• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Luana Ticklish Curse (Chapter 1 Part 2 A lot of *F/F +18)

Deathblackshade

TMF Novice
Finally departing the city, the group decides to head out to the next city. It will take at least one full day to get them to the next city. The group decides to make camp in the forest, the units patrolling around the campsite. Karleen has not wakened up yet after the process. Hitomi and Bridgette are chatting and watching over here until she wakes up. Luana lies on her sleeping bad, thinking about what to do now. She will need more allies, but to get them to be unaffected by the curse, she will need to make them…

“Luana?” Trixie voice can be heard through the light flaps of the tent’s entrance. Luana was alone in her little tent to figure out what to do. She has also taken out several books and laid them flat on the table to re-teach herself on the upcoming areas. There are problems within some areas that might be beneficial for Luana, but she sighs to herself.

“Come in Trixie.” Trixie appears beside Luana with a regular white robe. She eyes at the table noticing the books, chuckling a bit. Luana raise an eyebrow to Trixie’s response. The Blood Elf covers her mouth, holding her sides a bit, laughing her head off now. The blonde elf was flustered at this, asking right after Trixie sudden laugh, “What is so funny!?”

“Even after we left the academy, you are still researching and studying a lot.” Trixie comment, “You are always busy.” Her voice drifted off as her face turns a bit more… shy? She eyes at her right, grabbing her arm as she asks, “Are you ok? You cried so heavily back there.” Luana grabs her own arm, looking away from Trixie.

“I am fine, for a bit.” Luana said, her own voice showing signs of some regret, “I cannot revive the dead. I cannot forgive myself now for what I have done. My actions have stained my hands to be like her for a moment. I was only saved because of the kindness and love Karleen and Bridgette has for me. Despite all that I have done, they still forgive me and helped me. Even though Bridgette has killed my loved ones,” Luana gives Trixie a very kind and gentle smile, “It does not mean that I cannot forgive them or that all of Loki’s followers are truly evil. I am just being an ignorant child playing against this adult in her dirty world.”

“I am just glad to see you back to normal. The way you were speaking before we even left to capture that captain, you scared me.” Luana stares at Trixie.

“I scared you because of that?” Luana asks. Trixie turns her body around, continuing on, “The Luana I know would not do that. Even back in the academy, if some girls picked on you, or guys, you would always try to find middle ground or surprise them without resorting to such method. You try to please them in a way that made them regret their actions. Like those spoil girls try to cut your hair. You knew about this, and you let them do so. But you thanked them for the haircut, giving them a present. I remember when you left, they secretly cried at the present you gave them. Giving them such a nice handmade gift…”

“How do you know this?!” Luana was shocked that Trixie has watched her that closely, “Oh my god, you were stalking me?!”

“Hey,” Trixie said, turning around, her cheeks puffed up, “It was my duty to watch over you because I was the one who was going to kill you. To make sure I kill you effectively and quickly, I must know thee prey. And… yeah, I was watching you most of the time. The only time I did not follow you was when you would go into a restroom or change. I always question why you had your shoes on as well when you went to sleep.”

“Trixie…” Luana was surprise that she was commented on such an action. It actually warmed Luana’s heart. If she can find such an alternative route that can please everyone with no one getting hurt, then this world would not have anymore pain. That warm feeling slowly ate away at the remaining depression Luana had, the elf quickly hugging the Blood Elf. Trixie was speechless with this, but she decides to wrap her own arms around the blonde. The armor that Luana wore was on an armor display stand.

“And how did you acquire that armor?” Luana got out of the hug to stare at the armor. Luana lets out an ah before explaining herself, “The armor was an old blacksmith of ours of the village. He hid it away and never told anyone he was a Death Knight. Death Knights tend to be frowned upon, but not all Death Knights are seen badly. There is only a selected few people that can become a Death Knight and some are even serving in the Holy Round Table. The old man died, but his armor was still in the house even after it was burnt down. I savaged most of the area, and the armor has strange powers to do so many things I still do not know about. For example, it can change the shape of itself to many forms. The robe you saw me wear at the academy for example,” when Luana snaps her fingers, the outfit appears inside of the heavy male looking armor, “Or if I want it to be a casuaully dress,” another snap of Luana’s fingers, and the outfit became a dress, “So yeah, the armor can do a lot of things I cannot even comprehend.” Luana itch her head, “Not only that, I was unable to find any text about it during my stay at the academy as well…” Trixie puffs her cheeks again.

“Do you love Hitomi?”

“WHY DO YOU ASK THIS!?” Luana quickly exclaims, blushing madly, “I d-d-do not know what love is!” Trixie quickly moves forward to Luana. The elf moves around the table, not even looking back as her hands guide her way around the wooden square table. She does her best not to take her eyes off of her Blood Elf friend. The elf was heading to the room within the tent where her bed was. “I think you should go get some sleep…”

“I am your friend right?” Trixie asks. Luana stops to glance at Trixie who was blushing heavily, “Am I not worthy to love you as well? I know Hitomi loves you. I think you like her, or love her, but can’t you love me as well?”

“I-isn’t that cheating? Or more like being I would be a pimp of some sort if I were to love you too? A womanizer?” Trixie snatches Luana’s right hand, the dark hair ally made the hand feel her chest. Luana could feel the heavy beating of Trixie’s heart, the dark hair elf glancing to the side.

“I really did cherish the moments I spent my time with you. I…” she pushes Luana onto the bed, grabbing her wrists above her, their eyes locked against each other. Trixie tries to say what she wanted to say, but her mouth ushered nothing. She tries again, her face slowly getting flooded by a red blush that intensifies. Luana starts to blush slightly, she could feel the Blood Elf’s breathe down her cleavage in her light robes.

“I love you too.” She said, saying it in a very stubborn cute manner. She has her face turned when she said it. Luana giggles at this, saying, “I could not hear that. And it is rude for you to say that to me with your face turned.” Trixie eyes Luana in the face, saying once more, stuttering in the beginning, “I-I l-love you!” Luana feels strange warmth consuming her. It was warmth that seems to acknowledge her presence. It also made Luana realize that she does have great friends who care for her. Luana glance to the side saying, “I am quite a messed up girl you know, I do not…” Trixie face did not usher away, her body was trembling slightly, but Trixie did not seem to back away from her confession. There was determination in the girl’s eyes, a very troubled determination. Luana notice how her friend was slightly uncomfortable with this. If Luana recalls correctly, Trixie never shown anyone love before.

“Are you getting affected by my curse?” Luana asks, lifting her eyebrow, “I thought you told me one time at the academy that you would NEVER proclaim your love to anyone.” Trixie bits her lower lip and shyly looks away, “So I thought. I was too arrogant and prideful.” Luana notice how Trixie changed a lot. From the girl who was always high-spirited and cocky to a simple girl. Well, that is what Luana sees at the moment. “Besides,” Trixie said, “I do not want to lust after a stranger. Like before, I had urges to tickle our enemies. I do not want that though! I only want to lust after you, even if it means just as a friend! I just… I do not want to betray you.” Luana smiles lightly saying, “So you were in love with me after that incident huh?” Trixie face brightens up like a cherry now, “I figured this out because you did not just leave. Finding you in that tavern, you were planning to do some sort of adventure to find me, right? I thank you, you loving a girl like me.”

“Luana…” Trixie finds herself being pushed onto the bed, Luana quickly says some words. The dolls near the table transform into living blonde hair female adult maids. They quickly secured Trixie’s arms into their grasps; clothe being tied around the wrists. It was then tied to the headboard of the bed frame. Luana chuckles, leaning in close to nibble at the girl’s ears, Trixie moaning.

“I know that it is selfish of me if I push you away because I do not want to be like Loki,” Luana continues, undoing her shoes for a bit, “But,” Luana stares at Trixie with a kind smile, “I will not treat those who I care about with such demeaning and powerful threats. I will give you what you want.” Luana blushes a bit, embarrassed to have herself taking off her own shoes to please a real life friend of hers. The blonde notices how quickly Trixie wanted to get at her soles. The fact that she was starting to wiggle and struggle in her bonds and her hands pulling against the headboard only heightened what Trixie’s motives. The blonde elf wiggles her toes in front of Trixie, the Blood Elf trying hard not to look stupid, glancing away a bit, her body wiggling around so much. Luana chuckles, she places her foot right on Trixie’s stomach. “Bloody hell woman,” Trixie said, getting agitated with her own emotions, “Let me just…” Her mouth did not let her finish her sentence. The Blood Elf was really embarrassed herself. She has never requested any sort of wants. Luana smirks, playing with this elf. She moves her toes all over the girl’s stomach, questioning the Blood Elf, “You want what now… I think you want to do something with my soles. All you have to do is say it.” Trixie was fidgeting. Despite her lust, the fact that she was being stubborn was totally unexpected. Even after her confession, Trixie was being quite prideful still.

“I will just put my feet back into my shoes then…”

“Let me lickle your feet!” she exclaims, her voice ushering a very cute and shy tone. Luana pause at the word she used. Did she just combine tickle and lick to make lickle!? She falls onto Trixie’s legs, laughing madly at the request. Trixie made such a puffy expression, her face trying hard to not argue against Luana.

“Fine then.” The elf said, placing her soles right in front of Trixie’s face, “Do what you want~” Trixie was going to go crazy with herself, but she did not want to be that aggressive. The Blood Elf slowly tastes Luana’s right heel. The blonde elf ushers a giggle, surprised at the fact Trixie literally bit her heel. Trixie was finding herself slowly moving her face onto the right sole, licking softly to see if there was any flavor in these soles. Kissing, nibbling, licking, biting, chewing, the Blood Elf was enjoying herself. The doll like maids decided to tie their master’s ankles. Luana has tied something around Trixie’s own ankles. The Blood Elf was giving no care to what was going on down at her own ankles, preoccupied by the lovely soles in front of her. As Trixie continues with her make out session, Luana has taken off Trixie’s footwear; her hands start to tickle her bare soles. The Blood Elf starts to laugh, her eyes glancing down at Luana. “W-what are you- Hehehehehehehey!” Luana starts to tickle around the stem of Trixie’s soles, her nails scratching moderately at all five of them. Trixie curls her toes down, protecting that area. Luana forces her index finger underneath the curl toes, scratching at the stems still. Trixie jumps in her bonds, trying to shake off the sensations. Not only was she getting tickled, moans escape her mouth as she feels Luana’s leg shifts against Trixie’s womanhood.

“If you think I will just let you have all the fun, I will not let you.” The blonde elf said, pulling Trixie’s feet back. The Blood Elf finds teeth diving around her two curled big toes. “NOHAHAHAH FAIRHAHAHHAHRHRHAHAH!” Luana chuckles at the defeat Trixie has. Trixie’s toes uncurl from their defensive stance, both big toes still in Luana’s mouth. The blonde elf does not let go of these two toes, swirling them around against her teeth as well as her tongue playing with the two big digits. Luana’s hands were barely scratching Trixie’s soles, getting at the middle of her foot alone. Trixie was laughing; the bare soles in front of her were just shifting up and down, just lying right in front of her. The Blood Elf decides to take both of Luana’s big toes too; Trixie nibbles violently at the pad of Luana’s toes. Luana jumps violently at the move, the girl releasing a squeal at the move. By doing this, Trixie was able to get her two big toes free, curling her toes again.

“Heyehehehhehehehhahhahahah~” Luana starts to find Trixie slaughtering her soles. The feeling of the Blood Elf’s teeth and tongue were now lapping, licking, and tickling every spot that would make Luana laugh. Since Luana has her body facing hers, the toes are easily accessible to Trixie. Trixie’s tongue coils around each toe, sucking them into her mouth. She would nibble or chew on them violently, scraping her teeth expertly against Luana’s skin to get the tickling sensation to drive up to Luana’s brain. A sudden feeling was rubbing against her womanhood, Luana moaning violently. The two stop for a moment, Luana blushing heavily. Turning around violently, Luana says, “D-Do not do that to me while tickling my feet!” Trixie tilts her head, a bit confused at this. She still has Luana’s toes in her mouth. The girl decides to do what Luana told her not to do. She has shift from the second toe to both the big toes. When she devours them and start to nibble on them playfully, her legs shift underneath Luana. The blonde elf moans again, trying to pull her feet away from Trixie. Feeling the motion to pull out, Trixie decides to bit down a little harder to make sure Luana would not pull her toes out. Scraping them against Trixie’s teeth, the elf has found herself panting and moaning, dropping onto Trixie’s legs. The laughing and moaning voice ushering out of Luana starts to increase, Trixie enjoying the taste and sound of Luana. She loves every moment of this.

Her crush, her lover, her friend, was getting tortured. Even though it is not painful, despite all the teases and smart remakes Luana did to Trixie, she was witnessing such a scene that forever warms Trixie’s heart. The Blood Elf has her arms slip through the cloth, grasping Luana’s soles. Trixie plants her face right against the two, Luana trying hard to turn around to stop her. What the two people did not see was the third person coming into the tent. “I think Luana does need some punishment for scaring us.” Hitomi’s voice surprise the two, the white hair girl has wrapped Luana’s wrists with the cloth used to tie around Trixie’s ankles. Before Luana could order or say a spell, Hitomi plants her lips violently against hers, shoving a rubber ball gag right after the kiss. Trixie gets off the bed for Hitomi to place Luana at the headboard. Hitomi takes out some thin threads and wraps them around each finger quickly, tying them up to the headboard along with her wrists. Luana starts to protest, shaking her head no. Trixie and Hitomi glance at each other saying, “So we both have feeling for her…”

“I will not lose to you.” Trixie said, eyeing at Hitomi.

“It would not be fun if it was just me,” comments the white hair girl, “Besides, I doubt you can just tickle and pleasure this girl all by yourself.”

“Are you thinking what I was scheming?” the Blood Elf asks, both girls giving each other a friendly smirk. Luana rolls her eyes, cursing at herself. Trixie notices something. She eyes at Luana’s feet. There was no forceful presence that told her to tickle her. She blinks and glances at Hitomi. “So once you touch and lick her feet, the curse’s effect is off?” Luana remembers what Loki said about the third part of the curse. Whoever tickles and licks your feet, they will fall in love with you. The curse itself will not affect them. They will not have the urge to tickle your feet anymore, but they will love you forever. That means they will want to do more than just tickling your feet…”

Luana snaps back to reality, both girls taking an ankle for themselves. They took off the cloth wrapped around her ankles to hold one ankle to themselves. Hitomi has the left ankle while Trixie has the right one. Both the girls start to lick and nibble on every part of Luana’s feet. With two girls licking at her soles, the blonde elf screams violently at her gag. Both have different methods to get Luana laughing. Feeling Hitomi’s tongue, she was lightly licking every part of her soles. She does not place any of her toes into her mouth, her tongue slithering every toe and every part of her foot. The tongue slithers between her toes, down the middle of her foot, all around the side, it was random and slippery. Even if Luana decides to curl her toes, Hitomi’s tongue shoves its way between them or under them. Even with her foot being grasped by Hitomi, both of Hitomi’s thumbs violently attacked the center of her soles, scratching violently at the center of Luana’s left sole. Hitomi decides to like at the center, leaving a lot of saliva there for some odd reason. When she starts to tickle with her thumbs again, the feeling of her wet nails scraping against her sensitive skin really sent strange feelings to Luana’s brain. Hitomi decides to chew all around the outline of Luana’s foot, the elf arching her back on the bed.

Meanwhile, on the right sole, Trixie has hopped onto the bed to have Luana’s big toe in her mouth once again. The reason why she has the toe in her mouth was to hold it back. Luana could not curl her toes as she feels all ten fingers scratching her saliva covered soles. What was worse was the teasing on her breasts and vagina. Trixie was able to slide her right leg under Luana’s shirt. With her foot, Trixie has her toes slowly stroke around her breasts and nipples. Trixie’s other leg decides to use its knee to rub itself right at Luana’s clitoris. The motion was very teaseful though, motioning very slowly and gently against her. Luana was losing it. She was drooling, moaning, laughing, crying her eyes out, and blushing violently at the feelings overwhelming her. She wants this to stop. She could feel herself losing any sense of reasons. She does remember why these particular sensations were loved and hated. Luana could feel herself getting excited…

Meanwhile…

“Welcome back milady,” Loki walks past the adviser of hers, Loki pissed off at something, “Milady?”

“I cannot believe that you could not tell a difference between a guy and a girl!?” Loki has reappeared in her domain. She was mad at the new she heard from one of her soldiers. The short hair blonde trembles at the angered Loki.

“M-milady, I did not know that the prince looks like…” Her words were silenced by a gag; Loki has summoned several dark demented hands from below, the hands stripping every piece of clothing from her. The hands start to violently tickle and rape the girl’s body. The girl was crying, wanting forgiveness, trembling right in front of the white hair witch. Loki has her sharp nails torture her belly button, the sharp nail twirling in the button, the girl wetting herself. The witch lifts the girl’s head, her mouth nibbling the blonde’s very smooth and pale neck. Loki backs away after tasting her, kissing the gag between her lips. “Do not worry. You will be back on duty by tomorrow. Just take this as a little break. Do not worry, your soldiers will get a tickling punishment as well.”

The female dark hooded adviser watched the scene before her, following her master. Walking up the dark stairs, the guards quickly bow in their standing posture. “Are you okay?”

“Everything did not go according to plan. Ophelia is not present. That prince has escaped us, the stupid bandit is sneaking around the damn world, and…” Loki turns around, displeased at something, “Luana was soooooooo depressed, but that disguise of hers totally ruined it. Fantasizing about it does not even work!” She stomps the ground, breaking the very stairs. The guards nearby were quickly frightened by this, shaking a bit. Loki has break the heel of her boot from the sudden stomp, the witch sighing.

“Why do you not claim her right now? She is powerless against you…”

“Dear, this world is boring if I can just get things because I can. There’s no fun in it.” She walks to her throne, pushing two buttons at the side of her throne. The arm rest reveals some bare feet. One was a dark sole and the other one was tan. The adviser watch how Loki was sighing in disappointment, but Loki’s hands tormented the flailing soles. There was no noise coming from wherever the owner’s of those soles are. Loki was not even staring at the soles, her hands skillfully following the unpredictable wiggling movements. She leans forward to her adviser saying, “Luana must be free for any sort of fun for me. Not seeing her depress, happy, angry, any expression you can list, will only bore me. I do not want a boring lifeless slave. I know tormenting a girl endlessly with no rest and nonstop tickling segments will only make them become a boring bitch. They will love you, they will obey you, they will not resist. They could if you give the chance,” she skillfully torment both the victims toes, shoving all five fingers when they decide to curl up and move around, “but it you are powerless for years of torment, and cannot succeed, the fact that endless continuous torment will plague the rest of their life and lower any determination that can raise up. Resistance only works if it is possible. If you fail many times to get punished repetitively with no progress, one could give up. I know for sure Luana will be out of that factor though. I am also surprise she can kill people with the curse now too. So much surprises, it is much more arousing to be thrown off guard.” The tan soles were able to grasp one of Loki’s fingers between their toes, trying to stop Loki from tickling her. The witch peers at the tan soles, smiling. She decides to give the dark sole a rest, focusing both her hands on the tan soles. “Any reports?”

“The males are being servants and slaves under your name as we continue to push all enemies away from the lands we wish to conquer.” The adviser was reading off a piece of paper while Loki listens, her eyes locked onto the soles as her hands skillfully torment the tan soles. They were a size 13. Big. This is one of the amazons close to Karleen. The same goes for the dark sole. After hearing the betrayal, they knew something was wrong. Loki decides to place them in her personal torture session until they agree to help her once more. The tan sole were wiggling around in their fixed spot. They could not move left or right, Loki positioned both her hands around her feet, wiggling her fingers. No matter what the sole can do, there was no escaping the torture. Loki decides to have her hands slowly close in between the sole, the tickling pace becoming faster and faster. She was slowly closing on around the sole, the tickling becoming more intense. When she wraps her hands around the sole, Loki unleashing her utmost pressure on the foot with all ten nails, scratching all ten nails on the bewildered sensitive sole. The fact that Loki shifted in her seat to position her face near the sole was definitely unladylike. The adviser blushes, fascinated by her leader’s torment. “As we continue on with our push, Orcs are continuing to capture some of our soldiers on the field. They were able to figure out that our soldiers were immortals and started to take measures into their own hands…”

Loki places her chin on the tan sole, her hands tickling the side of the foot. Using her chin, Loki forces the tan sole to stay still. Loki was eyeing at the commander, curious to what the Orcs were doing with their captured soldiers. “What are the Orcs doing to our soldiers?”

“They are tickling them in very… disgusting manners,” the adviser commented, “Using almost anything creepy to tickle them.” Loki sits back against the seat of the throne, pushing another button to reveal an armpit near the backseat of the throne. It was hairless and pale, and seems taut, the arm being stretched. This was Bridgette’s mother. She was gagged, blindfolded, and muffed, all senses taken away from her. She was right behind the throne room; the wall separated her, although the throne was designed to reveal many prisoners’ sensitive spot. Loki was sitting on her knees, positioning herself to have her face at the armpit while her hands hover around the dark sole she ignored for a bit. She torments the sole violently with all ten fingers, the foot moving around fruitlessly and pathetically. The fingers seem to be on auto-lock, following all the movements she can dish out.

“Disgusting? Add some strawberry jam on these armpits please.” The adviser snaps her finger to summon out a jar with the red substance in there. She summons out a spoon and have the two items magically floats over to the armpit. Loki watches the jar open up as the spoon dips in to get that strawberry jam onto it. It hovers over the pale armpit for a moment, slowly spreading the jam against the sensitive armpit. The armpit quivers at the feeling of this, moaning and groaning coming out of the gag. “Also spread some on these poor feet. Oh and make sure you push the button as well.” The adviser push one of the buttons on the seat, strings latch around the moving feet, fighting against the struggling foot. Loki did not pay attention to them, licking her lips. After the jam was placed all over the armpit, Loki moves in to the armpit, licking slowly against the jam armpit. The vampire mother starts to laugh madly, trying to move. She was moaning again, trying to plea Loki to not do this. With the mother’s words silenced, Loki was licking away the jam, making various patterns that would make her go crazy. “Explain to me these disgusting methods.” Loki said, her tongue licking viciously at the very center, moving the jam around against the mother’s skin. She kisses the taut armpit to have her hands scratch the clean parts of her skin that were not covered in jam. The muffled laughter only intensified as Loki continues licking away all the jam off the armpit. She took her sweet time in doing so. She turns to the dark sole to lick her toes first. The foot starts to quiver violently, shaking underneath the metal straps around her poor digits.

“The Orcs are using many creatures to tickle our allies,” the adviser said, “Not only that, they are also being sold to other factions as slaves. They are training some of their troopers to take advantage of the curse to even capture some of our women.” Loki stops her licking to make a sound.

“Oh? Well I figured someone would actually take the initiative and be so bold to do this, but I never thought the Orcs would do this." She continues to lick the jam off of the sole, her tongue quickly licking off the jam. “You can have the other sole as your reward for telling me this.”

“This might be troubling though; the dwarves and some humans are able to make new war machines.”

“As long as we are immortals, I do not think we will be easy to kill.”

“But it might be harder for us to even kill them with these new technologies.” Loki stops licking once again, glancing at her adviser.

“If that does happen, I will personally lead the front lines then… I am just going to go to my room.” Loki has licked the ark sole and pale armpit clean, her tongue licking the remaining jam off of her lips. She stares at her adviser saying, “Enjoy your meal~” Before the white hair woman left her adviser’s sight, she stops. She turns around and says, “Hunt down that prince. If he escapes to Luana, then stop the hunt.” The adviser nods her head. She turns towards the tan soles quivering with the cold substance all over her soles. The foot quickly shakes violently as the adviser starts to bite and lick the soles. “All for the master.” She says to herself, enjoying her meal.

-------------------------------------

And that conclude Chapter 1 of this story. Hope you like this.

Link to Chapter 1 Part 1:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ish-Curse-(Chapter-1-Part-1-A-lot-of-*F-F-18)

To my other works on dA:
http://deathblackshadoz.deviantart.com

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back