• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Infatuation Part 2: Tickle Tales Revealed

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
This story is a sequel to two previous stories: Infatuation: A High School Fantasy Turned Reality and Artistic Vision.

---

As she watched the video portion of Carrie’s art project, Erin found herself getting aroused. She didn’t understand it - she was only eighteen and she thought that sex or breasts were the only things that was supposed to turn people on. But something about seeing Mallory, her incredibly attractive, shy classmate, squirming and laughing so much, in obvious agony from the innocent paintbrush stroking the soles of her feet.

After class, she went back to her dorm and pleasured herself. After that, she couldn’t stop thinking about the video. All she wanted to do was see Mallory’s feet again. She fantasized about tickling Mallory herself. Though the two of them weren’t close friends they were friendly enough, and due to her own relatively outgoing and playful personality, Erin felt confident she could get away with it without seeming too creepy.

It was out of seeing that video that Erin’s love of tickling and feet blossomed. She enjoyed tickling guys, and she only dated guys, but her true passion was tickling other women. Shortly after she started college, she discovered the TMF and after a few weeks of lurking she made an account. She rarely posted but would read a lot, watch a lot of /F videos and make occasional forays into the chat room. She developed other tickle crushes on real people as well as women she saw in videos, but Mallory remained her all-time favorite. Occasionally in the chat room she liked to tell people about Mallory and occasionally she would check Mallory’s Facebook page to see if she could find any pictures of Mallory’s feet. She still loved to remember the video from art class and the incidents that followed…

Kyle knew of his love of tickling and feet long before he met Mallory, but in high school she was far and away his biggest tickle-crush-fantasy. When he finally witnessed her being tickled at the restaurant, he was on cloud nine. When he actually talked to her sister, Jocelyn, about how ticklish Mallory was in an online chat a few years later, it was beyond his wildest dreams. He, too, had a TMF account and frequented the site regularly.

One evening, Kyle, now in his mid-twenties, poured himself a glasss of Jack Daniels and entered the TMF chatroom. He sat at his desk in his room. He was tall - 6’0” - and his chair was almost too small for him. He had brown hair and brown eyes, was built, and attractive.

Across town, Erin poured herself a gin and tonic and signed into the chat room. She put her bare feet up on her desk. Her toes were long and painted dark blue. Her feet were size 8. She was 5’7” with brown hair that stopped just short of her shoulders. She had blue eyes and freckles. She was athletic and had a nice body.

As Kyle perused the names in the chat room and looked through profiles, he was struck by one - her name was Erin and she lived in the same city. He PMed her. They got to chatting. It seemed like they had some similar interests. She mentioned discovering her love of tickling during her senior year in boarding school. What school, if I may, Kyle asked, beginning to wonder if the impossible might be possible. She was willing to say.

Kyle: Oh…wow…okay…well….I went there too…

Erin: Um. Really?

Kyle: Yes….what class….?

Erin: Um…………………..

She quickly downed the rest of her drink and poured another. 

Erin: ’03

Kyle: Yyeeeahh….um…me too.

Given they both had their names in their profiles and it was a small school, they immediately realized one another identities. It was very awkward, but they both realized they had to roll with it and make the very best of it.

Kyle: Well I guess this explains you tickling Mallory at the restaurant that day ;)

Erin: hehe…yes, it does. I lovvved tickling her soo much….

Kyle: Really??? I had a huggge crush on her…

Erin: …….me too…………

Kyle: you loved tickling her? Meaning…..you did it more than just that one time?

Erin: oh yes.

Kyle: [floored] do tell…

Erin: you sure you can handle it? ;)

Kyle: I’m sure I can’t….

Neither could particularly believe this was really happening.

Erin: well…..i mean….do you know about the video??

Kyle: the video?

Erin: Carrie’s art project?

Kyle: no……

Erin: Oh boy. Then you sure did miss out. You’re going to regret for the rest of your life that you didn’t take art senior year after I tell you about this…

Kyle: oh no…….what happened?

Erin: Carrie and Jocelyn made a video of Mallory and Carrie making Carrie’s senior project. It involved foot-painting. And lots of it.

Kyle: no

Erin: Yes. It was what got me into tickling. Seeing that video practically made me come in the middle of class.

Kyle: wow.

Kyle: Carrie was painting Mally’s feet?

Erin: Yes…and she was going crrrraaazzzyyyyy

Kyle: omg

Erin: Her feet are so nice too

Kyle: SO nice. I wanted to tickle her feet SO badly. I didn’t have the guts to do it.

Erin: You can live vicariously through me, Kyle. I did.

Kyle: really??

Erin: Yesss.

She took another sip. Then another.

Kyle: You’re killin’ me. I came so close once…i don’t know if you ever noticed this, but senior year she wore sneakers without socks a lot, and…

Erin: did I notice? After that video I sure did…I have a huge shoes-without-socks-fetish because of it!!

Kyle: :) wow. well, one day during senior spring she had taken her shoes off on the green at school….her soles…it was just complete agony….i walked right by but I was just too shy….to this day I kick myself. I mean, really, what did I have to lose?

Erin: Don’t be so hard on yourself. We were all awkward in high school.

Kyle: You weren’t!

Erin: Sure i was. Just in my own ways.

Kyle: You’re kind to say that.

Erin: So, yes…after seeing that video, I pretty much became obsessed with Mallory’s feet and wanting to tickle her.

Kyle: and you did it?

Erin: Yes. The first time was on a super hot day in early May. There was supposed to be a frisbee game on the green that Mally was going to play in. She liked to play barefoot…..so she had just taken her shoes off. But then for some reason the game got delayed an hour. So she was lying down on the grass and I walked by. I thought a lot about whether to bring up the whole video thing first as a way in, but I didn’t want to psych myself out. I just walked up to her and started tickling her feet. I teased her, saying, “Now I know your secret!”

Kyle: oh wow….what was her reaction?

Erin: She flipped out :) Kicking and flailing and laughing. It was a dream come true. I basically couldn’t stop.

Kyle: were you holding her down?

Erin: Yeah…at first I just tickled them and just pulled away, but I quickly realized I was going to have to grab them in order to do it any more, so i got down on the ground and pinned her ankles in place with my arm. omg kyle…thinking about it turns me on so much…

Kyle: same here and i wasn’t even part of it….my goodness, you are a lucky girl.

Erin: It was one of the greatest thrills of my life. Something about how pretty she was, how shy she was, how perfect her feet were, and how ticklish she was……i can’t explain it, but it was like the ultimate erotic combination for me.

Kyle: You don’t have to explain it. I get it. Believe me.

Erin: This is such a cool coincidence, Kyle. I was scared at first but now I’m so excited to talk with you about this stuff!!

Kyle: Same here :) This is amazing.

Erin: Oh, and by the way....since you like feet too....Mally's were so soft...

Kyle: Right out of those sneakers without socks...

Erin: Exactly ;) They were really pink and warm....I LOVED it.

Kyle: You were right....this is too much for me to take.

Erin: ;) Well, too bad, there's more. Another time in the dorm, a few days later, I came by her room. She was lying on her bed studying. Studying!! And we had like a week left of school. I told her it was unacceptable! And I tickled her for it. REAL good.

Kyle: whoa. where??

Erin: I sat on her legs and tickled her feet. She was bucking like crazy trying to throw me off. She laughed SOOOO HARD.

Kyle: oh my gosh. I wish I could have seen it. i always wanted to see her just laugh hysterically. the only time i saw her tickled was you at the restaurant (THANK YOU!!!!)

Erin: (you’re welcome) well she was HYSTERICAL. and she got even more hysterical when I switched to tickling her sides. She was out of control. The girl is just beyond insanely ticklish.

Kyle: I can’t believe you got to tickle her like that!!!

Erin: It was amazing. After both of those experiences………um….

Erin: I think I masturbated for about 24 hours straight

Kyle: ;) ha! you’re awesome.

Kyle: I wish I could reciprocate with stories of my own…..but I’m empty-handed there. I did have a very interesting IM chat with Jocelyn a few years ago though..

Erin: Oh?

Kyle: I…ahem…managed to bring up the restaurant incident. And that opened the door to a lot of interesting conversation…

Erin: Really? What did she say?

Kyle: Well…a lot :) That their whole family tickled her growing up….that pedicures tickle her a lot and make her laugh…how ticklish her stomach was at the doctor’s…..she even told a story about you and Anna pinning Mally down.

Erin: Yes :) that was the one. Anna helped eventually. But…wow….I’m interested in all of this other information, too. VERY interesting…

Kyle: I saved the chat….I could send it to you…

Erin: Would you? I would LOVE that…

Kyle: Yeah, the stomach exam thing at the doctor’s is kind of a big fantasy of mine.

Erin: That’s an awesome one. Wow. Yes.

Kyle: You’ll learn some interesting things about that in that chat…

Erin: Will you send it to me right now?

Kyle: Sure

Erin: AWESOME. I’m gonna read it. back in a sec.

Erin: back. WOW. You called ME lucky??? You got all the inside info straight from the source!!

Kyle: It was a pretty amazing chat….I’ll give you that.

Erin: It’s pure gold!

Erin: I’d wondered if her family tickled her a lot.

Erin: That time in the dorms when we were tickling her and Jocelyn came in, Jocelyn made some remark about how it was a familiar site. And Mally too, when she could get words out, said a few things that made me wonder about that.

Kyle: What did she say?

Erin: Well she was begging and saying “I hate being tickled so much” so it was clear she had experience…and when I switched to her upper body from her feet, when she saw what I was about to do, she started begging desperately, “no no no no….I already have to take too much of this…please…”

Kyle: wowww

Erin: I’ve always regretted not asking her what she meant in that moment, but it’s probably for the best…I was already soooo turned on tickling her. I probably would have orgasmed if she started telling tickle stories…

Kyle: :)

Erin: those early days with her….when I first discovered I was into this….it was magical. It was like - I just had no idea something could be SO sexually arousing and exciting.

Kyle: have you seen Mally since high school?

Erin: Very briefly at the five-year reunion, but it was kind of hectic, unfortunately, and we really didn’t get to chat. You?

Kyle: No….I still chat w/Jocelyn from time to time and we hung out once or twice a couple years ago. I haven’t gotten the courage up to bring the topic up again with her, though….I’ve been wanting to, but didn’t want to push it….

Erin: Smart. But now that it’s been a few years….seems like could be time to bring it up again. Maybe I should drop Jocelyn a line, too ;)

Kyle: we should probably coordinate our efforts so it doesn’t look suspicious…

Erin: Very true. Very true.

Kyle poured another glass of Jack and took a sip. He saw that Jocelyn was online.

Kyle: She’s…..actually online right now…

Erin: Do it.

Kyle: Really?

Erin: Yes. Do it and tell me everything she says as it’s happening.

Kyle: :) okay. What should I try to find out?

Erin: Here’s your mission, Kyle.

Erin: See if you can get her to share a picture of Mally’s feet. I’m sure they’ve taken some tropical vacations in the past few years. Get her to tell you about those and ask to see pics. The only ones of Mally on facebook show the tops of her feet from a few college parties….they’re hot…but they’re not soles…

Kyle: I love that you love soles!

Erin: Do I ever. I’ve been wanting to see Mally’s again for seven years!! This is our chance.

Kyle: Got it.

Erin: Also, new incidents HAVE to have happened in the past few years. Find out what they are!!

Kyle: Okay.

Erin: Andddd….anything more you can find out about pedicures and doctor’s exams. Gosh those scenarios are hot.

Kyle: Totally agree. 100%.

Erin: Go get ‘er Kyle.

Kyle: lol

Erin: Oh, and Kyle…

Kyle: Yes?

Erin: If you’re successful, I’ll tell you all about the time I tickled Mally that I haven’t told you about yet….

Kyle: There’s another one you haven't told me about??

Erin: Yes…

Kyle: Why not???

Erin: I knew it would be good to have a little leverage….just a little extra incentive for you…..

Kyle: Okay. I’ll get to work.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Last edited:
I read your whole series last night and I love your writing style! I am so intrigued. I can't wait to see what happens.

I love the stories and the way the chats draw you in, almsot like your the person in chat. Well done!

I read your whole series last night and I love your writing style! I am so intrigued. I can't wait to see what happens.

Thanks so much, I appreciate you sharing that! Curious when you say "whole series" what you mean - I assume you mean these three stories? There are a lot more Mallory stories as well, in case you're interested :) Plus plenty of other stories I've written as well. Glad to hear you are enjoying.

Thanks so much, I appreciate you sharing that! Curious when you say "whole series" what you mean - I assume you mean these three stories? There are a lot more Mallory stories as well, in case you're interested :) Plus plenty of other stories I've written as well. Glad to hear you are enjoying.

I meant the three stories :) I'll definitely have a search for your other stories too!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back