The girl tricks her to play the final race to win the money, if Beatrix loses she becomes the fellow high school classmate to be her personal tickle slave. Beatrix is tied up and playfully tickled while she plays the final race at the girls house!

So Beatrix needs to play her best while be distracted with the girl tickling her nylon tender soles. Or will it be too much for her and she will be this girl's personal tickle slave every Sunday!

Love your art and have missed it, especially the nylon stuff. Good to see you back!!!

Love your art and have missed it, especially the nylon stuff. Good to see you back!!!

Thank you. Nylons are my favorite as well, girls feet are very sexy but with nylon it adds that sexiness and ticklishness!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back