• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Gullible Tease (F/F)

MZapdos

TMF Expert
Here is my first completed story in awhile. Hope you all enjoy & let me know what you all think =)

Melinda was quite the MILF in the area. She lived alone in a rather big house that was at the end of a gated community all by itself. She was in her mid 40's but anyone who looked at her would swear she didn't look a day past 24. She had two kids but they were off in college living in the dorms, visiting only on the holidays. Her husband was always off on trips for his job so she was often by herself.

Her long blood red hair was always kept feathered like she never really got out of that phase from the 70's. She always wore summer dresses that had a knee high slit on one side to let her show off her toned legs that were always encased in glossy tan pantyhose that shined in the light. Her feet were always adorned with simple black flats, which was no easy task to find a pair for her massive size 13's! Her skin was a soft tan, from sunbathing plenty during the week. She had a kind face that hid her teasing nature but when she grinned, you could tell this is what she enjoyed, tease the hell out every one but don't let them touch.

Every two weeks, her stud of a gardener would come by to tend to her lawns & her plants in her backyard. He was her favorite to toy with, especially with how much she noticed he was infatuated with her feet of all things. The thoughts that must run thru his mind when she would dangle her flats, letting him glimpse the soft glossy sole within. She would giggle quietly as he seemed to go crazy watching her foot shows that were being played out just for him. He wanted to have her & her feet in the most intense ways but he also didn't want to turn his back on his family. What would his Wife & Daughter think?

His daughter was aware that he had something in his head that tormented him. Every time he came back from Melinda's house, he was always frustrated but would play it off. She may only be 18, but she was a real smart cookie, head of her class in high school, flying thru college with nothing but A's, & the looks of model. No one could tell of her genius by looking at her which she often used to manipulate some people. It would certainly come in handy this time for sure.

She had followed her dad one week to Melinda's & watched from a distance to figure out his problem. What she say filled her with anger but also gave her plenty of ideas on what to do to Melinda & how. The day before her dad's next visit to Melinda's, she went dressed in a very professional attire, her black hair up in a tight bun, a nice blue blouse that showed just the right amount of cleavage, a semi tight skirt that went down to her thighs, & a pair of black 5 inch heels that gave her short 5ft 7in frame abit more oomph to almost match Melinda's 6ft 3in body & showed off her toned but semi pale legs. She pretended to be from a new company that offered affordable at home spa treatments using your everyday housewares. She had a clipboard & all sort of fake papers & documents that she created to seem legit. Even a fake voice mail recording for the business.

She walked up to Melinda's house & rang the bell. Melinda answered wearing a flowing orange & red dress &she could just spot those hose thru the slit.

"Hi, I'm Ashley from Home Spa Days. We're a new company specializing in at home spa treatments that use only your everyday items. We do have a few specialty items we may bring with us from time to time but we specialize in giving our customers the best spa experience from the comfort of their own home. I'm out here seeing if anyone would like to try any of our treatments for free as a introductory offer to see if they would like to sign up for our services."

Melinda's eyes perked up at the whole speech, she loved spa treatments, especially anything that softened her skin. Ashley gave her a very nicely done book that opened up to show pictures & descriptions of each service they offered. Manicures, pedi's, massages, portable steamers to sit in, but the final page lit her eyes up. An at home special dirt bath that promises to leave you with the softest skin around. It had a picture of a woman's smiling head sticking out of the ground packed in dirt &described the experience as a twist on the classic sand & mud baths. But their technique made it the best experience in town. It was followed by pictures of the same woman buried but with either her hands or feet sticking out mentioning this treatment could be combined with a mani or pedi.

"You know, I haven't treated myself to anything in a long time. I think I deserve something especially to show off abit more tomorrow hehe Ashley, I would love to try the Dirt bath but with a pedi. Is that okay for the offer?"

"Why certainly mam. Any of our treatments are in the offer. We want to show anyone who wants to try our company what we do. May I come inside? I will need to prep the dirt bath in your backyard."

Melinda showed her in & the way to the backyard. Ashley picked up a shovel that was leaning in the wall & began to dig in a nice shady spot in the back that was perfect. She never took off her heels but dug rather carefully to make sure it would be a perfect fit, she had been measuring her up since she opened the door.

"You may want to change into a swimsuit & remove your pantyhose for this treatment. I'm just about done wi th the hole for these two treatments."

Ashley turned around to see Melinda stepping out of the sundress & removing her hose right there. She stood barefoot & in a rather stunning two piece bikini. She draped her dress & glossy hose over a chair.

"I was gonna sun bathe so I was already prepared I guess haha"

Ashley led Melinda into the hole carefully & helped her into it. Her but at the deepest point, her neck resting on one edge & her knees touching her breasts letting her ankles rest on the other edge. Her arms were resting straight down on her sides. Ashley then began to slowly pour in the dirt again but also used the hose to mix in water every couple of inches. The water was warm as the sun had been heating the pipes below the yard all morning. Melinda merely cooed as it feel nice & relaxing. The dirt slowly rose higher & higher till there was a small mound over her buried from from neck to ankles.

Ashley then began to softly pat it down adding more pressure to each pat slowly as the dirt settled & the mound solidified as hard as cement almost. She packed in a little extra dirt especially around her neck & ankles before standing back to look at her 'customer'. Melinda's head stuck out, dirt packed to her chin, smiling while her feet stuck out only just over a foot & a half away from her head. She could just see her sparkling red toes over the mound of dirt but didn't mind being in such a tight position. She actually found it comfy surprisingly.

"How does that feel hun?"

"Oh it feels like a slice of heaven!"

"Great, let me begin the pedicure & foot massage."

Ashley stood up & grabbed her little box on the table while also grabbing the pantyhose from the chair. Melinda couldn't see this because it was behind her. Ashley began knotting the hose in the center a few times over before accepting her make shift ball gag was big enough. She snuck up behind her & bent down & rather quickly but efficiently stuffed the knot into Melinda's mouth & quickly tied it behind her head tightly.

"Heyyymmmmpphphphhhohph!!!!"

Her eyes showed a rage & confusion as she stared at Ashley as she walked around to her front. She saw as she finally stepped out of those heels & rested her size 10 feet on the cool dirt below. Her blue toes scrunching up.

"I would have never thought you to be soo gullible Melinda. I'm sorry for the extreme of the situation but I just have to teach you a lesson in not teasing people anymore!"

Ashley sat down in front of Melinda's bare feet that were shaking a little, but not much with how packed the dirt is. She spread her legs apart as she brought her soles up to Melinda's face & gently rubbed her toes on her cheeks. She brought her blue fingernails up to those quivering soles & slowly dragged them down in a waving fashion making sure to take a full minute to travel from her toes to her heels. Melinda shrieked into her gag & tried twisting her head away but Ashley smooshed her face by planting her feet on either side of her fave to keep her head still. She gave her a evil but gleeful stare as she brought her nails back up those sensitive soles.

Melinda was being driven crazy in these short few minutes already! She was regretting getting sold this bogus spa story because she was trapped in a way that was inescapable. Her husband was abroad for another couple weeks, her kids were months away from their next visit & here she was buried in their backyard being tickled to insanity, gagged with her own pantyhose! She felt those long nails skitter along her soles now & wanted to throw her head back in crazed laughter but those silky feet held her head firmly still. All she could do was stare ahead at this sadistic Ashley who was going to town on her poor helpless feet!

"My you are a real ticklish jem aren't you? I was gonna tickle you for only a little while but seeing as its only 1pm, I think I'll go until the sun goes down. You're too much fun to stop before that!"

Melinda's eyes went as wide as saucers at what she said. She began to struggle under the heavy packed dirt but with how she was bent & packed under it, she had no leverage anywhere. She was really trapped until someone let her out. She suddenly heard clicks & looked up at Ashley who was snapping tons of pics with her smartphone. She was getting her feet, her nails on her feet, the crazed reactions of hers & she ever lifted her feet abit to mash them over Melinda's face for a few. She was clearly enjoying herself too much now.

She planted her feet on either cheek again as she opened the little box she grabbed in front of Melinda's terrified eyes. Inside it were an assortment of tools that would drive anyone crazy if tickled with like hairbrushes, toothbrushes, painybrushes, feathers, pinwheels & even metal banjo picks & some oil bottles! Melinda completely freaked as she saw Ashley squirting oil onto her soles & then slowly & teasingly put on one banjo pick at a time before having all 10 on & wiggling her fingers menacingly at her. She let her fingers disappear below the dirt mound but didn't attack yet, she wanted her to suffer mentally first. But when they did touch those beautiful soles, she was amazed that she didn't jump right out of the dirt with the scream she let out into her gag!

"MMMMMPPPHPHPHPHPHHHH FFFFFFFFKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!"

Ashley was getting lost in the fun of torturing Melinda. It was too much fun, she may have to tickle people more often, this was beginning to get her a little hot as a matter of fact. She had to excuse herself to the bathroom inside to rub one out! She hadn't squirted like that with any guy she'd ever been with, maybe there was something her for her.

She went back outside & resumed her banjo pick torture on a sweating & beet red Melinda. She reached into the box again & pulled out two hair brushes that she promptly started to scrub furiously along the slick soles. Melinda nearly jumped out of her skin at the sudden sensation! She was going nuts inside her dirt prison but she has powerless to stop it.

"Gawd, there is soo much sole to tickle Melinda! I don't think I could ever tire of tickling these massive feet! They're bigger than mine for goodness sake!"

Hours later, 5 to be exact lol

Ashley was packing up her tools that lay all over the place, oil all over those soles that were a deep pink shade & Melinda's face was a deep red too. She decided to leave a few feathers stuck in the dirt & one between her toes that she was sure she would never wiggle off. She left a sign behind her that she made with some stuff from inside the house that read "please tickle my teasing feet! I love it soo much! This is my gift to you!".

& with that she left poor Melinda trapped after a 5 hour tickle-a-thon to stay buried until tomorrow when her dad would find her special gift to him. While she was gonna go find someone else to tickle because it was too much fun!

The end???

Make Melinda worship Ashleys feet to be let go. But don't let her go haha. Also revenge story!

I will try my best to get more buried stories written for you guys =)

As for a revenge story, maybe I could write one if I get a good enough idea in my head

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back