• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hysteria Lane #9: Damage Deposit MF/f [BRAND NEW!]

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
G'day Folks! :santasmil

I hope this holiday season finds you well! I'm doing quite well myself, even managing to whip up the following story in my spare time -the last one for 2014, narrowly sneaking it in right at the 11th hour! But that's not the best thing about this story, oh no - this one, in many ways, has been 11 years in the making! That's right, though this is the main character's first time starring in a story, she was introduced way back in 2003 -and boy have I got a lot of mail over the years asking to see her get tickled silly!

So, without further ado, here for the first time ever is Chrissa Taris in her very own story of ticklish torment!

As always, any comments, critiques and compliments are most appreciated!

Enjoy! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hysteria Lane #9: Damage Deposit

MF/f

By TickleMantis

“Looking good, babe!” Jonathan Hasker said with a toothy smile as he crinkled newspaper beneath his expensive running shoes.

“Thanks!” Chrissa Taris, the future Mrs. Hasker returned her fiancé’s smile, as she turned away from a half-painted wall, long-handled roller held firm in both hands.

It would be almost another year before the handsome twenty five year old personal trainer and his twenty two year old bride-to-be would tie the knot, but they hadn’t wasted any time renovating their new 10th floor apartment. Less than a week after moving in, the 5’10ft tall blonde had unpacked everything, quickly followed by repainting their second bedroom a neutral blue. With the ceiling done, only the walls remained, the sizeable room empty save for paint cans, tools, newspaper coating the floor, and a stepladder borrowed from Chrissa’s father.

“Alright-“ The 6’2ft tall older man said, pausing his words along with his stride as he stood in spotlessly clean track pants and a loose fitting zip-up hoodie, cautious to avoid the paint spotting his lover’s own clothing. “-I’ve got clients until 8, then we’ll do dinner?”

“Sure!” Placing the paint roller down, the shapely young woman stood, her long ponytail bouncing as she leaned forward to kiss the chocolate haired man’s lips softly, careful to keep her stained tight fitting jeans and revealing white singlet clear of his well-kept work outfit. “I should be done by then.”

Pivoting back toward the wall, Chrissa leaned down to retrieve her roller, letting out a quick ‘tut’ as she noticed a few small paint drops across the top of her fleshy cleavage. Leaving little to the imagination, the busty blonde’s white singlet pushed her breasts together, the low neckline letting her hefty boobs balloon upward. Reaching high above her, the hourglass figured girl extended the roller just below the ceiling, bringing it down with a solid push. From behind, the blonde’s body stretched, her firm butt cheeks outlined by the tight denim cased around them, a sight Jonathan couldn’t bring himself to simply meander away from.

“Eeep!” Chrissa squeaked suddenly, her blue eyes widening as she felt a single fingertip stroke softly beneath each of her fully exposed underarms. “Jon!”

“Haha sorry!” The grinning hunk chuckled as his frowning sweetheart spun around quickly to face him. “I couldn’t resist!”

“Well go do it somewhere else!” Pursing her lips, the shorter girl jabbed her paint roller in the air toward the cheeky man.

“Alright, alright!” Jonathan said, smiling as he backed out of the room. “But we’re continuing that later!”

“No we are not!” The slender young woman put in her final words as the man she loved disappeared into the hall, and she turned back to the job at hand.

“Ahh, young love!” Came an older woman’s voice several seconds later, the distinct tinge of an Eastern Bloc accent letting Chrissa know exactly who had come to visit.

“Hmm?” Chrissa glanced over her shoulder to see the statuesque figure of her landlady framed in the doorway. “Mrs. Kruger!”

Dominika Kruger and her husband Timur had owned and managed the north side apartment building for well over a decade. Neither Chrissa nor Jonathan could quite peg where the Kruger’s were from, only able to assume that they had spent quite some time in America –their accents far softer than newly minted immigrants- although still quite noticeable through some words. All in all they appeared to be nice, fair people, and both quite striking to the eye. In the latter half of her 40s, Mrs. Kruger stood an Amazonian 6’1ft, with an olive skinned tan, long dirty blonde locks and large round breasts that bulged beneath her dark purple shirt. Mr. Kruger, much less sociable than his wife, stood a monstrous 6’8ft, his thick black goatee and shiny baldhead rarely seen around the building.

“Good morning dear.” Mrs. Kruger said as she stopped just shy of the newspaper covered floor, her black high heels adding another 3-4 inches to her long legs, tight black leather pants and short sleeve leopard shirt completing the gaudy ensemble. “Your boy is not helping?”

“No he most certainly isn’t.” Talking over her shoulder, the buxom girl kept the roller against the wall.

“Ack, boys are never helpful.” The older woman said with a dismissive wave, her long red painted nails slicing through the air. “Always playing, always teasing.”

“Well don’t worry” Chrissa said, focusing back toward her work as she slid the roller up and down. “he’ll pay for it later, believe you me.”

“I wish I could say the same for my husband.” Rolling her eyes, unseen by the younger woman, the boldly dressed landlady shook her head softly as she spoke. “Timur is forever tickling me, I swear, the man is a maniac.”

“Oh…that…” Not quite sure what to say, the shorter of the two women paused before her surprise guest continued without prompting.

“I am so ticklish too, I can never stand it.” Mrs. Kruger said as Chrissa continued to paint the wall without response. “Ever since we were married, I do not know how he has not made me completely mad. And he does not stop, once he begins, there is nothing I can do –I scream and I cry but I always laugh, laugh, laugh.”

“That um…” Dipping the roller into the paint tray, the hesitant girl actively avoided eye contact with her surprisingly frank landlady. “…I mean, Jon can be pretty mean sometimes too.”

“You see boys, they are never helpful.” The tall woman said, surveying the near empty room. “I do not understand their fascination. Maybe just once I would like to make someone laugh as they do, to discover why our suffering gives them such joy.”

“I honestly couldn’t tell you.” Chrissa said, sliding the roller back against the wall as she tried to move away from a subject that made her more than a little uncomfortable. “What do you think of the colour?”

While her fiancé did like to give the young blonde a rigorous tickling now and then, most of the time he knew better. Chrissa, much to her eternal dismay, hated being tickled, an extension of the fact she had always been excruciatingly ticklish. Barely a spot existed across the busty girl’s well-toned body that couldn’t cause fitful struggling or, at the very least, insuppressible giggling. It was her own terrifying sensitivity, and great fear of it being taken advantage of, that made Mrs. Kruger’s dreadful tale cause a deep-seated anxiety in the shapely girl. The paint stained blonde couldn’t change the subject fast enough.

“You are ticklish, are you not krasota?” The Amazonian woman asked, causing the younger woman’s stomach to sink as she unwittingly paused the paint roller halfway down the wall. “I heard you squeaking a moment ago.”

“Ha, nono.” Rolling the paint on again, Chrissa shook her head. “Jon just caught me by surprise.”

“But as you told, he can be mean, no?” Mrs. Kruger asked, stepping slowly onto the newspaper, her pointed black heels puncturing the print as she walked. “I think not as mean as my husband…”

“Ahh, I wouldn’t know.” Turning to look over her shoulder, the comely girl said, shuffling her paint splattered sneakers atop the newspaper floor. “It’s not something I give much thought…”

“Mmm, I once tried such stories as well.” The older woman said as she strode forward, bringing her hands upward and forming claw-like shapes with her long fingers.

“Mrs. Kruger!” Chrissa squeaked, dropping the paint roller with a ‘clack’, and spinning to face the approaching landlady.

“You see, you say you are not ticklish” The taller woman said as she began to wiggle all ten of her fingers. “yet you cower as a kitten!”

“I’m just-“ Holding her own hands up, palms open defensively, the young blonde stepped slowly backward. “-you just surprised me!”

“Oh now, come on…” Mrs. Kruger tilted her head slightly, the disbelief thick in her voice. “…just let me give you a little tickle, huh?”

“No, no, that’s-no.” Fumbling her words, the retreating girl suddenly bumped right into a freshly painted spot on the wall, snapping her head around to see a bright blue patch in the direct center of either butt cheek.

“Just for a minute!” The older woman said as she swiftly lunged forward, taking full advantage of the blonde’s shifted focus.

“Yeeiiee!” Chrissa squealed when five fingertips squeezed around the lower ribs on her right side, stepping sideways as her upperbody tensed.

“Smekh! Smekh!” The busty landlady sang in her native tongue, as she pinched the shorter girl’s left side.

“Eee! Eeehee! Stop it! Stop!” Slapping her hands at the tanned woman’s forearms, the giggling blonde danced awkwardly, crumbling and tearing the newspaper beneath them as she tried to avoid hitting the wet wall a second time. “M-Mrs. Krugerrrr heehee!”

Grinning broadly, Mrs. Kruger found the shuffling younger woman’s defenses sorely lacking. Clawing like an overly excited lobster, the boisterous landlady barely felt the blonde’s repeated slapping, and any attempt to pry the older woman’s hands away was much too uncoordinated for any success. For her part, Chrissa could see no escape, backing up another few inches meant more wet paint and trapping herself against the wall, either side was guarded by wiggling fingers, and moving forward meant diving deeper into the grip of her attacker. Jerking in place, the poor blonde giggled and squeaked her words, but attempting to sound as serious as she was proved more than difficult as each word bubbled with girlish laughter.

“This is what my husband does, you see?” Mrs. Kruger said, suddenly squeezing deep into the struggling girl’s soft ribcage.

“Eiiieehaha! Nahaha!” Arching her back, the shapely girl’s eyes flew wide open as she stomped her feet.

“Your boy does this too? Right here?” The busty landlady continued, her shaking tenant’s only to response was to curl forward and wrap her hands firmly around the taller woman’s wrists. “Yes, I go crazy too!”

“Please stawawawp!” Chrissa shook her head, her long pony tail whipping from side to side as the older woman’s fingertips burrowed into the soft spots between her tender ribs. “Haaahahaha! Noho!”

Unable to escape, the helpless blonde was becoming increasingly desperate. Her laughter heightening in pitch with each unwanted poke, Chrissa craned her neck, saw the door over the taller woman’s shoulder, and pushed forward. With all her might the buxom girl hauled through Mrs. Kruger’s arms, causing the olive skinned woman to pivot, only for her slender fingers to hook the blonde’s hips and pull her back in. Now behind the giggling girl, the playful landlady’s arms coiled around the future bride’s slim midsection, digging all ten fingers into her highly sensitive sides.

“Neeehahaha! No!” Reaching out for the door frame that still stood half a room away, the poor girl curled forward, gripping clumsily at her attacker’s firmly held arms. “Mrs. Krugeraahaha! Dohon’t! Eeehahaha!”

Wriggling wildly, the younger woman’s cheeks stretched as she guffawed loudly, her cheeks turning a bright hue of pink. As she fought for freedom, the blonde’s cushy cleavage quaked, her large boobs bouncing beneath the thin white cotton. Mrs. Kruger’s own cleavage wobbled as well, squashing repeatedly into Chrissa’s shoulder blades like bronze jello, as the struggling girl rocked back and forth.

“Ohh you are so ticklish!” Mrs. Kruger teased, steadying herself as the younger woman’s wrestling nearly toppled them both. “My husband would love to get his hands on you!”

“Hahaha! Ohstopstop!” Reaching behind her, the ticklish girl batted her open palms against her landlady’s waist as she could feel her knees beginning to surrender.

“But he would make you crazy, believe me!” The older woman continued. “Find all your most ticklish spots! Much meaner than your boy, I think!”

“Ohho!” Chrissa gasped as her legs buckled from beneath her, and Mrs. Kruger’s grip loosened, letting the blushing blonde collapsed toward the floor.

“Much meaner than me!” The older woman said, standing over the kneeling girl before her.

“Ahh-hh! Ohmygod!” Curling forward, the flustered painter rubbed her sides where Mrs. Kruger’s fingers had been drilling.

“The room is looking lovely my dear.” Stepping around her heavily breathing tenant, the older woman strolled casually toward the doorway. “You have a good day.”

After recovering from her landlady’s unexpected and most uninvited tickle attack, Chrissa continued about her day. Around lunchtime Jonathan called, at which point his bride-to-be recalled the tale of how their crazy landlady had tickled her for a couple of bizarre, awful minutes. Thinking it hilarious, the young man chuckled throughout the blonde’s story, pausing only to defend himself when she jokingly blamed him for the entire thing. The dark haired lad then went on to recall his morning, and explain that he would be home later than he first thought, and would his loving future wife be so kind as to collect their second key from the landlords. Unsure about being alone with Mrs. Kruger a second time, the buxom blonde feared a secondary assault, however the calm tone of her fiancé convinced her that it was just a playful tease and to not get so worked up.

“Ahh, krasota!” Mrs. Kruger said as she opened the door wide to her top floor suite, still wearing the same leopard skin shirt and high heels from earlier in the day. “Come in, come in!”

“Oh uh, thank you…” Casting her eyes around the large room, the young woman took in the sheer size of the Kruger’s apartment which took up the entirety of the buildings top two floors. “I’ve uh, been meaning to ask, what does that mean –krasota?”

“’Beauty’ my dear, beauty! The older woman smiled as she gently closed the door behind her noticeably more groomed guest.

No longer splattered in paint, Chrissa had showered and changed into much more comfortable attire. With her long blonde locks cascading freely, a low cut yellow t-shirt, tight fighting black yoga-pants that accentuated her plum shaped butt even more than the tight jeans, and dark blue slip on shoes made for a relaxing outfit. Examining the giant suite, the shapely girl took note of how the front door opened immediately into a spacious living room, a flight of stairs curving along the right hand wall, while a large wooden double door stood against the back wall. Against the left wall two more doors stood, one to a spotless and almost preposterously big kitchen, and the other to a well furnished dining room where a heavy wooden table took up most of it’s length.

“You have a wonderful home Mrs. Kruger.” Chrissa said, blushing a little from the compliment as she eyed the white leather couches and enormous flat screen TV.

“Oh, thank you, yes, long time we live here now.” The older woman nodded as she stepped away from the doorway, glancing around the room herself. “You are here for the key, yes?”

“Yeah, yes.” Turning her focus back toward the Amazonian landlady, the shorter woman smiled. “Jon said you’d called him, and that it was ready?”

“It is, it is.” Mrs. Kruger navigated behind one of the thick leather couches, opening one of the double doors slightly and poking her head inside to what seemed like a barely lit room. “Timur, the girl is here…you have the key?”

Stepping back from the door, leaving it open just a few inches, the olive skinned woman smiled with a single nod to her blue eyed guest. A moment later, his steps seemingly noiseless, the ajar door spread open and from darkness emerged the giant frame of Mr. Kruger. Towering far above both women, the muscular mountain of a man appeared stone-faced, his lips a flat line amongst a bushy jet black goatee. Against the light of the living room the broad shouldered landlord’s completely baldhead appeared to shine, his tight black t-shirt, Chrissa thought to herself, would probably be baggy on most people. Heck, the comparatively tiny blonde mused, it would probably be baggy on two people.

“My wife said you were painting today?” Mr. Kruger said, a welcoming smile spreading across his lips as he reached into the pocket of his dark brown khakis.

“Mmhmm, all done now!” Returning the enormous man’s smile, the buxom girl nodded. “Feel free to come by and see it.”

“Next time I am down there, yes.” The big man said, pulling a small silver key from his pocket as he stopped walking, standing rather close to the svelte young woman. “Here you go, sorry it took so long.”

“Oh, no trouble.” Chrissa had to tilt her head back a little to maintain eye contact with the colossal landlord as he dropped the key into her open palm. “Thank you.”

“My wife also tells me…” Sliding his massive paw along the side of the relatively tiny woman’s hand, the giant’s lengthy fingers curled around her forearm softly. “…you played a little game?”

“A-a game?” Attempting to slide her arm free, the stuttering girl paused as the baldheaded man’s grip easily held her in place.

“She tells me, you are quite ticklish.” Mr. Kruger stated plainly, his words causing the young woman’s stomach to sink as she jerked her arm free, almost dropping the key in her escape.

“Oh, haha!” Forcing a smile, the visibly nervous girl took a step back from her looming host. “Well, I don’t know if I’d really call that a game!”

“Oh come now krasota…” Mrs. Kruger’s slender fingers suddenly caressed over the blonde’s shoulders from behind. “…we had such fun.”

“I uh, I don’t know.” Chrissa said, ducking from under the older woman’s hands and turning so both the Kruger’s were in full view. “I think you probably enjoyed that more than I did!”

“So it is true, uh?” The massive man said, nodding and motioning his large hands as he spoke. “You are so ticklish you fall on the floor!”

“Well, yes, anyway, thank you for the key!” Backing away, forcing a smile and keeping as polite as she could muster, the anxious blonde waved farewell as both Mr. and Mrs. Kruger walked slowly toward her.

“Aw, no need to leave so soon my dear!” The older woman said, following the young blonde’s trail as she neared the exit. “Stay a while!”

“Nono, really, I have to start dinner and-“ Chrissa said, feeling behind her for the door handle.

“-Here, let me get that.” Mr. Kruger said, leaning over his hurried tenant.

“Oh, that’s fine, I just-“ Stammering as the huge man’s steely chest loomed near her face, the comfortably dressed blonde turned to get the door handle herself. “-just need to unlock this and-“

“Show him the laugh krasota!” Mrs. Kruger’s huskier voice interrupted as, seemingly out of nowhere, her left hand entered the jumble and pinched at the fumbling girl’s side.

“Eeeyeehaha!” Jumping sideways, the wide eyed blonde squealed, dropping the key.

“Ahh yes, I see!” The beastly man’s deep voice boomed from behind a large toothy grin as he suddenly lurched forward and wrapped both of his huge hands around the recoiling girl’s ribcage. “But my wife is too soft!”

“NowaiIIIEEE!” Chrissa screamed, attempting to jump backward, caught in the giant’s vice-like grip as she beat the bottoms of her fists frantically against his forearms. “EEHEE! EEEHEEEHEEHAHA!”

“You see? To get the real good laugh you need to work!” Mr. Kruger said as he pulled the shrieking girl in close, pressing her flailing body against his. “Really dig in deep, give a good squeeze!”

“PLEASE! HAHAHA!” Her long locks flying, the wildly struggling girl kicked, beating her fists against the strong man’s chest and shoulders. “EEEIIHEE! STOPSTAHAHA!”

Arching her back, Chrissa strained to push herself away, but unlike Mrs. Kruger, who the poor blonde had managed to charge through if not escape entirely, Mr. Kruger might as well have been a built from pure iron. His powerful hands drove all ten fingers, kneading the cackling girl’s soft ribs and causing her to spasm with each new torrent of helpless laughter. Though she hadn’t noticed in her flurry, the young woman’s knees had quickly turned to rubber, her frantic frame held upright almost entirely by the enormous man’s hulking strength. Another thing, perhaps something that would have been of much greater concern had she been of a mind to realize it, was as the bald giant held the shrieking girl vertical, he also wandered slowly backward, pulling her further and further away from the exit.

Moments later, as her high pitched pleading continue through desperate laughter, the confused girl lost all sight. In total darkness the tickling continued, the unseen monster only felt pressed against her, his fingertips viciously squeezing up and down her sides. Where Mrs. Kruger and gone was of little concern, up until the sightless blonde felt the older woman’s slender fingers take hold of her right wrist. Weakened from the ongoing assault, her loud laughter filling the darkness, Chrissa’s attempt to fight off the older woman proved fruitless, and the sudden snag of leather securing her arm high in the air proved downright horrifying.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! EEEHAHA!” The bewildered girl managed to wail between her breathless laughter, a question only answered by her other hand being snatched away a second later. “AHAHA! NOHONONO!”

Her left arm spread out wide and bound in leather like it’s partner, the trapped blonde kicked furiously as Mr. Kruger’s ten fingers continued to run riot up and down her achingly sensitive sides. With short tugging moments, Chrissa’s arms began to climb higher, pulling her backward as her body stretched, the cruel older man’s poking, pinching fingers following her all the way. Once her feet were off the ground, the tips of her slip-on shoes barely touching the carpet below, the merciless tickling finally ceased.

“Hhh-hhh! What is this?!” Chrissa screamed, pulling at the bonds that held her arms high in the air. “Let me go! You people are crazy!”

“Now now…” The giant man’s deep voice spoke softly as the ceiling lights suddenly burst on, illuminating a large bedroom. “…there is no need for insult.”

“Insult?! I…I…what is this?!” Repeating her question, the red faced girl shook her head as she tried to examine the contraption the Krugers had trapped her in.

Though she didn’t have the inclination to study it too closely, the heavy wooden frame was obviously homemade. Bolted together from rough dark wood, a serious of heavy beams formed a giant H shape, the center beam also supported by a 3ft high wooden slab, a giant piece of timber cut to a large rectangle and extending out behind the frame. To Chrissa’s wide eyed dread, she noticed more leather straps hanging limply from various points around the framework, and out the corner of her eye behind her, she could see the smoothed surface of the large slab also sported various buckles and restraints. Breathing heavily from her laughing fit and perhaps more so from sheer panic, the bound blonde looked directly upward, her hands held in dark leather straps, both attached to a couple of wires that wrapped around a pulley secured to the ceiling, and extended off on an angle down somewhere far behind her.

“This-this is insane!” The shaking girl twisted, dangling from the wire as she stared at Mr. Kruger who sauntered casually away from the light switch.

“I told you about this, krasota.” Mrs. Kruger’s voice came from behind as she locked a winding handle in place, securing a coil of wire that drew up to the pulley. “How he makes me scream…”

“You can’t do this to me!” Chrissa kicked behind her, slamming the bottom of her shoe against the front end of the wooden slab. “Let me down right now!”

“My girl, you should really save your energy…” Mr. Kruger said as he drew in close, leaning down beside the bewildered girl and gripping her right ankle in his massive paw. “…you’re going to need it.”

“Hey! Hey! Let! Me! Goooo!” Bucking and jerking her leg, the captive girl yelled, the big man apparently ignoring her demands as he pulled her leg up and back, sliding it back along the tabletop. “Ahhhh!”

With one leg pulled back over the top of the slab and the other still down in front, the fortunately flexible blonde performed a forced 90-degree split. Despite her ongoing demands, pleas and outright begging, Mr. Kruger held the young woman’s lower leg front down against the slabs surface, tightening a strap firmly over the back of her ankle, and another a couple inches behind her knee. Strolling back around front, Chrissa kicked with all her might as the silently smirking man took her other leg in hand, lifting it and pulling it back, strapping it down much the same. From the knees up, the screaming girl hung forward, leaning over the slab’s end between the goal posts, her arms stretched on a high angle in front.

“I don’t believe this! Pleaaaaase let me go!” Chrissa stressed, barely able to turn as her forced position allowed for very little movement. “I don’t deserve this! Please!”

“I did not deserve it either.” The older woman said as she waltzed into view, no longer wearing her high heels, bare feet nestling amongst thick white carpet with each step. “In fact, I never have. At first he just held me down, then later he would tie me to the bed…then a few years ago, he built this thing.”

“She calls it ‘the nightmare’.” Mr. Kruger chuckled, looking at his wife with a fond glint in his eye.

“Tut, you will see.” The tanned woman said as she sauntered around the back of her gargantuan husband, sitting on the end of a large silk covered bed. “You will call it nightmare too, when he is done.”

“No-no this isn’t happening! You can’t! You can’t!” The buxom girl strained, watching as Mrs. Kruger slid herself backward atop the purple duvet and lay comfortably on her side.

“Oh please” Mr. Kruger said, side stepping directly in front of Chrissa and blocking her view with his steely pecks. “if I had to wait for my wife to give me permission, I would never have any fun!”

“Believe me, he prefers it that way!” The giant’s wife quipped, her relaxed visage unseen behind the bulk of her husband.

“Wait! Wait no!” Chrissa begged, her eyes locking on the big man’s ten fingers, which slowly began to wiggle, his hands raising up toward her taut torso. “DON’TDON’T! OH PLEASE!”

“I kind of wish I had popcorn.” The older woman said quietly, her tiny commentary unheard by both her husband and his unwilling plaything.

“EEIIIEEYEE! HAHA! NOHO!” The poor girl squealed, roaring with laughter as the monstrous man’s fingers pinched just above her hips, running up her sides and dancing atop the thin cotton covering her underarms.

Twisting from her hips and shoulders, Chrissa’s tight butt cheeks flexed, her boobs jiggling as Timur’s ten fingers explored her torso. From her underarms the giant’s fingers pinched down, raking across her already tenderized ribs and poking with rapid fire into her heaving sides. Her face a deep red, the poor girl screamed with laughter and gasped for breath between harrowing pleas. Unable to break free, dreaded thoughts of Mrs. Kruger’s fate crashed through the blonde’s splintering mind, along with sharp memories of the last time she herself had been tickled beyond reason.

When the helpless young woman had told Mrs. Kruger earlier that day how her fiancé could, on occasion, be rather mean, she hadn’t been lying. Jonathan wasn’t quite the sadist Mr. Kruger appeared to be, the blonde’s handsome hubby hadn’t built any homemade torture racks that she knew of, but now and then he would let loose with a frightening tickle attack. The most recent had taken place almost a month ago, just a day after the young lovers had moved into their new apartment. Returning from a yoga class, tired and sweaty, Chrissa had made her way through the piles of then unpacked boxes toward their bedroom. Once there, the busty blonde had stripped herself nude, and in the second after she turned toward the attached bathroom, her husband-to-be danced his fingers softly across her fully exposed butt cheeks. Jumping forward, the young woman squealed as she was prone to doing, but before she could turn to face him, the dark haired man’s hands were around her hips and dragging her toward their bed. Despite her immediate and very serious protests, the normally amiable fellow pinned his naked fiancée facedown, pressing her underneath his own weight, and ran his fingers up and down, over every inch of hopelessly ticklish flesh he could get his hands on for quite some time. Fortunately that sort of thing didn’t happen too often, unfortunately that fact did little to alleviate being at the mercy of Mr. Kruger.

“YEEIHEE!” Chrissa jerked her hips back when the older man’s fingers wormed under the bottom of her bright yellow shirt, making direct contact with smooth sensitive skin. “MAKE HIM STOP! EEEHEEHEE!”

“Oh yes, and how would I do that?” Mrs. Kruger said, her voice a whisper compared to the young blonde’s squealing. “And end tickled myself? I think no.”

As the giant’s surprisingly deft fingers crawled further underneath the young woman’s t-shirt, her sense of vulnerability continued to skyrocket. Being bound in Mr. Kruger’s insane contraption had already made the poor girl feel utterly helpless, but as her shirt rose higher she quickly realized the extent of her defenselessness. Riding atop the massive man’s forearms, Chrissa’s shirt drew upward as he clawed at her ribcage, her well toned midriff then fully exposed. Unable to control herself, the forcefully laughing girl had a hard time focusing on anything beyond her capture’s brutal rib tickling, but when the bottom’s of her large breasts began bouncing atop the goliath’s hands the reminder that she hadn’t bothered to wear a bra was all too stark.

A moment later, her ribs a bright shade of pink from the steady onslaught of squeezing fingers, the trapped girl felt open air cool across her chest as her boobs bounced freely from underneath the yellow cotton. Hiking the girl’s shirt up, Mr. Kruger let it bunch up around her collarbone, milky white breasts jiggling into view, her nipples an even bright shade of pink than her tender ribcage. Letting out a soft whine, Chrissa readied herself for a torrent of profanity and demands for freedom, but the thought was short lived as the cruel older man’s fingers ran up along her sides and burrowed beneath her sleeves, directly onto the smooth stretched skin of her underarms.

“EEEHEEEE!” The half naked girl’s body rocked, her bare boobs bouncing between the bald beast’s forearms as all ten of his fingertips spidered around the taut hollows. “EEIISTOP! STEEEIIIHEEHEE!”

Squeezing his arms toward each other, Mr. Kruger grinned broadly as he squashed the struggling girl’s breasts together. Continuing to let his fingers frolic under her sleeves, the big man slowly widened his arms, pushing them together over and over, forcing the blonde’s boobs to form fleshy ballooning cleavage. Chrissa meanwhile had no idea of the cruel giant’s perverse game, as she tugged and pulled at her bonds, desperate to escape the agonizing underarm assault coming from either side. No movement, no matter how determined, seemed to give the red faced young woman even a moment’s respite. The leather straps held firm and in her stretched position, with wiggling fingers effortlessly upon her, the poor girl’s efforts were for naught as the horrible tickling carried on, relentless.

“Dear wife.” Mr. Kruger said when, after far too long, he finally drew back his hands and let Chrissa hang limp. “Would you please remove the girl’s shoes.”

“Hhh! Nohhhoh!” Tensing her body, the breathless girl’s head snapped up to see the older woman slowly climbing up from the bed. “N-no more! Hhh! I can’t! I can’t take it, PLEASE!”

Despite the clear stress of the bare breasted girl’s tone, the Krugers’ continued about their tasks with a fearsome informality. As Mrs. Kruger slowly sauntered toward the back of her husband’s wooden construct, Mr. Kruger took hold of the blonde’s bunched-up t-shirt and forced it up and over her head. Pleading through frantic, deep breaths, Chrissa trembled as her t-shirt was hooked up around her hands, her entire top half then completely unprotected. Attempting to twist her neck, the buxom girl couldn’t see any sign of the older woman, not until she felt slender fingers fondling around the heels of her slip on shoes.

“First you say I cannot.” The muscular man spoke through a toothy smile, his deep voice not managing to take any of Chrissa’s focus away from the removal of her shoes. “And now you say you cannot. Who can what, do you even what you speak?”

“Ohh dear husband…” Mrs. Kruger’s husky voice came from behind the topless girl as she slid both of the blonde’s shoes from her upturned feet. “She has beautiful feet.”

Not that she supposed it would have mattered in her current circumstance, but the suddenly bare foot girl found herself very much wishing that she had worn socks. Instead, Chrissa’s silky smooth soles sat unguarded, her small toes bunching together and wrinkling the creamy arches. Barely an inch of the young woman’s body wasn’t explosively sensitive, a trait that ran in the women of her family, and unfortunately seemed more often that not to be even more magnified in certain areas. While perhaps not her most hypersensitive of areas, the blondes feet, just like her mother’s and her sister’s, were painfully ticklish. The idea of having her feet tickled was hideous on a normal day, but trussed up and at the mercy of this mad couple was a horror so extreme the nerve wracked girl would never have imagined it.

“D-don’t!” Chrissa stuttered, tugging violently at the binds her wrists, gritting her teeth as she held back the urge to cry.

“I have no doubt.” Mr. Kruger said, ignoring the blonde’s constant begging as he sat on the edge of the bed, waving a hand gently toward his wife. “Please, be my guest.”

“Oh krasota, I do not envy you.” The older woman said, placing the girl’s shoes tidily on the floor beside her before standing back up. “If these are half as ticklish as they look, you are not going to enjoy this...”

“Please Mrs. Kruger!” The busty blonde wailed as Mr. Kruger looked on with a stone faced expression. “Please don’t! I’ll do whatever you want!”

“What I want…dear girl…” Mrs. Kruger said as she hovered a single long nail less than an inch above Chrissa’s helpless right sole. “…is what my husband wants.”

“No! No you just don’t want him to tickle you!” Trying to look back, the blonde’s arms pressed against the side of her head, unable to turn far enough to see exactly what the olive skinned Amazon was up to. “I don’t want to be tickled either! I hate it! Please!”

“So sad for you, krasota.” Stroking a single fingernail down the bound girl’s right heel, the cruel landlady could feel the younger woman’s body tense. “Because this is going to tickle a lot.”

“Nnnnhh…pleeaaaseee…” Chrissa strained, tears beginning to well in her eyes as she felt Mrs. Kruger’s sharp talon stroke slowly down the entire length of her bare foot.

“Cootchy…” The older woman said, sliding that same single finger back toward the blonde’s soft heel.

“Nnnnhoo…st-stawawap!...” Visibly shaking, the busty girl’s boobs wobbled as the excruciatingly leisurely pace of Mrs. Kruger’s long nail dragged down her instep.

“Cootchy…” Stopping her razor claw in the dead center of the tied girl’s upturned foot, Mrs. Kruger began to vibrate it quickly. “…coo!”

“Eeeiiiiheehee!” Chrissa squealed, her expression twisting to a grim hilarity as the single touch sent tingling sensations exploding across her sole.

As bad as that single fingernail drilling into her arch felt, the anticipation of what would happen to the giggling blonde if it were joined by it’s nine friends was even worse. When they had goosed her ribs and squeezed her sides, Chrissa screamed with laughter, but even as Mr. Kruger’s fingers had found their way under her shirt, the fractured ability to form halfway coherent thoughts remained. She could construct words throughout her laughter, remember times when she had been tickled by her fiancé, and even feel some kind of soon-to-be abolished pity for Mrs. Kruger. None of that would be possible if the older woman continued, so ticklish were the blonde’s feet she knew that it would only take a few short minutes before complete insanity consumed her.

“Yehee! Youeeheeii! Youhavetostop!” The young woman blurted out as she could feel small circles being drawn around her tender heel. “I-I havetopeeheeheehee!”

“Do not worry.” The taller woman said as she introduced a second long nail to the blonde’s other bare sole. “I have peed myself many times in this thing.”

“Nohoooo!” Chrissa cried, the crushing thought of her landlady’s various torments sending tears flowing down the bound blonde’s bright red cheeks. “Eiiieeheeehee!”

Just like that, with only one long fingernail sliding gently around each foot, the wildly giggling girl could feel her mind beginning to slip. Full words were already sparse, most of them being half screamed gibberish that peeled off into nonsensical squealing. Her bright blue eyes, blurred by increasing tears, clenched shut and burst open again at random, the half naked blonde’s body quaking as much as her bonds would allow. Circling around the vulnerable girl’s heels, Mrs. Kruger’s talons traced down the soft insteps, racing around the balls of the struggling woman’s feet and drew a slow winding rode back up her arches.

“As I told, my wife is much softer than I am.” The enormous man said, his words heard only by himself as he watched the young blonde wailing with laughter from the bedside. “But I think in this matter, it is a great thing!”

Chrissa would have adamantly disagreed had she not been in the throws of Mrs. Kruger’s two-finger tickle torture. The blonde’s half shrieked words soon descended into gasping, barely coherent cries for mercy. As the older woman’s twin claws skated figure 8s around both the helpless girl’s bare soles, her feet shuffled what little they could, never able to escape the terrifying touch. How long the sadistic landlady kept this up the buxom younger woman had no idea, but by the time her other eight fingernails joined the fray the teary faced girl was on the brink of total madness.

“YEEIIIGGGHHAHAHAHA!” The maddened girl thrashed as all ten of the olive skinned woman’s scarlet nails fluttered across her soles.

Wordlessly, her full lips opened wide and face beet red, the hopelessly ticklish young woman howled with unstoppable laughter. The feather-light flickering sent Chrissa’s mind spiraling down, smashing through any last remnants of sanity as those ten terrible talons ravaged her delicate bare feet. A light sheen of sweat coated the buxom girl’s upperbody, her jiggling boobs glistening under the room’s light. Up and down Mrs. Kruger sent her long nails, their speed and wild movements as unpredictable as they were wicked. Within a few short, excruciating minutes, the blonde’s fragile soles had been scribbled a light hue of pink, the older woman’s fingers effortless causing so much havoc.

Standing from the bedside, the enormous man’s eyes stayed squarely on his maniacally laughing tickle toy. Gripping the bottom of his shirt, Mr. Kruger quickly tugged it over his head, tossing it carelessly to the floor and revealing his ripped muscular physique beneath. Chiseled like marble, the herculean man’s chest was covered in thick black hair, his pecks like steel and defined abs like smoothed rocks. Never shifting focus, the behemoth of a man used a single hand to unbuckle his belt, his pants instantly dropping around his ankles. Stepping forward, leaving the clothes behind, the giant’s tight black boxer briefs boasted a large bulge. Sliding out of his socks as he lumbered forward, the bald giant stopped directly in front of the wildly struggling young woman.

“I think my wife is enjoys being on the other side of this!” Mr. Kruger chuckled as he grabbed either side of the screaming blonde’s tight black yoga pants and began pulling them down.

Somewhere, deep in the recesses of her mind, Chrissa registered that her elastic waistline was sliding over the shaking curves of her pronounced butt. It was a tiny thought, one she couldn’t quite keep hold of as she laughed and laughed, and largely insignificant when stacked against the ten fingers running rampant around her vulnerable bare feet. As her thick thighs entered the open air of the bedroom, the poor girl’s pants bunched around her knees, leaving only a lacy black thong not even able to conjure the illusion of protection. Running his large rough hands around the thrashing blonde’s waist, the near nude Mr. Kruger reached around, taking a firm grasp of her shapely butt cheeks. Craning his neck to one side, the big man gave an approving nod to his dutiful wife, at which point the older woman savagely raked all ten nails down the entire length of their young captive’s hypersensitive soles.

“YEEEIIIGGGHAAAHAHAHA!” Chrissa let out a banshee’s cry, her forehead rolling against the giant’s bare chest.

With a ferocity not previously unleashed, Mrs. Kruger scratched her skilled talons from heel to toe, dragging them lazily back up again and repeating the process with relentless cruelty. Had it not been for the sadistic tickling, the truth was Chrissa might not have entirely minded being manhandled by the Amazon’s beastly husband. Colossal, loud and demanding, a physique of pure strength, Mr. Kruger was exactly the kind of man the voluptuous girl would have been more than happy to let throw her around a bedroom. It was this fact, as his rugged paws kneading the nearly bare flesh of her butt cheeks, that resonated with the blonde’s more primal instinct, her unchecked lust suddenly beginning to stir.

Stepping back, Mr. Kruger lumbered around the shrieking girl and his wooden bondage device. As his wife began tapping her nails atop the blonde’s soles like a furious typist, the big man kneeled onto the surface of the large wooden block, climbing up on to it. Swinging one leg over the girl’s bound calves, the massive fellow turned his back to Mrs. Kruger, straddling Chrissa’s lower legs as he faced her bare back. Walking forward on his knees, the giant man pressed the bulge in his briefs firmly against the young woman’s gyring buns, sliding his hands around her sides.

“Enough.” The commanding landlord said, turning back to his wife briefly, who immediately took a step back and relented the bare foot anguish.

“Uhh…ahhuh…” Hanging limp, hot sweat beading on her breasts and midriff, the befuddled girl sobbed between deep gasping breaths.

“If I gave you the choice…” Mr. Kruger said, his voice low as he caressed his hands around Chrissa’s tummy, sliding them upward and cupping the bottoms of her cushiony breasts. “…would you trade place with my wife?”

“Ahuh! Ahnnn…” Chrissa winched, her loins tensing involuntarily as the big man’s paws squeezed soft flesh.

“Answer me, girl…” Taking the front of the blonde’s boobs in either hand, the giant beast molded her milky white skin, jello like curves swelling between his fingers. “..or I will tell her to start again.”

“Hhh…y-yes…” The exhausted girl managed to whisper, the feeling of Mr. Kruger’s covered bulge pressing against her butt cheeks causing her libido to spike.

“Do you hear that wife?” The near nude man said, suddenly pinching both the blonde’s pert nipples between his thumbs and index fingers.

“Unh!” Chrissa let out a moan that surprised her as she noticed the warmth in her lower belly.

“The girl says she would trade places with you, if I gave her the choice.” The cruel man continued softly fondling the bound girl’s hardening nipples. “What do you think of that?”

“I think we should take those panties off” Mrs. Kruger said, her own nipples beginning to grow quite stiff beneath the leopard skin as she watched the younger woman grind lewdly against her husband. “and tickle her everywhere.”

“You hear that girl?” Mr. Kruger said, his breath hot against her shoulders when he spoke. “My wife wishes to tickle you everywhere.”

“Nuh…nooo…” Her long hair matting against the slick sweat on her back, the trapped young woman tried with what little will she had left to quash the growing arousal between her thighs.

“Here.” The big man said, using one hand to pinch the bottom of the glistening girl’s ribs, while the other hand continued massaging her nipple.

“Eeek!” Chrissa jerked in the other direction as far as she could.

“Here.” The older man repeated, squeezing suddenly at the teary eyed girl’s side.

“Eeeheestop!” Tugging forcefully, the suspenseful teasing only confused the buxom blonde as her rock hard nipple surged with delight.

“Here.” Mr. Kruger said, poking the tip of index finger directly into the unsuspecting girl’s belly button.

“NOHO!” The young woman’s body wrenched violently, pushing back hard against her capture and escaping the devilish digit.

“Oh my my my!” A broad grin spread across the muscular man’s face as he took hold of her hips. “Such fight!”

“I think you might have found a little ticklish spot there husband!” Mrs. Kruger smirked.

“Yes, yes.” Mr. Kruger said, pressing back into Chrissa as he wrapped his huge arms around her, cupping her boobs once again. “I barely even touched you…yet you scream so!”

“I…you didn’t…” Chrissa bumbled her words, all thoughts of suppressing her lust instantly removed by an overwhelming sense of nervous dread.

“I got a golden tickeeet…” The big man began to sing softly as his left hand slowly stroked downward, stopping just above the trembling girl’s navel.

“Hhhno…nono…” Visibly shaking beneath her giant tormentor, the wide eyed girl stared down as she felt his fingers stroke along the outside of her abdomen.

“I got a golden twinkle in my eye…” Mr. Kruger whispered his tune as he began to circle the helpless girl’s belly button with the tip of his index finger.

“Nononono!” Through hurried breath the panicking girl curled her toes, watching with unblinking alarm as the older man’s fingertip drew ever closer.

“Because I have a golden…” With his finger on the very edge of his tickle toy’s navel, the behemoth of a man paused briefly, silence filling the room, stopping time. “…tickle!”

“NEEEYAAAAHAA!” Chrissa let out the shrill screech of a wounded animal before a deep desperate breath plunged her into almost total ticklish silence.

Small squeaks, gasping pants for air and the rattle of the wire against Mr. Kruger’s pulley system were the only sounds to be heard. Despite the lack of volume, the tickle addled girl had gone completely berserk, mouth and eyes both open wide in a crazed display, her body shaking with turbulent shock. Coiling one arm around her hips, the smiling giant pulled the blonde’s curvaceous butt back into him, drilling deep into her belly button with his wriggling finger. Sweat dropped to the carpet, the veins in Chrissa’s neck protruding from under deep red skin, her large boobs bouncing wildly.

If there was one spot that could be classed as more hellishly ticklish across the buxom girl’s overly sensitive body than any other, the Kruger’s had found it. Like her mother and sister, who had their own debilitatingly ticklish areas, the explosiveness of Chrissa’s belly button was her most well guarded secret. Her fiancé knew about it of course, though it was a rare occasion indeed that he would pluck up enough courage, or perhaps stupidity, to wiggle his fingers there. Though she couldn’t remember it, or even her own name in that particular moment as Mr. Kruger continued to dig deep, the time Jonathan had pinned her nude atop their bed had included one of his more ambitious assaults. In fact, it had been her future husband’s hand worming underneath her, and his index finger burrowing into her navel, that put an end to his tickle attack, when she’d summoned enough strength to buck so furiously the young man was sent flying completely off the bed. Sadly there was no such hope of simply throwing the massive Mr. Kruger off, as the leather straps and his own iron strength held her tight.

While their fiercely fighting guest continued to lose her mind, Mrs. Kruger began to make moves of her own. Climbing up on to the wooden slab, she too straddled the younger woman’s lower legs, and hooked her slender fingers around the elastic of her husband’s constricting boxer briefs. Shuffling down, the olive skinned woman slid the briefs around Mr. Kruger’s knees, a move that seemed appreciated as it let his massively erect cock slap against Chrissa’s gyrating ass. Reaching around the now fully nude older man, the Amazonian woman pinched the lacy material of the blonde’s panties, and slid it down as well. Hot wet lust reflected in the light between the bound girl’s thighs, her smooth pussy slick with arousal. With both her husband and his hysterical victim both naked, the cunning landlady stepped back off the slab, strolling casually toward the front.

Freed from his clothing, the muscular man slid his pulsating shaft like a hotdog between Chrissa’s buns, grinding against her as she repeatedly pushed back in an effort to escape his wiggling finger. Exchanging wicked a leer with his wife as she walked into view, Mr. Kruger watched as she positioned herself in front of the bewildered blonde. Reaching out gently, Mrs. Kruger took hold of the bald man’s hands and guided them backward until he held either side of the suffering young woman’s hips. Kneeling to the carpet, the tanned landlady sat beneath the hanging girl, craning her back so as her face met with the sweat slicked tummy. Sliding her hands up and around the whimpering girl’s legs, the taller woman intertwined her fingers between her husband’s, and wrapped her full red lips over the helpless navel before her.

“PAAAAHHH!” Arching her back, the nude girl sucked air in deep as she felt Mrs. Kruger’s long wet tongue twirl into her belly button.

Her whole body quaking, Chrissa had no idea how excited her own libido had become. Between the herculean man’s giant cock sliding between her shapely butt cheeks and her ravaged nudity, the longhaired girl was a hotbed of arousal. Even the touch of Mrs. Kruger’s slippery tongue against her skin, albeit horrifically torturous, caused the young woman’s uncontrolled perversion to grow with fervor. Being out numbered, tied up and at the total mercy of near-strangers didn’t hurt either, almost everything about the situation caused the horny girl’s loins to quiver, everything except the debauched tickling.

“UNH!” Mr. Kruger let out a pleasing grunt, before reaching around and pressing softly on the top of his wife’s head.

Taking the big man’s meaning, the older woman kissed passionately below the devastated girl’s navel, down her lower tummy and between her thighs. Stopping at the blonde’s dripping ripe pussy, Mrs. Kruger licked long and slow between her soaking labia. Violent shudders shot up Chrissa’s spine, the tip of her landlady’s tongue zeroing in on her swollen clit, breathy moans bursting from her lungs. Tensing her muscles the young blonde tired to close her legs, but her instincts demanded otherwise and she instead thrust toward the seductive licks.

“OH GAW!” Chrissa closed her eyes, throwing her head back when the big man’s fingers began circling her nipples.

Pressed between Mr. Kruger’s rock hard cock and Mrs. Kruger’s slick hot tongue, their red faced tenant had no choice but to surrender. Letting her primal urges take full control, Chrissa knew any resistance wouldn’t have held long anyway, her stiff nipples pinched softly between the giant’s fingers. Moaning louder, the nude blonde thrust with increasing vigor, her desire for climax only trumped by a then forgotten desire to not be tickled. Dimples forming in her plum shaped ass as her buns squeezed around the behemoth’s cock, the tied young woman’s hoarse cries of pleasure were joined by his own deep roars. Around front the older woman’s cheeks were slick with her captive’s lust, the tanned woman’s tongue expertly teasing the girl’s sizzling clit.

Leaning back, Mrs. Kruger smiled as she saw her husband’s enormous erection slide between the blonde’s dripping thighs. Taking his shaft in hand, the ravenous woman wrapped her lips around Mr. Kruger’s glistening purple cockhead, tonguing the sensitive underside as she sucked hard. Her clit no longer under the skilled tip of her landlady’s tongue, Chrissa continued moaning as the giant man pinched her nipples, continuing to grind her hips in the hope her she would be attended to once again. Fortunately the feverishly aroused girl didn’t have to wait long, as the older woman pulled her head back, and guided her husband’s cock up into the blonde’s ripe soaking pussy.

“AUUHNN!” Her full lips forming a wide open O shape, the nude girl’s eyes rolled backward as the beastly man’s huge cock spread her pussy and drove up into her.

Standing upright, the smirking landlady watched for several seconds as her husband pulled back, pushing up again. The young blonde’s face contorted, her bottom lip drooping below her open mouth and her blue eyes almost having disappeared completely up into her head. More than a little pleased with herself, a wicked smirk raising the corners of her mouth, Mrs. Kruger wandered toward the back of the giant’s homemade torture rack, stopping when her shadow loomed over Chrissa’s upturned bare feet. Still marked with the tickled tracks of her previous assault, the older woman leaned forward, wiggling her long nails and immediately scribbling them all over the poor girl’s naked soles.

“EEEIIIHAHA UHN!” Chrissa squealed, her high pitched giggling interrupted briefly as Mr. Kruger thrust hard against her G-spot.

Feeling the busty girl’s pussy squeeze tight around him, the older man tensed, realizing instantly what his wife was doing and approving greatly of it’s effects. Thrashing beneath him, Chrissa shrieked from Mrs. Kruger’s feathery touch running around her feet, the wild struggling movements and sporadic tension making the muscular man pound back and forth. Feeling the pressure build quickly as his rigid shaft pulsed, Mr. Kruger slid his hands down, one arm wrapping beneath the blonde’s jiggling boobs while the other clutched at her heaving abs. Summoning what little coordination he could muster in his animalistic frenzy, the giant man took his index finger and once again burrowed it deep into the disheveled girl’s belly button.

No laughter came, no squeaks or moans of pleasure, just an immediate violent thrashing. Her eyes still rolled up into her head, Chrissa put her restraints to the test as she shook with a riotous spasm. Forcing her relatively tiny body back into him as she shook, Mr. Kruger thrust back and forth with savage speed. The ferocious pounding caused the buxom girl’s bound body to bounce, her big boobs slapping against the older man’s tree trunk of an arm. The total onslaught of sensations, the ecstasy of the herculean man’s cock pounding into her, the crazed teasing of Mrs. Kruger’s razor sharp talons atop her feet, and the nightmarish torment of that single finger wiggling around her navel was far too much for the young woman’s mind to process.

“AAH!” Mr. Kruger boomed as he felt a sharp pang shoot along the underside of his cock, the blonde’s white hot pussy ceasing around his shaft.

Letting out another roar, the big man thrust, every muscle in Chrissa’s body tensing before a loud throat-wrenching scream burst from her lips. Convulsing wildly, the berserk girl’s sudden outburst was it all it took to bring the older man crashing over the edge along with her. Thrusting far harder than the blonde’s young body could manage, Mr. Kruger felt the hot explosion of his thick cum burst inside her, his primitive yells of unrestrained pleasure matching the bound girl in terrific volume. In that moment, neither the nude girl nor the equally as naked man ramming her from behind had any control over their own bodies. Both dripping with sweat and lewdly grinding against each other the giant man and his bound buxom tickle toy rocked with carnal delight.

As their tidal wave orgasms slowly relented, Chrissa hung limp from her bonds, shuddering softly as she breathed deep, while the panting Mr. Kruger leaned his weight on the stretched girl, his cock still throbbing inside her. Behind them, kneeling on the floor before the slab, a wickedly grinning Mrs. Kruger lazily dragged a single fingernail around the balls of the younger woman’s bare feet. At first the soft stroking seemed to do little but cause the blonde’s toes to twitch, but soon enough a few tiny giggles began to bubble from the annihilated girl. Sliding back, the giant landlord nodded to his wife with a smile as he stepped back off the slab, their exhausted tenant barely moving save the rise and fall of her chest and sporadic jerking movements.

By the time Chrissa regained her senses, she found herself laying on the Kruger’s bed, still quite nude and sticky with cold sweat. Sitting upright, the exhausted girl’s heart skipped a beat at her first full view of the unoccupied wooden construction sitting just a few feet away, an ominous beast of a thing, even with it’s leather restraints hanging loose. Fearing any further torment, the blue eyed girl looked around hurriedly, seeing no one, and her clothing folded neatly on the corner of the bed, along with her shoes and spare key placed neatly on top. Her limbs and stomach muscles aching, the buxom young woman moved quickly, dressing herself and leaving the apparently empty suite, hopefully for good.

“She was very good.” Mr. Kruger said, as he leaned in the doorway of his dining room still naked, watching the front door close behind his fast paced tenant.

“You would like her again?” Mrs. Kruger’s husky voice came from behind.

“Mmm. Her...” The giant man said, turning toward the large dining table where his fully clothed wife lay flat on her back, her wrists and ankles tied by nylon rope to the four corners. “…and others.”

The End.​

Awesome naughty, dirty, kinky fun delivered as only The Mantis knows how!

Great work mate, this is another classic for your archives. I hope we see more of the Krugers and all your other creations.

Thanks for another great story. :D

Last edited:
One of your very best yet, my friend. Thank you so much for sharing your art with us. Looking forward to a very Happy New Year of more exciting stories from your incredibly talented mind!

Awesome story!

Ahh, this is a good one Mantis, soooo many future possibilities as well.
wow, need to remember this for 2015 Golden Feather nomination...

One of your very best yet, my friend. Thank you so much for sharing your art with us. Looking forward to a very Happy New Year of more exciting stories from your incredibly talented mind!

Indeed awesome Work Mantis (why do I always have to think of Metal Gear Solid when I read your name ;) ). I love your work so much, u're always hitting the nail. Now for some feathers on ticklish pussy :D ;).

@Black Widow: how are ur stories going Forward?? Any Chance of reading something new from you soon?

Widoooooow!!

I think you and Mantis should have a writing competition where each week you try to outdo each other with outrageously hot, steamy, sexy tic-fic. The clear winner would be the TMF reader!

TickleMantis is the man.... have always enjoyed his stories.... thankfully his muse keeps him creative. ;)

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I'm thrilled you liked it! :D

As to the future, I am currently working on something very special...

This has got to be one of my favorite tickling stories ever! However, I am having a little trouble completely visualizing the bondage device used in the story. Might have to do with the fact that English is not my first language. Anyone care to help out? A sketch might be good...

This has got to be one of my favorite tickling stories ever! However, I am having a little trouble completely visualizing the bondage device used in the story. Might have to do with the fact that English is not my first language. Anyone care to help out? A sketch might be good...

Here you go, a TickleMantis original (also know as: Why I pay other people to do art) :D

hl9.jpg

I love stumbling on these classic TickleMantis tales. Wonderful and twisted as always! Thanks again for the fantastic work and sharing with all of us!

I love stumbling on these classic TickleMantis tales. Wonderful and twisted as always! Thanks again for the fantastic work and sharing with all of us!

Thank you blopez! I recall this story fondly, and would love to revisit these characters at some point.

It is always great to hear from you, my friend! :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back