• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Serve Thy Neighbor!! F/m (explicit)

Glovelover

TMF Regular
"SERVE THY NEIGHBOR!!" - By Glovelover

“Kris warned me about this…..” Was all that was going through Eric’s head.

Tied and stretched spread eagle to his neighbor’s king sized bed, Eric was unable to move and could only quiver while a long, fluffy ostrich feather glided over the surface of his naked body. Completely aroused for quite some time by now, Eric’s completely erect cock throbbed each time the feather approached and made contact with his ultra sensitive flesh. The woman wielding the feather completely relished tormenting this young man from a most risqué opportunity that began unfolding over the past few months.

Within seconds of this woman securing the first restraint, Eric quickly realized his neighbor Elaine had experience with the kinkier activities adults indulged and as each limb became tethered, he had released all control to her as this night was going down a completely different path than what he ever envisioned would happen.

“I warned you about her!…” Kris’s voice spoke again rain in Eric’s mind as the fluffy feather glided, tickled, and explored his flesh. 

Eric and Kris moved into the development only a couple years ago. Elaine who lived next door had been divorced several years back and was about twenty years older than them. They all got along as good neighbors do, and the conversations never branched much beyond the ‘Hellos’ and ‘How are things?’ exchanged after work, particularly those times when they were taking their dog out or during evening walks. Elaine though was a bit of a flirt and Kris would often remind Eric that her charm could have alternative intentions and he needed to be careful around her. Eric though always enjoyed their brief conversations and felt so comfortable chatting with Elaine, even more so than the other neighbors closer to his age.

As things happen, their friendship became more and more flirtatious as the months went by. Being male, Eric could not help but to enjoy looking at Elaine’s figure as they would talk or those times when she would arrive home and retrieve her mail. There was rarely a day Elaine was not wearing a dress or skirt and his eyes would quickly find her when the steps of her heels or sometimes boots could be heard. Elaine apparently spent a fortune on nylons and heels because her legs always looked exquisite and the years of wearing heels had shaped her calves perfectly. Thus for Eric, Elaine was quite a tantalizing distraction since he fancied women’s legs so much!

Yet despite his Kris’s warnings, Eric and his neighbor Elaine allowed their neighborly friendship to progress more and even began emailing each other occasionally. At first, these were confined to humorous email forwards and rarely ventured from that.

Then as the fall months set in, even Eric started to notice even more attention from his neighbor. Although brief, Elaine began sending emails to Eric that were slightly more personable. They were just a ‘touch’ beyond the innocent chit/chat and contained flattering statements about him or even suggesting coming over sometime for a glass of wine some evening if he has no plans or is ever interested. Perhaps it was because the two of them seemed to ‘click’ so well, always having something to say. It goes that way sometimes, people just click.

Finally, a particularly hard week ended for Eric & Kris and they looked forward to their weekend! Kris had made plans for a Girls Night Out which happened once or twice per month. Eric on the other hand had poker plans but his fell apart at the last minute. Thus Eric looked forward to relaxing at home with beer in hand while he and their dog relaxed in the family room. While walking the dog before dinner, Elaine returned home and Eric shared their agenda. Elaine offered that perhaps later he could come over for that drink? Elaine had a dinner meeting from work, but did not expect it to last very long and if home early enough, she could call and see if he would still be interested?

That was the first ever suggestion of a phone call or an actual get-together they made. Still, it did not cause him any concern as it was a bit of an ego booster to have this older woman wish to spend time with him.

Thus, once the telephone rang that evening and he heard her voice on the other end, Eric could not help but to accept her invitation and go over. He was showered and ready for the night wearing just his comfy sweats. He wanted to change first, however Elaine suggested he come over just as he was. Therefore, with corkscrew and stopper in hand, Eric retrieved a bottle from their wine rack and went next door Elaine’s.

Eric was much too naive and had he known what was really awaiting beyond her door, he would have likely not have had the courage to ring her doorbell.

“Hello Neighbor!” Elaine said in a most enthusiastic tone with a smile as the door opened.

She had not changed yet from her dinner meeting and Eric instantly felt underdressed.

In a matter of minutes, the bottle was uncorked, their glasses were filled and each sat on a soft, plush couch in her living room. Sitting next to Elaine had its distractions. Sitting with her legs crossed while wearing a shorter skirt, became quite the tease for Eric. His eyes kept looking at the soft, silky fabric of her nylons and his stares would travel down her calves to her heels, hoping to catch a glimpse of it dangling from her toe.

Eric also became distracted by items Elaine left on the coffee table which consisted of her car keys and a pair of leather gloves. Normally, a regular pair of woman’s winter gloves would not distract him, however these were quite different. They appeared to be thin, unlined leather gloves which when worn would extend almost to a woman’s elbow. The gloves clearly matched the class and sophistication of Elaine’s fashion style and he could not help but to imagine her wearing them.

Their conversation started casual, discussing more details about their jobs. However, with each sip of the wine, the alcohol began overtaking them and the conversation drifted towards more personal topics. With the distraction and curiosity getting the best of him, Eric could not help but to ask about the gloves on the coffee table and complimented her since they clearly seemed to fit her sophisticated style.

“Oh, I just Adore Gloves!” Elaine reacted with a bright expression in response to Eric’s compliment and then reached to pick them up.

“….I would wear gloves more publicly, but unfortunately they are not in style, particularly around these parts.”

To Eric’s surprise, Elaine began gliding them on while describing her other gloves. Clearly, Eric was mesmerized watching her glide them on and how they looked in combination with her skirt, blouse, and pearls. He also began visualizing the long opera length gloves she described. Her enthusiasm with gloves clearly ‘tickled’ a button within him and she too picked up on it as well.

“Perhaps if I lived in a larger city, they would not stand out as they do around these parts.”

Elaine could tell Eric was fascinated by her gloves, thus she decided to leave them on as a tease. His reaction was also a green light for something else that she intended to bring up privately with him if the opportunity arose.

“You know, sometimes I mistakenly receive your mail which most times doesn't mean anything.” Elaine mentioned.

“However this particular one arrived the other week that is……well?…Most intriguing….” Elaine said while opening the end table next to her.

The large grey wrapper was instantly recognizable to Eric and caused a jolt of adrenaline to form within his body.

“Would you mind opening it Eric?……..I’m a little curious?” Elaine said with a curious smile.

Eric honestly was much too embarrassed to open it in front of anyone as its contents contained a very private secret of his. However Elaine pressed again using a more direct tone which essentially left him with no choice but to comply.

The embarrassment grew more and more inside Eric while the glossy cover of a most Risque Publication emerged from the envelope. Elaine looked down at the magazine and the title alone confirmed her own suspicion as to what was inside the envelope.

“Now what is a nice, upstanding, young, gentleman like yourself doing purchasing publications like those?” Elaine asked Eric in a shameful tone.

“You don’t actually engage in those activities?…..Do you?” Asking in a more quiet tone.

Eric did not know what to say and despite the erotic visual of the Leather-Clad Professional Dominatrix on the cover of the Publication he could only feel ashamed knowing that Elaine was discovering this private secret of his.

Elaine though quickly noticed Eric’s embarrassment and began reassuring him that while these activities are not mainstream, more people engage in them than most realize. Taking her glass of wine and sitting next to him, Elaine reached around Eric and gave him a reassuring hug.

“Its Ok and don’t be ashamed.” She said softly with a smile.

“I already had an idea because I do know of that particular publisher listed in small print on the envelope.” Elaine said pointing with her gloved finger.

It was a bit of an awkward silence until Elaine gave him another hug.

“So, why don’t we page through this publication while you tell me more about… ‘Yourself’?” Elaine said with a wink.

Elaine’s comforting gestures helped Eric began to feel more comfortable and less embarrassed giving him a sense of relief. Her accepting demeanor helped Eric open up and share some basic details about his interests and how they began. He even shared with Elaine that he did actually consult a Dominatrix who was local. It was a secret of his and while his wife Kris knew of these alternative interests, she was not aware that Eric had gone to that extent. They paged through the publication and from the commentary between the two of them, Elaine grew a real sense of what exactly tickled his buttons and since they were relatively harmless, became determined herself to push them more.

Feeling a bit relieved inside that his secret was out and that Elaine was acceptable to it, the erotic content also became a bit much for him to control and he could not help but to become sexually aroused. Elaine’s hand continually found itself on his leg and instinctively, she would caress or squeeze his leg. For Eric though, he could not help but feel her squeezes tickle to the point that he flinched and laughed from one of her squeezes.

“Oh I’m sorry!” Elaine reacted while laughing from his reaction.

“Are you Ticklish?”

“I’m afraid so.” Eric chuckled.

“Well, I’ll have to remember that then.” She said looking back at the publication and resuming periodic squeeze-tickling his leg.

By this time, Eric’s erection was rock hard and completely noticeable through his sweatpants. Going with the flow, Elaine stepped up the tickling using both hands with the one on his knee and the other on his side which resulted in him breaking down more in laughter while trying to squirm away.

“My, You are one very ticklish young man!!!”

Elaine continued tickling him for a few more seconds and then stopped. Eric began settling down, however his erection was now completely vivid through his sweats. Failing to respect that line, Elaine’s gloved hand slithered into his sweats and found his swollen cock!

“Oh My God!!!” Eric moaned from the pleasurable sensation of her gloved hand on his genitals, his eyes closing and his head leaning back on the couch. Elaine enjoyed pleasuring him while also feeling the rigid hardness of his cock and could actually feel his warmth through the thin leather gloves.

“I believe I may be teasing you just a little too much I’m afraid.” Elaine said as she removed her gloved hand from his crotch and got up from the couch.

“I must use the powder room for a little so you can calm yourself down a little Ok?” Elaine chuckled as she walked out of the room and down the hall.

Eric’s eyes just watched her from behind walking out, admiring her figure and her attire, particularly those leather gloves on her arms. He wondered if it would be best to calm down and prepare to leave for the evening since his visit already had gotten quite out of hand. Closing the publication and placing it on the coffee table, Eric closed his eyes again and tried blanking out what just happened between him and his older next door neighbor.

It took only a couple minutes for Elaine to return and she mistakenly thought Eric may have fallen asleep.

“Cant take a little excitement?” Elaine said sarcastically.

Eric’s eyes opened immediately since he was not sleeping.

“No, just trying to calm down some….” Eric replied but deep down was glad she was back.

Elaine had freshened up and took this opportunity to retrieve another pair of her gloves since Eric fancied them. To keep within the style of her skirt and blouse, Elaine was carrying a pair of ivory, elbow length vintage leather gloves. When Elaine resumed her position next to Eric he noticed that she had applied a new application of lipstick which intensified her seductive expression. Elaine carefully removed her black leather gloves and then glided on her ivory gloves. Eric sat there speechless watching her actions as they turned him on even more.

“I see we are still a tad bit excited here.” Elaine reacted while rubbing the groin area of his sweatpants.

Then in a more bold move, Elaine pulled open his sweats to get a glimpse of his erect cock then dove her gloved hand in another time to fondle him directly again.

“Mmmmmm…… A young man who shaves……You are sure full of surprises tonight Eric!” Elaine said with a look of approval.

Eric leaned back again on the couch and closed his eyes again.

“Why don’t we move this party into the other room, shall we?” Elaine seductively whispered into his ear with a warm smile.

Eric was completely savoring the pleasure of her gloved manipulations on his genitals and could not respond!

“I promise you wont be disappointed Eric…….and understand completely those ‘Other Interests’ you enjoy.”

With his excitement making it impossible to resist, Eric obliged and they made their way to a bedroom upstairs. The evenings torment coupled with the anticipation that awaited made watching her sexy legs from behind even more special. His hope that awaited upstairs was to kiss, fondle and worship her feet in those soft, silky nylons.

There were candles already lit in the room which made for a most erotic aura in the room, however what caught Eric’s attention immediately was the large four poster bed! But not just the bed, but the additional attachments that clearly were intended for the evening. Elaine had attached ropes to the massive posts with each having a leather restraint cuff attached.

Eric stood and stared at the bed in a bit of a shock seeing the restraints as this was the first confirmation Elaine shared that she too was not as innocent as she appeared. Bondage did appeal to Eric, however he did not anticipate it becoming a part of the evening’s activities. Elaine stood behind him then pressed her body next to his. Her gloved hand again slithering into his sweats to fondle his cock to help convince him.

“Take off all your clothes……” Elaine whispered into his ear.

“…..and I will introduce you to a Dominatrix…” Saying while pumping his cock.
“……Who is not in that listing of yours!”

Eric could not believe his ears by her proposition, however her effective seduction had him so turned on and horny that there was no way of resisting. He was completely under her spell.

Elaine helped him off with his clothes and then led him to the bed.

She tethered each limb to a bedpost and pulled each tight and in just a matter of seconds, Eric had surrendered absolute control to his older neighbor. Being seduced as he had just been by Elaine was a personal fantasy come true and was more erotic in the sense that she was wearing simply her everyday Professional attire. Moreover, Elaine looked completely Elegant, Sexy and Seductive wearing the gloves! Eric’s Glove and Nylon fetish had allowed himself to fall into Elaine’s trap and had no knowledge what was to come next. All he hoped would happen now was Elaine to continue tormenting his flesh with those gloves and allow him the opportunity to worship her feet.

Picking up a remote control, Elaine clicked a button lighting a cozy fireplace in the room.

“I want you to stay nice and warm while I slip into something a little more ‘appropriate’ for our time together!” Elaine said grabbing his swollen cock and pumping it a few times before stepping out to an adjoining bathroom.

Eric’s heart was pounding as he realized what all had gone down in the course of the last hour. He was beyond turned on by the reality of his older neighbor seducing and then binding him to her bed. The real reality of the consequences nor her actual intentions had yet to enter into his head. However, the mystery of not knowing what was yet to come became very exciting to him!

After a few moments going by, the light clicked off in the adjoining bathroom and then the sound of a woman’s heels could be heard approaching. Eric’s anticipation grew more and more along with his cock regaining its fully erect condition while laying helplessly tied to the bed. Until finally, Mistress Elaine emerged!

“Oh My God!” Eric said silently to himself gasping from the sight of a Leather Clad Woman entering the room.

Elaine had changed into a Leather Corset Mini-Dress with Boots up to her knees. She wore long black opera length gloves, and a think leather mask. Her lips were freshly painted with Blood Red Lipstick. She slowly stepped closer and closer to Eric, then placed each gloved hand on her hips in a commanding posture. The transformation she had just made from Elegant Neighbor to Leather Clad Dominatrix was incredible and she was almost unrecognizable.

“So?……My young neighbor fancies a Dominatrix?” Elaine asked in a confident, quiet tone.

The white of her eyes with the mask coupled with the lipstick made her expression appear completely evil. Eric could still not get over Elaine’s transition and instinctively responded “Y…..Yes Mistress……”

“Well my dearest Eric, I adore a submissive man and am so curious to see how much control you can exhibit while serving my wishes?” Saying as she was now standing next to him with her gloved hands still on her hips looking down on him with a sadistic smirk on her face.

Eric’s eyes could not help but to look up her Mini-Dress, trying to see what she was wearing underneath until she walked slowly to the one vase in the room.

Looking back at her helpless victim, Elaine smiled then retrieved a long, fluffy ostrich feather from the vase and returned to the bed.

“So as I recall earlier this evening, we’re a wee bit Ticklish now aren't we?”

Elaine smiled while her gloved hand began tormenting Eric’s naked body with the long, fluffy feather. The feather glided ever so slowly over his flesh, stimulating his nerve endings. Eric’s body could not help but to squirm in reaction to this sensuous torment and occasionally could not help but to shiver and chuckle periodically as the feather tickled his ultra sensitive areas. His cock was completely erect and it throbbed each time the feather took its turn in that area.

“Did I ever mention that I particularly adore tying up a man who is….. Ticklish?” Elaine smiled.

From the flirtations Elaine made earlier that evening coupled with her last statements caused Eric to begin panicking since he was naked, completely helpless, and as she learned earlier, extremely ticklish. Should her intentions be to seriously tickle him while restrained so tightly would be the death of him. Eric was much too ticklish and as the feather glided over his body, he feared Elaine was just toying with him now and would soon reduce him to a thrashing, hysterical mess! The panic of that possibility grew more and more in his brain.

“Ms……..Elaine………Please? You’re not going to?…..” Eric asked shaking his head in protest.

“Tickle you?” Elaine replied as she paid no mind to Eric and watched the feather glide over his skin.

“Oh Yes!………..Most severely!…….and in due time…..” She smiled.

Hearing her confirmation made an ice cold chill flow through his body knowing his neighbor had seduced him into her own diabolical trap.

“Kris warned me about this…..” Eric thought to himself, pulling at his bonds.

Kris’s warning was real and now had meaning and Eric had no one to blame but himself.

Eric started wondering how late it was and when Kris would be returning home from the night? Being tied up and helpless, he feared Elaine would keep him there well past Kris’s return, thus creating quite the controversy.

“Elaine……..Mistress…….” Eric stammered.

“I…..I don’t know if we should be doing this??……..And I am afraid my wife may be coming home soon.” He pleaded.

“Then she may finally learn the truth……….about yourself……” Elaine saying with a distant smile while concentrating on the ostrich feather.

“I am sure she will wonder once returning home……”

“Where you are?…….”

“And why your car is still there?……..”

“She may then go outside to look around…….”

“And still not find you……”

Elaine was completely exhibiting a completely different ‘persona’ now, mysterious and confident.

“She may then hear a strange sound in the nights silence……”

“Then notice it is coming from my house…….”

“As the sound of your voice is heard……”

Elaine puts down the feather, gets up on the bed, and then straddles him. She towers over him, looking down at him. The visual of Elaine wearing her Leather, Gloves, and Mask towering over him is so erotic while also terrifying at the same time as her story unfolds.

“Pleading and begging for mercy……”

“While at the same time you are laughing most hysterically!!!”

Elaine begins wiggling her gloved fingers in the air as his worst fear becomes reality!

Indeed, her intent is to Tickle Him and as her story predicted Eric began howling and laughing once her finger tips made contact with his sides!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Eric was instantly hysterical but could not thrash due to the weight of her body sitting on top of him.

“I’ve always love having a Tickle Slave…..” Elaine cooed while her fingertips tickled and tickled his flesh.

“You’re going to be my new Tickle Slave arent' you Eric?” Elaine asked with a gleeful smile.

Naturally the tickling and agony created the wrong response with him as he pleaded “NO!!” over and over desperately wanting the tickling to stop as most people typically do from the onset.

“No? Is that how you respond to your Mistress?” Saying as her fingers began tickling him even harder.

“NO!….HAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..NO!….HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA….NO!……HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Eric pleaded but was actually digging himself even a deeper hole.

“No? Are you telling your Mistress No?” Elaine said while her fingertips began to explore other areas of his body.

It was as though he could not control his words. Eric was trying to answer in a positive way, yet the Tickling caused him to use that two letter negative over and over again.
She loved that he was failing miserably with her little word game and it gave her more of an opportunity to continue more and more with his Tickle Torture.

Elaine climbed off her ticklish victim and began squeeze tickling his legs since she found those ticklish spots earlier that night. As her squeezes got closer and closer to his hips, Eric went absolutely ballistic trying to get away from her hands.

Again, all he could yell was “NO! NO! NO!” between the gales in his laughter.

“No……No…….No is just unacceptable Eric………”

Elaine continued to mercilessly tickle torture her young neighbor and playing her devious word game until the point finally arrived that he was saying “YES!” to anything she asked! This became so comical that even Elaine too was laughing hysterically herself. She would also stop periodically during the tickling to diabolically fuck with his mind with statements as:

“Funny? Did I just hear a car pull into your driveway…”

Eventually, she decided it was time to grant her young tickle slave some mercy and allowed him to finally settle down. As he calmed down, Elaine removed her leather boots and then instinctively granted Eric what he ultimately wished for, to worship her feet! Her soft, nylon clad feet were indeed aromatic and sweaty after wearing the boots. Elaine pressed them all over his face and commanded him to kiss and worship them as a good slave would. During the severe tickling, Eric’s cock went flaccid however it quickly grew hard again as he worshipped her feet. Gathering some pillows, she made a comfortable spot for herself at the footboard. Once she moved herself into a better position, Elaine began giving her neighbor a slow, erotic foot job to again torment Eric’s genitals.

“Now we will see what kind of self control you possess my new slave.” Ms Elaine said as her silky feet rubbed and manipulated his hard, excited cock.

“If you cum, I will resume tickling you and continue throughout the night as I would do to my new Tickle Slave…….If you resist, then I will release you.”

This was simply an impossible challenge and Eric was terrified at the threat of more of her sadistic tickling. Both the visual and real stimulation of her nylon feet tormenting his cock was much too strong for him to control the inevitable climax building within. Moreover, being restrained as he was made resisting a climax even more difficult. Simply put, Elaine was completely in control of his body and easily could push him over that edge. Elaine worked her silky feet and stimulated his flesh getting him more and more closer to climax. Panic formed more and more in his head as the pleasureful sensations of the climax grew closer and closer.

Within minutes, the inevitable happened and a stream of semen shot hard from his shaft!!

“Thats a good Tickle Slave……..Cum for your Mistress!!” Elaine said smiling at him.

Her feet still massaged his cock while his climax diminished. At the same time, she removed her long, opera gloves and watched him savor the pleasure.

“Does my new slave want to see how Deadly my nails can be?”

Forgetting his place again, Eric responded incorrectly which instantly earned Elaine’s wrath!

“NO?” Elaine said as her fingernails began tickling his sides. “Was that a No?”

For Eric, the tickle stimulations of her fingernails were absolutely unbearable making him scream and laugh instantly!. His body violently reacted since this tickling, particularly after just ejaculating was just absolutely unbearable!!

This became that moment Elaine warned Eric of before. He was screaming, pleading, begging between gales of hysterical laughter as Elaine severely tickle tortured him! Had Kris actually been outside, Eric’s cries would be heard.

Fortunately for Eric, Elaine was not completely sadistic and subjected him to this form of tickling for only a few minutes, just to make her point. When she finally stopped, Eric was completely exhausted and didn't even move while she removed the restraints. She briefly left him but returned soon after, the mask was removed and she laid down, held Eric, and comforted him.

“I hope that was not too much for you?” Elaine said softly while caressing his skin.

“But I believe we share a unique connection….and hope we can continue exploring this further in the future?” She added.

Eric was still exhausted and quietly agreed even though she scared the daylights out of him with the tickling. Elaine was a very attractive older woman living right next door who clearly shared an interest in the more ‘Risque’ activities adults enjoyed. Perhaps too, she had just opened his eyes to expand his own interests?

It took him a little while to regain his strength, get dressed and get ready to head back home.

Eric kneeled on the floor at her feet one more time but she had him stand to give each other a very long hug. He thanked her one last time for her invitation as she held the front door and he made his way home. Fortunately for Eric, Kris did not yet return home so Eric quickly had another hot shower. The scratches from Elaine’s fingernails could still be seen on his flesh, thus he quickly got into bed, reflected more on what had all happened that evening, and then eventually fell asleep.

Days afterwards, Eric noticed another ironic thing occurring since the night Elaine severely tickled him. Each time he recalled the horrific reality of being tied helpless and sadistically tickled or came across anything that included tickling, butterflies began forming deep in his stomach and he could feel his cock getting hard.

Perhaps Eric was indeed Elaine’s new Tickle Slave!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back