• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Luana Ticklish Curse (Chapter 1 Part 1 A lot of *F/F +18)

Deathblackshade

TMF Novice
This world is composed of many mythical and magical things. I am one of them. I would say that this world is in its primitive stages- the medieval sort of realm, if I were to describe it. There are the usually sort of conflicts with Blood Elves, High Elves, and dwarves. There’s also the dispute with the humans and elves, the humans and elves being very prideful and saying that they are the ones who are on top. Don’t know what we’re trying to prove, but in a lot of senses, we elves are not best in everything. When it comes to magic, yes, we are superior to humans, but the Blood Elves, Night Elves, and even those who are magical gifted can always top the majority of the elven race. Pffft, ignore me for a bit… I am just…

Dying from reading most of these historical nonfiction books… I sat as my eyes just boringly stare at the elven language within the books. Filled with fancy nonhuman letters with green markings and curves added at the end of each character, I was in the library, studying for some upcoming tests. I am in one of the most important Elven University for the most gifted students. Eh, I do not consider myself gifted. I was able to summon stuff… Oddly enough, I was able to summon skeletons and transform miniature dolls teenager size height of any human or average being to serve me. Minions? No, I would not call such maids or dolls such a lowly term. I have some clue to how I was able to do what I can do. Necromancy, I guess some can call it. I was able to watch some stranger do it along with some conjurer that transforms objects into fighting machines… or whatever. I am a bit confused about it myself. How can I, at a small age, figure this out? I could give you my theory later or something.

The area, where this woman (that just introduced herself a bit), was piled around a bunch of books. She just sighs at the information she had studied over the last two days. Glancing at the book in front of her, she slams the book violently and groans silently. She has not taken care of herself that much in those two days. Her long blonde hair is messy and untamed, making her look like she came out from her long sleep. She has a slight tan, her green eyes slowly closing themselves as she glance at the other piles she has not read yet. She mutters softly to herself. She wears a plain brown t-shirt with a long dark red skirt and some brown leather boots. She was a tad frustrated at the fact she had so many exams coming up. Not only that, after her time in the University, she will be sent off to join the army to help prepare for the war against the Blood Elves. To be honest, she doesn’t want to fight in no stupid war. One of her miniature dolls would check up on her. Noticing the girl falling into sleep, the doll blinks several times before smacking her on the right check very lightly. These small dolls were not transformed into their bigger form. They sort of have a mind of their own once this elf has set them to move around. They stop moving when the elf takes away the magic she has placed in them. From that one hit, the elf wakes up to stare at her miniature doll. The doll looks like her, but in a very tiny form.

“Thanks for waking me up…” she says, stretching her arms above her head, “I still need to finish most of these books…” Before she opened the next book, she hears a sudden voice boom into her right ear.

“Luana!” a female voice rang into Luana’s ears, making her squeal a bit.

“Trixie, NOT IN THE LIBRARY!” Luana respond, staring at her dark hair companion in this university. Honestly, she should not have whispered her name like that- it tickled her ear. Their ears could not be seen due to their long hair, but Trixie has dark long hair with pale skin. She was a Death Knight, her dark armor covering her from neck to toe. She has a giant narrow greatsword behind her back. The edge of her blade has a razor sharp teeth design to it. If she uses that on some poor fellow, they will most likely die from the extreme pain or the vicious openings that the blade has given them. Most of the people in the university would vary upon skills and classes. Compared to Luana, Trixie is obviously on a different page to the upcoming mage, or necromancer.

“Pffft,” she said, her dark lips moving to make that sound, “You should not be so messy with your appearance… We are heading out of here.” Dragging Luana from the chair, she carries the blonde on her shoulders.

“NO! I need to study Trixie!” Making an uproar, most of the people gave an unpleasant glare at the two. Luana quickly feels this, slugging against her friend’s hand that grips around her cloth’s collar line.

“Do not worry,” Trixie assures them, “I am taking this nuisance out of here.”

“You made me a nuisance because you’re a nuisance!” Luana yells. Being taken to Luana’s room first to tidy herself up, Trixie waits outside. Luana was washing herself a bit, irritated at the fact that her ‘friend’ dragged her from the piles of books she was looking into. The two were going to go shopping for a bit. After Luana tidied up, she changed into a dark robe outfit. It was not one of those baggy robes most mages would wear. The outfit reveals much of Luana’s bodily features. One could see her slim curves as well as her hips through the tight robes. Her arms are slim too, they do not seem to have any muscle in them, but you can see some outlines of her muscles if Luana motion her arms upwards. She has some dark cloth wrapped around her forearm, but her arms were covered in some make shift dark grey bandaged fingerless gloves. One could see the upper part of her arm and a bit of the area above her wrists, but that was all. Her robe has a hood attached to the back as her shoulder pads were a bit spiky and gave some protection since it’s made out of sturdy materials. The color design was black, dark purple, dark grey, and some light purple here and there. Luana had a very common design all over her robes, lines going here and there to make interesting patterns. Trixie was surprise to see Luana wear these, but she just compliments her friend on the outfit.

Heading out of the grand university, the two arrive in the bazaars. The university is in one of the most protected Elven cities. Luana just stares at the many fine things she wishes she could buy, but she was obviously broke. With a little bit of money, there was not much that Luana could get. Trixie could get a lot of money because she can also do missions. Not only that, she goes hunting and fights in dungeon. Luana, on the other hand, could only do the simple hunting and missions that would not get her the luxury or items she wanted (since they were very expensive). Luana remembers how Trixie became her friend… The blonde has accidentally stumbled on top of Trixie down some stairs. Well, Luana tripped at the top of the stairs and landed on Trixie- breaking her fall from the second floor to the first. Wearing that armor helped Trixie not get hurt. Although Trixie laughed at the way she was used as a pillow to cushion the fall. Trixie was quite popular, but Luana does not know her that much. She has no clue about her parents, history, etc. She has helped Luana a bunch, but Luana has not helped Trixie nor does she know anything about her. It is confusing to be one-sided to a mere stranger. Luana question what Trixie might be trying to gain from this. There was something that the dark hair elf was hiding…

“How long have you been in this city?” Luana asks.

“Not very long. I enrolled like a year ago.” She responded. Luana watches a group of kids playing on the street, kicking the ball or playing tag.

“This is a peaceful city huh?” Luana state.

“For now…” Trixie mutters. Luana was going to asks what she meant by that, but she asked a sudden question to her. “I am quite surprised a student like yourself can conjure up skeletons and make dolls as your allies. Not many people have that skill.”

“I do question how I can make my dolls into such allies, but being a necromancer is sort of common. Summoning the undead and all… ” Luana knew necromancer is sort of a taboo and also frowned upon, but what most people are surprised about Luana necromancy is that the skeletons are tougher than a regular necromancer’s skeleton. She can easily summon a lot of them at a time. Sometimes Luana can summon powerful undead skeletons if given the chance to. The truth behind her power is a secret, she has not told anyone about her secrets. Her one secret that she wants to hide the most should not be heard. She wishes for no one to discovery them. “Why have you come to the university for? It seems like you can polish your skills pretty well. What else is there to learn?”

“Ah… Learning is infinite,” said Trixie, “But why did you come to the university for?”

“Well… I needed to look up information for something… I still haven’t found anything yet. I still need to look for information in that library…”

“Being coped up in the library is bad for your health though… For two days straight. Come on, you need some fresh air.” She did not argue against Trixie. It was true that the necromancer needed some fresh air. Shopping and glancing at the things, Luana did not seem amused one bit. Most of the things she wanted were out of her reach. Trixie seems to be enjoying it more than Luana. The blonde elf was reminded that she does not have any true friends from the past. Most were... Luana was thankful that Trixie pulled her out of the library. To be honest, the stores did not even pull Luana’s attention. They did pass an alley that had a building at the end of it. This, strangely, caught her attention. It made her stop and gaze at an old building. She walks down the alley. Trixie caught up with her when she exit the alley…

“Oh, hello there,” said an old lady, approaching the two, “Are you interested in coming into this old run down library?” Luana was a bit surprised that this was a library.

“Do you have a book about any strange curses?” Luana asks. Trixie raised an eyebrow to this; a bit curious to why Luana is a bit interested in curses. The old woman motions her hands to follow her in. Trixie stops Luana and whispers to her, “Is this what you were searching for?! Are you trying to be some evil blood mage?!”

“It is not like that,” she whispered back, aggressively, “I will explain it later.” Luana was lying about that. If she can find the information here, Luana will have no reason to explain herself, this is why Luana might just… Leaving her friend clueless, the two entered the rundown library. There are shelves of books gathered in many aisles that Luana never recall from the actually library. Luana glance at the titles on the spine of each book, knowing that these books were completely different from the ones in the university. Amazed by this, Luana opens one up and skims through it. There was a lot of factual information about Blood Elves. The reason why these books could not be in the university was the fact that these books go more in-depth with the Blood Elves and how they were ‘right’ to rebel. To be honest, most elves do not want to read something about their rebellious counterparts, despising the Blood Elves heavily. Trixie notice what Luana was reading and kept quiet.

“Here is the book you are asking for.” the woman came back with a very old book. Glancing at the cover, the front of it had a skull as its title. Without even hesitating, Luana opens up to the index to look up the curse she wanted. “Can I ask what curse you were looking for?”

“It is embarrassing.” Luana said with a light blush, “I try my best to hide it… I do not want anyone else to know about it. It could lead to a lot of problems…” Looking at the information with intense heat, Luana found what she wanted to know. She was a tad quiet though, closing the book with a pale face. “Thank you for sharing this with me.” Before Luana returned the book, the old woman stopped her.

“You can keep it. I will assume that you might forget about it, and that book seems to be more useful than you think.”

“I do not have any money…”

“It is my gift to you, since you are the first and last costumers I will ever have.” She said with a low smile.

“Last…?” Before she asked on, Trixie says to Luana, “We should head back. It is getting late.” The two bowed to the old woman, and left. Luana notices something. An eerie feeling creeps up on Luana. Trixie did not head back to the university; she took Luana the opposite way towards the exit. Entering an abandoned farm filled with some haystacks, Luana asks Trixie, “What is really going on Trixie?”

“I was hoping you were a fellow Blood Elf, but you are not.” Trixie draws out her sword and tries to hack Luana down. The way Trixie pulls out her blood was quite fearsome. Such strength and ease in mere seconds that can unleash devastating results. Luana backs away with her eyes locked onto Trixie. “So… I was right. The Blood Elves have their eyes on this city right?”

“Well, we do want the city, but not the people in there.” Several explosions were heard from within the building, war cries and fighting starting. Luana glance at the exit behind Trixie, and her eyes look towards Trixie. “Are you the leader?”

“Not really, just a commander.” She answers, “I wanted to kill you before anyone else did though. I do not want to forget the looks of despair that you show…” Trixie gives off a whole new vibe. A murderous expression and aura surrounds the dark hair elf.

“What a sadist.” Luana said, folding her arms, “I cannot die.”

“That is what they all say.” Trixie charges at Luana, only to disappear. She reappears behind Luana. She seems unprepared and defenseless. Smiling a huge grin, she stabs her sword at her. Trixie notice something. She did not stab Luana. Her blade was inside one of the wooden poles. Luana turns around and places her elbow on her sword. Luana is calm, smiling at the death knight. Trixie furiously pulls her sword out and swings her sword towards Luana. Luana stands there alive and unharmed. Trixie watches her blade try to kill her. What Trixie did not heed was how wild her attacks were. Luana evades an attack, Trixie’s buster sword tears through the wooden pole.

“What the..?! What have you done to me you damn bitch!?”

“Nothing,” Luana said calmly, sitting down, “Killing me and harming me in any way cannot be done to me. You cannot even have sex with me unless I permit it.” Trixie scoffs at this, tossing her sword at Luana. The sword flies around Luana. It was like if she deflected the dagger away from her. “Are you a ghost!?”

“No, I am cursed.” Luana just sat on the haystacks and sigh, “I did not want to tell you this, but you figured out ONE of them.” Trixie said nothing, folding her arms, “And how am I supposed to kill you now?”

“You cannot kill me, unless you get rid of the curse.” Luana responded, holding the book, “And the cure that I want is not even in the vicinity, hell, it’s not even within the length of two or three country worth of travel…”

“Do not fuck with me,” Trixie said, “I have been ordered to kill you and bring your damn head… I will be in trouble if I do not! Now die!” She charges at Luana with a small dagger, but the attack was directed beside Luana. It is like an invisible force that pushed Trixie away from Luana. Trixie just stumbles into the haystack. Luana gets up and laughs a bit, “I told you, I cannot die.” Luana whispers some stuff as some heavily armed skeletons appeared from the ground. Luana also takes out four hand-made dolls to make them appear in a childlike form with various weapons. “Take care of her.”

“Luana, come back here!” Luana left Trixie, sighing. She needs to get out of here. The stables were not far away, and she can at least go to a nearby outpost of some sort. She has to hide the other secret. If Trixie was to learn about it, she will be screwed. Sneaking past the broken gates, she slowly made her way to the stables. There was only one horse left. Taking that horse, Luana lash at the reins and made her escape, passing several armored dismounted Blood Elf knights. Following the paved road, Luana did not look back at the destroyed city. She had nothing to regret. She was only delaying her stay to find the information she needed. She was curious to why she was wanted dead by these random Blood Elves. She should have asked that to Trixie. Luana was sort of conflicted at the sudden betrayal of Trixie’s, but she knew something like this was going to happen. She did meet a bunch of people who done the same thing. The first thing that made Luana aware that Trixie had some motive was the fact that they became friends due to an accident. It was not a normal encounter and the fact that they became ‘best of friends’ through that incident was too good to be true. Whatever the cause, there was no more nuisance to hold Luana back. It was a pity, to be fooled to have a friend. After an hour pass, Luana did want to get some rest. She tied the horse to a nearby tree as she decides to sleep against the log of a tree. She closes her eyes and covers herself with a blanket.

Waking up, she notices the rope around her. She wearily eyed towards her right, still waking up, saying, “Well… seems like you caught me Trixie.” The dark hair Blood Elf picks Luana’s chin up and says, “Yep, I caught up to you bitch. I knew you would just fall asleep in a forest. Do not worry; I will be the only one you will be seeing…” Luana sighs, moving her hair out of her eyesight, “Look, I like you Trixie, but if you were to do harm to me, you will not fulfill your sadistic fantasies.”

“I know, I tried almost everything… And they all miss you. Daggers, magic, flames… I cannot harm you, BUT it did not stop my rope from tying you up, which I am thankful for having. I was hoping I would not use this rope on you though… I would have killed you. Wait a second, I do not have any sick fantasies you dirty whore!”

“Trixie, I advise you not to continue this silly notion. You know you cannot kill me, I know you cannot, why don’t we just go our separate ways and call it a day.”

“No. Luana, I know you too well. You just want to escape like all the other times…”

“Because I do not like harming fellow females,” Luana answers with a slight blush, “You are a friend to me still…”

“Shut up with the friend nonsense. I was just kidding about it, it was part of my job. Now, we are enemies. Now tell me how I could kill you so I can get on with my life.”

“I am telling you, this will be a waste of time. If you continue your silly pursuit, you will only waste my time in finding the dang cure. And why do you want to kill me? I am not special, remember?”

“What’s the other curse you have? You mentioned that you have another one.”

“I rather die than reveal it to you.” Luana said coldly, agitated that her own question was ignored.

“You can’t die though.”

“I’m like an immortal, yeah, but just let me go…”

“How about I strip you and publicly embarrass you till you tell me this other curse. That sounds like it would work.”

“You are an idiot. I shall warn you. Excuse me for a bit.” Luana coughs and clears her throat. “NO!” Luana exclaims, her stubborn attitude changing for a mere second, “You should not strip me! No matter what, do not take off my shoes!” Trixie blinks in confusion. She eyes at her leather boots, laughing a bit. “Why the hell would you not want me to take off your shoes?! This is funny; do you have a fear of revealing your bare feet or something? I cannot…” When Trixie takes off Luana’s right shoe, something came over Trixie. She was feeling a strong force that made her crave this sudden urge to just…

Tickle Luana’s feet for a long while. Trixie notice her urge, grasping herself, forcing her hands to stop this strange motion. “W-why the hell do I feel like tickling your feet…?! W-what did you do to me?!” Luana sighs with a very displeased look, trying her best to hide her sock foot from Trixie’s eyes, “Turn around for a bit, the curse will not affect you if you have your back to my feet.” Trixie turns around, relieved that the feeling disappeared. It was a really strong curse. The feeling was too much. Trixie had the urge to do something she has never done.

“E-Explain!” Trixie commanded, biting her lower lip. This was really shameful for a Blood Elf commander. She was known for killing… Not tickling. Luana sighs, rolling her eyes. She stares at Trixie giving her explanation, “The other curse will make anyone or anything have a sudden urge to tickle my feet if they are visible. With shoes on, the curse is blocked and it is safe to be around me, but when my shoes are off, the curse will affect any and all things that see them, even in socks. This is the curse I was given.” There was a slight scoff, a very prideful one, “And I did warn you not to do this. Guess this is a little lesson for you too.”

“That’s horrible!” Trixie said. Luana gives a sly smirk, “I don’t know… You’re squirming like a little scared girl. Do you have a fear of my feet or something?” Trixie reveals a bright red face, glaring at Luana, “You dare mock me!”

“I do… and you’re in view of my feet.” Trixie could feel the sudden urges coming back to her. Luana sighs and smiles a bit, “Ohhhhh~ You do not want to torture me because you suck~? I mean, you could not kill me~ shouldn’t I get tickled for not being killed~?”

“S-shut it Luana… I would rather kill you then tickle you…” Trixie was fighting really hard against this curse. Luana sat up from her lying position. Luana nudge her head against Trixie’s shoulder, “You know… NO ONE can resist this curse except me, I don’t want to tickle my own feet now… It looks cute, you putting up a fight like that.”

“SHUT UP! Oh god…” Trixie was going crazy; Luana was slowly working on cutting the ropes. This was too much. Compared to all the times Trixie embarrassed Luana, this is the first time Luana is watching Trixie back down. A big baddie is being pushed to do such silly notions. Luana studied Trixie’s face. She has a red blush all over her face; she was sweating a bit, trying hard to get rid of all the temptation flowing into her mind. Luana notices that her legs were free, not bound by any ropes yet. With Trixie being distracted, she just decides to move her foot against Trixie’s private part, curious to see if she was showing any signs of arousal. Luana is an evil bitch.

“Oh… are you getting wet~? Are you thinking dirty~?” My sock foot rubs against her womanhood, despite it being covered by her armor surprising the dark hair elf. I laughed at her shock.

“YOU…!” She grasped her leg and ties them up with more rope. Luana pouts, making some cute noises.

“Meanie~ tying my legs like that will make me vulnerable to your tickling methods. Do tickle me~ And I could not actually tell if you were wet, but that expression totally gave it away~”

“Shut up!” Trixie said. She had a really bright face now; her expression is like she was trying to suppress a moan of some sort. Luana could not believe how cute Trixie looked like. “Please… stop this. I-I do not want to tickle you…” Luana sighs, thinking that she was right.

“You still have control right? If you do, just place my shoe over my feet, and that should stop those urges… Just try not to tickle me in the process or it will become worse.” She nods her head slowly, grabbing the leather boot and approach my sock sole. Luana moved her sock foot away from the other foot so Trixie can easily place the boot on. Now, the hard part is for Trixie to place it on without gazing or touching the sock foot. If she touches the foot, Trixie will succumb to the urges… Luana does not mind, she did deserve this sort of punishment for not listening to her. She was almost done cutting most of the rope anyway. Luana watches intensely at Trixie’s struggle. This was entertaining to watch. Even though the tickling torment can do a number of things on Luana, Trixie is having too much pride in not doing something she does not like. She is so single-minded when it comes to giving torment. To be honest, Trixie is a very soft girl if she does not see that this could be a way to torture Luana. This Death Knight was truly a kind girl still. Luana just gives a triumph smirk, knowing that Trixie will not let this go.

Her hands are shaking. Her expression seems to be quite tight- lips biting down on her lower lip, her eyes squinting to focus on placing the boot on the foot. The hard part will be her hands. They cannot touch her foot no matter what. She slides the tip of the boot over the sole in a slow manner. Her hands were trembling intensely. She had to fight the urge to stroke my sock soles. Her hands were shaking wildly as she slides the leather boot onto the foot. Luana felt like this will take forever… She knows for sure that she will fail. She can feel Trixie touch her heel. Trixie’s face exploded, and her hands were shaking more fiercely than before. Her hands wanted to touch Luana’s foot even more… She almost did.

“Damn it girl.” Luana slaps her hard across the face to hear a sudden squeal coming from Trixie. Luana places her boot on, cursing a bit, “If I warned you not to take off my shoe, I mean it. God damn it, why does no one listen to me.” Trixie was on the ground, panting heavily, but there was some tears coming down her face. Luana gave a slight concerned look, saying, “If you are disgraced by this, I wonder how your boss will take this…”

“She would kill me.” She responded, “I have nowhere to go…” Luana gave a vexing gaze at Trixie. “And why would she kill you? And why was I targeted?”

“She does not accept any failures. And to be honest, she said that you are an Elf that does not help with the greater good. I was personally ordered to kill you as proof of my undeniable allegiance to her. Yet after all of this despite my chase and my effects, I have just been pushed around and defeated by you.” She gives a very hateful glare towards Luana as she swings her sword at her. The blonde elf just stood there with folded arms, the blade moving into a tree number, slamming into the trunk. “I cannot go back empty handed! I will at least tie you up and deliver you to her!” Luana quickly sweeps the Death Knight off of her feet. The knight did not see this coming, landing hard onto the ground. Luana quickly takes the rope and ties it around the Trixie’s wrists. She then calls upon an undead hand to hold the rope, forcing Trixie’s arms to go above her.

“It was your fault for not doing further research against me. Not only that, you failed to even succumb to my curse. To be honest, I am surprised you did not even tickle my feet. You could not see the silly act I was doing. No, more like your pride got in the way. As a commander of such an army, you found such a thing like tickling to be so stupid. If you played the cards right, you could have weakened me. Not only that, you could have dragged me to your damn master as well. But you still cling onto something that allowed you to be in this situation right now.”

“What would that be you damn bitch!”

“You see me as your friend still.” Trixie was silent and her face seemed utterly troubled.

“You are my enemy-“

“Is that so?!” Luana decides to stroke Trixie’s armpits. Despite the chain mail that covers her a bit, the tingling feeling silenced Trixie. Trixie starts to squirm under Luana’s body. The blonde elf continues on, “I know you were relieved that I escaped. I know you were relieved that you caught up to me. You were relieved that I was able to evade your attacks. You were relieved I could not die. I know the spark in those eyes. You still cherish me as your friend. It has been months since we met. And I know you could not easily toss me aside. I know for certain that you did not spent time with anyone else but me. You helped me much and watched over me… I know those were not false orders to watch over me. You did it out of your own will.” Luana starts to scratch a bit more heavily with her index fingers on the Death Knight’s pits. The dark hair girl was blushing heavily, her eyes trying hard to look into Luana’s eyes. The mouth was quivering and her body shakes violently, struggling to get Luana off of her. Her eyes were quivering; there was a feeling that was overcoming Trixie’s stubbornness. “I still see you as a friend anyways. I could have tossed that term away, but you made my months enjoyable. I cannot say I did not have fun. You made me happy Trixie. I am glad I became your friend.” With that said, Trixie was crying.

Tears slowly roll down her eyes, her laughter turns into wailing. Luana stops tickling Trixie, allowing the Death Knight to let her emotions out. Luana even orders the undead hand to let go of the rope, Trixie pushes Luana onto the ground to feel Trixie’s face against her neck. The dark hair elf was trying to hug her, but obviously her tied wrists did not allow such a thing. Luana sighs, undoing the girl’s wrists. Luana was hoping for Trixie to get off now, but the girl did not even get off. The blonde elf waited for hours for Trixie to stop crying. The girl passed out on top of Luana. The girl chuckles softly to herself, shaking her head. She decides to place the blanket on top of Trixie, saying, “You are too soft. I will just run away from you. Just make a better life at the least.” Luana quickly mutters an enchantment that allowed many spikes to come out from the ground, killing several Blood Elves. One of the men fell right in front of Luana, saying, “You two are wanted dead by our master! You will not know peace-“

“Peace?!” Luana has cut the head of elf before he even finish with her bare hand. She enhanced her hand with dark mana to make it a sharp blade for the moment, “Not with this outrageous curse!” She stares at Trixie’s picture. She cannot believe this master would even target one of her own commanders. She will take care of this someday to repay Trixie’s kindness. She summons three armored skeletons and ordered them to protect Trixie until she wakes up. They nodded. Undoing the horse’s reigns tied to the branch, Luana hops onto her horse and gets going.
Exiting the forest, Luana entered into a battlefield filled with Blood Elves and Orcs fighting each other. Cursing to herself, she rides past everything, avoiding the incoming arrows and swords. She got on the other side of the battlefield, running into the woods. She has to get rid of this curse on her…

Luana has bathed in the nearby river after she left Trixie. Knowing this world too well, the adventure to even get to the person to cure of this curse will be a long one. She stares at the map. The bad part about this journey, she is too far for her current goal. She was in the lower right of the map and her objective was on the upper part of the map. It would take some months or years to get there with the proper equipment. Luana sighs, tossing her wet blonde hair behind her. Not only would the current struggles and wars disrupt her progress, she needs to do many transitions from one country to the next. Covered in a towel, for the moment, she rubs her head in slight frustration. “It was so easy to come here and find my cure, now I need to go get it… and it’s across the damn world!” The elf sighs at this. She giggles to herself, eyeing her feet. Some worms were tickling her feet. The blonde sighs and goes to the water to wash them off once more. She dries them with her towel to place her socks on, then her boots. Luana starts to clothe herself, staring around the forest. She is entering Orc territory. It will be easy to evade them, but the hard part for her will be getting to the next city. There are a bunch of valleys once she gets out of the forest. Tall mountains and valleys will become the next obstacle she will have to get through. She might need to sneak into the Orc’s encampment to steal one of their mounts, using a horse will not aid her much in the next area. She notices a glimpse of armor in the distance. Sneaking slowly towards the direction, she looks over the bushes. It was an army!? Armies?!

Giant trolls, large number of Orcs of all kind were gathering past the forest. Going back to the horse, she lets the horse go, releasing it into the wild. Rushing towards the light, she stares at the massive armies gather at the top of the cliffs. Why these Orcs would be waiting at… Oh wait, that is why. Luana chuckles to herself as she hears some incoming airships. These airships were a great improvement in this world, making transport easy. Wooden airships powered by magical machines that allow them to float in the air. These giant machines can be used for various means.These Orcs plan to attack the incoming ships. This could actually help her get across the valley. If she can infiltrate the ship and get into a lone plane, she can get to the next city. Thinking about it, she will have difficulties waiting for these soldiers to get onto those ships. Luana analyses the structure of the army. She quickly went to the far left where some free mounts were waiting for her. They were drakes, wingless mounts that can move faster than a horse. Drakes are dragons with no wings and sort of like the same size of a horse, but a tad larger. Luana eyes at her right and left to make sure she was not being watched. Those airships were slowly making their way towards the cliffs where the Orcs were waiting for them. Luana could hear the Orcs conversing with one another, scheming, and plotting to take over these airships. Humans will not let their ships get taken over so easily. Glancing at the airship as it closes in, the ship definitely had some nobility written all over it. The trimming and the designs were definitely above the regular wood one need to make these airships. When the Orcs start their advance, she quickly rushes out of the bushes and hack at the rope holding the drake she hopped on. Mustering the wild drake, she lashes at the reins to charge through the Orcs that tried to stop her. When Luana approach the cliff to hop onto the airships, she notices the bullets and explosions destroying the cliffs.

“Shit!” Luana. Hoping a stray projectile does not shoot her down; the drake has successfully land onto the airship. These ships were awfully close to one another, giving Luana the chance to hop to the other airship. Her drake moves past the soldiers who defended these ships. Taking a quick glance at them, their armor was definitely above the usually militia units. Hoping onto the fifth airship, Luana quickly jumps off the drake and rolls onto the ground. Getting up quickly, she pulls her hood around her head. She runs towards the nearby door, closing it. These Orcs had too many forces… why would they have so many units attack these airships? Was there something special here? Luana stops her thoughts. If she investigates this matter, it will only distract her from her true mission. She slowly walks through the hallways, stopping here and there to make sure she was alone. These Orcs were able to get on most of these ships… this one should be alright. The Orcs cannot maneuver to this ship so easily. Walking down one of the hallways, a knight was shoved out of a room. A sudden spear was thrust into the knight, killing him. A figure emerges from the room that pushed the knight outside into the hallway. Luana observes the figure from the nearby room she was able to get into. The figure shook its head. Covered in dark robes, it took the spear and went down the hallway. Luana walks toward the dead body. This person should have some sort of key or mechanism to start the fighter planes. No, this knight did not have such a thing. Luana notice that this guard was different from the ones upstairs.

“This design resembles Templar Knights. They should not be in such an area unless…”

“They were guarding of high importance or trying to exterminate a group of heretics like ourselves.” Luana quickly jumps back to evade a spear. The same spear that pierce the body of the dead Templar.

“Oh my,” Luana chuckles lightly, “I got caught.” The figure picks up his spear, tilting his covered head.

“You do not even look like you should be here… Who are you?”

“Same back at ya,” Luana said, “What are you lot trying to do?”

“We are trying to kill one of the Holy Priests in this ship. We persuaded those Orcs to aid us when we got onto this ship… We cannot let you, whoever you are, interfere.” Luana blinks and has a smile across her face. She raises her arms saying, “I do not plan to interfere. I just want to get the keys to a fighter plane and get out of here.”

“How do I know you are not just a unit to kill me and guard the Priest?” ask the dark robe figure. Luana sighs and reveals her face. She moves her hair to reveal her elf ears. The figure understood something. “Ah. I doubt that humans and elves work together. As long as you don’t interfere, here’s the key.” The guy tosses some keys towards Luana.

“Ah… Thank you.” Blood came out of the figure’s head. Luana was a bit puzzled by this. Someone was a dick enough to kill him when talking to her…

“Milady, this way!” Before Luana had time to react, a young woman bumped into Luana. Without even pushing Luana to the ground, the elf stares at the woman. This was the Holy Priest. She was obviously human, but Luana could not see much of her features with the white robe covering her along with the hoodie. Blood stained the white garment though. Three of the Templars notice Luana. “Who are you!?” Without another word, Luana makes the priest stand up, holding the priest close to her. Luana’s expression was quite dulled.

“Well interrupting my conversation and killing the guy I thanked, I might snatch this girl with me for the while you dicks. He wasn’t a bad guy.” Sudden robed figures approach the Templar knights. The leader turned to stare at them and notice the disappearance of their priest and Luana.

“Let me go!” the priest said, struggling. She was trying her best to get out of Luana grasp. Great… This is really bad. She got involved in some troubling things now. Wait… where is the hanger?! Luana stops herself to ponder. Which direction would she need to go? She feels a sudden pain coming from her hand…

“Woman, what are you doing?!” Luana notice the priest biting on her hands.

“Let me go! You cannot abduct me so easily you heretics! I shall not be tortured!”

“I am not a heretic… I am an elf.” Luana says, “And besides… You killed the guy who gave me the keys for the plane. I just want to get to my next destination. Take me to the hanger, I will release you there. I promise.”

“I do not trust you…” the priest said. Sudden voices could be heard. They were asking where the priest went, moving around the ship. Unable to predict what would happen if Luana just ditch her there, she agrees to help her. “Fine… You better keep your end of the bargain.” Leading the elf out of the hallways, they arrived to where the fighter planes are. With a joyful expression, Luana rushes towards the hanger doors to open the side of the airship. “Yes! Now I can get out of this crazy situation!” Luana starts to enter one of the planes, turning on the engines. Leaving the priest behind, this wouldn’t be so bad. She is safe in this hanger, the guards and this mess will get resolved easily. There won’t be any problems…

“Stop that plane!” When Luana close her eyes for a few minutes, she eyes at the sudden figure in front of her. Blinking several times, she panicked. The priest was in her plane?! Unable to stop the plane to drop her off, the lid of the fighter close and it starts to fly out from the airship. Luana was utterly dumbfounded.

“What the hell are you doing!? YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO STAY IN THE SHIP!” This is EXTREMELY bad. Not only did the priest tagged along with her, now she will be hunted by both Templar Knights and heretics. This is bad, BAD!

“Those heretics found me… I could not be captured, so I had to get into the ship with you. You created this situation, take responsibility for it.” The priest was so modest, truthful, and... a pain. Luana would smack her, but her hands were on the wheels of the fighter plane. She could not even do such. Something was wrong though… Red flashes appear all over the two, the cockpit making strange sounds. Luana could assume that the heretics fired something at the tail when they departed from the airship. This… is… the worse day ever.

“Snatching a Holy Priest, getting my tail chased by both heretics and Templar knights, and going to die… Oh wait, I can’t die… but I do not know how to land gracefully… Well, shitty luck I got.” Luana said, chuckling to herself.

“Do something you… you… kidnapper!” the priest said.

“Kidnapper- listen here…” The sound of the plane’s tail flying off and making the plane erupt louder and irritating buzzing and sirens got on Luana’s nerves. “Yep… this is bad…” Ignoring the priest’s screams and what not, the plane crashes against the ground near a forest of some sort. After some minutes, Luana slowly open her eyes.

“I guess I got rid of that priest…”

“I am still here.” The priest said, her outfit in burnt tatters, a bit. Luana gave a weird expression that wasn’t happy to see her alive. Her hood was off though, so Luana could get a better glance at the priest. She has short hair to her neck with light blue hair. Her green eyes were glued onto the elf with a childish like feature.

“You got a round childish face.” Luana said. She pulls on the priest’s cheeks, “Are you even qualified to be a priest?”

“How dare you!” she exclaims, “I am twenty years-old!” Looking at the crash site, they seem to have arrived out of the valleys to be in the forest of the nearby town Luana was supposed to head to. Getting up, feeling no pain, Luana walks off to the east. “Well, I will be on my way now. Farewell.” Walking into the forest now, she hears the sound of footsteps pursuing her. It was the priest. Luana said nothing for the next ten minutes. Irritated by the priest following her, the elf asks, “Why are you following me?”

“You have to take responsibility.” She said, “You abducted me, so it is only fair for you to take care of me.” Luana stares at the priest with a dull expression. Babysitting?!

“Hold on! I am not your kidnapper anymore. I said I will release you when we got to the hanger. You are technical free to go. Now, shoo, I cannot have you follow me.” The priest did not seem to heed Luana’s words. Twitching with irritation, Luana turns around to stare at the priest. “Did you not hear me?!”

“I did,” she said, “But I cannot be caught. Until I am back with my guards, you will have to be my guard and protect me.” Luana shows a sudden sigh. “Look, I am heading to a nearby human city. If we get there, I will hand you to the king so he can protect you. Until then, I guess you can tag along.” Luana notice the sun setting down, cursing to herself. “Also, we might as well go into a nearby tavern before it gets dark.” Taking the priest down a nearby road, they stumbled into a tavern. Talking to the owner, Luana was able to get some rooms for the two of them. They will be sharing a room with some female warrior of some sort. At least this day will end soon.

“Excuse us, but we will be sleeping with you ma’am, please do not mind us.” Luana opens the door.

“Yeah, it is fine. I hope we get along…”

“That voice…” Luana did not want to open her eyes. She has walked through the door, but she refuse to open her eyes. The priest bumps into Luana, the elf decides to fall onto the ground.

“Wait, that voice…” Luana opens her eyes to stare at the moderately dressed Trixie. Ah shit… seems like she figured out where Luana was going… or stupid luck. “Luana!?”

“It’s the Blood Elf…” Luana mutters.

“Blood Elf?!” the priest said in shock, “Aren’t you supposed to be in the southeastern regions where the elves are?”

“I should be… But there are some complications.” Trixie grips her arm, blushing slightly as she gives a look towards Luana. “I know Luana though.”

“Luana? Are you referring to this girl?! She brought me some nasty complications…” the priest decides to state, “I was almost killed by some evil people, and she did not even want to save me. She was going to let me die.” Pretending to hold in a cry, Luana feels that she has annoying nuisances coming left and right. Well Trixie was surprised at the fact Trixie was here. Why would she be here?

“Luana… Aren’t you bringing a lot of trouble onto yourself?” Trixie asks, “What have you got yourself into now?”

“It is not my fault. I was just trying to get to my destination. It is not my fault.”

“You did this to us!” the priest exclaim. They glance at one another, and then back at the collapsed Luana. Luana gets up to just fold her arms and stare at the two, kicking the door behind her.

“Look, I am just trying to get to my destination as fast as possible. As long as people tag along with me, it will be difficult for me to even get there.” The priest was a bit curious to those words. Taking a seat on one of the beds, she asked Luana, “What are you trying to do?”

“I got a curse on me.” The blonde elf replies, “I am just trying to get to the other side of the map as fast as possible. Due to a certain incident, I should have been in the city by now with no problems whatsoever.”

“I blame you for kidnapping me!” the priest interjected. Trixie glance at the blue hair human, asking, “Those clothes… she is a Holy Priest. What are you doing with such an important person? Templar knights usually guard important figures… How did this even happen?” Luana sighs. “Well…” Explaining the details, Trixie was giving Luana a strange look.

“So… you just abducted her after her guards killed the trespassers on their ship, and you snatched her because they killed the generous heretic who gave you the keys.”

“Yes, I was so happy, and I was going to thank him. Why couldn’t you tell the guards to wait till he was done talking to me.”

“How did I know we had a petty elf thief trying to take one of our fighter planes!? You are just guilty for being there in the first place.” The priest stated. Luana sighs and just land flat on her bed. “Whatever. Let me sleep.”

“Don’t you change?” the priest got up from her bed, “Sleeping with your clothes on is bad…” Trixie was not paying attention because it seems like she was also sleepy. Noticing where the priest was walking to, her eyes pop open. Luana covered most of her body with the blanket except her shoes… Without the blonde knowing this, the priest took off one of Luana’s boots off. Trixie quickly tackled the priest away from Luana and has her back turned. Luana notice the cool air on her sock foot, staring at the two on the ground.

“W-what are you doing?! Tackling me like that…”

“You idiot! Taking her shoes off is very bad…” Without saying another word, Luana decides to kick Trixie off of the priest and take a chair to sit right in front of the two. Luana decided to give these two something since she has been irritated the entire day. The priest felt weird, biting her lower lip as she eyes at Luana’s sock soles.

“What is going on? I… have an urge to…”

“I-it’s her stupid curse!” Trixie answers, fighting her own urge, “It makes anything or anyone has the urge to tickle her feet! T-this is why Luana tries her best to keep her shoes on.” Luana was giving the two a very dangerous expression.

“I want to prevent this? Oh on, I am really pissed at the moment. Not only did my plans for today got ruin, you two just had to come into my life. It really irritates me. A priest that can’t even show her awesome holy powers against some heretic and some Blood Elf I thought I ditched… I just want to get rid of this stupid curse because it is really inconvenient! I cannot wear flip flops, cannot even do martial arts without shoes… the fact I have to cover my feet irritates me as well. I guess tickling my feet irritates me, but I do not mind making this curse a living hell for you two. I NEED A GOOD LAUGH!” The two were squirming on the ground. The priest was quite innocent to this feeling, unable to figure out how to fight it. She was fighting it the best she could. Trixie tries to roll over so her back was to Luana. The blonde decides to have her feet touch Trixie’s belly. The feeling made her giggle and blush madly. Luana decides to change her plans. She rolls Trixie so she can stare at her sock feet. Snapping her fingers, skeleton hands decide to grasp the girl’s ankles and wrists.

“W-what are you doing?” they both asked in unison. “Well… I was going to be nice and let you tickle me, but I devised a much nastier plan. Why not have my minions tickle you as I sleep~” That statement made the two struggle in their bonds, “Oh not only that. I will have my feet tease you. Just know you cannot tickle them.” Luana has her feet touch both their hands. By doing this, Luana knows they will not be able to control their thoughts. They will only have the desire to tickle her feet, yet they can’t. Taking her feet off both their hands before they started tickling her, she watch their expressions change drastically. They both were moaning and groaning, the priest saying, “Oh god… I-I want to tickle you Luana…” The elf took some clothe and tie it around their mouths.

“This will help keep your laughs to a minimal for everyone else.” Luana snaps her hands to have more hands grasp their body, limiting their movements. Glancing at the two, they were lightly clothes. The priest still wears her tattered robes that reveal her legs much, but nothing else. Trixie was wearing a night gown for sleep. Not wanting to deal with the hassle of taking their clothes off, she toss her small dolls as they turn into young adult size beings. They were not holding any weapons, but Luana gave them the command. “Tickle them… mercilessly.” Without needing anymore directions, Luana slept on the nearby bed where she purposely left her feet in sight for the two. “Night~”

The girls were in a strange predicament. They both haven’t experienced any sort of lust or tickling nature. The dolls were really skilled in their tickling. They covered most of the girl’s bodies. There were ten fingers on each side of their spots except the feet. Both girls had twenty fingers roaming their armpits, stomach, and thighs. The ones at their feet would do various things. Both girls were trying hard not to laugh. Their minds were utterly useless because they could not stop the numerous signals coming from their nerves as they are tickled and the thoughts of wanting to tickle Luana’s feet. They wish they could turn their heads, but skeleton hands have made sure they could not even shake them. Luana is evil. She has made their bodies still. The priest was drooling, lost in these strange feelings. She never felt such a thing before in her life! She was trying hard to resist, but the cloth was getting hammered by her laughter and drool. Three minutes in, the priest was bucking at the restraints. Those hands made sure she was not going anywhere. The dolls were merciless. The ones at the priest’s armpits were keeping a moderate pace in her pits. Even though they were clothed, the sharp nails from these dolls could not dampen down their continuous scratching. They were not letting up on the tickles. The dolls at her belly were mixing up the strokes with fast and slow. They did not notice how easy it was to undress the priest till one of them accidentally moved one side of the robe to thee side. When this happened, it reveals the priest’s olive naked skin. The other doll decides to move the robe away from her belly. Covered in blue undergarments, the priest was screaming madly. The ones at her armpits decide to push the sleeves of her robes away from her armpits to stare at the hairless pits. Blushing madly, the priest feels the cold hands of the dolls torturing her tickle spots. The tickling at her stomach got worse. Not only did they touch her sides, they started to tease around her bellybutton and roam their nails all over her quivering belly. They would even tease her movement as she laughs, throwing the priest into huge laughter. As she breathes heavily, the two dolls would start to tickle her flesh to the point it jiggles a bit. The priest wanted to jump out of her restrains, but she can’t. Words could not even be uttered through her gagged mouth, even if it wasn’t gagged. Her eyes could not look away from Luana’s sleeping feet. She could not stop thinking about what she would do to her feet now. She wants to torture them so badly.

The priest was awfully ticklish at her legs. The dolls were quite notorious when they stroked her thighs. They notice the movement that her legs were giving, despite the utter immobilization they gave. It was shaking very madly. Both the dolls decide to have one hand stroke up and down the leg. The other hand would tickle the hell out of whatever section of her leg they want. Without any doubt, the priest arched her back up when she feels the five fast pacing fingers scratch her lower and upper thighs. The priest was a wreck. Tears were streaming down her cheeks with some sweat coming down as well. Her mouth was unleashing sweet sounds as drool rolls down the side of her mouth. She closes her eyes, wanting to get rid of all the feelings. She was glad her shoes were on though. The dolls were tickling her shoes, being silly. There were four of them at her feet. They were tickling her boots in a funny manner. It changed when the left doll tried to slide her finger from the priest’s ankle to her heel. The shoe starts to move. Suddenly, one of the dolls decides to take the shoe off to stare at a small naked foot. Size six feet with baby like toes. Her feet were not rough at all. They were pampered, smooth, and creamy. With this done, the other dolls at the other foot took her other shoe off. They were analyzing her feet subtly. Already in fits of laughter, the priest did not expect these dolls to do something. All four dolls at her feet started to worship them! This made the priest pull at her bonds violently. This shocks the other dolls, their processors getting a bit jealous. The priest could feel their tongues, teeth, and fingers show no mercy on her small six feet. Her toes were getting forced apart, held back, and getting teased. The tongues would travel all over her feet, leaving no spot behind. Their teeth would nibble and bite down on where the dolls think it would tickle. It wasn’t even worshiping, it was torture! They did not ease the torment on her feet! The priest was in a new terrible state she never experienced. It escalated though. The dolls at her armpit decide to lean in and lick the priest’s neck. They were wiggling their tongues in a light manner as if they were fingers. Doing this made the priest jump in her bonds, her fingers closing into a fist. “MHAAHAPHAPPHHMHMHHMPAMPM!MPM!M!P!!!”

The dolls at her stomach decide to give violent raspberries on her moving stomach. The priest finds herself increasing her laughter in some octaves. The doll that wasn’t giving raspberries decides to stick her cold tongue into the priest’s bellybutton. Without thinking (well she can’t think straight anyways), her body jumped. By doing this, the doll’s tongue went a bit deeper into her bellybutton that twirls viciously in that small space. This tickled like crazy! What troubled the priest are the tongues near her…

“Jeez, I thought Trixie would be loud.” Luana said, “Meh… luckily I place a spell around this room. Even if you scream to your heart content, no one can help you~ your laughs are making me sleep easy, thank you.”

Trixie was able to hold out a bit. Compared to the priest, her sleeping gown could not give such access to her naked skin. The dolls were just tickling her clothed body. She was putting up a fight compared to the priest. Already ten minutes in, Trixie was holding much of her violent laughter in, letting some giggles out. This did not tickle badly… Her mind was wrapped around getting revenge though. She could not avert her gaze from Luana’s feet. This is bad… she shouldn’t be thinking about this… She giggles at the weak attempts the dolls had. The dolls tickling Trixie were a tad jealous at the fact the priest was laughing. Trixie was a bit too cocky, giving a smirk to one of the dolls. Not liking it, the dolls decide to go all out. Trixie can feel her clothes being torn apart. They were making holes where her tickle spots are. Not only that, one of them decides to tease her with words. “You like to tickle the master’s feet huh? How badly do you want to tickle them?” Trixie blushes madly.

“She rewards us…” the doll continues, “We can tickle her anytime we want AND worship her feet. They are so tasty and smooth to touch… Like how we are doing to your skin.” Trixie finds her body quivering violently. Her socks were not taken off; they were torn at the top where her toes were exposed. Trixie finds a warm tongue and cold tongue tickling them. Her body starts to breakdown. Her mouth ushers silent laughter, the stubborn Blood Elf having sweat going down her face. “You feel how we are torturing your toes? This is what we do to our master~ we have our tongues slowly and hastily lick her toes, engulf them into our mouth…” The fingers at the other parts of her body start to trouble her. There was one hand tickling the spot, but she knows her breasts and vagina was also getting… “MHMMHMHMHMPMPMMPPH!”

“We know you are very naughty~” the doll whisper, her tongue licking into Trixie ear. Once their fingers start to tease her nipples and enter into Trixie, the Blood Elf starts to crack and unleash mad moans. They were appealing to Trixie’s fantasies by pleasuring her. The dolls were not satisfied. Trixie could not deny this, blushing madly as she wanted to do so many things to Luana ever since they met. She DID want to tickle Luana’s feet the first time they met. She was burning in the face, her eyes showing such lust. The dolls were patting themselves on the back as they continue. The dolls were enjoying themselves as they witness Trixie succumbing to her desire. They giggle with each other, deciding to push Trixie further into her sexual state. They start to play with her clitoris. Trixie’s eyes burst wide open, moaning violently as her body jerks side to side, trying to get out. She starts to breathe a bit heavily as the mastermind doll starts to tease that sensitive part with her words. “You know you want to be with Luana. You always wanted to be with her, the first time she bumped into you. You could care less about anything else… The fact that you were given a chance to tickle her, you regret it…” The doll goes close to Trixie’s ears, saying, “You want to tickle her soles. You want to hear her laugh. You crave for her. You want her to yourself. You love her. You want her to do things to you along with the things you want to do with her. Master does have a very kinky side with this curse…” Trixie was losing herself in these taunts. She was becoming something she never was. The fact that her womanhood was being toyed with very skillfully was making her experience such arousal she never knew about. She was panting and laughing madly as the dolls were just tickle fucking her. The priest was blushing at the words she was hearing though. She did not know that Trixie had such feelings for Luana.

“Don’t worry,” a doll said next to the priest’s ears, “We love touching your body as well. It may not be developed or be like our masters, but we love how smooth your body is and how tasty it is. We also love your adorable giggles and laughs. It pleases us so~” The priest was getting toss into a delirious state once more as their fingers and mouths continued their ticklish onslaught. Both girls were getting no rest, their bodies being drooled all over and tormented by the vicious claws of these many dolls. They did this all night… until morning.

“What a night~” She wakes up from her sleep to turn towards the two girls. They were soaking in their fluids. Luana told her dolls, “Stop. Good job my darlings.” They approach Luana and whisper stuff into her ear. After that, they transform into their small selves. Luana decides to put her feet back into the shoes, so the mindless zombies can regain their minds. They were both asleep though, or knocked out. Luana stare at the two, chuckling slightly.

“You girls… you are dirty. I guess I can wait for you gals to wake up… Meh, I might as well clean you up actually.” Summoning her dolls again, Luana ordered them to wash these girls off and clean their mess. She prepared their change of clothes and told the dolls to tuck them into bed once they are freshened up. Luana also promise the dolls that they can touch her feet once they were done. This motivated them to get this job done fast.

“Should I really remove this curse…?” Luana mutters to herself, “It seems quite… convenient. I just don’t know~”

Luana has allowed her last doll to do whatever it wants with her soles. Placing on her socks and boots, she looks at the sleeping comrades. As they slowly woke up, they grasp their heads in confusion. They stare at the area around them, wondering about something. Luana decides to play along and asks them, “What’s wrong?”

“Did we have a bad dream?” Trixie mutters. The priest did not say anything, hugging herself discreetly. Luana did not want to even ask, knowing full well of what happened. She said to them, “Get ready to move out.” She left the room already packed for the journey. With only a small bag over her back, she casually walks down the stairs. She halts in her footsteps to stare at some familiar appearances. The same hooded robes that the heretics bore were talking to the innkeeper. Luana dashes back up the stairs before those masked hoodlums look towards the stairs. “Fuck… Those heretics…” She went back to the room, opening the door quickly, and then quietly shutting the door. Entering the room they were in, she was staring at her clothed companions. “We’re exiting out these windows.” Those two were asking question, but Luana drags both of them to the window. In mere seconds, they were already outside the tavern. They teleport from the room to the ground floor outside.

“What is going on? Luana do not…” Luana hush their mouths as the cloak figures dashed out of the tavern to get on some dark armored wyverns. These mounts were sort of hard to get. And those wyverns were not located around this area, the cult must be off somewhere to the west. Whatever the case, they start to fly away from the place. Luana said, “Those guys are still trying to find this priestess. We must get to the next city before they find us.” Trixie nods her head, understanding the situation. Moving through the forest, they quickly make their way towards the city. They stop their progress and hide behind trees. They notice the pack of Orcs scouting the forest. Those heretics said they hired these beasts to help them in killing the priestess. Without remembering much, Luana should have asked why the priestess was so important. Better yet, she never asked the priestess her name. They were going to move out until the priestess let out a loud laugh. Luana and Trixie eyes at where the priestess was at. The Orcs were going to rush at the priestess. They were heavily armed. Branded in gray armor, the only spots to shot these armored fellows were in the neck where it reveals their green skin. They were also muscular and wide. They seem to be two times the normal size of a normal average Orc. Three of them point their crossbows at the priestess. Mustering a shield around the priest, Luana quickly summons several skeletons from the ground to fight hold against the charging Orcs. Catching the enemies off guard, Trixie runs in to slice down the three crossbowmen into two with her giant blade. Reuniting around the priestess, Trixie and Luana glance at the incoming Orcs coming to their position.

“Why the hell did you scream woman!?” Trixie asks.

“A bug entered my shirt! You can’t blame me for this.”

“Woman, use your hands to silence yourself next time… How are we going to deal with all of these annoying Orcs?!” Arrows hit the gap where the armor did not cover their neck. Several armored warriors jump into the fry wielding katanas. They hack right through the tough armor the Orcs had on. Taking a glimpse of their appearance, these were samurais. They block and countered most of the Orcs’ attacks. They could even cut an arrow into two. The Orcs retreated further into the forest; the very fact that these warriors were slaughtering a large amount of their warriors with no sweat proves how fearsome these samurais are. In fact, they killed thirty of these Orcs without any casualties. A woman approach the three of them, her eyes locked onto Luana.

“Are you all alright?” she asks. She has her hair tied up in a ponytail, but her hair is white. Her sky like eyes glimmers a bit as she eyes at the priest and Trixie as well. Having such strong cheekbones and features, she was definitely tall, taller than most of the group. She wears a white blue trimmed trench coat robe that covers most of her arms and body. Her chest is flat, her collarbone and neck showing her flesh pale skin. She has armor plating covering her waist and her left shoulder. She also wears some greaves to protect her legs. To finish off her appearance, she wears white sock along with her wooden geta. What surprised the group was the fact this woman had six katanas strapped across her waist. Luana responds to the question that was directed towards them.

“We are alright.”

“The name is Hitomi,” she said, “It seems like you lot have been troubled by such Orcs although I can assume that they are hunting for the priestess. They thought you were dead Ophelia.” Luana eyes pop open. Without a sound, Hitomi has drawn out one of her katanas. She almost hacked Luana down. One of the skeleton soldiers blocks the incoming attack, Hitomi backs away slightly. Because of this, Trixie grabs the priestess to her, protecting her. Hitomi was giving a deadly atmosphere. Without even moving her arms, the skeleton that blocked the attack suddenly exploded into parts. The other six skeletons close in around Hitomi, getting ready to fight. None of the other samurai warriors decide to jump in for some odd reason. No, it was not odd; this was a duel between her and Luana. Samurais always heed their code better than anything else. Luana was sweating a bit from this. The very fact her hand did not move gave Luana a very deadly feeling that this woman is not normal. Mustering up her voice, she approaches Hitomi with no threat whatsoever.

“Look… I brought her here safely from those heretics… There is no need to kill me.” Hitomi was going to step forward, but Ophelia got in the way. Halting her attack, she looks at the priestess then back at Luana. “Well… obviously, you have. I guess I cannot kill you for that. Follow me. We shall give you a reward for protecting her… or the Templars will do that.” Breathing with a sigh of relief, the three were able to enter the city with Hitomi’s soldiers. When they entered the city, the streets were filled with a ton of people. The streets were crowded by all sorts of races. This was one of the trade cities before heading off to the center of the world. Varying in much of its trades from all goods and services from all these races made this city successful, most of the time. It would be a hassle to walk through the crowd. Since they were with Hitomi, however, people got out of the way, making their adventure down the streets a bit easier. Arriving at the head building of the city, Templar guards were awaiting in the plaza. Noticing Luana, they quickly dash right up to her. Ophelia got in the way of the two, saying, “I am glad you are alright Templar Captain.”

“Those lot were nothing although I question why this elf thief is here before us! She has kidnapped you from our secret mission.”

“Please calm yourself good sir,” Ophelia ordered, “Without her… I doubt I would be alive.”

“It was HER FAULT from the start.” The captain stated.

“Not my fault for killing the guy that gave me the key to a ship that I needed, yet you killed him before I said thanks.” Luana remarked, “Didn’t you learn from your mother to wait till a conversation is done. It is rather rude of you good sir.” This pissed the captain off. He draws his blade. Luana has a skeleton appear in front of her. Trixie was quite dumbfounded at this bold move. Even though Luana isn't much of a necromancer, this can definitely trigger the Templar’s attitude towards her. They were in disgust.

“Necromancer?! You shouldn't have even done that in front of us you damn…”

“Do not start a fight here…” Ophelia push the captain away from the skeleton Luana summoned, “And Luana… you know full well that doing that is quite an offense to the Templars.”

“I know,” Luana said, “But I am no necromancer. Do not mix myself with them. I did not go through the right initiation for such a class.” The Templar Captain laughs, mocking such a declaration.

“No, I think you are lying. Those who aren’t true necromancers cannot summon such vile creatures with this much armor on them. You are such a petty to stare at damn elf. I can see why we humans see you like your hated kind. Blood Elves, Night Elves, all shitty elves are the same in our eyes…” Trixie has drawn her weapon this time, almost hacking the Captain. Hitomi got in the way, her armored gauntlet stopped Trixie’s blade. The Captain made a little scoff, “Oh wait… Did I offend you? You must be a Blood Elf- that smell on your armor explains it all. Looks like I was right, one of the same…”

“That is enough.” Ophelia commanded, “Speak anymore of the people who saved me, I will decommission you.” The Captain said nothing, walking away. “Excuse him for his harshness… I will give you the reward now…” Ophelia gives the two of them a handful of money. Saying her farewells, she left with her Templars. Going into the big palace, Luana breathes a sigh of relief. “Now… I need to get rid of you Trixie…”

“Like I want to leave your side. I have no where to go. I will forever stay by your side.” Trixie said, “I despise that damn Templar Captain though, being such a discriminating….” Before the two went off, Hitomi grasp Luana’s right wrist. Stopping the elf, she turns around to stare at a very deadly glare. “You have no class yet?” Luana was a bit frightened by Hitomi. Luana thought about it… She did not have a true class she was in. Unlike everyone else, she does not specialize in a certain class. If she did, she would not be able to do most of the things she would be able to do. Luana has a special case of picking up whatever skills she wants and uses it for whatever means. She has some support magic, but she can also do offensive magic. Not only that, she can transforms dolls into fighting humans and summons the undead. She was also handy in her archery skills and swordsmanship. She can also repair and craft weapons… Luana did not want to give her honest answer to Hitomi. She wants to get to the next city quickly. “I sort of do… Now excuse us…” Luana could not get out of Hitomi’s strong grip. Luana starts to pull hard on her own arm, “Let go of me please!”

“You are coming to me back to my unit’s sector!” Luana wants to cry. Why does this happen to her!? Unable to even deny this, she silently follows Hitomi. Trixie tags along for the while. Halfway in the walk to Hitomi’s sector, Trixie notices something. “I will catch up to you lot later… I need to check something out.”

“Don’t leave me Trixie!” Luana whines, being dragged into the sector where Hitomi’s troopers are. Luana felt uneasy around Hitomi. The fact thtat this girl took down her skeleton guards proved her strong she was. No, not only that, Hitomi was giving an aura that was similar to hers. The person who made her life as it is now. A living nightmare. Luana was shaking silently and quietly, scared as her minds try to ease the familiar aura Hitomi was releasing. If only Trixie was near her, she would feel some ease at the least. There are many dojos in this sector along with people dressed in yukatas and kimonos. This seems to be like an old fashioned shogunate era. The buildings had the imperial building designs and there are sakura petals flying in the air. People bow at the sight of Hitomi’s troopers, but the white hair girl seems to be one-minded: her obvious objective is to just get Luana to train or something. When we arrive at her domain, she ignores the greetings and drags Luana to her personal dojo. Tossing her onto the ground, she slams the door behind her. She eyes at her. Luana was a bit concerned… This is the first time she felt troubled. “Y-you didn’t need to be so rude to your own…” Hitomi has already taken off her armor. She also discarded her trench coat. She has a very slim figure, which surprise Luana. Usually samurais had a much fatter and muscular body to fight with. Luana could see Hitomi’s curves. Hitomi has already taken her shoes off and she wields a wooden sword in her hands. She tosses a sword to Luana. “Fight.” The elf decides to play along. Without any warning, Hitomi has approach Luana. The elf was flying in the air for a split second. She slams against the wall behind her. The impact made her rub her throbbing head. She looks at Hitomi. She was serious. No, her face was eyeing somewhere else.

“Why do you have your shoes on?!” she questions, barking an order after her question,” Take them off now!” Luana was scared at the authoritative samurai. When she pointed this out, Luana quickly shook her head, “I cannot do such a thing!” When Luana stands back up, Hitomi has walked up to her already. Taking off her stash that tied her kimono together at her waist, she uses the stash to wrap around one of Luana’s wrists. Without any words, Hitomi has flipped Luana to the ground by using the stash that was around her wrist. Luana groans from this move, trying to get up. She feels some weight on her, halting Luana. She finds her wrists being tied securely behind her back. Not only that, string was also used to tie her fingers up as well.

“What are you doing!?” Luana asks, feeling pretty helpless, “Isn’t this a match?!”

“You just defiled my place with your shoes being on. I am making sure I punish you to the fullest. Now, you will not be able to undo these bonds since I secured your fingers. Now, I will undo your shoes…”

“STOP!” Luana was able to toss Hitomi off of her, Luana lying on her back now. Hitomi was a bit amazed at such strength, but Hitomi hops onto Luana’s squirming body, sitting right below her breasts. The samurai is giving a really scary expression that brought fear to Luana. Holding her chin up, Hitomi stares right into Luana’s eyes. “Why should I stop?”

“I have ugly feet.” Luana lied. Hitomi just stared at the trapped Luana, utterly speechless.

“You are lying…” Hitomi was going to undo her footwear.

Luana quickly told the truth, “I have a curse on me! I strongly advise you not to take off my shoes… It will make you have the desire to tickle them. It is highly advised…” Hitomi decides to shove one of her socks into Luana’s mouth! Quickly taking some tape, she secures the sock in Luana’s mouth. Hitomi also press her other sock into Luana’s nose, the elf quickly squirming at the slightly foul stench of sweaty feet. The human was… smiling, a wicked smile. It reminds her of that time…

“Well, that sounds like a really lovely curse on you. This time, you are telling the truth… the terror in your eyes… Hehe, I believe you. BUT I bet you are asking, ‘Why aren’t you freeing me then?’ Well, the answer is simple… I will tickle your poor little footsies. I mean… if your curse is real, it will only make me deadlier than before.” With that said, she starts to tape Luana’s body a bit more thoroughly. With her hands behind her back, Luana will not be able to do much. The blonde elf tries her best to get out, but the tape has secured her to the ground. Not only that, she notice a small paper on top of her body. Hitomi mutters something that cause her entire body (except her feet) to be in a paralyzed state. Luana wants to ask if Hitomi likes to tickle people, but the fact her mouth was taped silenced the elf. Hitomi calmly answers, “As a samurai, I have also learned some skills from the ninjas… Well, their interrogation training. They taught me a lot of stuff. I was fascinated by their tickling… especially on the feet. I will make you beg for years to come… I never got tired of this.” With Luana’s body secured on the floor, there was no escape. Hitomi undoes the boots around Luana’s feet. She pulls them off at the same time. She was silent. Hitomi’s scary expression was filled with lust, her eyes locked onto Luana’s moving socks. She was laughing to herself, her hand going down to her womanhood a bit, “OH GOD! I feel sooooooo wonderful!” Luana tries to beg Hitomi not to tickle her, not with that expression on her. It scares her… She does not want to re-live the moments she had back then. Why did she have to bump into a crazy girl!? Luana was in trouble, her socked big toes being held by Hitomi’s hand. Feeling helpless from this, Hitomi just gaze Luana’s feet with two fingers from her free hand. Luana jumps at the feeling, not liking the fact the samurai decides to pull her toe big toes back. This was going to be bad…

“Oh I will tease these things for hours…” Hitomi said, “I love the fact your feet are cursed. I cannot seem to hold back… This feeling is so intense, I love it.” She continues to tease her taunt soles for a bit more. Luana did not want it to become the same memory from before. Hitomi was surprise at the strength her toes had, the big toes quickly squeezing out of Hitomi’s grasp. Hitomi tries to hold her toes again, but Luana’s feet would move around violently. The samurai glances at Luana with that pleasured face of hers, her eyes lost in her lust. Hitomi decides to talk to Luana, teasing her even more. “Move all you want… I will torture them still. Your feet are free for now because I want them to make me wet. Such freedom can excite me… because they will be forced down in the end. Use whatever you have to survive, it will be useless in the end. Once I get a spot, I will torture it relentlessly. Even if your feet aren't still, there will be a spot where you cannot escape no matter how madly you move. I am not using no magic on you… I will only use threads and my skills on your feet. I will savor all of this…” Luana shakes her head side to side, trying her best not to cry. Her memories are plunging her deeper into despair… The day the witch decides to cast the spell on Luana…

Flashback Begins

Luana was sitting upright. Unfortunately, she could not move a bit of her body. Dark energy was wrapped around most of her body. The outfit was torn at her breasts and pussy. They stuck out of her wrapped self, Luana’s huge breasts perking out of the dark coils and her womanhood could be seen between her legs. Her feet were covering each other up, the young witch before her has a very satisfied smirk across her face. There are three dark energy hands hovering above her breasts and one close to her vagina.

This witch was a white hair girl. She was not old, she seems quite beautiful. Words could not describe the face of a Goddess. It seems like this witch could transform to any sort of character she wants, shape shifting to anything she really wanted. This is how she was able to trick Luana. “Did I look like your mother?” she asks, chuckling to herself. Luana was sitting upright in a chair with her feet in the dark mana stocks, “You are sooo gullible Luana.”

“Let me go hag!” Luana ordered, “I do not need you to do anything to me. Just because you choose me for your experiment doesn't mean you can get away with this…” The white hair witch chuckles, responding to that silly declaration, “Oh… I can though… You know why?”

“Because you are the witch that cannot be caught?”

“Well, that, and I am already well known. There is a bunch of my kind already rising to the occasion for a rebellion in this world. It will be the great witch rebellion. I might name it something else, but the curse I will place on you can only be undone by me.”

“What are you talking about? Is this a new curse that no one has ever heard about?”

“Yep. I made it. It has three effects on anyone. The first one grants you the ability to not die or get hurt. I do not want to see you getting hurt now. Second one…” The witch slowly has her hands descend on Luana’s white socks. The feeling made Luana move around uncontrollably. Sadly, the dark material that wraps around Luana quickly sucks most of her energy out, the elf making her sit there helplessly. The witch chuckles to herself. Suddenly, two dark energy hands were tickling Luana’s feet. Luana shuts her lips together, saying between her struggling mouth, “Tell them to stop…”

“Oh… I cannot tell them to.” The witch said, giggling to herself, “The spell I placed on you makes anything have the urge to tickle you. Be it animal, human, elf, troll, anything that sees your feet, even in socks, will have the lust to tickle your feet silly. Even right now, I am tempted to tickle these feet…”

“W-wait!? W-why would you make such a curse?!” Luana was unable to get out of her bonds, energy being drained out of her even if she regained it. The only thing she could do was move her feet with whatever energy she has left. The witch wiggles her index finger on both her feet, the white covered soles moving around drastically. The witch chuckles to herself, licking her lips.

“I developed this curse just to see you in agony my dear. It does make me very naughty to know that I can torture someone like this… Let me help you undo your lips.” The hands near Luana’s breasts and vagina start to take action. The hands at her breasts start to grope and fondle her breasts as the hand below starts to pinch and touch her clitoris. The hands were very skilled at getting Luana aroused pretty quickly. No, it seems like the tickling on her feet was timed perfectly to the point that Luana could feel a sudden spike of arousal from the foreplay from the hands on her genital areas. Unable to keep her lips shut, Luana starts to laugh and moan. Her laughter seems to surpass her moans though, the witch clapping her hands together. Luana gives the witch a hateful gaze. Those eyes want to pry or cut her limb from limb. The witch change Luana in a few seconds, her sharp nails playing with Luana’s moving feet. The witch says to Luana, “I know you will hate me for the rest of your life, but you made one huge mistake… You are not in the position to escape. Your feet, at this moment, cannot escape me. You shall remember this day like any other. Move all you want, you will feel the full power of what I can do.” Despite the huge amount of wiggling, Luana could not avoid her nails gazing the top of her feet. Moving left, right, kicking at her hands; they did not stop the sensitivity running up to Luana’s body. No matter how hard Luana was moving, the witch was able to render the elf into a continuous stream of laughter. The hands start to motion their fingers over the elf’s nipples. They were slowly making Luana’s nipples erect. The feelings were conflicting inside of Luana. Even though she could feel pleasure, her body was growing mad with the need to escape, but a hint of despair was forming in her as the bonds sap her of all her energy. The foreplay on her clitoris starts to take a huge toll on Luana. The elf was starting to love this feeling, her body aching for more pleasure against her true desires to end this. The pinching and touching, the soft strokes around her pink clit slowly made Luana enter a state that she never wanted to be. Two more fingers slowly approach her vagina. Luana was in slight horror at the fact that the witch was watching how slowly Luana will succumb to this. The witch said to Luana, “The third curse…” The words were muted, and the flashback was unable to play…

Flashback Ends

Luana seems very puzzled. Even though she was in a bad position like before, her mind was unable to remember the rest of the scene. She knows she can remember the terrifying scene. She tries to replay that memory in her head millions of times, but she comes to a blank. Glancing at Hitomi, she was a bit silent. Three minutes past by now. Hitomi was still silent and awfully still. Hitomi draws out one of her katanas and slash all of the tape away including the tape on Luana’s mouth. Luana spits the sock out, moving her jaw around.

“Why did you release me?” Luana did not get her answer. Undoing the stash and the rope from her fingers, Hitomi went through a door and closes it. Luana sits on the ground awfully confuse. She sighs, unable to understand all this. Why does she always get the crazy weird ones? She could just get on her way, but this troubled Luana greatly. The elf decides to pick up her shoes and open the door Hitomi went through. She notices the samurai lying on her bed, looking at the ceiling. There was a good amount of silence. Closing the door, Hitomi answered Luana’s question, “I brought up some terrifying memories that you kept hidden. I am sorry. I guess I have gone out of hand a bit.” She turns her body to the right, her back towards Luana. Before Luana asks how she could read her mind, the samurai replies with this, “I do not know how, but you allowed me to look into your mind. To tell you the truth, I can only assume that this was a skill you picked up from a witch. With that said, I do not want you to re-live such memories. Forgive my ignorance.” Luana had mixed feelings all of a sudden. She did not like this. She grasps one of her arms, her heart racing a bit, utterly clueless to why she feels a bit bad about this.

“I-it’s ok.” Luana said, leaving her shoes near the door. She walks toward Hitomi’s bed, trying her best not to do anything funny. “You do not need to beat yourself up because of this…” When Luana was close to Hitomi, the samurai turns around. Bumping into Luana’s arms as she climbs onto the bed, the elf falls on Hitomi’s stomach. The kimono was loose already. Her robe slid off of her skin to reveal her very curvy and slim stomach. Landing right onto her belly, Hitomi clasps her hands to her lips. Luana notices the fragrance on her belly. Sniffing the scent, it smells as if peach lotion was rubbed onto her. The feeling of Hitomi’s smooth skin has made Luana want to sleep on them. Without thinking, the elf starts to nuzzle against the samurai’s stomach.

“D-don’t…” Hitomi said, “I-if you plan on punishing me, do it then …” Luana blush madly at those words. She got up from Hitomi’s stomach, exclaiming, “I am not going to tickle you!” Luana sits upright on the bed, her legs tucked under her butt with her hands on her lap. The elf was looking away from Hitomi. For such an aggressive samurai earlier, why does she have to look really appealing right now? Hitomi has most of her skin showing since her kimono was slightly off. Bandages were wrapped around her breasts. Not being tied in a ponytail, her hair is overflowing the bed and her body. The girl’s blue eyes stared innocently at Luana. This seems to be like a scene where the husband and wife would start doing things. Luana was quivering quite softly. She feels a bit ashamed for being with Hitomi in this state. The elf wants to get out of the room, but she wants to make sure Hitomi is fine. The elf, other than Trixie, has problems socializing with other people. Luana has been focused much on her journey to open her hearts to others. No, she fears that her friends might take advantage of her due to this curse. She could not tell anyone, not even her best friend about this. She fears for the worse. To be honest, the witch has tickled her for three days straight. It was agonizing. Luana was a bit confused at herself. Why did she fool around with the priest and Trixie then? She used her own curse as a tool to fool around. Hitomi decides to lean close to Luana’s face. As Luana was in deep thought, the samurai has decides to push Luana’s hair back to stare at her right elf ear. The samurai girl slowly leans in. She nibbles on the top of the pointy ear, Luana’s face flourished in crimson in a matter of seconds. The girl literally falls down onto the bed, Hitomi lying on top of Luana.

“W-what was that for?! Do you know how sensitive elven ears are!?” Luana asks.

“You were awfully quiet…”

“I wanted to ask you the same question earlier when you were on top of me? I thought you were ruthless. I thought you were going to make me squirm so much. The fact that you saw my memory made you change in a blink of an eye, but why?” Luana asks, staring at Hitomi. The samurai was a tad silent. Her eyes drifted away from Luana’s eyes, looking at the wall. She sighs and says, “I guess it was the influence my father gave to me. He told me to become meaner and manlier. He did not like the fact that I was a girl in the family. He wanted a son, but my mother died giving birth to me. My father would give me strict and harsh lessons nonstop. He was relentless in the training.” There was a pause before she continues on. “He would also tickle me to the point where I wet myself when I was young if I screwed up somewhere. He had a tickle fetish, but I did not know that. Passing his fetish to me, he showed me how to torture ninja assassins who tried to kill him. As I grew up through his eyes, I end up loving it ever so slowly. I have not thought about my actions though. I have killed some of the ninjas while tickling them. I just,” Hitomi gave a little sly and disgusted smirk, chuckling to herself before she finish her sentence, “developed a very different personality I guess due to my father. When I was going to punish you, an influence just told me to just do the same thing as if my father was present when I was younger. The course of action you did was what I did way back then. I disgraced his dojo by wearing shoes. He just took my shoes off and tortured me nonstop on my feet. Before he died, I disgraced him by having one of his best soldiers die for me. He did a terrifying tickle session for me… A-actually… Follow me. I rather show it to you.” Hitomi got up, adjusting her kimono. Luana sympathized Hitomi. She did not want to see it, quickly putting her boots on (knowing that if they head out, she might make the random household residence have the urge to tickle her). Luana follows Hitomi to the other small houses in the area. She opens the door of a very old looking home. Luana closes the door to witness a set of stairs on the right. Luana was frightened out by the dark atmosphere this place has. The building was definitely abandoned. It does not seem to be cleaned or used for months or years. There are some spider webs here and there at the corners or ceilings of the wooden building that the two enter. The air itself seems to be dusty and somewhat horrid, the stench is somewhat foul. Hitomi just starts to walk down the set of stairs on the right of the entrance, the creaking sounds on the steps echoing in the empty atmosphere. Arriving at the door at the bottom of the stairs, Luana was dumbfounded at the large amount of bondage devices and torture devices all around. Hitomi opens another door right beside the stairs, motioning Luana to follow her in. What Luana saw horrified her.

It seems like her father was able to get advance technology. There were many other devices all around the room. Stocks, chairs, modified bondage equipment; a lot of devices were seen in the darkness. Hitomi turns a light on as it shines in the middle of the room revealing a strange machine that Luana never seen. In the middle of the room was where a small glass room stands. The small glass cell has a chair in the middle of the block setting with a straight jacket. This seems to be a modified straight jacket, but Luana could not tell what was special about it. There seems to be a gag ball and blindfold hanging in the air, suspending on a hook above the seat. There are two holes in front of the chair- obviously this was where one would put their feet into. There are a ton of buttons with the description of what it does on the glass wall. One could see the iron metal straps that were to lock the toes of the feet in the glass wall. “I was tortured in here for five days straight. The straight jacket also has vibrators that would tickle every inch of your skin. My breasts and vagina were not excused from this, not even my neck. To make matters worse, my father would play with those button to allow me to watch or not. He would have some of his other wives come in and torture me, or his dogs… They played with all those buttons. I was never able to have any sort of freedom. He manipulated any sort of freedom he gave me. When he releases my toes, he would lock two of them up. He would give me a false sense of hope. He was cruel to me.” Explained Hitomi, grips her right arm tightly. As a strong samurai, Luana finds it hard to believe to witness such a determined and scary warrior to reveal such fear and sorrow.

“Why did you bring me here?” Luana asks, scared for the response from the samurai. The girl gave such a gloomy face that pained Luana to even stare at. The fact that this woman changed from her first impression to this state troubled Luana greatly. How can such past memories bring so much misery and agony?

“Can you punish me like he did? I feel worthless and pathetic, I deserve it.” She sits on to the chair where the straightjacket automatically wraps around her. Luana quickly rush to the entrance of the glass cell, the door closing automatically. The elf quickly punches the door, cursing at the programming the cell has. The glass is breakable, a small crack coming through the clean glass, but it was really small. Hitomi chuckles to herself, saying, “It is no use. This machine was programmed by my father’s ultimate desire. It is the ultimate punishment for me.” She places her legs through the holes, her ankles being locked in place. Luana quickly got to the front of her, a bit saddened by Hitomi’s decision. Hitomi was smiling though. She had a gloomy smile across her face. “Please, punish me.” Luana did not like this. The elf slowly has her fingers approach Hitomi’s bare soles.

“Do not compare me to your foolish father!” Luana punch the glass, the glass cracking a bit. Luana’s fist was bleeding from the impact. Hitomi’s eyes burst open. “STOP! You cannot get me out of here! The machine will only let me go if you tickle me!”

“For how long?!” Luana asks. There was silence from the samurai. Luana knows that her father was a sadistic man. He would have done something with this machine. Not knowing much, this machine might never release Hitomi if she was to get in this contraption again. Luana hates herself for not stopping her. She takes her right hand and punches the glass again at the same spot. Hitomi was watching in disbelief. She was tearing up now.

“Stop! You cannot help me that way! Just punish me already!”

“Like I would punish you like how he did it. Do not compare me to him!” Luana notice one of the buttons that would mute the sound coming in and out of the room. Not only that, she also push the button that disable the ability to see past the glass walls. Luana push both of them, hearing the samurai’s cries disappearing. Luana continues to punch the glass wall, seeing the cracks getting bigger and bigger, but it was not going through. “Do not think I am merciless as your father! I am not! I am not your idiotic father!” Luana could see her hand getting broken. The fact that she is getting herself is pain does not apply to the curse that was given to her. All pain, however, is not present, but her body is not an immortal. She is still a weak being. “I do not want to have you face your pain and past again! Stop running to this troubled past! If you let me walk away from my pain, then let me do the same for you!” Her punches could not help her much. This curse will automatically heal her destroyed fist, but she does not want to stop until she destroys this stupid machine. The elf continues to punch the glass, watching the cracks move further across the surface. Oddly enough, Luana was staring at a broken reflection of herself. The blonde elf just stares at herself. Does she even have the power to even help anyone?! Luana grows a bit tired from throwing the punches. Slumping a bit while she stands, she stares at her fist watching how the curse regenerated her destroyed hand. “If you want to live in the past, I will personally drag you out of it. I promise you this.” She stops herself to remember something the witch taught her. This was before she was cursed and the witch was acting as her mom, or someone familiar to Luana. The elf eyes at the broken glass pieces on the ground. Taking it from the ground, she holds it in her hands. Closing her eyes, she concentrates her energy around the glass. After that, she imagines the energy in the glass moving around her right hand… covering it like a gauntlet. Opening her eyes, her hand transform into the gauntlet she had imagined in her mind. The gauntlet is basically the same glass material that trapped Hitomi in there. She places her hand onto the glass, closing her eyes again. Now, she will absorb the glass with this gauntlet and make the glass disappear to the void. In a few seconds, she hears Hitomi’s voice.

“You fool!” Luana eyes at Hitomi before her. That silvery white hair definitely shined even in the darkness. Luana was going to say something, but her body quickly stuttered. She was falling forward. Luana could feel her body shutting down/ “The name is Luana silly…” With that, she blacks out.

Luana wakes up in a familiar room. Ah, this is Hitomi’s room. Luana tries to move, but her body denied her to do such a thing. She quickly groans at a sudden pain she feels in her body. Hitomi was right beside Luana, her breathe close to ear, “You are a witch.”

“I am not!” Luana said, trying her best to not shout, “I just learned it from the witch who cursed me, that is all.”

“No ordinary person could manipulate elements or objects like that. You are truly a witch.”

“Like I said to you before, I have no class… I am just glad you are safe though.”

“You… you’re an idiot.” She said, her voice slightly shaking, “I-I did not need you to do that…”

“It was necessary,” Luana said, a bit mad, “You wanted me to punish you like your father. For one thing, I am not your damn father. Secondly, why the hell do I have to make you re-live through terrible things when you stopped for my sake? I am not going to make you re-live the horrible moments as well. Lastly, I rather punish you in the way I see fit. That was too much, honestly…” Luana blush madly at this statement. Why the hell did she say that? There was an eerie silence between the two. Luana was glad her body cannot move… Wait, she should worry about that though…

“I love you.” Hitomi said.

“Well, I am glad to be of service- WAIT SAY WHAT?!?” Luana finds her body moving all of a sudden, her body sitting upright with her face turned towards her. Something that surprise Luana was the fact that this white hair girl took off her bandages around her breasts. They revealed some huge breasts. They were not huge huge, they were like a very set of perfect Ds! She was wearing a bra over them, but Luana was overwhelmed by this new person. “WHO ARE YOU!?”

“I am Hitomi. The samurai girl that serves my family name.” she said with a cheerful smile, “Although… When I carried you back, my lust got the best of me again… I couldn’t resist tying you up again.” Luana notice the towels wrapped around her wrists and ankles. Her hands were behind her, but the thread was wrapped around her fingers again. No, wait, something was wrong with her feet… She could not pull her feet apart. Oh god…

“Toe ties?” Luana asks, blushing at the sight of the new Hitomi. The samurai nods her head, pulling the blanket covering her feet. Luana glance at her feet. Her socks were off revealing her eight size feet. Her two big toes were tied together by some thread. Luana sighs, chuckling a bit, “I am not that terrified.”

“You were scared earlier?” Hitomi asks, her body getting close to Luana’s. Luana notice that she was in her bra and panty. The elf was a bit puzzled to why Hitomi was acting innocent.

“I mean. You were too assertive. You made me fear you. I was a bit nervous and that’s why I thought about my past memories…” Hitomi said to Luana, “So I wasn’t cute at all? So you like the way I am now?” Luana sighs, staring at the girl. “You are being… WAIT A SECOND, DO NOT DISTRACT ME! YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME!? I cannot possibly like a girl!” Luana was lying. She was acting really really strange. She had strange feelings emerge in her stomach… no wait, is it in her mind? She was falling in love with this girl!? How could she?! A girl could not love another girl, right!? Luana was red in the face, her eyes staring up in the air, trying their best not to make eye contact with Hitomi. A sudden ticklish sensation got to Luana. Two of her dolls were tickling Luana’s feet! Well, those dolls were human size now and they looked like Hitomi. Gah! Luana was laughing already, her feet struggling to get away. The dolls already know how to tickle her, the situation becoming worst! Luana stares at her feet, hoping to avoid the certain tickles she did not want the dolls to do. Hitomi decides to sit right in front of Luana, blocking her sight. The dolls must have decide to come alive to help Hitomi… but why would her they come to life without Luana purposely pouring magic into them… What was the third curse again…?

“So do you hate me?” Luana feels the hands of the doll hold the side of her feet. Unable to move left or right, she could feel the deadly tongues lick between her toes. Luana jumps at this feeling, her laughter getting the best of her. Luana could feel a sudden hand entering into her. “Please…!” The next words surprised the two of them, “Be gentle with me!”

“W-was that an invitation for me to keep going?” Hitomi asked, her face flourished in a blush.

“J-just get off of me!” Luana said, embarrassed by the fact that she is getting tickled and fucked like this. There was no hint of denial to this, how come!? Does she really… Luana was not conflicted. This is bad… if this continues, she might admit it all! Oh no, she does not want that to happen… someone >///<;;

A knock came at the door. Hitomi’s attitude quickly change, the dolls disappearing from the knock. Not only that, Hitomi covers Luana’s mouth to muffle the laughter. Tossing the covers over Luana, she asks in a very stern voice, “Who is it?” A figure burst through the door. Unable to witness anything, Luana just hides under the blanket.

“Ma’am,” said the male samurai, “We got some trouble. Blood Elves and Orcs have infiltrated the city!” With this being said, Hitomi told him, “Get the units ready! We cannot let them get to the main palace! Protect the civilians as well! I will not allow bloodshed of the innocents!” The soldier understood the command. Taking the blanket off, Hitomi cuts the rope around her wrists and fingers… Without saying much, she quickly kisses the top of Luana’s bound toes and got out of the room.

“You forgot to cut the damn rope around my ankles!” Undoing the rope there, Luana gets up to put on her outfit … The only outfit she could wear is some samurai armor. It seems like it has been modified between a samurai and a knight look. Unable to figure why this was here, Luana just puts it over her. She looks like a dude. The armor was really big, hiding any sort of characteristic that Luana is a girl. Appearing outside, Hitomi has wrapped her breasts down again. She looks quite fearsome like a manly overlord. Appearing before her, Hitomi’s appearance change, and her face revealing a very girly cute expression that no one would think an overlord would wear.

“Do you like the clothes I gave you?”

“Y-yeah…” Luana said, surprised at the sudden change. When they glance around, the sector they were in was alright. There was some slight fire off in the distance, smoke rising from the buildings. Planning to rush over there, the two of them slowly made their way towards the other districts. However, along the way, a sudden scream caught their attention. Several guards flew towards them. Hitomi was able to unleash her blade that blew the troopers away from them. Both Hitomi and Luana notice something. Hitomi asks Luana, “I thought you were the only one with this curse…”

“I thought so too…” Luana could feel a surge urge creeping towards them. Even though Luana has the curse, the curse itself can be felt because it gave off a strange feeling. The two have their eyes follow where this aura was coming towards.

“Hey there~” said a short girl. Obviously, this person has a characteristic of a small girl, but they could tell that she was older and stronger for the average small girl. She gives them a smile, moving her socked foot around. “I really do like your culture. Wearing such yukatas and wooden getas, I can see why men would go all crazy for this~ Do you like my feet~?” She has her hair tied up in a bun. Her red eyes were staring right at Hitomi and Luana. The black yukata she has on her seems to be too big for her body, but she doesn’t seem to be having trouble swinging her arms in that thing. The other reason both of them could figure that this girl had the curse was because of the guards acting strange. The regular city guards drop their weapons and try to aim downward, trying to get at her feet. Hitomi seems to be unaffected, getting ready to fight. Luana notices this just because of the soldiers. Oddly enough, Hitomi’s soldiers were ignoring the girl, focusing on other matters.

“Why do you have that curse on you?” Hitomi asks.

“Oh~ You know about this? I wonder how? Hehe, don’t you want to tickle my feet…” Hitomi has already appeared in front of her. Dodging the attack, the girl was teleports behind her. “Oh my! Not even fazed by my curse?”

“Sorry, I have someone else that cursed me.” Hitomi responded. The witch did not pay attention to Luana. The armored Luana lands on the girl. Surprising her, she quickly said, “HEY! Let go of me! I warn you!” She starts to kick her feet against Luana’s leg. It did not work though.

“Sorry midget, I don’t play footsies.”

“Why isn't the curse working!?” Hitomi places a piece of paper on the girl, her body quickly going numb. “What did you do!?”

“I just paralyzed you. We will interrogate you later.” Hitomi said. Luana gets off of her, the witch still trying to figure out something, “Why couldn’t I get that male to fall in love with me?!” Luana said to her, “I’m a girl.” That made the witch curse violently at Luana. Hitomi and Luana rush towards the main streets. A ton of Blood Elves and Orc bodies cover the streets along with civilian and guard bodies. There seems to be dead bodies of the local guards as well. There were no civilian casualties. Hitomi was a bit puzzled at something. She picks up the body of a Blood Elf, looking for something.

“Why are Blood Elves here? They should not be this far away from their homeland since they are plotting and waging war with the Elves…”

“They are looking for me and Luana.” Trixie answers. The Blood Elf appears with blood covering her from head to toe. She licks her lips, tossing some scrolls. “They seem really pissed off at the fact I failed to kill Luana and my betrayal… Even though it wasn't a betrayal…” Hitomi did not even catch the letters. She draws a blade right at Trixie’s neck, “You still plan to kill her?!” Trixie was surprised at the sudden move. She quickly moves it away saying, “I would not do that to someone who also saved me from their attempt to kill me. To be honest, I left earlier to try and stop this…”

“Yet you failed…” Luana steps in between the two, “Well, that explains why the Blood Elves are here. How did the Orcs come into the city?”

“I have no clue.” Trixie replies. The three of them heard a familiar voice. It was the Templar Captain. They rush to the alleyway that has his voice booming commands. Appearing at the end of it, they witness the Captain giving orders to the Orcs. “Tell them to head to the palace this way. The priestess will soon arrive at that spot. She should be wearing some rags. Make sure the Blood Elves do not kill them, you cannot trust them and their damn blood lust for innocent blood...” Trixie was agitated at those words. She would have popped out of the alleyway to kill the bastard, but Luana pulls her back. “We need to go and rescue the priestess.” The three of them decide to take a long route to the main plaza. The area was heavily guarded and attacked. Luckily, Luana teleports the group to the main plaza. Rushing up the stairs to the entrance of the palace, the three of them notice the priestess… with some strange dark purple units. Wait…

“You are safe Ophelia…” Luana pulls Hitomi back and draws out the katana. Without an explanation, she tries to hack the priestess. The priestess stops the katana and push Luana down the stairs. All three of them stare at the priestess. The girl chuckles, her figure quickly transforming before them.

“Only one person could tell that I am Loki, the Trickster Witch.” White hair reveals themselves behind the hood of the priestess. Luana’s eyes slowly reveal a bunch of rage, her grip on her katana tightened. The smile creeps onto Luana’s body. The same smile scarred her entire life. Her pose reveals her superiority, hand on her hip. Her posture, everything about her taunts and mocks Luana to the point that she needs to erase this witch’s existence. Loki cursed Luana years ago has appeared before her. Wearing a very slime purple robe that covers her feet, her piercing purple eyes gave a very alluring gaze towards the armored Luana, “Luana. We meet again.” Her very appearance seems to appeal to any gender and any taste as if her presence is a succubus and a Goddess.

“Those armored units… Those are your new experimental Elves right?”

“Not only that, I am a ruler now~ isn't that marvelous? I was here to pick up the priestess, but the real one has already left. I do want to get her before you defile her…”

“How would I do that?!” Luana asks, “And what have you done with parts of my memories?!” Loki said nothing, sighing, “Well… I would love to chat, but I think I’ll let my other witches take care of this city. I got more business to attend to, ta ta.” Without another word, three shadows unleash some cloaked figures, engaging the three characters. Groups of purple armored knights appeared besides the girls to charge at the walls. Luana was kicked high into the air. She lands onto the ground, coughing saliva into the helmet. Even though she could not feel pain, her body is just reacting like if it would. The witch before her was a brunette. She has no shoes on her, looking like an amazon. She has some furry leg warmers on her with a very smooth dark tan skin. She was just wearing some fuzzy bra and panties… Is she an amazon? Getting up, Luana notice Trixie struggling in her fight. She was affected by the curse.

“Get off!” Luana tries to kick the amazon off of her, but the long hair brunette just jumps into the air and gives a heavier stomp onto Luana. Luckily, the armor was able to withstand the impact.

“Are you two done yet…?” Before the Amazon gets the chance to finish her question, Hitomi tried to hack her to bits. The Amazon backs away, some slash marks showing, but quickly regenerating. She stares at her companion who fought against Hitomi… she was wrapped in a lot of paper. The Amazon sighs, glancing at the one fighting Trixie. “Get her out of here, I shall handle these three by myself.” The female fighting Trixie nods at the command, grabbing her wrapped ally. Hitomi was going to pursue, but the ground quickly formed into a wall. Quickly encasing Hitomi, the Amazon made an Earthy prison for Hitomi. Four sturdy rock walls surround the samurai, the girl trying her best to cut her way out. “That will hold her. Now, for you two…” Luana toss the helmet at the Amazon. It hit her right in the head, pissing the Amazon off. She pulls her right arm back to deliver a very strong punch. That punch destroys Luana’s armor. The elf stands in her undergarments now. Trixie was unable to do anything. She curses silently to herself, kneeling onto the ground. “What the hell is with these damn urges!?”

“Explain to me why Loki gave more girls the curse I have?”

“I will tell you if you defeat me.” She said, her almond color eyes zooming right before Luana’s face. The elf has a shield around her body, the impact stopping right there. The Amazon was going to pull away, but hands emerged from the ground around her ankles. Luana sighs, “To be honest, I could have catch all three of you, but the armor got in the way. Thank you for making it easier for me…”

“Don’t get too cocky!” The Amazon taps her big toe to the ground. A spike was going to shoot right into Luana’s head. The elf mutters something that halts the spike. Taking the spike into her hand, Luana walks towards the Amazon. The Amazon female tried to do something again, but Luana quickly mutters more words that made her feel utterly helpless. It feels as if tiny threads are sapping her energy and wrapped every inch of her body still.

“I am cocky because I have been preparing myself to capture that trickster of a woman. I want to get rid of this tickling curse on me… I don’t know about you…” Luana uses the spike to slash against the woman’s stomach. The wound was revealing blood, but what surprised the Amazon was the fact it was not regenerating. Luana whispers into the Amazon’s ear, “I am able to kill you. The curse will not protect you from me.” Luana heals the wound she made, not wanting Hitomi to know something that Luana was hiding. “I advise you to give up. Run, or try to resist, I won’t mind cutting your limbs off of you.” The Amazon was shaking. She closes her eyes, saying, “I understand…” Two skeletons appear from the ground, holding their new captive. Hitomi just hacks her prison to bits, appearing before Luana. “Are you alright… Put on some shoes… Both of you.” Hitomi reveals some boots. Luana was a bit confused, noticing the backpack behind the samurai. “Did you prepare this for us?”

“It was meant for you, Luana.” The samurai said, looking away, “BUT I do not want to have such pitiful eyes have dirty thoughts.” She pointed at the troubled Trixie, trying her best to resist. The two of them place the boots on, looking at Hitomi’s samurais finishing the fight. The purple warriors were retreating, jumping with such ease, despite the armor on them. Luana glance at the Amazon, asking, “What is Loki planning?”

“That cure you want… you will have to go to her lands to get it. She has already seized it and made that area her capital. She knows you will be coming. She is a ruler and wants to give the curse to those who want it.”

“We shall discuss about this later… I am a tad tired.” Luana said, “This is going to be a huge hassle for me now. Hitomi, can you make sure she does not escape.” Hitomi nods at the command. She took the captured prisoner back to her base, “You two can stay at my place for now. Two of my men will be waiting at you at the entrance. Before Luana starts to walk down the stairs, Trixie halts her. She has regain most of her composure. She was breathing heavily. Luana chuckles a bit saying, “What do you want? It seems like you are tired too. We should get some rest…”

“I thought those under the curse could not get harmed?” Luana eyes Trixie with a deadly glare. The Blood Elf slowly stands upright, saying, “Explain to me how you did that?” Luana just turns her back to the Blood Elf, closing her eyes. She cannot share that information out yet. “You notice because of the scent of blood?”

“Yes. For you to know such a thing…”

“I cannot tell you anything. Not now.” Luana leaves Trixie behind, her mind wrapping around the future to come. She needs information. She needs to figure out what Loki is planning. This might be bigger than she thinks…

The following day, Trixie, Luana, and Hitomi had gained rest at Hitomi’s sector. Waking up at noon, the girls met up at the table eating lunch. When they were finished, the table was cleared for Luana to display the map of their world. They were still in the south east area of the entire world. They have to venture all the way up to the northwest area of the map. Luana was agitated at the fact this will take months and years to get there. She tosses her head back, screaming at the top of her lungs. “My god!? Why the hell is the cure all the way up there?!”

“Well, that sucks, but I will be following you Luana.” Trixie said, the Blood Elf staring at the distance.

“You better not slow me down then…” Luana remembers what the Amazon said last night, “Hitomi… Do you know the status of the factions up there?” The samurai girl folds her arms across her chest, thinking. She just remembered something, drawing a line across the entire corner of the map. “This is Loki’s territory.”

“How the hell did she…”

“She acquired them through whatever means she needed to do.” The Amazon said, her arms chained behind her and restrains around her ankles with a chain between them, “She saw how corrupt the politicians and people were against woman. She decided to kill them and establish a law where woman ruled and men were slaves. With the curse, we were able to become Goddesses and ruled the men with fear behind our backs.”

“Yeah,” the blonde captive said, her arms tied with a bunch of thread behind her. “This is just what those filthy men deserve for treating us like trash and other things!” Luana did not seem to be impressed. Loki was always into women. When they went into town and the men asked her out, she flatly denied them. When she comes close to any gorgeous women, she would flirt with them so bluntly. Luana was a bit steamed by this, her eyes locking onto the two prisoners.

“Did she unite various creatures under her as well? Staring at those red eyes of yours, you are a vampire right?” There was silence from the little runt. The Amazon kicks her fellow companion, giving her the face to admit that she is one. The short girl just sticks her tongue at Luana and the Amazon. “She is one,” Trixie assures, “I was able to test her blood last night…”

“WHAT?! YOU DID SUCH A THING TO ME WHEN I WAS SLEEPING!?” the child leaps towards Trixie. The Blood Elf just sticks her hand to hold the small girl back. She chuckles at how pathetic the vampire looked like right now. Trixie continues on, coughing and saying it in a ridiculous noble manner.

“Well, you see, as a young noble of her family clan, tasting the blood of a vampire is like…” Trixie tone changes drastically, “Ripping the flesh of my enemies with my bare hands and devouring their blood.” Obviously, Trixie despise how the vampires just suck and politely get their blood and drink them in a fancy matter. Not all vampires do this, but most aristocratic vampires do such. The vampire quickly caught onto Trixie, backing away with a confident smirk.

“Oh, so you are the barbaric blood sucker wannabes Blood Elves. Humph, you are nothing compared to us vampires…” Hitomi snaps her fingers to have a little zap electrify the vampire. Both Luana and Hitomi were trying to figure out what to do, not wanting to get side tracked with side conversations that were somewhat meaningless to them.

“Continuing on,” Luana said, “What are Loki’s plans? She was here last night to abduct the priestess Ophelia. Why would she need the priestess?” The vampire and amazon were utterly silent about this. They looked away at their capture-rs. Luana said, “Guessing you tell me, you would be dead or something? Ah, do not worry… There are ways around that little trick.” Hitomi eyes at Luana, a bit concerned about the elf.

“Even we do not know what Loki wants with Ophelia.” The vampire admits. Luana was going to pester them until she gets some information about it, but Hitomi just grips Luana shoulder, nodding her head no. “I already asked them many times when you went to sleep. They are utterly clueless to what Loki really plans on doing.” Luana just growls lightly, showing a very fearsome face of bitter defeat.

“Going past that,” Hitomi said, “What else is Loki scheming?”

“World domination,” The amazon said. The group was a tad quiet about this. Luana would have laughed that off, but something about that made Luana quite concerned. Loki would go that far, “And making everything a Hell for you, Luana.”

“Why would she want to rule the world- No, I know why she would want to dominate this world. That woman is going to make my life a living nighttmare.” Luana sighs and rubs her head in frustration. She just stares at captives then at Trixie and Hitomi. The elf just lies on the ground, sighing heavily. “Did Loki tell you anything to say when you got captured by me?” Both of the captives were silent. The vampire, however, remembered something. She clears her throat and said.

“Will you play a game of chess against me? This world will be our pieces. If you deny this, it will only be harder for you to get rid of this curse. That is what she told us to say if we were captured.” Luana hates Loki with a passion. She understands what Loki is doing. She is trying to conquer this world just to make Luana’s life harder than it is supposed to be. If she rules the entire world, everything will delay her and Loki will be able to watch Luana’s suffering. That witch is just a devious sadistic little bitch! Luana will have to fight against Loki’s armies. Wait, there was one thing that troubled Luana. She has no advantage against an army that can daze her soldiers.

“How the hell am I supposed to fight against an army where the curse can affect everyone?!” Luana asks, frustrated at the answer.

“You haven’t figured that out?” questioned the vampire, dumbfounded at that question. She then gives an answer, “You idiot, how did that samurai beside you to withstand my curse?” Luana ponders about it. Hitomi did touch her feet; she has tickled her feet. It seems like that could be the solution to it, but that was not the main reason. If that was the case, why did Trixie have trouble fending off the curse while Hitomi was moving on her own accord? The vampire watches the elf try to solve this, slowly slamming her head onto the table. The vampire bluntly said it, “That samurai is in love with you. IN LOVE!” Trixie almost choked, coughing madly at whatever was lodged in her throat. She was sipping some water, blushing heavily and was stuttering violently. Luana and Hitomi quickly blush bright red. Luana was going to deny it, but her heart was pounding too fast for her. Finding her own voice, Trixie quickly rejected that fact, “I don’t think so! You damn bitch, what you are trying to say!? Luana does not like girls, I would know!”

“You sure?” the vampire chuckles, “You went head over heels for my friend here… Why wasn't the samurai affected by it? Hmmm?” Trixie starts to think about it. Her face quickly brighten up, “WHAT WERE YOU TWO DOING WHEN I WAS GONE?!”

“Nothing!” Luana said, getting up from her seat, “Do not listen to this little runt!”

“Leave my size out of this!” the vampire exclaim, revealing a very pure expression of enjoyment, “You and your pride!” The group was silenced by one of the samurai soldiers coming in. He said to Hitomi, “We are heading out to the other cities, waiting for you gals to depart. We shall defend the cities before you arrive. If anything is wrong, we shall set camp in front of the city.” Hitomi nods at the soldier, dismissing him. Luana blinks at what has happened.

“I will also be accompanying you. My clan and soldiers are at your command.” Hitomi said. Luana was a bit puzzled. How would the soldiers counter against the curse?

“It’s great and all… But how would you convince the troopers to help when they could be distracted by other people’s curses?” Luana asks the question that wandered into her mind. Hitomi giggled. Her face was really red.

“Oh… It is quite simple.” Hitomi giggles, “I decide to take some pictures when you were out. With some help of a copying machine, I was able to distribute the pictures throughout my clan, even in the other cities. They said they fell in love hehe…” Luana’s face exploded. What Hitomi did not explain as well was that she also took pictures of herself and made the two look like a couple. Most of the soldiers, actually most of the people in Hitomi’s clans were automatically falling in love with their leader and Luana. Not only did Hitomi made sure to get a glance at Luana’s soles, she also made sure she uses her feminine charms to persuade the men as well or women, if any were swinging that way too. The blonde elf slams her head on the table. This IS really embarrassing… To get people to help her, she will need to use this curse to her advantage.

“I do not think Luana will be able to win against the mistress like this…” Both Trixie and Hitomi dash right at the vampire, aiming their weapons at the neck.

“Do not speak so ill of Luana.” They said it in unison, surprising each other. The vampire just glares at the two. “If Luana cannot be decisive when the time comes, there will only be more trouble. This is an advice as someone who has seen this with Loki up close and personal. If there is a choice to side with one group, Loki will choose one and wipe out the other. Despite their stories, you cannot fully take both sides. There is no such thing as a compromise.”

Luana was a bit troubled, getting out of the room for a bit. Luana did not want to stay and listen to the arguments Hitomi and Trixie were going to use to defend her. She was frustrated at the fact Loki was better and always a step ahead of her. She is still powerless and still has no way to defeat her. Hell, she is afraid she will be captured and tortured like the way she was years ago. She starts to tremble and leans against the side of the building, clutching herself as she tries to push down such harsh memories away from her. She has such a new and scary life because of the curse she has placed. Mix emotions rises inside of Luana. The elf feels utterly defenseless. Weak. Powerless. The amazon decides to follow Luana. When the elf turns around, she was somewhat frightened by her presence, but she hid her fright. Her emotions got the best of her, her mind wanting revenge on every person who ever helps Loki. The elf was receiving so many greetings from the soldiers as they walked by the two, a bit embarrassed at what they could have seen in those pictures. But that feeling quickly died once they left her sight. Luana stares at the amazon captive. Yes, she wants revenge on every damn person who bring her misery. The first thing the amazon asked was, “How did you develop the countermeasure to killing us?” Luana opens the room where Hitomi’s old father lived. She drags the amazon in there, closing the door and making sure it was locked, muttering a spell to ensure it was locked. “Name?”

“Karleen.” Luana sighs and tries her best to keep her voice in a calm manner, her voice wanting to rage and scream, “I did not make this spell that enables me to kill those who are ‘immortals.’ Some crazy dude taught me how to use it. I was surprised to find the blind man. He knew about the curse of being unharmed or the ability to not die by anything. He taught me how to do it. It was a long process, to be honest, but he died after he taught me everything. One of Loki’s assassins decided to kill him. I decide to avenge him by trying the spell out on the assassin, once I captured her…” Luana moves close to Karleen, her hands traveling up the tan stomach. Karleen shuts her lips together as she stares at a different Luana. The elf was giving a very dark expression. Shadows were covering her eyes, her gaze giving a loathsome intense piercing glare as her mouth usher out an eerie tone that creeps down the amazon’s back, knowing that she is going to be tortured soon,“I decide to tickle the assassin’s feet. I did not let her be, I did not show mercy. Not only did I tickle her feet nonstop, I also tortured the rest of her body… I made sure she was unable to move. I did many things to her. I did not use the spell right away, wanting her to feel the pain I had to go through. I took away her virginity and I also tickled her to the point she wet herself on many occasions. On the last day of the week, I placed the spell on her. I tickled her to death.” Karleen whimpers at the moving hands all over her belly, the amazon was feeling an intense fear that she never has felt before. Luana’s hands were not trembling and they were swift and precise. They were teasing so quickly as if she was motioning her hands all along Karleen’s stomach, feeling the top of her belly. The motion Luana was using felt like she was rubbing lotion onto her, but the feeling is dreadful. It was a sense of tickling with her nails that gaze so concise on Karleen’s stomach. The trail her fingers take did not stray from the lines she drew down Karleen’s stomach. Not only that, depending on the pressure Luana want, her nails were giving a devastating sensation that troubled the senses in Karleen’s stomach.

“Please… have mercy on me.”

“I don’t know, how many people have you killed? Anyone who worked for Loki surely killed a lot. I know this because her soldiers killed the village that was taking care of me. I know this because Loki has also killed husbands and sons just because she can. Are you truly innocent?!” The fact that Luana screams that into the amazon’s ear made her tremble badly. Her legs want to give in as she feels guilty for affiliating with Loki. Karleen said to her, voice shaking now, the once confidence voice she had transformed into a little girl’s voice that is about to breakdown “I did not kill anyone, I swear! I just captured them alive.” Luana decides to pick the amazon up, tossing Karleen onto Luana’s shoulder, and begins walk down the stairs. Without anyway to fight back, scared that Luana could kill her if she resist, the amazon start to tear up. Even if she begs, the amazon feels like she will only make Luana scream at her even more.

“If you captured innocent women or men, you know what Loki would have done with them!” Luana toss Karleen into the stocks. Karleen felt herself wanting to cough at the hard impact, but she held it in. She finds herself unleashing a horrified squealing sound as something starts to grasp her. Skeletons have appeared from the ground, holding the amazon’s arms above her head. They locked the restrains on her. A ball gag was strapped into Karleen’s trembling mouth. The skeletons were slowly strapping down every inch of the amazon’s body. The cold bony hands grasps at her elbows, knees, thighs, arms, neck, and head. T he skeleton hands decide to use small threads to tie the amazon’s fingers back. Karleen was devastated. Fear was taken her. She wants shake her head, but tears rolling down her face even harder. Luana was completely different. She could not stand the fact that Loki was still doing her nasty deeds. Luana wickedly assaults Karleen’s stomach once more. This time, the amazon was laughing furiously into her gag. She tries her best to get out, but there was no escape. Luana was scratching her nails viciously against the amazon’s tan skin. Her taunt belly has nowhere to go, her stomach moving around fruitlessly. Luana continues to use her sharp nails all over the belly. What Luana did was scratch her nails against the taunt stomach as if she was a bear clawing through a closed door to get its prey. The relentless pace and pressure applied was maddening. It did not ease up for a good two minutes. Then, Luana went back to teasing her. The fact that Luana was being really unpredictable made Karleen have no way to defend her stuff through sheer observation. Her fingers trailed here and there, around her bellybutton, Luana was being frantic with her tickling. Karleen was unable to prepare herself for anything. Luana was merciless. Her hands quickly jiggle the flesh on her sides, the amazon quickly pulling her restrains without any second thought. She could not budge. The hands held her still as the fact her mid-section is helpless to even wiggle side to side. Her belly is like a foot tied down with toe ties. Karleen felt her sides being jiggled violently as if she was trying to mold her sides into something else. Tears start to flood down her cheeks, her body twitching madly at the intense speed Luana was using. The elf lowers her face down to tease Karleen’s helpless bellybutton. Her tongue decides to lap hungrily all around the small hole. Karleen was losing it, her body trembling greatly.

What Luana decides to make this experience more terrible was when she summons a few more skeletons. She points at Karleen’s body, the skeleton hands decide to torment all over her bare flesh. Their bony hands start to move up and down her thighs, getting behind the knees to hear the amazon go up some octaves. They were doing the same motion Luana gave on her belly and side. It was varied and it was also unpredictable patterns the hands did on her thighs. One of the hands would just claw violently against the back of her knee. The other hand just teases the behind the knee spot with gentle and very barely touching tickling strokes. The feeling becomes unbearable; Karleen wants these teasing actions to stop. They also swarm the girl’s underarms. The hands at her armpits were doing different tickling patterns. They did not attack the center of her pits. They were tickling around them. What was worse was that unbearable soft barely touching strokes that would lap around her armpits. She could feel her nerves crying out for a harsh straightforward tickling, her body aching for one than a teasing one. The fact that these soft sensations were just driving her body out of controlled with the mix between straightforward and teasing tickle attacks. Even though she is being tickled violently, the teasing sensations are highlighted to the point that she wants to either get an orgasm or want a non teasing tickling section. There were too many spots that were getting tickled for Karleen to count. Several areas, like her neck or the area near her womanhood, were also getting attacked. The tickling was on a scale the amazon never felt, her hair sticking close to her face, fluids slowly appearing all over the girl’s immobilized body. Luana was not smiling nor frowning. She has such a dull face that was not pleased at the punishment. She blows a good raspberry right at her bellybutton before backing away. That tosses Karleen to a point where her voice was going to crack. She was desperate. Hands quickly consumed the spot Luana was torturing. The elf was slowly approaching the stocks where her furry boots were at. The amazon was quickly begging, shaking her head not to torture that spot. Luana ignores her pleas, placing her hand on the furry boots. Her voice says in a very calm and abhorring tone as if she was a fallen angel, “This is what you deserve.”

“She doesn't deserve this!”Luana was tossed aside by the small vampire captive. Luana was quite confused on how this vampire found them.

“I can tell. I knew you would be doing something terrifying to her. I just transform into a bat and came into this room by opening the windows. She has done nothing wrong! If you want someone, punish me then! I was one of the soldiers who killed your people from that village!” Those words echo into Luana’s mind. The fact that this vampire knew about that incident made herself fall into utter darkness into her mind. Luana quickly shoves the vampire into the wall, mad at the fact she was one of those soldiers.

“Good… release her. She is literally innocent. She did not know anything. If you want someone with blood on their hands, punish me!” Luana commands the skeleton to halt their tickling, motioning a fist in the air. The amazon was taken out of the seat. The gag also got off of her. The amazon was unable to even stand on all four. She collapses onto the ground, still laughing. Her face was a mess, drool sliding down her mouth. Her body shakes slightly, twitching madly. She was laughing still, trying to say, ‘no more’ yet it was not formed into words or letters. The vampire quickly went up to her, horrified and guilty of the the state she was in. “I’m sorry. I should have been in your place. And I should have protected you more.” Luana bitterly stares down at the two. The vampire was honestly terrified to look at Luana in this state. She was tearing up in front of the elf, shaking as she places her hands out in defense for the amazon. “I-it was not her fault! It was mine! If you want someone to hate, hate me! I was there!”

Before Luana even continues her motives, a noise has appeared above them, slashing the door down. Rush footsteps came down the stairs, Hitomi comes into the room, witnessing the scene before her. She was utterly speechless. She turns to Luana who was utterly quiet. Luana did not say anything; she has another troubled moment of mix emotions of anger and sadness. She walks past the samurai, whispering to her, “I can have mercy on you because you did not work with Loki. I do not know if I can control myself around people who worked for her. Do what you want with those two.” The elf silently walks up the stairs, her mind lost in the clouds for revenge. She went to her own room Hitomi lend her, the elf punching the wall. Cursing to herself quietly. She grips her head trying to figure out who and want is she doing with herself. She wants revenge which is obvious. Loki is the main problem, but there were many people who worked for her and got involved in cursing Luana. The elf punches the wall again wondering, “who is her enemy?” She just looks at the ceiling of her room in darkness. She feels like shit. Showing that side to Hitomi, no, she showed this side of her ever since that incident. Luana taps the floor, an armor of one of her collection, coming out of the ground.

Trixie was informed about what happened as the group was packing up. Luana was awfully quiet in her room. Hitomi was a tad worried for the elf, but she was comforting the scarred Karleen. Trixie was awfully quiet as well, concerned about Luana.

“So we are planning to fight against Loki?” she asks, breaking the silence. Hitomi replies, “I will do whatever for Luana sake. If Loki wants a war, I will give her one.”

“What does she do with her prisoners, out of curiosity?” Trixie dared to ask. Karleen was still trying to recover, her body trembling violently still. Bridgette, the vampire, made a very displeasing guilty look.

“Karleen was part of the team where she captures any females. She was told not to kill. With her skills, she would usually disarm my enemies using her barehands alone. She did not know what Loki done with the prisoners, and did not ask. I was part of Loki’s kill team,” Bridgette admits, sighing, “I am sort of an elite unit that was tasked in dealing with messes that no one else had the balls to do. I did not question it. I know what I did was wrong, but I did what I was told to do. If Luana wants to, she can kill me as well. Just as long as she doesn't kill Karleen…”

“You knew her before any of us, huh?” Hitomi asks Bridgette. The vampire gave a sour look, giving a very terrified expression, a look as if she regret it all. “I notice that you were placing some sort of facade when you were speaking directly to Luana.”

“Yeah… We were the soldiers killing the villagers that watched over Luana. Loki, after placing the curse on her, took her to view our massacre on the village. We did what we were told to do. When we united with Loki, Luana appeared to be someone else. I thought she would recognize for an instant, although I am not using my true form. At the table, I thought she changed or calmed down. But I was wrong. Her passionate hate for Loki extends to those who even worked for her. She swears that she will extract revenge on anyone who worked for her. Luana has done such to a member once.” The group decides to listen into this story.

“When she killed the assassin who killed the old man, she was able to track down a fellow assassin in a nearby village. The village was awfully nice; they treated every stranger and residents with kindness. Luana found her target, but she wanted to make her suffer… Like she did. After a week or so, she decides to put her plan into action. In mere moments, she was able to annihilate the village single-handedly. Not only that, she killed all witnesses, burned the village to the ground, and took the fellow assassin as prisoner. Just because they helped one of Loki’s members, she killed the entire village. She also killed witnesses to make sure no one interferes. When Luana caught our member, she became a prisoner. We never saw her again. We never found the body as well. Luana, thinking about it, would have killed her family next, although she would have to get to the other side of the world first.”

“Why would Loki piss Luana off to the point she wants to cut her into many many pieces?”

“Loki… is a very dangerously intellectually sadistically crazy person.” Bridgette shakes at her words, “She can do so many things depending on her mood. She kills if she wants; she negotiates if she wants, if she wants to make your life miserable, she can. I do not know why she chose Luana, but she did.”

“That woman deserves nothing except the same thing taught to her.” Luana steps into the room wearing armor that resembles a skeleton lord. It was not slim, it had no feminine qualities. It looks like she was a male, the moment she stepped into the room. Her expression was fierce, her hair in a ponytail. The armor is entranced in black; however, the bone designs on it were a grayish color. She has a bone shield on her back and a very strange sword across her waist. Her right arm is carrying a very terrifying helmet. The helmet has several spikes going to the top and bottom with two dark looking eye sockets. Hitomi notices something. “That… is a death knight equipment. Why are you wearing this?”

“I have been able to pick up a lot of things. One of them was this, the ability to be a death knight even though I am not one. Bridgette and Karleen…” The two straightened up when they heard their names, their attention directed to Luana. “If you help me, I will not kill you or your loved ones.” Those two were not defiant or thankful at this threat. They were silent and emotionless. Trixie steps in, mad at this new Luana. Trixie slaps Luana hard across the face. Luana took it, not saying anything though.

“Luana, knock it off!” Trixie walks up to her, pained by this “You are not this person! I knew you ever since you went into the academy. Can’t you be that same person to these people! They were just under orders…”

“Can you say the same thing after everything you loved has been taken from you?” Luana asks her eyes fearless of anything, “My hatred has consumed me because of Loki. Do not misunderstand; I will not hurt you as long as you are not one of Loki’s lackeys.” Trixie was terrified of Luana. She seems lost, in disbelief, her body showing such motions that express the fact this was not Luana. She walks in front of Luana, unable to respond to her words.

“I will forever stay by your side,” Hitomi assures, “I will be your shield and sword.” The group was interrupted when several explosions rang throughout the city. Hitomi curse at this. Most of her troopers left the city already. She only has a few troopers to spare in the defenses. One of her samurais burst into the room, saying, “The Orcs are attacking!”

“Is that damn Captain still alive!?” curse Trixie. Luana decides to put on her helmet, looking through the eye sockets. She looks like a man now; her voice was altered to sound quite fearsome. Her voice transformed into a deep hollow male voice, instructing commands.

“Whatever troopers we have left, instruct them to stand in front of this district. We shall arrive shortly to give you the next commands.” The soldier nods, shouting to the remaining troopers. “I want to know what happen to the priestess. That captain should be able to give us information about him.” Luana explains.

“The usually formation of any Orc attack has the commander all the way in the safe zone. The Captain has already failed in his attempt to get Ophelia, so he will make sure he is not caught. He wants to exterminate this town for his failure, so he will most likely be able to go back into the Templar Headquarters with no one ranting him out.” Hitomi says, “Fighting against these guys are nothing.”

“Let’s get going.” Luana leads the way as the group follows. Standing in front of the fifty men who were still here, Luana says to them, “We are heading to the back and attacking their command post. If that is down, the Orcs will call of their attack. I will be separating each into a group of twenty-five. This group will hold the line and defend the city with your lives! Help the garrison troopers as the rest of you will follow us! Get ready for carnage men!” They did their warcry, following their orders. The Orcs were focused on entering the front. They would not notice the little group coming from the side. Arriving close to the command post a few feet away from the open fields to the front of the city in the forest, Luana notice the armored Captain. “Do not kill that fool. We need him alive.” Summoning some skeletons from behind the tents, they quickly charge into the middle. They start to slash down three of the guards, the soldiers quickly rushing to take care of the mess. Luana was going to signal an attack, noticing purple soldiers behind them. She was going to order some of the samurai to attack the purple units, but they have already engaged with the Orcs. “Shit. Ambush!” the Orc soldiers were fast enough to block some of the attacks.The samurai units and the Orcs did not seem to notice the purple troopers.

“We will take care of the captain; take care of those purple units.” Trixie and Hitomi charge at the incoming Orcs. Luana knew why these purple soldiers were here. They were trying to rescue Karleen and Bridgette. She curse under her breathe, charging to their location. She blocks every attack coming at her and dash between the enemy soldiers with ease, swinging her bare hand against the neck of an enemy. The head rolls off the body. Luana draws her skeleton blade. The handle of this blade has a shape of a bone. Drawing it out, a terrifying blast shocked out of the sword. The soldiers were hacking each other down, confused at this betrayal on one another.. Luana takes her shield out, bashing it against three swords coming towards her. She slashes the blade horizontally hacking the two bodies in half. She has speed walking deeper into the woods. She notices the purple soldiers talking to Bridgette and Karleen. Luana was furious at this. She gave them a chance.

“We should head back.” Bridgette had a different look on her now. She has grown some height to be at the average size of a grown woman. Her chest was still flat, but her blonde hair was blowing in the wind. Not only did her looks change, her outfit changed as well. She wore a red scarlet Lolita outfit, her dark knee socks running close to her upper thigh with heels covering her feet. The vampire motioned ‘no’.

“But milady, we were told to…” the vampire has slashed the purple soldier right in the head. Blood flies into the air, the other guards raise their weapons. The amazon kicks their weapons from their hands, getting into a fighting stance. The soldiers were confused at this. Luana decides to hack three of the distracted troopers in front of her, getting closer to hear the words coming from Bridgette mouth.

“I work for Luana now.”

“Same goes for me.” Karleen said. Luana was surprised at this. No, this must be a trick.

“Traitors.” The soldiers responded. They all drop dead though. A familiar chuckle appears on the left. Luana glance to stare at the white hair witch, sitting on the branch of a tree.

“Well, I shall let this go, but it was such a waste to get these soldiers on you. There goes the rescue party.”

“LOKI!” Luana has several spells flying right at her. The tree quickly burns up and dies, Loki flying onto the ground. The ground tries to impale Loki, but the witch has made the ground turn into dead un-living dirt. Karleen and Bridgette both reveal a sense of fear. Luana has stepped in front of them, saying to protect them from Loki, “Just die.”

“I won’t.” Loki admits, “I could have done so much things to deceive you. I mean, I am literally using little tactics on you because the way you are now is BEAUTIFUL!” Loki says, laughing, “You and I are the same…”

“Do not compare me to you!” Luana exclaims, lifts her blade right at her. The witch just sighs, walking around the three, saying, “It surely is a turn off seeing you in that though. Looking and sounding like a guy makes me want to puke!”

“Then you can just leave.”

“I will tell you this,” Loki said, “You will always be the only one for me. Making you mad, ruining your life is just part of the plan. When this war is over, I will surely enjoy the next parts of the peace.”

“Why are you here?”

“That Captain has information. I was going to kill two birds with one stone, but you sort of capture my prey.”

“Then leave. Unless you plan to take him from us.”

“Nah, I won’t. You are so indecisive though, you keep telling me to leave when you surely want to kill me~ If I leave, then you cannot kill me right now. Make up your mind silly elf.”

“I can only assume that you’re just a clone of hers. You are that tricky to have made such things. Besides, I do not want to waste energy on the fake you. It will only fuel to your insane fetish for me or something.”

“That’s quite mean,” Loki teases, trying to act cute, making a very subtle pout face, puffing her cheeks out for a few seconds, “But aside from that, if you do not trust me. Why are you protecting these two? Surely, they can be working for me discretely just so they can get close to you and then capture you for me.” Luana knew that would be another possibility. She was conflicted in her morals at the moment. Her hand trembles on who her blade should be pointing to. Loki is such a cheating whore. She knows exactly how Luana is at the moment. She is always like this, one step ahead of her. Maybe she was right. The fact Luana was conflicted and silent for twenty seconds confirmed the fact she was in doubt. Luana was apprehensive; she had an ambivalent decision to make. With an acerbic glare, Luana stares at Loki with scorn. The witch flashed a smiled, a very wicked smile at Luana.

“Look out!” Karleen pushes Luana out of the way. A sudden spike emerged from the ground. Loki was somewhat pleased by this action. Karleen let out a severe anguish cry of pain, her left arm sliced from a blade like sharp of Earth that appeared where Luana stood. Karleen grasps onto her open wound. Her screams of agony went on for three more seconds, her body collapsing onto the ground, blood slowly making a puddle underneath her. Blood has splashed onto Bridgette’s face. When the arm flies past Bridgette’s view, the vampire seems utterly dumbfounded at the move. She was speechless, horrified. The vampire shows a panicked expression that could not even be faked. It was a true genuine expression of fear and pain. Luana was speechless as well. Bridgette cries out, “Karleen!” The vampire quickly rushes to the amazon, crying at the fatal wound. If someone is cursed, they cannot be hurt or killed unless they know that spell. Luana glance at the two, her heart wavering at herself. Her eyes locked onto Loki. Luana was fed up with this action. It reminded her of what had happened to her before as well. Luana was going to question Loki’s action, but Bridgette asked it instead, “WHY!? She is just…”

“If one of my loyal companions betrayed me like that, I think I should give you some sort of exchange. I know you were in love with Karleen. You were happy she was captured with you. I know what you two have been doing.” Loki giggles; her expression shows no sign or remorse of any sort of boredom, it was filled with joy and arousing excitement for her. Those purple eyes twinkle with satisfaction as her smile never seems to fade away despite the true moral of her action. Severing an arm off seems pleased Loki. “That armor Luana wears could not be damaged by such a silly spell. I knew Karleen would try to be heroic. I decide to chop off her arm, be glad it is not her…” She holds Luana’s blade that almost touched her. She holds it between her two fingers, glancing at Luana.

“Do not mock comradeship or friendship so easily!”

“Comrades? Friends?” Loki just dodge most of Luana’s attack, touching every spot on the armor she can, Luana was showing too much open gaps Luana was leaving open. No matter what Luana could do, her emotions have got the best of her. She feels bad for not trusting those two. The fact that Karleen sacrificed herself to help her only fueled her blinded rage to kill or try to kill Loki. There was no way Luana could hit Loki, not with such distractions, but it is rather hard to even think against someone you loathe for your entire life before you. The person who deceives, who lies, the person who does whatever she will always get her own satisfaction. Luana despises this about Loki.

“I do not have any. I use people. You are the only thing I ever want and wish to torment till the end of time. True, I did feel a bit of a stab in the heart from Bridgette there, but it was for a moment. I really could care less about this world. I just want to have fun with you. This world can be used to do that, you know.”

“You sick woman!” Bridgette has a red aura around her, several sharp tentacles coming out from the aura to impale Loki. Luana backs away. The atmosphere changed. Bridgette was revealing a dark aura, her hatred and her emotions getting the best of her as well. Luana eyes at the vampire for a second, tears still streaming down her eyes in sheer wrath of her beloved getting attack. The white hair woman evades the sharp tentacles with ease, teleporting when Luana decides to swing at her.

“Of course I am sick. I am sickened with how much I want Luana and to be with her. My logic is simple. It has to do with my beloved Luana. I will let her get as many pieces to just go against me. I just want us two to see each other at the end. One of us will be the victor or to be more precise, the dominate one in the relationship.” Luana quickly slams the ground as spikes quickly erupt all around. Loki could not dodge this. Her body gets engulfed in the wooden spikes as Bridgette barrages the enclosed white hair witch. There was silence. A sudden explosion burst out of her prison, the witch just standing there, blowing on her nails.

“How do you know that spell?” Luana asks.

“That same guy who taught you taught me. He was surely easy to trick because he loved me at first sight. He even helped me develop the curse to other people as well.” Luana was astonished at this. This cannot be. There was no way that made would be helping Loki?! He said he had regret something- wait, is this the regret he spoke of. No.

“You lie…”

“I thought it was a lie too,” Bridgette said, trembling as she realized something, “But if what we saw right now is true, what happened to Karleen…”

“Then the facts are right. The man did fight against immortals and did have that spell on him. He did not know that I would use the advantage to get that knowledge and use his knowledge to spread my curse throughout all who wants it. Then I use the Immortal Killer technique on all those who try to fight against me. I use fear and threats to keep some of my allies in check. After I notice you holding Karleen back, I am just utterly fascinated by the fact you know it too Luana!” The face Loki gave to Luana only struck her even harder. She was doing the same thing Loki was doing? Impossible! No, she was. The elf knows what she has done. With Loki same methods, she is just doing the same thing as her most hated enemy is doing. Luana tries hard not to show any sort of expression that Loki was right. She did not want to give that insulting degrading sadist anymore joy. She has to talk at least. She opens her mouth once, no words coming out. She then force herself to toss these feelings away for a second, exclaiming.

“You manipulate people to do your bidding, you toss away old comrades to have more fun, and you just do this all for me!?” Luana feels quite awful, the trouble to speak entering her throat again with these thoughts pounding her. She regrets what she has done to Karleen, Bridgette, and the dead assassin. Not only that, she is a hypocrite to her own ideals or beliefs. She helped a former person who worked with Loki. Everything has been sheer ignorance to Luana. The elf could not hide such a sadden tone, saying“And everything around tickling and feet fetishes too?! You are such a terrible girlfriend. I want to break up.”

“You cannot do such a thing~” Loki said, she would have smiled, “I know you are quite sad.” Her expression changed into a very dreadful glare that added a sinister aura in the air, “But the fact that it is being disguised by a fucking male’s voice only wants me to exterminate all the damn male prisoners of my country. I can easily destroy that damn armor just to hear you say that same tone, but in your true voice. I cannot hide my own feelings about how disgusting it is to even talk to you as a boy, cannot even keep up with my flirting joyful self now as well. She if you mind, just take off the armor or just the helmet…” Loki found two swords piercing her. She turns her head to the right to glance at Trixie and Hitomi.

“Like you can actually understand Luana’s feelings.” Hitomi said, “You are nothing but a pain to her heart.”

“You are nothing but a pitiful woman.” Trixe follows, “With no real skills or beauty whatsoever.”

Loki was slowly disappearing. “Till we meet again Luana.” The witch says, “Just know that if we bump to each other again, you will be faced with harder decisions you have to side with.” When Loki is gone, Luana rushes to Karleen, grabbing her chopped arm. By saying some few words and employing magic onto her arm, she starts to reattach the arm back into its place. Bridgette watches Luana heal Karleen as Trixie and Hitomi just watch nearby, making sure no enemies were approaching them. Luana takes off her helmet to reveal a face of shame. Despite the sadness she had when she was the only survivor of her little village, this was the first time since then that Luana was deeply troubled by such heavy guilt.

“I am sorry.” Luana said. She admits her mistakes. She hates herself for a lot of things now. She cannot believe she did what Loki did. She even went through the tasks of threatening and placing both Karleen and Bridgette both down with that spell and her words. She feels like clawing her skin off of her arm. Luana starts to cry quietly, tears streaming down her cheeks. Her voice lost whatever hatred it has, wanting to be forgiven. “I am truly sorry Bridgette. I just…” Bridgette just shakes her head, hugging Luana.

“You are not at fault. No one is truly at fault. We have our ignorance; we did it out of orders. We have all these excuses that only bring pain and misery to one another. We end up getting a lot of emotions that are good and bad. I have been in this world for a long time. I have never felt troubled seeing someone as you to get this curse on you. I am guilty for not questioning these actions or helping you when you needed it. I am glad I get to meet you again after all these years. I want to say I am sorry. I am sorry for killing everyone you loved.” Bridgette was crying as well, her arms holding tightly to Luana. The two shred tears quietly, Trixie and Hitomi listening in a bit. They were relieved that Luana was back to normal and she made up with Bridgette and maybe Karleen as well.

“And I am sorry for killing tht assassin and the village years ago.” Luana said to Bridgette, “I did not mean to do it. It was out of sheer hatred.”

“It is hard to forgive someone more than hate them.” Hitomi said.

A figure nearby from a distance listened in. After hearing those words, the person walked away.

After the soldiers have regrouped with the team and helped the garrison with casualties and cleaning up the battlefield, the captured Captain was before Luana, Hitomi, and Trixie. He was pissed at his capture. His name and reputation got turned in now. He is no longer a Templar and is deprived to a criminal now. Luana glares at the captain, asking him, “Where is Ophelia?”

“Do you think I know?” pose the Captain. He was going to spit on Luana, but Hitomi quickly slams the hilt of her katana against his face. It was technical a slap to the face.

“Better question. Why did you hire the Blood Elves and Orcs with this operation? Usually they would not want to do anything with a priestess.”

“It was not the Orcs or the Blood Elves that want her. It is someone else who wants her. I am just doing my job as a…” He was silenced by a sudden shot to his head. Everyone was quickly on guard, looking around the place. The problem was the shot was fired from the forest. Luana was going to pursue the sniper, but one of the samurai soldiers stops her. “Do not pursue.”

“Why not?” Luana asks.

“That was fired from one of the Western technology. They have something that fire projectiles. Guns, I think people called them.” Trixie explains, “There is a lot of stuff that we need to learn still.”

“The fact that the Captain gets captured and killed means that the group does not want to be discovered. We should get a tab to why this Captain tried to capture Ophelia.” Hitomi adds on.

“Well, not only this group. We can think that the cult and Loki could be this group, but these are just guesses. If this is a different group, we should be careful then.” state Luana. The two nod their head and decide to head into the city.

----------------------------

Note: Due to the large amount of text and the limit it has, I will be making a part 2 for this Chapter @_@;

If you want to see more of my work, you can visit it on my dA page:

http://deathblackshadoz.deviantart.com/

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back