• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jezebelle Gets Her Way f/m

wrestlingclown

TMF Regular
Jezebelle looked at the image of the elegant hotel on the computer screen. This was where she wanted her new boyfriend to take her on their first vacation together. But that cheapskate planned on taking her camping in the mountains instead. Jezebelle was not a fan of the outdoors. She went ahead and made reservations at the expensive hotel in Charleston, South Carolina, using Mark's credit card of course. Jezebelle had a devious plan to make Mark agree to take her there.

Though it was the middle of the day, Mark was sleeping in the bedroom because he worked the night shift as an ambulance driver. Jezebelle quietly entered the darkened room, aluminum foil plastered over the windows to keep the sunshine out. She placed a bowl of ice water and a jar of pickles on the nightstand. She let her dress slip to the floor and took off her black bra, revealing her big beautiful titties. She was a big beautiful woman and knew Mark couldn't resist her when he saw her naked. But she was not going to make it easy for him.

Jezebelle tied one end of the clothesline to the bedpost, carefully watching Mark's diaphragm rise and fall rhythmically under the blanket. He slept on his side. Jezebelle knew she would have to be fast. Mark was very strong for his size (he weighed less than she did), and if he awoke before she managed to tie him down, she would never be able to overpower him. Jezebelle snuck around to the other side of the bed and quickly tied Mark's wrists. Surprised, Mark tried to pull away, but it was too late--he was tied down.

"What--what are you doing?" he asked.

He realized his wrists were tied to the bedposts, and he furiously tried to get free.

"I'm going to convince you to take me to Charleston for our vacation," Jezebelle said.

She turned on the lamp, so Mark could see she was topless.

"C'mon. You know those places are expensive."

"You can afford it," Jezebelle said as she placed her hands in the bowl of ice water.

"Just untie me and we'll talk about this," Mark said, though he wasn't sure he wanted to be freed. Sex play was in the air.

Mark struggled against the ropes again, but they held fast. He felt frustrated and nervous too. His girlfriend was crazier than he had thought.

Jezebelle straddled Mark and stuck her now chilly hands under the blanket. Mark made a funny noise when her fingers made contact with his skin.

"Oooh! You sleep commando," Jezebelle said though she was already aware of this fact.

"Oh, your hands are so cold," Mark said.

"I'm using your hot body to warm them up," Jezebelle said.

She felt around Mark's ribcage. Placed her hands on his chest. Mark felt tickled and couldn't help but smile. Jezebelle saw the expression on his face and knew her plan was on the way to working. She gave him a long passionate kiss, causing Mark to get an erection. Then she began kissing his neck with her painted red lips. This tickled Mark a little more. He shrugged his neck in a futile attempt to block the kissing lips.

Jezebelle knew exactly what she was doing.

"I'm going to tickle you. Are you ticklish?" Jezebelle asked, knowing the answer was yes, having once made Mark laugh during foreplay and again later during a blowjob.

"No," Mark said.

Mark didn't want Jezebelle to think he was a weakling and being ticklish was a sign of weakness. But the realization that she was going to tickle him made him feel even more excited.

Jezebelle started dragging her long fingernails over Mark's ribcage. He tried very hard not to laugh but felt the giggles building inside.

"You might as well stop. It's not working," Mark grunted, hoping Jezebelle would stop tickling before he couldn't control his laughter any more.

Jezebelle wasn't discouraged. Instead, she tickled his belly and ribs faster and was rewarded with silent laughing. She could feel Mark shaking underneath her as he laughed without making a sound, and he resumed his efforts to escape.

Jezebelle tickled Mark's underarms and he finally burst out laughing loudly.

"You lied. You are ticklish," she said.

Mark blushed, embarrassed that she would now think he was a weakling.

"Do you know what I do to liars?" Jezebelle asked.

"What?" Mark asked, feeling both excited and fearful.

"I tickle torture them," Jezebelle said, and she pulled the blanket off Mark, revealing he had an erection.

Jezebelle sat on Mark's thighs, facing away from him, so he could see her fleshy fanny hanging out from each side of her thong. She grabbed a foot.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle," she said, scrambling her fingers over Mark's foot sole.

Mark was so excited now he couldn't control his laughing at all. Jezebelle tickled Mark's foot for a minute. Mark began to fear that Jezebelle was literally going to tickle him to death. He felt panic but also a joy over losing control. He basked in the helpless feeling.

Jezebelle turned around and faced him. She kissed Mark's erection, making it throb. She grabbed the jar of pickles and poured the pickle juice over her breasts and on Mark's penis. She licked the pickle juice off Mark's penis and put his member in her mouth and gave him a blow job. Mark moaned in ecstasy. She didn't let him cum, though.

"Are we going to Charleston, dear?" she asked.

"Yes. I give up. Let me go so we can do it," Mark said, feeling defeated and wanting desperately to buck on top of her.

"Coochie, coochie, coo," Jezebelle said as she tickled Mark's groin. She felt in control and victorious.

Mark didn't even try to fight the laughter this time. It was no use. She knew he was ticklish and weak, and he realized that wasn't such a bad thing after all.

"Does baby want some milk?" Jezebelle asked.

Mark nodded yes.

Jezebelle let Mark suck her big bosoms which tasted like pickles.

"Coochie, coochie, coo," Jezebelle repeated while Mark sucked her boobies.

Mark laughed with his mouth full of titty. Jezebelle reached over and held her hand in the bowl of ice till it was cold again. She gently held Mark's balls with her cold hand.

"Let go! Let go!" Mark pleaded.

"Do you promise to take me to Charleston?"

"Yes. Just let me go. I can't take it anymore."

"I'm going to keep tickling you anyway."

"No don't."

"Why? You know you love it. I know you love it. I'll give you a choice. A) I'll untie you now, or B) I'll tickle you for 5 minutes and then let you go. It's your choice."

Mark was anxious to be freed. He wanted his penis in her pussy immediately. Nevertheless, he heard himself say "B."

There was 5 more minutes of frantic giggling before Jezebelle untied him.

Mark was so excited from his previous predicament that he came quickly in the missionary posture, but the memory of this tickle torture excited him so much he was able to get hard 4 more times bringing Jezebelle to multiple orgasms too.

Jezebelle got exactly what she wanted...and so did Mark.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back