• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling the Boss f/m

wrestlingclown

TMF Regular
My boss asked me to marry him last week and I accepted.

He thought he had complete control over me, but last night I showed him who will be the real boss of this relationship.

I often told him I was going to kidnap him one day. I could tell this appealed to him. His cock always gets hard whenever I tell him that.

I've also told many co-workers that my cute fiance annoys as boss that one day I would kidnap Mark and torment him. This comment delights them, but they thought I was joking.

Mark came over to the 2 bedroom apartment I share with my divorced mother last night, expecting to be kidnapped as I promised. He didn't know that my mother was there. My mother congratulated him on our engagement, clasping his hand with both of hers and giving him a kiss on the cheek. I could see his erection through his pants. He was looking forward to being kidnapped, and the presence of my mother in the same apartment didn't seem to be putting a damper on his excitement.

We went to my bedroom. Mark objected to being tied down because my mother was in the same apartment, but I told him not to worry about it. She wouldn't know what we were doing...as long as he could keep quiet.

He undressed and I came out of the bathroom wearing a see through black negligee, giving Mark a good view of my ample bosoms.

He submitted to the ropes as I knew he would. He had never been tied down before. I told him we had to make sure my kidnapping victim couldn't escape.

I reached for the steel hairbrush I keep next to the bedstand.

"Lisa, what are you doing," he asked.

Mark likes me to tickle him. I think it's cute how ticklish he is.

"You know what I'm going to do," I said.

"now, Lisa, Lisa, no don't."

I furiously brushed his foot sole and he thrashed.

"Gosh, that's tough to take," he said between gritted teeth.

He started laughing silently. He struggled so and couldn't get away. I liked being in command of him.

"Are you ticklish?" I asked.

I put the brush down and tickled his lower belly and groin.

He laughed out loud. Loud enough for my mother to hear. The other night, she had tickled her boyfriend in bondage. It had irritated me, having to listen their escapades. So I enjoyed getting revenge. I hoped this was frustrating my mother.

"Coochie, coochie, coo," I said in a loud voice as I kept tickling him.

He laughed even louder and looked embarrassed. He realized my mother would know what was happening to him.

I planted my fat ass on his chest, raising my negligee so he could get a good view of it. I alternated tickling with rubbing his dick, sometimes doing both at the same time.

"Lisa, Lisa, please stop. This is harder to take than I thought," he pleaded.

I gave him a break but rubbed his dick, causing it to throb. It turned purple. Semen started leaking out and I squeezed, stopping it.

"I order you to let me go," he said.

"It doesn't look like you are in a position to order anybody to do anything. Tickle, tickle, tickle," I answered.

He laughed again. The boss was helpless.

I rode him, tickling him all the while, as my fat ass cheeks bounced in front of him.

He now knows who will be the boss in this relationship?

This big chubby woman is going to boss the kidnapped little cutey for the rest of his life.

He can't stop me. Because I know all of his tickle spots.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back