• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Tickled Pink" (Women of Wrestling) part 3 F/F wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
okay fans, here is the next episode of WOW. i hope you have enjoyed the series so far, and there is still a lot to come. as always, feedback is appreciated. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com and Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com enjoy!!!

"Ladies and gentlemen, on tonight's show we will see the Tag Team Champions Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka of the tWo defend the titles against The Beach Patrol. we will see former WOW champion Terri Gold take on Gorgeous George, plus, much much more!!!" a voiceover of Lee Marshall announced as the show began. the pyrotechnics fired off as the show opened. the crowd was hyped and ready for the action of tonight's show.

the lights turned pink and the music of Lana Star blared over the loudspeakers. soon, the WOW champion Lana Star made her entrance at the top of the stage along with her personal assistant, Patti Pizzazz. with the title belt snug around her waist, Lana strutted sown the ramp, waving to the booing crowd. wearing black leather pants, a pink leather top and black stiletto boots, Lana made it to the ring and had a huge smile. she was enjoying her title reign. now it was time for the masses to hear from their "leader".

"Hello everyone and welcome to the Lana Star show!!!" Lana announced to a booing crowd. "I, Lana Star, Women of Wrestling champion, decided to come out here and have you people worship me so you can have some joy in your pathetic, miserable lives!!!!" Lana said beaming.

Patti began doing kicks. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAY LANA!!!!!" she exclaimed.

"You people know you want to see me!!! but i do have to admit, it is tough being the champion. i mean, i am by far the most beautiful champion this company has ever had!! not only do i have to defend my title, but you should see my schedule outside of this place. i mean, photoshoots, personal appearances, autographs, movies, you name it, Lana has been doing it. why? because i'm Lana Star, WOW champion. a champion you can be proud of!!!" Lana said, still smiling.

Patti began clapping. then she leaned over and whispered something in Lana's ear. Lana smiled.

"good idea Patti!!! okay you peons, er, i mean fans, i have decided to give you some samples of a photshoot i got to do. you dont deserve it, but i have a kind and gentle heart. if you would turn to the WOWVision screen......" Lana then pointed to the huge screen in the arena. "Here is a shot of my beautiful face!!! www.absolutelana.com/lana_36.htm ah, you like? well, how about this one? www.absolutelana.com/lana_1.htm stop drooling!!! now, here is what i call pretty in pink. www.absolutelana.com/lana_38.htm great isnt it?" Lana continued to brag.

"Oh Lana, you are absolutely beautiful!!!" Patti shouted.

"I know, i know. but now, i will show you this very sexy picture of me. feast your eyes on this!!! www.absolutelana.com/lana_37.htm i knew you would like it. now how about this? www.absolutelana.com/lana_14.htm like i said, being WOW champion is very hard work!!!" Lana bragged.

the music of "Money Money Money" (the old Ted Dibiase song) blared across the loudspeakers and David Mclane appeared at the top of the ramp. dressed in his trademark tuxedo, McLane looked a little pissed off. he had a microphone in his hand. "Look Lana!!! no one cares to see you model around like some tramp. it is time that you finally put up or shut up!!!" Mclane barked into the microphone.

"what the hell do you mean McTroll?!!!! how dare you inter--" Lana tried saying.

"What i mean Lana is that next week, in that very ring, you will defend your title against......" Mclane said, trying to keep everyone in suspense.

"against who midget man?" Lana demanded.

"against.......RIOT!!!!!!!" Mclane announced. the crowd went nuts.

Lana stood there in shock. "are you crazy Mclane?!!!! you cant be serious!!! i cant face Riot next week!!! my knee hurts!!!" Lana said.

"Maybe it's because you go down on them a lot......." Mclane shot back. the crowd roared in laughter.

Lana's eyes turned to slits. "Fine Mclane, you want to play that way? unlike Terri Gold, i will actually be a fighting champion!! but i will get you for this. mark my words!!!!" Lana sneered.

David Mclane walked to the back. Lana was in the ring fuming. she didnt want to face Riot. Lana and Patti made their way to the back, obviously distraught.

*commercial*

The BEACH PATROL vs FRANCESCA LE/COL. NINOTCHKA (tWo) WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH.

"Baywatch" music hit and Summer and Sandy, the Beach Patrol, made their way to the ring to a huge ovation. the Beach Patrol was an "average" team that had some great victories, but also some devastating defeats. they remembered the last time they faced the tWo. it was at the pay per view TOTAL CONTROL and they lost to Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka. tonight was payback time, and with it, they will be the new Tag Team champions. dressed in red lifeguard type bathing suits, with red boots and sheer tan nylons, they made their way to the ring. they waved to the crowd, then got ready to take on the champions.

the music of the NWO blared and at the top of the ramp stood the WOW Tag Team champions, Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka. Francesca was dressed in a black tWo T-shirt, black shorts, with long black wrestling boots. Ninotchka was dressed in a full black tWo spandex tights, with a form fitting spandex top, complemented by white wrestling boots. with the tag team belts firmly around their waists, they walked towards the ring. this was their first match as champions and already it was a title defense. but, they werent afraid. they wanted to show that the tWo is still the most dominating force in WOW. with Hollywood losing the WOW title, they wanted to make sure the Tag titles stayed with the tWo. they entered the ring and got ready to take on the Beach patrol.

the bell rang, and Francesca and Sandy started the match. as Sandy tried to lock up with Francesca, Francesca kicked her in the midsection, forcing Sandy to hunch over. Francesca followed up with a knee-lift and Sandy fell to the mat. Francesca tried to drop an elbow, but Sandy rolled out of the way and Francesca fell hard onto the mat. Sandy sprang to her feet, and as soon as Francesca stood up, Sandy executed an armdrag takedown. she followed this same manuever several times, then she grabbed Francesca's wrist and flung her across the ropes. as Francesca bounced off the ropes, Sandy connected with a dropkick that sent Francesca to the mat. she then rolled out of the ring to compose herself. Sandy was fired up. she taunted Francesca as Francesca fumed on the outside. she got back onto the ring apron and as Sandy came close to her, Francesca delivered a shoulder through the ropes and into Sandy's stomach. Sandy hunched over and Francesca did a sunset flip over the top rope and pinned Sandy. 1...........2........KICKOUT. Sandy kicked out and as she got up, Francesca nailed her with a clothesline. as Sandy laid on the mat, Francesca made the tag to Ninotchka. the blond Russian got into the ring and began to plant some well placed kicks into Sandy's midsection. she then picked Sandy up by the hair and easily scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. Ninotchka followed up with a legdrop. she went for the cover. 1......2....KICKOUT. Sandy kicked out again. Ninotchka then suplexed Sandy to the mat and dropped her knee in Sandy's throat area. she went for the cover again. 1.......2.....KICKOUT. Sandy was resilient. Ninotchka only smiled. she wanted to punish the "beach bimbo". she motioned for Francesca to raise her boot. she then rammed Sandy's head into Francesca boot and made the tag. Francesca got back into the ring.

"you are so pathetic. you are the true definition of a stupid blond!!" Francesca taunted as she picked up Sandy by the hair. again, she whipped Sandy across the ropes and tried to deliver a clothesline. Sandy ducked and did a flying body press. Francesca kicked out after a 1 count and tried to clothesline Sandy again. Sandy ducked and rolled over to her corner, where she made the tag to Summer. Summer came charging in and clotheslined Francesca repeatedly. Summer was fired up. she whisked Francesca across the ropes and as she jumped to drop kick her, Francesca held onto the ropes. so she never went into the dropkick. Summer hit the mat with a thud. she laid sprawled out and Francesca then straddled her.

"you pathetic bitch!!! did you think you were actually talented? i laugh at your miserable attempt to wrestle!!!" she then began to slap Summer. Summer tried protecting her face with her arms, and as she raised her arms to do this, Francesca saw her smooth, shaven armpits. she then poked her finger into the soft hollow and Summer let out a giggle. "ah, are you ticklish blondie?" Francesca then began to reach her fingers into Summer's armpits and began to tickle poor Summer. Summer began laughing away. she closed her arms, but that only trapped Francesca's hands in her armpits. Summer began going into silent laughter, rocking back and forth on the mat. her shoulders never stayed "pinned" so the referee couldnt make a count. but the tickling was getting to her. her legs were flailing around, her eyes wide open, her mouth wide open, but no laughter coming out. she was in silent laughter and Francesca was really enjoying this.

"ah, ticklish blondie? let's hear you laugh!!! you have some tickly tickly armpits dont you?" Francesca taunted.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Summer roared.

Sandy was banging on the turnbuckle, trying to urge her partner to fight the ticklish sensations. Francesca winked at Ninotchka. Francesca then tickled harder, then stopped. she got up and tagged in her partner. Summer laid on the mat exhausted. she was so happy that the tickling stopped. Ninotchka came in and grabbed Summer's ankle. she then put on the figure four leglock. Summer cried out in pain. first tickling, now pain. Ninotchka smiled evily as she put pressure on Summer's legs. she then looked at Sandy and blew her a kiss. then she turned her attention on Summer's extended boot that sat in her lap.

"i wonder what we have here da?" she asked as she began to unlace Summer's boot.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!! OW!!!!!! NO DONT!!!!!!" Summer begged as she still felt the pressure of the figure four. but she knew what Ninotchka was up to.

Ninotchka's fingers gently plucked the bootlaces one by one until they were loose. she then pulled the red boot off, revealing Summer's nylon clad foot. "as you Americans say, look at the cute little piggies!!!!" she taunted as she tugged each of Summer's toes.

"please dont!!!! i beg you!!! please not my feet!!!" Summer pleaded.

"dont do what? you have such cute feet. i can see how soft and pink they are underneath these nylons. in fact, these nylons look so smooth. so smooth, it probably makes your feet really, really...." Ninotchka began to say.

"....please dont....." Summer moaned.

"...really TICKLISH!!!!!" Ninotchka yelled as her fingers began to grazed the smooth nyloned sole of Summer. Summer instantly roared in laughter. her feet were always ticklish, but these nylons made them really ticklish. Ninotchka began to scratch her nails along the ball of Summer's foot. she saw Summer's toes open and clench shut. she loved how smooth these nylons were. she knew she hit a sensitive spot when she tickled the beginning part of the arch, and Summer's upperbody shot up from the mat and she was now in sitting position. Summer then fell back to the mat and roared in laughter. her arms flailed wildly, trying to grasp at Ninotchka, but to no avail. Ninotchka's nails scratched from the base of her toes, down the ball of the foot, into her arch, off her heel, and back up again.

"STOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY FEEEEEEETTT!!!!" Summer cackled.

Sandy could take no more. she ran into the ring and kicked Ninotchka in the head, forcing Ninotchka to stop tickling and break the hold. the referee ushered Sandy back out the ring. Summer laid on her back, trying to catch her breath. Ninotchka made it over to her corner and tagged in Francesca. Francesca ran towards Summer and grabbed her ankles and flipped her over onto her stomach. she then folded up Summer's legs and began to unlace the other boot. she removed it and stared at Summer's feet.

"awwwwww, look at these precious feet!!! tickle tickle tickle!!" Francesca sang as she began to tickle both of Summer's soles. Summer again broke out into hysterical laughter. her feet wiggled wildly, until Francesca held back the toes of one foot and methodically scraped her nails up and down the length of Summer's sole. Summer's head fell to the mat and she laughed and laughed and laughed. Sandy again ran into the ring and kicked Francesca in the head. Francesca rolled on the canvas, clutching her head. Sandy got back to her corner and urged Summer to make the tag. Summer began to crawl towards her corner. inch by inch, she reached her hand, trying to make the desperate tag. Francesca saw this and tried to grab at Summer's ankles. Summer then used the last of her strength and dove towards the outstretched hand of Sandy. she made the tag and Sandy stormed into the ring. she clotheslined Francesca, then Ninotchka got into the ring. she clotheslined her. Sandy repeated several clotheslines and she was on fire. she then clotheslined Ninotchka over the top rope. she then grabbed Francesca by the hair, then flung her across the ropes. she then ducked down and delivered a back body drop, sending Francesca high into the air, then crashing down onto the mat. Sandy pumped her fist. she then slammed Francesca onto the mat, and climbed the top rope. with the crowd rising to it's feet, Sandy leapt off the top rope, landing her elbow into Francesca's sternum. she made the cover and the ref counted. 1.......2.....kickout. Francesca kicked out!!! Sandy was in disbelief. she banged her hand onto the mat. she then got up and put Francesca into a powerbomb stance. Francesca blocked it and did a back body drop on Sandy. Sandy held her back as she landed on her tailbone. Francesca then crawled back over to her corner and made the tag to Ninotchka.

Ninotchka got into the ring, picked up Sandy by the hair, kicked her midsection, then delivered a pedigree. Sandy laid motionless. Ninotchka decided not to go for the pin. she wanted to humiliate Sandy. she walked over towards Sandy's ankles and folded her legs up. Ninotchka began to tear at the bootlaces. she wanted Sandy's feet now. she pulled off the boots and tossed both of them out of the ring. she stared at Sandy's nyloned covered feet. she took the big toe and bit down hard on it. Sandy yelped as she returned to consciousness. Nintochka then put Sandy in a figure four leglock. Sandy was helpless to resist. Ninotchka then began to tickle the sole fo Sandy's foot. Sandy immediately broke into laughter. her feet were warm and soft and the nylon made her soles even more ticklish. Summer tried to get into the ring, but Francesca intercepted her by spearing her. Francesca then put Summer into the figure four leglock and started to tickle Summer's foot. both Sandy and Summer were laughing hysterically as their feet were being tickled. Francesca buried her finger into Summer's arch, but Ninotchka buried her finger into the toe crevices of Sandy. Sandy lost it. her toes were really sensitive and she laughed very loud. Sandy was begging and pleading for mercy, but Ninotchka wouldnt stop tickling her toes. Sandy tried looking at her corner, but Summer wasnt there. Sandy turned her head and saw that Summer was right next to her, getting her feet tickled, and laughing like a maniac. both Summer and Sandy stared into each other's eyes. there was no escape. the tickling was getting more intense. soon, both Summer and Sandy tapped out. it was a double submission. the bell rang and Francesca and Ninotchka gave a few more tickling strokes to the helpless soles, then stood up. the NWO music blared and they held their tag team belts high into the air. they looked down at the Beach Patrol and laughed. as they left, they stepped on Sandy's and Summer's toes to remind them of their defeat. they also picked up their boots and dropped them onto their stomachs. then they walked to the back, still the Tag Team champions.

*commercial*

Francesca and Ninotchka made it to the tWo locker room. they were greeted with high fives and hugs. they sat down on a couch and water bottles were tossed their way.

"great job you two!!! what a way to hold onto the tag titles!!" Hollywood told them.

"thanks! it was soo easy!!! the dumb patrol had no shot!!!" Francesca replied.

"Da!!! they now know the meaning of the agony of de-feet!!!" Ninotchka chimed in.

"i still cant stand that rat Mclane!!! he gives Riot a title shot, but not me?!!" Hollywood yelled.

"Dont worry, i guarantee Riot will not win the belt. i will make sure of it!! that belt is yours Hollywood. it will be you destroying that imitation of a woman Lana Star for the title." Chyna told her.

"thanks Chyna, but we have to send a message to that blond moron. but first tonight, we have to get rid of Terri Gold. she is so shaken up after losing again, she is easy pickings. in fact, we will get her tonight. George, i know you will beat her, but you really need to humiliate her. take those big ticklish feet of hers and have her screaming!!!" Hollywood told Gorgeous George.

"no problem. Terri Gold and her ticklish feet will never be the same again......" George replied with a smile.

the tWo memmers high fived each other and laughed. this was going to be a night where the tWo shows it's strength!!

UP NEXT: Terri Gold tries to redeems herself!!!

how was this episode? the story is unfolding and believe me, there will be some interesting twists as this story plays out. feedback always appreciated.

still.........not enough upperbody tickling.......come on prime, i'am tired of seeing all of these foot tickling stories. i want upperbody!!!

thanks for the feedback!! however i do want to warn you. this wrestling series will be foot tickling dominated. it always has been, it always will be. there will be some upperbody tickling, but trust me, it will remain predominantly foot tickling. sorry.....

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back