• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anew story in my archives and here is a teaser and the link.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
A new story in my archives and here is a teaser and the link.

You a little wakey wakey? I’m going to have to fix that.”

The woman opened the barred door and then pulled on Rachissa’s right arm. Rachissa immediately began to pull it back but in her weakened condition the woman was stronger and stretching it out taught she produced a hypodermic syringe and easily stuck it into the forearm. Rachissa recoiled slightly but the woman held on and squeezed on the syringe. Rachissa’s vision suddenly began to blur again and she felt heavy. She could feel the syringe being removed and as whatever was in it overtook her, she collapsed into unconsciousness again.

When she awoke again she was still groggy but as her vision slowly cleared, she saw she was in a large sparsely furnished room.

She slowly rolled over and found she was lying on a dirty white mattress and slowly started to rise. She saw metal walls and touched one, feeling rust coming off in her hand. She staggered a bit still because whatever she had been injected with was still in her and she put a hand to her head to steady herself. She could see long wall, with one circular window on the far end next to a heavy rectangular steel door and walked toward it. Suddenly hearing a noise she backed up fast back to the bed and stood there frozen. Her vision was now clearing and she saw the door opening and two people, who looked familiar, but she wasn’t sure.

“Looking for where you are?” The voice was female and she saw the same woman she had seen in the motor home. Then behind the woman appeared the other woman that she had seen driving.

“It’s nice to see she’s fully awake. I like them when they’re fully aware of what’s going to happen to them.”

“And so we’d like to explain what we’re going to do to you.”

“I’m Orenda.”

“And I’m Azrielle.”

The hair stood up on the back of her neck and she slowly got off the chair. They both slowly entered the room and closed the door behind them. She was suddenly afraid and her eyes darted from one woman to the other and back. Orenda was a tall, white-blonde, stark blue eyed and lean woman who had a coldness to her, and a stare that made Rachissa freeze and Azrielle, a jet black haired curvaceous woman, with a evil looking smirk on her face unnerved her no end.

“You are very athletically beautiful.” Orenda spoke, “and from what I could see, very feisty. I like a good fight in a girl; it charges my adrenalin to very sweet orgasmic levels.”

Azrielle put her arm around Orenda and kissed her on the cheek. “Have you decided what you want my dear?”

“Oh yes, the tight t shirt, fleece pants and those easy to remove sneaks. She will do very nicely.

The hair was really standing up on the back of Rachissa’s neck as she didn’t like being described in this unknown way. Orenda closed the door behind them and then slowly began to approach her. In her hands, Rachissa could see what appeared to be leather bands of some sort.

The sudden words now had Rachissa frozen but she knew she had to get out of there. She began backing away slightly then rushed at them, trying to push them both aside. The other woman fell against a wall and the woman was spun around and Rachissa grabbed the metal door lever and began to lift it up. Instantly the woman grabbed her, taking hold of her arms and she began to violently struggle in her grip.”

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?258672-Many-thanks-to-Rachissa&p=3887195#post3887195

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back