• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dark Waters Ch. 2: Bell of The Beast

heretichero666

TMF Regular
Myrine sat down on the seat on top of the statue’s head. It was blatantly obvious that the stone hand was not going to accept her hand as something to hold now that she had figured out the tomb’s secret. And she could tell that the key, if it was going to be used at all in this room, probably wouldn’t be of use in her hand or bag. She slid the looped string on the key back around her left pinkie toe and tightened it so that it would be securely tied to her foot now.

“I’ll play by your rules but don’t think that means that I’m going to lose.” Myrine said to the voice from before if it was still around. “I’m an experienced barefooted rogue and pirate, my feet in the hands of another doesn’t bother me.”

Myrine lifted her left leg up and pointed her foot. She then placed her ankle in the statue hand and awaited some sort of action to handle.

<“You have chosen to enter The Maw. Brace yourself for terror like you’ve never seen before as you are hardened into being the Maiden of Despair.”> The voice from before echoed in the Forgotten Tongue. Suddenly runes began to light up on the statue hand and it began to move as if it were alive. Myrine was not fazed by this.

The hand wrapped its four fingers around Myrine’s ankle while its thumb placed itself on the back of her tendon to ensure support. Surprisingly, it seemed as though the powers at play wanted to make sure she was comfortable. Myrine wasn’t going to begin thinking of why that was, but she was grateful to know that she was being given at least that much respect. With a firm grip the runes disappeared and the hand began to ascend back up the wall carrying Myrine upside down.

Myrine quickly secured her bag, bandana and other equipment as she was taken up at a moderate speed. She couldn’t think of anything to be cautious of right now so merely tried to enjoy the ride.

“These must have been the predecessors of this ritual.” Myrine thought as she looked at the surrounding walls of the upper chamber. Built into them were places for monument statues all of which were female. Myrine saw beautiful marble statues of women clad in all sorts of clothing and of all sorts of backgrounds. Some were human with ethnicities ranging from the orient of the east, the great Cold Amazonians of the north, gypsies much like herself, dark women of the western lands, and even women of the indigenous races that some believed to be extinct. And they were all barefoot, posed in ways to display the best features of their feet from angelic toes, high arches with the smoothest of skin, to legs of proud stature. In spite of how terrifying Myrine was expecting this journey to be, somewhere in her heart she felt honored to be amongst these legends long past and following in their footsteps now. “I will do you proud my would be sisters of the sole. I will prove to you that my feet are more than just beautiful.”

Myrine had been told alternative tales to the origins of the island she was now at. Before the Monotheists had come, it was said that there was once a good people on this island who were practitioners of a long gone matriarchy. The women of the tribe were given high positions and a great deal of respect. Perhaps what Myrine was going through now was a ritual for a select few women of some sort of spiritual significance before it was corrupted as it was now. If that were the case, then these women idolized here were definitely sisters of the sole, women who were often barefoot and knew how to utilize, appreciate, and perfect the beauty of their feet just like the women of Myrine’s old gypsy band she grew up in. Myrine felt a great deal more confident now in this trial.

Suddenly the hand stopped at what Myrine assumed was the top of the room. She didn’t bother looking back at her foot because where she had stopped was in front of a breath-taking statue of some sort of granite, silver hybrid. It was of a barefooted woman above all the others. Her beauty was too good to be true; she must have been a sort of goddess that was worshipped long ago. A barefooted goddess in a flowing oriental robe revealing perfect legs and feet, and below her was a pantheon of saints to her cult. Myrine didn’t even feel the blood beginning to rush to her head anymore, this was too amazing of a sight.

<“This is the pretty who thinks herself worthy to enter?”> The voice said in what sounded to be much closer. Myrine looked down at her leg. The hand had stopped in front of another statue head but smaller and built to be like a face in the wall with a large gapping mouth with a hole for something to come out. <“Let us hear her despair!”>

From the mouth of the statue came long green feelers of some sort. It was the Kraken again. Myrine’s heart leapt as her sole was now defenseless to the miniature tentacles. They began to slide between her toes and brush up and down the arch of her foot which was now perfect for tickling because of it being flexed the way it was.

“NOO!! NOT AGAIN!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!” Myrine screamed as she hung helplessly in the air as the Kraken had at her foot with wicked precision. “WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS HERE!?!? NO-HO-HO-HO-HO!! ITS NOT FAI-HAI-HAI-HAIR!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

<“Ah, her laughter is so sweet and youthful. Just as the master would like.”> The Kraken said as the slimy mini tentacles slid flawlessly between the fresh toes of Myrine while sliding back underneath the base of her toes to exploit the new level of ticklishness in them after the grip weed had cleaned them. Myrine spread her toes out of reflex helplessness. The mini tentacles covered every inch of her toes making sure to invoke a ticklish sensation in each one. <“I can feel the string of the key on this foot. Clever, but you did not need to do so. This trial is not that ludicrous in its mechanisms.”>

“NOT THE TO-HO-HO-HO-HOES!!! THOSE FEELERS ARE MURDER-HER-HER-HER-HER!!!” Myrine screamed as tears began to pour out of her eyes. Tickled upside down was wearing her out faster than regular tickling. Suddenly the feelers combined into one movement in unison and brushed upward in what felt like a slurping motion on Myrine’s sole. The slimy tongue, as the feelers felt like now, slid up the beautiful arch of Myrine’s foot feasting on the taste of her sweet flesh and the sounds of her laughter. With each “lick”, the Kraken felt its own pleasure in the cruel tickling action. Myrine’s screams only pleasured the Kraken more. “GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!”

The Kraken stopped. It heard what it needed to hear. It new well that Myrine was ticklish but it needed to hear the sweet sounds of her voice. It was as beautiful as the rest of her and was pleasing to him. His master would not be disappointed. As Myrine struggled to catch her breath, she looked at her leg to see the hand moving up higher to what looked like the head of a serpent looking down from the ceiling. As the hand stopped, the runes on it lit back up alongside runes on the wall and serpent causing for a long, black granite tongue to come out of its mouth. The tongue merged with the hand and now its tip was what held Myrine. The cold stone had coiled itself elegantly around Myrine’s ankle making it seem as though she were now being held by a sort of black silk. The tongue withdrew back into the serpent’s mouth in total darkness. As the statue head closed its jaws, Myrine blacked out.

Myrine woke up when she felt herself lying on solid ground rather than hanging upside down. Her circulation was back to normal too. However, she still felt the solid stone griped around her ankle.

“I hope I don’t have to carry this thing on my leg for the rest of -!?” Myrine’s thoughts were interrupted as she lifted her trapped leg up perfectly fine without the stone weighing it down. Also, it began to shine brightly with runes the moment she sat up. “The sorcery here is like nothing I’ve ever heard of.”

Myrine stood up and secured her belongings while making sure her new “anklet” didn’t keep her pinned to the same location. As she walked around aimlessly until a light shined within the room like a beacon. Myrine walked towards it and found sitting on a pedestal, a stone idol with a glowing white jewel. Her eyes lit up with desire as she saw the spherical gem sitting on top of what looked like a man with the out reaching lower limbs similar to a tree’s roots.

“I’ll be taking you along with me after I’ve completed my task with you.” Myrine said as she lifted up the idol and marveled at it. Suddenly the room lit up with more ancient runes which transformed the entire room. Everything began to disappear, even the floor beneath Myrine. The stone on her ankle lost its light as it was removed and replaced with a rope with three coils knotted around her ankle. The rope was attached to what was on her ankle serving as some sort weight. Before Myrine could even figure out what was going on, the room disappeared and she was falling back into the watery tunnels below. “Oh no! Not this cliché of a trap!”

Myrine took a deep breath and closed her eyes bracing for impact. The young woman splashed into the water and sank quickly to the bottom from the weight tied to her. She opened her eyes to see that she was back into the dark tunnels from before. But now she had a light source with the idol she now possessed. As obnoxious as the trap was, Myrine was grateful to know that she had made significant progress.

Unaware of what lay hidden in the dark, another creature wandered about the tunnels which no human had the sight or breath to explore. The Kraken knew of this as its tentacles closed in on Myrine. It was curious as to what would happen to the girl. Myrine pulled herself down further to the weight to observe the rope. Seeing where it had been knotted, she reached into her bag and pulled out a knife for the when her dagger wasn’t big enough for the job. Myrine put down the idol to cut herself free, she heard the swoosh of a strong swimmer above her. She looked up and her eyes grew wide in terror. An angleroid was closing in on her.

The creature had the body shape of a human being with webbed hands and feet attached to a skinny frame and the head of an angler fish with razor sharp teeth. Angleroids were one of the deadliest creatures in the known world. These monsters could take out the strongest swimmers and even sank entire sea vessels. Spotting them was a sure sign of cursed waters for they only inhabited places where other monsters dwelled to feast on as well as rare treats like the flesh of those pirates foolish enough to search the waters for treasure. Much like Myrine. The angleroid swam down on Myrine with its claws ready and its mouth ravenous for meat. It would have been the end for the faint of heart, but Myrine was not ready to call it quits yet. As the beast swooped down, Myrine pushed herself off the floor of the cave and drove her knife into the left gill of the creature. It hollered in pain as it swatted Myrine away but Myrine grabbed onto the tail of the beast and pulled it back.

“I won’t become prey that easily!” Myrine thought to herself as she drove her knife into the leg of the beast which now was dying of blood loss. As the beast turned around to put up some sort of a fight, Myrine grabbed the bottom of its jaw pulling its head in close to slit its throat. “If these things are here then the treasure here is most definitely legendary.”

Myrine grabbed the corpse of the angleroid and kicked it back into the darkness behind her. She couldn’t tell why, but somehow she knew the Kraken was there. She wasn’t sure if the beast was friend or foe, but it did give her the okay back in the other room to move forward. For that, she could at least give it something to eat as thanks.

<“Interesting, you’re one of the few maidens to gift me like this.”> The Kraken cackled in the Forgotten Tongue. Myrine guessed right about him being the one who spoke earlier. <“I was honestly thinking of eating you but I suppose this will suffice instead. Besides, you’re the first woman to come in through the old ceremonial entrance rather than fight through the death trap entrances outside.”>

Myrine watched a tentacle coil around the dead angleroid and pull it into the shadows beyond the torch’s light. Myrine tried hard not to display fear but it was almost impossible when in the face of such great black magic. She wanted to believe that this creature would guide her through the tomb on whatever cult ceremony it had prepared her for, but in a cave where no one could hear her scream, nothing said that the Kraken wouldn’t betray her in some way. After all, its enjoyment in tickling her and its constantly targeting her ankles was sign enough that it could have its own agenda. It could even have a fetish for female feet like a human perhaps.

<“Ah, but your breath is short and I will not steal anymore of it through fear. Allow me to show you something out of gratitude.”> The Kraken spoke in its deep voice that echoed through the tunnel walls. Another tentacle crept out and lifted the other end of the rope on Myrine’s ankle. Another appeared and with its tip slid over the side of the now bell shaped weight which lit up with runes again and shrank to the size of a marble. <“You will be needing to anchor yourself often my sweetling. Don’t cut yourself loose quite yet.”>

With that the Kraken was gone. Myrine pulled the end of the rope close and swept the side of the rock with her finger as the Kraken had. The weight returned to its original size and weight sinking her to the bottom. She used the weight to sink herself back down to grab the idol before shrinking it again. This wasn’t exactly what Myrine was expecting, but a tool was a tool and if she didn’t have to waste time diving then this magic weight would be invaluable to her hunt.

Myrine swam with the idol in her hand and the rope dragging behind her. She needed to find another source of air soon. Suddenly she began to hear the pounding of water from above. Like that of a waterfall dropping up. Myrine continued to swim forward and looked up while doing so. She spotted a surface! She could breathe again! Myrine swam with all of her might towards the water’s surface and gasped for sweet fresh air as she surfaced. Unable to see with the water pouring down on her face, Myrine began to swim backwards out of the dripping water so she could open her eyes.

“Where is this coming from?” Myrine asked herself as she found a ledge of rock to climb out on. As she did, she sat away from the water’s edge for safety as she continued to pant for air. She looked up at the cave ceiling and couldn’t believe what it was. “Impossible.”

The ceiling of the cave had holes scattered around with rain water from the storm outside pouring in. The ceiling had eroded and come apart over the course of time and now nature was beating it in. Myrine squinted to see what existed on the ceiling prior to its becoming abandoned but the light of the idol could not reach far enough for her eyes to see. Myrine took another step to see if there was a better angle to look from when suddenly she felt something beneath her right foot snap. Myrine yelped as she jumped back to see what it was. She had stepped on the arm bone of a human skeleton.

Myrine observed closer and spotted other skeleton parts scattered around the place she was. Next to the remains was a large hole in the wall looking as if it were a would-be entrance. Dangling from that was another skeleton just barely intact. Shining the light further down, she saw a rusted cannonball against the wall in direct line with one of the holes in the ceiling. Myrine understood now what these all were. These were the remains of all those who tried to enter the island’s tomb from the outside. They had been lead down false pathways to their deaths and those lucky to survive were lucky enough to at least see the area past The Maw. For those too impatient to go that route, they attempted to open this area by force. Most likely those people were taken out by the Kraken defending its home. Myrine wanted to briefly feel some sort of sympathy for all those who had fallen here, but at the same time she couldn’t shake the feeling that these people had somehow disgraced something that was once beautiful. Myrine shook the feeling off and made her way back to the water.

Myrine treaded to what she thought was the center of the room and activated the weight. She sank to the bottom and observed all that was under water. Unlike the earlier passages, this area had been decorated by hand. It was round enough to seem like a miniature stadium and almost as if it was meant to be on dry land. Perhaps this was once a temple that had become submerged over time. The weight hit the bottom and Myrine swam downward to shrink it. As she reached down, she suddenly felt something slimy brush against the toes of her right foot. Myrine pulled her free leg away quickly in fear of more grip weed but as she turned around to look she found something else. The plant that had brushed her toes wasn’t grip weed, but a puffy green plant with rectangular growths that were almost transparent. It was air weed.

“Lucky find.” Myrine thought as she broke off a plant by its base and then bit into its sweet, pickle relish tasting end to feel warm air puff down her throat like an air pouch. “I can stay submerged longer now.”

Air weed was a fairly uncommon plant in which the leafs of it captured the oxygen released in photosynthesis inside themselves turning them into underwater cushions. They were natural air pouches for those who dove for extended periods of time and to find them here was a miracle for Myrine. She actually wanted to explore the bottom of the area in spite of the potential dangers. Unsurprisingly, the bottom had also been littered with skeletons of those who had attempted to enter the tomb. Myrine swam around endlessly in search of some sort of clue as to where she was supposed to go with the key and weight. Myrine moved skeleton after skeleton and looked under each piece of debris but still nothing. She found another air weed and broke off a leaf to breathe with as she anchored herself puzzled.

“Even with the idol’s light it’s still so dark in here.” Myrine as she crossed her legs in a sitting position while floating in thought. “If I could actually tell what was in this room I could get a better clue.”

Myrine continued swimming until she came to a wall. She began to search up and around it when suddenly she felt something poke her side. She turned to see a skeleton stuck to a wall where the plant life had clung to it pinning it. Out of all the bodies, it was the most intact and it was still clothed. Myrine wrapped the rope a few more times around her ankle before bringing on the weight. Now she was standing on the rock bottom. The stone felt smooth and well kept beneath her bare feet as if it were unaffected by the water it sat in. She then began to examine the skeleton.

Myrine checked the coat pockets of the skeleton. There was nothing to be found. Judging by that and the hat on the skeleton’s head it must have been a captain. Myrine moved back as the head dropped off of it. When it did, she noticed something on its waist. Myrine pulled on the skeleton to free it from the wall and watched its body fall apart and reveal a rod like object by its side. Myrine picked up the object and found it to be surprisingly heavy. She rubbed off the algae and saw that it wasn’t a rod but a sheath. Myrine grabbed the hilt and drew a beautiful blade within. As if in wake of the moment, the storm passed above and the light of the moon shined in through the holes on the ceiling on the blade. It shimmered in the light with the fine patterns of Damascus steel but glimmered like silver. The blade was clearly designed to be a cutlass sword but its slight curvature and slightly extended hilt allowing it to be held with two hands if possible made it resemble the swords used by warriors from the Far East. Whatever it was, the weapon was a treasure in of itself.

“It may not be gold or jewels but this will be a fine keepsake.” Myrine thought with a smile as she put the sword away. She took off her belt and sash and added the sword to her arsenal with it hanging from her left side. “This should defend me better than a knife or dagger.”

Myrine shrunk the weight and swam back to the surface to breathe and to see what was really in the room. A full moon shined through the holes in the ceiling revealing the entirety of the room. At the bottom of the room was a dial of some sort and a hole in the center. This was what she had been looking for. Myrine swam to the very middle of the room and anchored herself right above the center of the floor. When she reached the bottom, the weight fit perfectly within the slot and activated runes across the floor and walls while making the rope around her ankle disappear.

“At long last I can move on.” Myrine thought as she rotated her ankle a couple of times to get the feeling back into it. “This must be The Belly of The Beast.”

The walls were lit brightly and the floor began to rise up with the levels of it coming together flattening out the area into one wide floor. The farthest walls were now all that remained and Myrine was close enough to the surface that she could breathe with ease now. After taking a quick breath she dove back down to the floor to observe more the changes when she saw a pedestal of some sort come out of the floor in front of what looked like a doorway. Myrine swam over to the pedestal and placed the idol on top of it. Its light dimmed to a lower, florescent light which glowed with a majestic white light. It looked like the churning of the ocean inside of a giant pearl. Then the doors in front of the pedestal withdrew into the floor revealing yet another set of doors with the mural of a giant octopus, the Kraken probably, on it. These doors had a keyhole in the very center of them. Myrine knew what she had to do now. She took the key out of her bag and placed it in the keyhole. Upon turning it, the key was pulled out of Myrine’s hand and into the door itself by some sort of mechanism. After that, the doors swung open releasing a flow of bubbles from inside. This was the way to the treasure, it had to be.

“So this is probably what you’d call the Belly of The Beast. Not quite what I had in mind.” Myrine thought to herself as she swam into the now open hall and saw nothing but barren stone walls without even any algae of any kind on them. Then Myrine heard a pulse like that of a beating heart. As she swam further ahead, she spotted a surface. As she swam to it, the pulse got louder and louder until she finally came up for air and spotted what was making the noise. “It appears I spoke too soon.”

The walls, ceiling, and even the floor were covered in nothing but the damp living tissue of some sort of creature. It was like being inside of a stomach with the moist, red flesh pulsing with the contractions of an actual stomach with muggy air making it feel warm inside. Myrine climbed out of the water and felt the warmth of the living tissue beneath her bare feet. As soothing as the warmth was, it did not have the right kind of feel to evoke any pleasure out of her. Myrine didn’t care though because she had bigger things to worry about.

As the young woman walked forward into the room, she saw only more of the disgusting tissue coating the area. She truly was walking into the belly of a beast. Myrine was about to take another step forward when a warm tendril of some sort clutched her right ankle tripping her. Myrine looked back to see the same tendril merge into the floor creating a single stock hold on her right ankle. Then from the floor came another mound of flesh in the shape of a human hand which used its fingers to stroke the sole of her trapped foot. The warm, moist hand sent hot sensations through Myrine’s foot and the young woman burst out with laughter.

“NO-HO-HO-HO!! NOT AGAIN!!” Myrine cried as she threw herself back flailing as the hand had at her defenseless foot. Myrine pulled on her leg but failed to free it from the grasp of the floor. The tickling was so bad she couldn’t even get herself to sit up as the hand dug its fingers down the sole of her foot.

Myrine was doubled over with laughter as she noticed more lumps of flesh appearing in attempt to lock the rest of her body. Fighting the sensation, she forced herself to sit up only to have her other ankle locked in a fleshy stock. Myrine looked around through tear filled eyes as she saw more lumps closing in on her to tickle her. She drew the sword she had found and quickly cut the stocks before the tickling sent her into another defenseless spasm. The mounds of flesh retreated and Myrine got back up on her feet panting for breath. She sheathed her new weapon and rubbed her foot quickly to get the sensations out of it. It was as if some sort of tickling toxin had gotten into her skin to keep the sensation going.

Not wanting to risk another tickle attack, Myrine began to run through the great stomach only moving forward and not bothering to look back. She passed through webbed corridors which slid open as she neared them while taking occasional leaps away from other flesh heaps nipping at her ankles. Finally she reached a dead end where the pulsing now had a very deep sound.

“Please let this be the end of the stomach. Hopefully I’ve outrun whatever those living lumps were.” Myrine thought as she began to slow down. Suddenly a mound of flesh came up from beneath Myrine and flung her like a catapult into a wall of sticky, pink flesh which trapped her in place. “Great! I’m helpless prey now!”

As Myrine struggled to free herself, parts of the wall began to harden into stock holds on her wrists and ankles locking them in place. With her limbs secure, the wall produced more hands like the one from before which began to brush furiously against her armpits and soles causing her to explode with laughter.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NO-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAT ALL OVER!! NO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO!!” Myrine screamed as the hands worked on her hollow pits and their silky smooth flesh alongside the arches of her soles still ripe for tickling. “IT’S TOO MU-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HUCH!!!!”

Then the tendrils returned but in more refined wisp shapes that began to dance alongside the belly and ribs of Myrine sending her into blood curling screams of ticklish agony. The perfect, sexy curvature of her body only made it easier for the tendrils to whip alongside her delicate skin. As ticklish as her feet were, the rest of Myrine’s body was more than perfect for tickling. The tendrils swapped places with the hands to mix up the ways of the tickling. Now the warm, moist fingers ran across her ribs and abdomen while the tendrils whipped up and down her armpits and slid between her toes.

In spite of the horrendous tickle method being used on her, Myrine’s laughter was beginning to die down. Not because she was running out of stamina or the tickling sensation had died, but because the ticklers were using a now passive aggressive method to tickle her. By the numerous outputs of tickles here, they were without a doubt aggressive. But the pace of their tickling and the different feel they had, Myrine was now beginning to enjoy herself.

Myrine hated torturous tickling and enjoyed playful tickling, but from this crossed with her own satisfaction in the beauty of her feet, Myrine had her own sexual allurement to tickling. It wasn’t easy to do and the tickle devices were few and very specific, but there were some types of tickling that simply turned Myrine on. There were indeed things she enjoyed being tickled by, but the moistness of these tendrils reminded her again of a human tongue having at her, one that had just the right texture to tickle her but please her at the same time. Myrine’s laughter went from screaming agony to hard laughter of someone being tickled at a high intensity that they enjoyed. Myrine spread her toes and flexed her feet up so that they could be tickled more easily. The warm tendrils wrapped around her toes while the hands stroked her soles in the way that felt like foreplay to something more “rewarding”. Those sensations now dancing across her abdomen and digging into her armpits were beginning to set her up.

“WHY-HA-HA-HA-HA-HI DOES THIS FEEL GOOD!?” Myrine said as she struggled to squirm not so much out of the ticklishness in her as it was her body getting excited. “I DON’T GE-HE-HE-HE-HE-HET IT!! I WANT MOR-HOR-HOR-HOR-HOR-HORE!!!”

Myrine’s tickling session began to end as the wall then pushed out her right leg out. Another tendril from the ceiling came down and lashed itself tightly around her ankle and lifted her upside down off of the fleshy wall. Myrine caught her breath feeling relaxed in a strange way as the tendril fed her through another opening in the upper wall. Myrine felt the squishy, wet molds of flesh clamp down on her ankle before slowly slurping her up. As the flesh pulled her in, more tendrils came and set her right side up on her back within the squiggling flesh mounds. It was as if Myrine were being swallowed.

Once inside, the “throat” of the great belly, Myrine could hear the wet molds of flesh rolling over each other. Somehow she was still able to breathe inside of it, but none of this mattered to her. The flesh now swallowing her felt the same as the flesh tickling her earlier and was all alluring. The tendrils slowly helped move Myrine foreword, but not without taking their own pleasure out of Myrine.

“Ye-he-he-he-hes, right there.” Myrine laughed as the tendril slid up and down her legs with a pleasant slide around her ankles before a satisfying finish of slurping up her soles. Myrine grabbed onto the throat with her toes to feel the sensation on them better. She then tried to put her arms above her head and in doing so felt the fingers from before tapping against her pits giving her the sensation she loved. “More just like that.”

Myrine’s laughter was a steady one which she could easily hold her own with as the walls and tendrils flapped against her beautiful sensitive flesh giving her an alluring feeling, but now it felt like teasing. Myrine had grown used to this tickling and it was no longer enough to fully satisfy her. The Belly of The Beast then increased its tickling output now that Myrine was so deep in. The tendrils slid down Myrine’s pants with two moist tentacle like grips sliding around the cheeks of her rear while a third moved between her legs to a much more sexual area. Myrine’s eyes popped open as she gasped in pleasure as the felt the tendril slide against her crotch area like a giant tongue. Myrine moaned in ecstasy as she wanted so badly to thrust her body on what was pleasuring her. She tried to reach for her other womanly parts to add to the sensation but soon two more tendrils appeared and slid up her shirt and between her breasts. The tendrils then slid in a twisting motion to rotate them. More tendrils came to lift up Myrine’s shirt enough to reveal her bare breasts so that the swallowing motion of the throat could reach her nipples making them feel as though a thousand licks were being given to them as she was moved forward. Myrine screamed in excitement as she felt the most sensitive parts of her body get what felt like her ideal tongues licking them all at once.

“Don’t stop, don’t stop.” Myrine moaned as she felt the tendrils squeeze and tickle her rear, rotate her breasts while the swallowing excited her nipples, and lick her womanhood in the most arousing of ways. All of this in a tickle sensation she loved. The average person would be tickled to death by this many stimuli at once on the body; in fact it was meant to in order to “digest” the prey in the Belly of The Beast. But not Myrine. As an experienced ticklee and someone who also had a sexual attraction for tickling, this sensation was like a dream come true for her.

The tendrils continued to pleasure these parts while the fingers on the walls continued to tease and tickle her sides, belly, armpits and soles, but still Myrine was not satisfied. As Myrine moaned in pleasure she soon became overcome with sexual frustration. This wasn’t enough. She need one more area of focus.

“My feet….my feet.” Myrine mumbled in between the gasps of ecstasy as if pleading for a finish. The Beast heard these cries and all actions on her armpits and abdomen stopped. Those molds then band together to become the same sort of tongue-like tentacles pleasuring Myrine’s sexual areas and began to focus on her feet. The tendrils slurped up the soles of Myrine’s feet and the young woman at long last exploded in orgasm. “YES!! YES!!”

The Belly of The Beast took the intensity of the tickling higher then. The tendrils became slightly rougher with a light scratching sensation to tickle harder. The tickling became ten times worse but ten times more pleasuring for Myrine. The young woman screamed in satisfaction as she felt all her sexual fantasies coming alive at once.

While the two tendrils at her feet licked her soles and slid between her toes and the other had at her crotch, Myrine’s first fantasy came to life in her head. The tongue of a lover tickling and worshiping her feet at the same time while thrusting his manhood into her for nothing but pure sensation. Her sexy feet and laughter churning the juices in his groin to release just as she was on the verge of releasing too from the heavenly sensation on feet. Or on the same area, an inverse. The warm, tickling tongue of a lover eating her womanhood while his hands or a sex toy of some sort still had at her feet tickling them, loving them to turn her on all the way to release.

On the upper half of her body, another fantasy came to mind for Myrine. The tickling on her rear mixed with the tickling on her feet gave birth to a pose which Myrine imagined only this sensation could be accomplished. On her side, a warm hand tickling her rear, a lover getting inside her, and the tongue of the one pleasuring her licking her foot as if there were no tomorrow. And then there were her breasts, the ultimate turn on was coming. Her nipples being licked or tickled, someone thrusting on her to excite her womanly parts, and finally her sexy feet being licked and tickled as well. The sensation right now, her sexual fantasy of her breasts and womanhood being pleasured while still having her feet played with, Myrine was about to explode. Myrine focused on the sensations in her head as the fantasy she longed for with the primary focus being on her feet. She imagined how it would be if this were all happening and how the one pleasuring her needed to be turned on by her feet just as badly as she needed to be turned on by her feet being licked. This fantasy was brought as close to reality as Myrine could get and finally the young woman burst out in an orgasm which would have echoed through the whole cave if she wasn’t the way she was now. Myrine breathed heavily as she finished with sexual body fluids dripping from between her legs onto the tendril that had pleasured her. The tendrils stopped all over her body as she was pushed through the last bit of the “throat” and to a small opening.

As Myrine’s body was gently pushed out of the crevasse in the wall onto the cold floor below, she actually tried to keep her right leg in the belly longer. Myrine thrust her leg back into the belly trying to get one last satisfying lick on her foot but no pleasure was given to her and she watched on her back the crevasse close up into solid stone as if the strange room she was in had never existed. Myrine panted for breath with one hand between her legs trying to excite herself again. What she felt in that strange room had made her drunk with ecstasy and wanting more. It was the first time ever that something had successfully fulfilled the fantasies of her fetishes. Myrine began to slow her breathing and she slowly came back to her senses. She would simply have to savor what she experienced and remember it for when she got out of the tomb. That excitement from earlier was probably only pure luck; if everything else before tickled then this was probably something meant to break the spirit of the woman attempting to enter further into the tomb. If anything, whatever awaited her further on would be worse.

“It’s not to be, at least not right now.” Myrine said with a sigh as she looked back up at the wall and then at her feet with her thoughts in a whirlwind.

Alongside her enjoyment of being playfully tickled, Myrine’s sexual preferences had a fairly heavy link to her feet. Myrine was just shaken by the allurement to her feet. Perhaps it was just all her years being the ticklee to someone or her ethnic upbringing in a gypsy tribe where beauty of the band’s women’s feet was highly valued or something else. Whatever it was, Myrine was simply aroused by having her feet adored. Just having her feet licked and tickled felt good to her but knowing that these things turned a person on made her feel powerful in a way. The simple display of her bare feet to someone or the touch of her feet against another or taste of her feet being able to make a person completely aroused and ready to get inside her made Myrine melt. The thought of her feet alone readying that sort of excitement possible so fast turned Myrine on like nothing else. She HAD to have her feet touched in some way to be aroused completely. But licking especially, that was what she wanted more than anything to be done to her feet. This was her most secret fetish; being able to turn someone on with just her feet while having her feet pleasured in the process. Myrine couldn’t even explain this fetish of hers even if she were asked; the enjoyment and feeling was beyond what her words could describe. Because of that, Myrine couldn’t think of anything better than to share her life with someone who fulfilled, understood, and/or enjoyed this fetish of hers. Myrine had no intention of settling down and giving up her dream of being a pirate captain like no other, but to just have a companion next to her emotionally and sexually through it all was satisfying enough for her.

“Don’t get lost in your emotions mixed with your sexual appetite Myrine, you still have a long way to go.” Myrine told herself as she rose to her feet and regained her vigor to complete whatever trials awaited her before the treasure. It wouldn’t be anywhere near as satisfying as this near dream experience she just had, but Myrine intended to have her feet be licked by someone somehow by the end of this all as a reward to herself. That she could at least have done. “Where to next?”

Myrine turned around and saw a stone pedestal of what was probably the serpent god that was worshiped on the Abandoned Isle at one point in time. The statue on the pedestal was withered and falling apart. Myrine couldn’t begin to guess what its significance could have been back in the day. Suddenly Myrine heard a splash. She looked to her right to see the tentacle of the Kraken sticking out from a pool below.

Myrine approached the edge of the pool and sat down on the edge in front of the tentacle. The tentacle backed away a bit and lowered down. Myrine, without even thinking about it, extended her left leg and pointed her foot offering her ankle to the Kraken. The tentacle then wrapped itself firmly but gently around Myrine’s ankle giving her leg a gentle tug to come in. In spite of how horrific it would seem to see one’s ankle in the clutches of a tentacle monster, Myrine couldn’t help but feel there was a sort of gentlemanly fashion in how the Kraken had grabbed her ankle. She felt she could trust the Kraken in spite of everything earlier. With that, Myrine pushed herself off the ledge and splashed into the glowing, blue pool of water below. She took a breath and let the Kraken pull her along under water.

The tunnel was well lit and Myrine was pulled at a steady pace. She remained very relaxed as was pulled along. Myrine actually enjoyed this. The ride was pleasant and now that Myrine knew that the creature pulling her wasn’t a threat, she had begun to like the feel of the Kraken’s tentacles on her feet and ankles. With her free leg, Myrine rubbed the bottom of her foot against the tentacle pulling her. It wasn’t as slimy as the underside that held her other ankle but it still felt rather pleasant in a way. Depending on how this would go in the end and if Myrine ended up seeing the Kraken again in the other half of the tomb, she thought it may not be bad to have her feet playfully tickled by it if possible.

Suddenly Myrine heard the sound of rushing water. As she looked ahead, she saw a surface. The Kraken began to pull faster while bringing Myrine up for air. Myrine caught her breath as she saw the water in the tunnel now beginning to spiral downwards. The Kraken tightened its grip on Myrine’s ankle while still maintaining a comfortable hold on her. Myrine began to fall as she landed on some sort of water slide with the Kraken still pulling her. Myrine continued downward until she fell yet again only this time into a whirlpool. Myrine shut her eyes and braced herself as the vortex swallowed her. Before she knew it, the water was still and she was just floating now with the Kraken still holding on to her tightly. Myrine opened her eyes and nearly gasped on her own breath from the sight in front of her.

“By the gods….” Myrine said as she saw a giant black octopus with an eerie glow around its body making its body appear visible in the pitch blackness. It had glowing yellow eyes, 8 mighty tentacles with the very tip of one now holding her ankle and a million other smaller tentacles and feelers scurrying about the floor of the underwater room. But then it began to illuminate like that of a luminescent jelly fish making its ugly head now visible. On top of the beast’s head was the formation of that of a human skull. It looked like an octopus with a skull for a body. As the Kraken’s hideous figure came to light, another sickening view came to Myrine’s eyes as a bulge of spongy, black flesh began to come out of what looked like the top of the skull. Out of the bulge came what looked like the upper body of a man with his arms and lower body merged into the sickening mass of flesh below. But instead of the face of man, the being coming out of the Kraken had the face of a demon with pointed ears, fangs, and a sharp nose almost like the demon statues from before. The twisted being cackled at the sight of the human girl before speaking.

“You passed the entrance test and endured the most wretched of forced bodily functions to get here. I am quite impressed.” The Kraken said in English. He wanted the sacrifice to understand him now. “You even found pleasure in the one part that was meant to break the will of those entering the tomb. I am quite surprised to see that and I know my lord will find exactly what he’s looking for in you.”

Myrine remained silent. She was too frightened to speak to the creature holding her.

“Let’s see how long your endurance can last and if you manage to keep those fetishes of yours that you enjoy so much by the end of this ordeal!” The Kraken laughed with wicked intent knowing what horrors awaited Myrine and the ticklish agonies that would be wrought upon her. “Off with you!!”

The Kraken tightened its grip on Myrine and began to swing her through another tunnel. Myrine shut her eyes and held on to the little breath she had left. Myrine could only feel the pressure of the water building and her body changing position from right side up to upside down. Suddenly Myrine was hanging upside down by her ankle in another room above a pool of water. She suddenly heard a guillotine noise slicing the Kraken’s tentacle. Myrine dropped into the pool below while the tentacle fell into a sort of bowl in the room. With the last of her strength, Myrine swam to the water’s edge where a case of stairs were. Once she was on dry land, she passed out, unable to hear the Kraken again.

“Here is the ritual room. Here is where you start your path to become the Maiden of Despair.”

Part two of my story with PsylisiaDragoon or Khali as she is known. I hope you like this and the chapter to follow.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back