• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Their Classmate's Secret Discovered: Part 2

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Part one here: Their Classmate's Secret Discovered

-

“What's going on is that we just learned something very fascinating about Mally,” Sandra said mischievously.

“Oh?” asked Liss. She was 5’5” with curly blonde hair and brown eyes and wore a tight-fitting black cotton shirt, jeans and black flats.

“Noo….you guys…” Mallory protested, not wanting her secret to go any further.

“Well, you know how Mally is super-studious and serious all the time?” Blaine asked tauntingly.

Liss laughed. “I guess, yes, she is…”

“Well,” said Blaine, still sitting on Mally’s legs on the couch. “We found out how to make her laugh!”

“Oh?” said Liss, looking a little more intrigued.

“You see,” Blaine said, now playing it up for all it was worth, “Now we all can understand Mally much better. You might have noticed that a lot of times she gets annoyed if you come up and talk to her while she’s studying or doing work in the lab, because she’s sooooo studious and professional, more than any of us in the whole cohort. But the whole reason she acts that way is that she doesn’t want anyone to know her biiiigggg secret…..that she’s TICKLISH!!!” With that Blaine started wildly scribbling her fingernails on both of Mallory’s soles using both hands.

Mallory, who had been trying to sit up as much as she could to look presentable and less vulnerable when Liss and Vanessa had walked in the room, immediately threw her had back and cackled maniacally, her loud and very unladylike cackle then dissolving into hysterical giggles.

“You see,” Blaine said, continuing to tickle vigorously, “Mally tries to impress all of her professors and the heads of the department by coming across so put together and smart and professional. But really, if they only knew that she could be reduced to giggles like a little girl with just a few wiggles of a finger, what in the world would they think of her then?” Blaine was clearly letting out some built up hostility toward her friend and classmate.

“No - HAHAHA - NO Blaiinnee!!!!” Mally pleaded as Blaine focused her fingers right underneath Mally’s toes on both feet.

Vanessa stood and watched with a shocked look on her face, as if in disbelief. She had long brown hair, freckles, blue eyes, and stood 5’8”. Vanessa and Blaine were both on the young side in their cohort at twenty-five, while Sandra was twenty-seven. Mallory and Liss were both thirty.

Liss, meanwhile, looked intrigued, walking closer to the couch with a smile on her face, as if to get a better view of the action.

Sandra picked right up on Blaine’s teasing. “Hmm….maybe I should walk down the hall and see which of our teachers are in their offices…maybe they’d be interested in seeing this. They always say they want to know who we are as people, not just as academics.”

Mally continued to laugh lightly, mirroring Blaine’s now-lighter tickles up and down her soles. It was as if Blaine had slowed down her tickling she could be sure that Mally heard every word of their taunting. “Noo you guys…hahaheeeee…enoughhhh…” Mally giggled and begged.

Just then Mallory’s research lab supervisor, Sharon, walked into the lounge. Sharon was just a few years older than Mallory and although Sharon was faculty and Mallory’s supervisor, their relationship was friendly and mostly casual. Sharon was very attractive, blonde with blue eyes, 5’10” with long legs. She wore a dark blue blouse and black pants. On her size nine-and-a-half feet were black pumps.

“I heard some commotion in here! What is going on, ladies??” Her questioning tone was playful but did contain a hint of alarm.

“Oh, nothing,” said Blaine with feigned innocence. “Just having a little bit of fun to blow off some steam after all our hard work, Sharon!”

Sharon smiled at Blaine’s obvious attempt to cover up mischief. “Oh, is that so?”

“They’re tickling Mally!” Vanessa blurted out, almost as if she were a young girl telling the teacher on her friends. She clearly felt a great deal of sympathy for Mally’s predicament, almost to the extent that one got the impression she couldn’t bare it.

“Ohhh-hoo really?” Sharon said with an inadvertent chuckle, as if what she heard genuinely surprised her and also made her somewhat uncomfortable.

“Just a leetle-beeeet….” Sandra said, playfully putting on a funny accent. “She is very very tee-ka-leeeessshh!”

Mallory blushed. Sharon walked up to the couch and saw more clearly how tousled Mally’s hair was and how red her face was. “Now ladies,” she said with a calm but firm tone, “Come on now. This isn’t middle school! I’m sure Mallory doesn’t appreciate being tortured.” She leaned in and said to Mally in a hushed voice, “I know how you feel, I hate being tickled.”

Mally smiled gratefully, relieved someone was finally breaking the scene up. Sharon then stepped back and glanced at Mally’s feet, then walked over to them. Blaine was still sitting on Mally’s legs.

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen your feet, Mally,” she remarked. “They’re pretty!” She softly brushed her palm and fingers against Mally’s toes as if to accentuate her remark. Mally gasped and curled her toes, then scrunched them tightly.

“Oh!” Sharon said, genuinely surprised. She looked at Mally with a raised eyebrow as if to say, “Really?” Then she said, “You are really ticklish!”

“Told you!” said Sandra. “All Blaine did was hug her and Mally was going ballistic!”

Sharon laughed at the absurdity of the image. “I’m sure it wasn’t -“

“YES it is!!” Blaine exclaimed. “Watch!!” Still sitting on Mally’s legs, she reached over to touch Mally’s right side. She placed her hand down, saying, “Just gently touching the side….” She was interrupted by Mally bursting into laughter.

“See!!” Blaine said excitedly. “You can’t touch her anywhere!!”

Sharon laughed again, this time harder with both genuine amazement and nervousness, and then for a second looked away to the side, as if in disbelief - or, maybe, it was that the scene made her too uncomfortable.

Anyway, Blaine, that wasn’t supposed to be a cue,” Sharon said with a scolding look. “I was just commenting on how it’s strange to work so closely with someone almost every day, and then realize - here’s this part of their body you’ve never even seen before! You don’t really wear sandals, do you, Mal?”

“Um…I guess not to school very much…” Mally said uncomfortably.

Her toes were painted a very deep purple - almost black. Both her second and third toes were long - nearly as long as the big toe. Her feet were size nine - although because she herself preferred the idea of smaller feet, she liked to say eight or eight-and-a-half. Sharon’s observation was correct - Mally’s feet were very pretty. There was something about her just lying on the couch with her pink, soft, bare soles so exposed - not to mention immobilized due to Blaine’s position - that felt incredibly provocative, almost inappropriate for the psychology department lounge.

“It’s just so funny,” Sharon was surprised as she spoke how she found that she couldn’t even help herself drive home this point again and again, even though she didn’t really know why she felt so struck by it. “This whole part of you I hadn’t even seen before, after almost two years! Somehow it just feels surprising, or unusual!” She again reached out and touched Mallory’s foot, this time rubbing her palm upward against her sole and then lightly rubbing each of Mallory’s toes between her thumb and first two fingers.

Mally tensed up her whole body and reached forward urgently, like she was desperate to push Blaine off of her or that somehow she might suddenly have go-go-gadget arms that were long enough to reach Sharon’s hands and push them away. But laughter quickly overtook her as she scrunched her toes as tight as she could to try to protect herself and then collapsed backward onto the couch again laughing uncontrollably.

Just then, Kurt, one of the department faculty, walked in. Kurt was in his mid-forties, with messy brown hair and a brown beard. He was 5’7”, slightly heavyset, and had a natural nutty-professor quality about him. He always seemed slightly disheveled and apprehensive. But he was also very intelligent, funny, and friendly. He was Sandra’s faculty mentor and the two of them had quite a quirky, playful relationship.

“What’s going on in here?” he asked, looking confused and curious.

Sharon quickly pulled her hands away from Mally’s feet.

“Kurt, we found out Mally is soooooo ticklish!” Sandra exclaimed, sounding almost overwhelmed with glee.

Mally covered her face with her hands. Now half her classmates and two of the department faculty members Knew.

“Oh, really? Wow!” Kurt exclaimed. “You know, that’s amazing. It just hit me! I’d been thinking about what my next research project should be on and just when you said that I thought, ‘Wow, no one has really done much research on the psychology of tickling’ - that’s a gold mine right there! I knew it would come to me! Mally, maybe you could be one of my subjects!”

Mally shivered at the thought. “Um, I don’t - I don’t think that would be so good..” were all the words she could manage.

“Okay okay, fair enough, well maybe you could help me with it, be my assistant. Since you’re so knowledgeable on the subject, it seems.”

“Hey!” Sandra interjected. “I’m your research assistant!”

“True, true…well you could both help!”

“Um…” Mally still wasn’t so keen on being involved with anything that had to do with tickling. “I don’t…um…I don’t know…I think I’d need to think about it…”

“Well, think about it. It could be really great! Who else here is ticklish and wants to be a subject in the study?” He was obviously quite excited about his new idea for a groundbreaking study.

Liss and Vanessa both stared at the floor, avoiding eye contact with anyone else in the room.

Sharon’s face turned bright red and she stared blankly out the window, praying the moment would somehow just pass.

Blaine, never one for awkward silences, quickly jumped in and said, “Wellll I’m ticklish but not really all that much, NOTHING like Mally. I don’t think I’d make a very good subject.”

Kurt looked back and forth at the other three expectantly. They still wouldn’t look at him. “Ladies? We could be making history here…..”

“Ummm….” said Liss. “I’m just so busy right now…”

“I’m so busy, too…” said Vanessa, still looking down.

“I have my own projects that I’m -“ Sharon couldn’t finish before Kurt interrupted her.

“You three are ticklish!!! I can see it in your faces!!! Come on now, it won’t be bad! It’s for the good of science! We’ll go easy on you! Sandra will go easy on you!”

“Umm….it doesn’t seem like Sandra is the kind of tickler who goes easy on you….” Liss said, backing away from the group, toward the door. Vanessa followed nervously, then bolted out before Liss even got there. Kurt turned toward Liss and wiggled his hands at her, “air tickling” her. She shrieked and laughed and stumbled out the door, then ran down the hallway.

Kurt then started walking toward Sharon slowly, hands wiggling. The students all stared in disbelief, mouths wide open, at the site of one of their faculty members threatening his colleague with tickles. Sharon began backing away, saying, “No no no no no….Kurt….” and then broke into giggles. “My brother used to do this - hahahaha - Kurt - hahahahahahahaahahaha - you don’t even have to touch me and I - hahahahahahahaha” She looked terrified, and while he was still three feet from her, she turned and bolted for the door. Her right pump slipped off in the process, revealing her own gorgeous, long slender foot, pink and sweaty, with red nail polish on her toes. She went to go put it back on but saw Kurt still coming at her, fingers wiggling, and she decided it wasn’t worth it. She darted out the door with only one shoe on.

Kurt laughed maniacally at the way the three women had responded, then picked up Sharon’s shoe. “Ummm…she left her SHOE BEHIND!” He laughed. Then he remarked, “Oohhh, very hot and sweaty!” Then he himself headed to the door. “Alright you two,” he said, looking at Sandra and Mally. “We’ll talk. Think about it, Mally!” With that, he walked out.

“Well look at that,” said Sandra. “We’re going to revolutionize the field of psychology thanks to you being ohhh-soooooo ticklish, Mally!” She reached down and tickled Mally’s tummy and sides ferociously for ten seconds as Mally laughed even harder than any of the times before.

Sandra smiled, “Gosh! This is just too fun! We’re going to have to make this a regular thing!”

“For sure!” Blaine said, reaching over and tickling Mally’s soles again briefly, then leaning her head toward Mally’s left foot and putting her lips around Mally’s big toe. Mally’s face displayed complete and utter shock as she burst into hysterics again, this time letting out shrieks in between her laughter.

“What a tasty big toe!!!” Blaine said, standing up, leaning over and kissing Mally on the forehead, and then turning and walking on the door, Sandra right behind her.

“See ya later Mally!” Sandra called. “We’ll have to talk all about the tickle study soon. I can tell you’re excited!” She wiggled her fingers at Mally as she walked out the door. Mally instinctively wrapped her own arms around her chest, covering her sides.

She was finally alone in the lounge but it was as if she could still feel all of the tickles reverberating through her body. She shivered again and tried to take deep breaths to calm herself down. She wiggled her toes, like she was trying to get all the tickles out. Then she stood up, put her shoes on, and nervously left the lounge, carefully trying to avoid anyone who might pounce again.

Thank you both, glad you liked it.

I really appreciate hearing the feedback. It keeps the inspiration for sharing stories alive :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back