• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Service with a Smile- M/F, F/F, F/M

TheSolemnOne

TMF Expert
Ding
“Order up!”
It was another busy night at The Munchies. The last orders began to roll out as the night drew to a close, and Marsha couldn’t be happier. After a long week of endless lectures and research, all she wanted to do was head back to her studio apartment and crash on the futon.

“You can start cleaning up your section now Marsha, you only have one more customer” her boss yelled as he pulled on of the cash drawers from the register. Without hesitation, Marsha began to sweep, mop, and clean her tables in anticipation of her last customers’ departure.

For the past four Thursdays, the same customer has been the last to leave the restaurant. He sat at the same table, ordered the same food, and never said anything out of the ordinary. While his presence was preventing Marsha from dashing out of the door, he always left a generous $20 bill for his $10.75 check. Marsha often wonder what his story was since he rarely said more than

“Thank You” and “Get home safely”. He was around 40 years old, tall, well dressed, and often displayed the mannerisms of a distinguished gentleman. Why would he want to visit a dump diner in Northern Virginia? Because of the area where the diner was located, Marsha assumed that we was either a wealthy businessman or a federal government employee.

“Excuse me miss, may I have my check please?” he asked as he gathered the napkin from his lap. Marsha hurried to the register to retrieve his check and, upon returning, was greeted with a $50 bill.

“Keep the change. It is admirable that you work and you are in school. I am an alumni of GW myself. Stick with it.” Marsha was elated and would have never guessed that her weathered GW lanyard would earn her a 400% tip!

“Thank you so much! You don’t know how much this means to me.” Marsha said as she tried to fight back her tears of joy. “Don’t mention it. I was in your shoes once and I know that it can get rough at times. Enjoy the rest of your evening and here is my card. I host a private party every Saturday at my home in McLean. If you would like to make a few extra dollars as a waitress, give me a call. My name is Raymond, by the way” as he extended his hand. “I am

Marsha, it is a pleasure to meet you. I would love to make some extra money” she said as she shook his hand. “Great. Text me and I will send you the address. You can wear a black shirt and black pants. The wait staff supervisor will provide you with everything else you will need.”

Marsha counted her tips and punched out for the day. She sent Raymond a text and he promptly replied with the address. He also added that Marsha would have to sign a Non-Disclosure form upon arrival. Even though Marsha was perplexed by the need for a NDA, the extra money would be nice. What’s the worst that can happen? Raymond seemed like a nice guy.

Saturday had arrived and Marsha had just finished her readings for the week. Her black blouse and black pants were pressed and ready on her futon. She showered, got dressed, and started her journey from nearby Northwest DC to McLean Virginia. Within 20 minutes, she arrived at the destination.

It was a gated estate, complete with a guard and a nameplate that read “Jefferson”. The guard checked her ID and directed her to the designated parking area. As she navigated the winding quarter mile driveway, she embraced the abundance of stone work and landscaping. She finally arrived at the parking area, where a golf cart was waiting with two other servants.

“You must be new, I am Jessica. Nice to meet you!”
Marsha introduced herself and, before her and Jessica could get a conversation going, they had arrived at the three story mansion. As they walked in the side door, they could see numerous people walking through the front in their finest “after five” attire.

As they walked through the door, the supervisor welcomed them, and explained what their duties would be for the night. The supervisor also instructed the servers to lock their phones up, using one of the lockboxes provided. Marsha locked up her phone (guessing that it was so they wouldn’t get distracted) and proceeded to read the NDA which read:
THIS AGREEMENT dated __________________, 20___ , by and between the Jefferson Affair, and ____________(“Recipient”).
WHEREAS, Jefferson and _________, have established that nothing that has been witnessed within this gathering shall be discussed, written about, or recorded. Any violation of this agreement will result in civil litigation.
Signature _________________________

Without a second thought, Marsha signed the agreement and proceeded to the kitchen to await her duties.

Marsha was tasked with the tray of crab balls for the night. After a couple of hours of walking around and refilling her tray, she noticed that her smock was filling up with money; mostly $10 and $20 bills. It wasn’t until she went to the bathroom that she counted out almost $300 dollars in tips!! When she returned to the bathroom, she noticed that the dining room was emptying out and that people were going into different rooms and ascending the staircase.

Marsha arrived at 8pm and it was close to 11pm by the time dinner had ended. The supervisor was letting people leave, but some could stay to make some extra money if they liked. Marsha was the lone wolf out of the bunch that choose to stay, although she noticed that Jessica had also went into one of the rooms with the party guest.

The supervisor gave Marsha a cart of towels and water and asked her to walk from room to room. Marsha gladly accept her new responsibility. As Marsha approached the first room, she began to hear laughter coming from each of the rooms (guessing that people were just enjoying a game of high stakes poker). She opened the first door and, and at first, thought that she had walked into a coatroom because of the garment bags that were hanging up on each side of the narrow entry way. She then noticed a second door directly in front of the first door. Marsha opened the door with one hand and pulled the cart with the other. There was nothing that could prepare her for what she was going to she once the turned around.

There were about six people in the room dressed in either leather, latex, or just their undergarments. At first, Marsha didn’t know if she had walked into the wrong room; she honestly didn’t know what to think.

“Ah, the towels and water are here. Come on over…” said a man dressed in a black leather vest and jeans. Marsha pulled the cart closer and noticed why Jessica wasn’t serving any longer.

Jessica was tied to a wooden post with her hands over her head and her feet locked in stocks, dressed in nothing more than a bra and panties. Two women were tickling her ribs and her thighs, as another man tickled both of her toe tied soles. Jessica’s laughter filled the confines of the brick walls as each person skillfully manipulated her exposed canvas.

“Ok guys, give her a break”. The ticklers immediately stopped as the man in the leather vest grabbed a towel and some water. “Thank you very much”. The man then places a $50 dollar bill on the cart.

“You’re welcome” Marsha replied as she pulled her cart from the room in a semi-traumatized stupor. Marsha began to think “What did I just witness? Is this legal?”

She closed both doors and proceeded to the next room. In this room, there was another male server, in just his boxer briefs, flailing on a cot as three women worked him over from head to toe.

“AWW, he thinks he can get away. Come to mama!” said the women dressed in the latex cat woman outfit as her finger nails descended onto the armpits of the college aged men that was once in charge of pouring wine. Marsha left that room with yet another $50 dollar bill on her cart, as laughter streamed from the room.

Marsha wasn’t sure how she felt about what she was witnessing, but she couldn’t argue with the $400 dollars on her cart. As she went into the last room, she noticed a familiar face. It was Raymond, dressed in his usual fine, super-120s suit. They barely noticed that Marsha had walked in because they were so distracted by the two women they were tickling. One woman was tied similar to Jessica in stocks, with her legs spread apart, while the other woman was rolled in a blanket next to the stocks. Raymond was alternating between tickling both women’s feet, while another gentleman was methodically attacking the ribs of the woman in the stocks. Both women were covered in sweat and exhausted, yet they both displayed smiles of euphoria.

“Marsha!! I am glad you could make it. I hope that we didn’t weird you out too much.”
“It is different, but I can handle it.” Marsha said with the straightest face possible
“Good. I hope you made out well on tips. I hope that we see you again soon.”
Raymond placed two $100 dollar bills on the cart and thanked Marsha.
Marsha quietly exited and returned the cart to the kitchen.

“Looks like you made out pretty well” said the supervisor as Marsha parked the cart against the wall.
“I have never made this much money in my life. How much do I owe the house?”
“It is all yours. We are paid well here, especially the servers who entertain the guest.”

Marsha jaw dropped as she counted out nearly $1200 dollars in tips. Not only could she pay rent this month, she could pay rent next month as well.
“Out of curiosity, how much does the “entertainment” get paid?”
“They make $2,500 to wait the tables and be tickled.”

Marsha began to think long and hard, and finally mustered up the courage to ask…
“What do I have to do to sign up to be “entertainment”?”
The supervisor smiled and replied “You must first be tested to gauge your level of ticklishness. Are you ticklish?”
“I honestly don’t know. I haven’t been tickled since I was a young girl and I do not remember being ticklish at all.”
“Well, if you have time tonight, we go through the test. If you pass, you can start next week.”

At first, Marsha was apprehensive about the prospect of being tied down and touched by strangers; but she couldn’t argue with $2500. It’s not like she was having sex or anything right? After thinking about it for a while, Marsha agreed to go through with the test.

She was led to a room that was complete with stocks, a rack, a contraption that had spreadable legs, and a number of other bondage related devices.
“The test will only take about five minutes. Undress to your bra and underwear. Angela will be in to administer the test.”

Shy Marsha unbuttoned her blouse and hung it up in the narrow throughway, along with her slack, and proceeded into the room with just her bra, panties, and black ankle socks; since the floor was cold. Before long a tall, red-headed woman pranced in dressed in a black t-shirt, jeans, and 4-inch pumps.

“You must be Marsha, it is a pleasure to meet you”.
Marsha greeted Angela and they began to go over the test. Angela then presented Marsha with a document that stated that the test was voluntary, and that it could halted at any time by saying “Cowboys”. As Marsha read over the document, Angela began to evaluate Marsha’s slender, 5’4, mahogany frame.

“Now that the paperwork is out the way, we can begin the test”
Angela led Marsha to the device with the spreadable legs. Marsha maneuvered her way into the seat, and nervously stretched her legs out to fit each of the two leg pieces. Angela began to strap each of Marsha’s legs onto the device, which Marsha found to be quite comfortable.

“Stretch your arms above your head for me sweetie”
Angela secured Marsha’s above her head, and slowly began to circle the device to ensure everything was secured.

Marsha didn’t know what to expect. She had no idea if she was ticklish, let alone remember how being tickled felt. Angela slowly began to circle the device, mapping out how she would exploit each sensitive area. She started at Marsha’s knees, poking and prodding for a reaction. Marsha didn’t react at all.
“Well, I guess I am not ticklish”. Angela laughed and said “We will see bout that”.

Angela then positioned herself behind Marsha. Marsha all of a sudden felt Angela’s finger nails lightly trace up her ribcage to her armpits. The sensation was unlike anything she had every felt. Marsha began to adjust herself to escape the sensation, all while holding her laughter in.

“So you don’t want to laugh for me, huh? Lets see what happens when I do this…”Angela then dug her fingers into the Marsha’s ribs, as she flailed about. Marsha grimaced as Angela fingers followed her bodies’ every movements.
“You’re a tough one, play time is over..”

Angela moved her fingers back to Marsha’s armpits and tickled her with reckless abandon. Marsha succumbed to the sensation and erupted with laughter. Angela was now determined to find every ticklish spot on Marsha’s helpless frame. Angela let up on her assault and began to crank away at the device. The legs began to spread and soon Marsha’s inner thighs were exposed.

Before Marsha could catch her breath, Angela had begun her assault on Marsha stomach and her inner thighs. There was no holding it in for Marsha this time, as she vigorously fought against her bonds to escape Angela’s onslaught. Marsha found herself second guessing her decision, but was determined not give in to Angela’s expert technique. Angela randomly alternated between Marsha’s thighs, stomach, and armpits as sweat began to accumulate on Marsha’s forehead.

“Well, I have a minute left. I guess I should give these feet a try”
Angela moved to Marsha right foot.

“You won’t be needing this for now” Angela said as she peeled the black ankle sock from Marsha’s size 9 right foot, exposing her bare sole. Without out warning Angela began to make the best of her minute, using both of her hands to tickle the top and sole of Marsha’s right foot. The sensation was almost too much for Marsha to handle, as she flailed about helplessly. The sensation was so intense that she thought about yelling the safe word, just as Angela stopped and moved to the other foot which was even worst. A mixture of screams and laughter echoed throughout the room as Angela’s hands performed a number on Marsha’s left foot, exploring every crevice. The tickling finally ceased after nearly five minutes of none stop stimulation. Angela grabbed a towel and began to wipe off the sweat that Marsha had accumulated from the five minute session.

Angela released Marsha and went to her notepad to fill out a chart with her findings.
“Still don’t think you are ticklish?” Angela said as she smiled out Marsha.
“Wow. That was intense. I didn’t know I was that ticklish”.
Marsha put back on her clothes, and headed to exit as midnight approached.

“Wait!! I have something for you” yelled the supervisor, welding an envelope.
“This is yours. You passed the test. We hope to see you back soon!”
“Thank you. I will think about it.”

Marsha had finally made it to her car, body still tingling from the sensation of Angela’s fingernails. She opened up the envelope to find $2500. It was all worth it in the end, and all because she wore her schools key chain and gave service with a smile.

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back