• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blindly Awaiting Torture F's/F

softtickles1

TMF Novice
About fifteen years ago, I had a very vivid dream. You see I have always had a freakish way about me, just didn't always have the ambition or courage to live out my thoughts. Well in this dream I finally gave in. So after my dream and how much I enjoyed it, I started being more adventurous in my endeavors.
So now the dream....
I remember it was raining outside, and I had a few friends over for a party. The storm started to get really bad outside and knocked out the cable. So that left us with not a lot to do. Someone had the idea of playing a game called truth or dare. Which if you were a teenager ever you know what kinds of imaginative stuff you can come up with when playing this game. First rule of the game is if you are dared to do something you HAVE to do it no matter what it is. So since Josh came up with the game he got to go first. Josh turned to Tammy who everyone in the room secretly had a thing for. She is a very beautiful girl, blonde with big blue eyes, that when she looked at you, you just wanted her in every way. I could only imagine how sexy and perfect her body was underneath that pink fluffy sweater she was wearing and cut off blue jean skirt. So as she looks at Josh and he asks her truth or dare and she takes the dare we all look forward to what is about to happen. "I dare you to take off all your clothes and dance around the room like you were being paid for it." Oh my God, I don't know about everyone else but I was starting to feel a tingling sensation as she started to remove her clothes. First goes the sweater, to reveal that she is a very perky well endowed girl. Then off comes the skirt. Little sheer pink panties that barely cover anything. Off comes her pink satin bra to reveal her perky Double D breasts, bouncing and perfect with hard pink nipples. Absolutely stunning! As she dances around the room I can't help but to wonder if people can tell that deep down I want her just as bad as they do. I can only hope that during some part of this game I will get to touch her.
So now its Tammy's turn...Oh pick me! Now I am excited and ready for whatever is next. Considering that there is only one guy here I presumably think that she is going to go to him. She does but what she says is unbelievable, she says Josh, truth or dare?
"Dare", he says abruptly.
"Okay", Tammy says, "GO HOME!"
"What? NO!" Josh said.
"You made the rules.", She reminds him. "You have to do what the dare is no matter what! Goodbye, I wanna play with the girls..." The three of us look at each other, as in my mind i'm going YESSSSSSS! As Josh leaves upset and disappointed I cannot wait for our game to continue, for none of us really liked him anyways.
Tammy turned to us and says, "Well since he's gone I will go again."
Alright what is gonna happen next? I am so intrigued. She turned to Jessica.
"Game change", she said, "only dares." We all agree.
"So Jessica I dare you to get completely naked and make out with Alexa."
So Jessica, long brown hair, green eyes a little slender for my taste but still beautiful. So she takes off her green suede blouse and little brown skirt. Reveals her delicate little white bra and blue panties, as she removes them, Looks like she has soft silk skin white as snow, little outtie belly button, tiny little breasts with a little mole on the side of the right one. She has a little tattoo of a rainbow on her left pelvis. She is also a image of beauty. As her and Alexa make out, Alexa doesn't even need a dare to start undressing. Now its just beginning to become erotic..
At this point, I am guessing that the game is over as the three girls move into my room. I start to feel a little left out when Tammy comes out of my room with a blind fold in her hand and my handcuffs. Oh shit this is really going to happen.
She tells me in a very stern voice "PUT THIS ON NOW"!
I looked at her as I could barely swallow. I was so nervous and anxious at the same time. My mind races as she pulls me blind folded into the bedroom with her and the two other girls. My body starts to quiver and shake as I feel hands on my body and warm breathing on my neck from more than one direction. I don't know who is who, touching kissing undressing my quivering sexually aroused body. Down goes my long blonde hair, off comes my black soft sweater. I feel warm wet lips on the tops of my revealed breasts, I feel my bra slowly being taken off with the soft touch of lips after each piece of fabric is leaving that spot of my body. I feel a cold draft on my breast making my nipples as hard as they have ever been. Soft kisses on my nipples followed by a slight tug. I feel hands on my stomach, slowly undoing my zipper down my tight leather black mini skirt, as it falls to the floor I hear Tammy say, "Now let me play."
As she rubs my breasts she kisses my mouth, and asks me if i'm ready for what is about to happen?
"Yes" I say in a real soft spoken voice.
"You have an amazing body" she tells me as she gives me a slight push on the bed.
"Now I am gonna cuff your hands but not your feet", she said, I hear the clinks of the cuffs being put on and tightened. I feel more than one pair of hands on me now, slowly tickling my sides, feet, neck and stomach. My body covered in goose bumps now and extremely excited and wet. Don't stop i am thinking as i feel my underwear being taken off, followed by slight soft tickles over my thighs and pelvic area. I am starting to squirm now..."Oh she likes" I hear Jessica say...."Lets give her the total tickle experience.." Oh shit, What am i in for now? Loud cackles start coming from me..along with kicking and screaming and a pleasure that i had never felt before as I cannot control anything that is happening. Laughing profusely now, I didn't think that I could be so turned on by something that I hated so much as a child! If they don't stop I am going to cum...Soft tickles, Rough tickles just so much at one time! Kisses on my thighs, fingers rubbing my wet vagina OMG I'm going to cum...As I feel my body getting ready to release me from the tightened tingling arousal state that i am in....
My alarm goes off and i awake...doesn't matter I cum anyways!!! AWWW FUCK.....I lay there in my bed soaked from head to toe with either sweat or cum...not caring about the alarm going off, the sun in my eyes or my cat wondering what the fuck just happened. My body quivers and tingles from the intensity. Think I will call off work and go back to sleep ;)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back