• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mothers & Daughters 1 - Mother just want to have fun

tickletime4u

TMF Regular
It was 9.30 pm London time. Caroline, a stunning 44 year old with long, flowing dark hair is clearing up in the kitchen when Claire, her 20 year old daughter, a diminutive version of her mother in terms of looks, clomps downstairs in her high heels, wearing a short black skirt. She is ready for her night out. she enters the kitchen.

'Ok mum, I am about to get going.'

'Ok sweetheart, have a lovely evening.'

They briefly kiss and Claire leaves for a night out. Caroline is happy to have the house to herself, she this evening will join up on the internet with a number of regulars in a chatroom from all around the world. She loved the freedom of the internet, and the chance to meet people in a similar position to her. Most of her online friends were of similar age, had grown-up daughters of their own, and had much in common with Caroline. In the chatroom they would rarely talk about their daughters, but tonight would prove to be different.

Caroline finished up cleaning in the kitchen and smiled as she turned on her computor. She dialed up her network and went towards the message board site that included the chatroom she normally used. She logged into the chatroom, knowing that Stephanie, from New York, will be on by now.

'Caroline : Hi
Steph : Hi Caroline, how are you?
Caroline : Great, I have the place to myself tonight, my daughter has just gone out.
Steph : Great, my daughter is off out tonight too, it should be very quiet for the evening, lol'

Stephanie is very slim, has model looks and indeed did do some modelling in her younger days. Her 20 year old daughter Susie has her hair cut a little shorter than her mothers. She has beautiful light skin. Like her mother she has exceptionally long legs too, and loves showing them off.

Caroline and Stephanie talk for roughly half an hour before Louise and Julia log on. They have just come in from work. Louise is from Dallas, Julia from Chicago.

'Julia : Hi Steph, hi Caroline, how is my favourite English lady.
Caroline : I am great thank you, having a nice quiet evening, my daughter is off out this evening.
Julia : That is a coincidence, so is mine, she is off to some bar or other, she will get ready as soon as he comes in. Hi Louise.
Louise : Hi, my daughter is going out too, looks like we have our houses to ourselves this evening, perhaps we should do some plotting, lol.
Steph : Hi Louise, you are in devilish mood as ever.
Louise : I certainly am, lol.'

Thousands of miles away they would not know it, but Julia and Caroline are dead ringers. The two ladies look the same in almost every way, in build and their long dark hair. The same is true of Julia's daughter Lisa, and Caroline's daughter Claire. The only difference is the Julia is a year older than Caroline, the two daughters are the same age, 20.

Louise is a dark blonde, and cuts it short. She has a mischievous personality and a twinkle in her eye. Her daughter Sarah has inherited that trait too. Sarah lets her hair grow longer, it is a lighter blonde than Louise too. Sarah is very slim, in business. Louise and Sarah are always teasing each other, they are very close, and competative too. They hate to allow one to get something over the other.

The online conversation goes on for another hour and a half. Each talking about each others days and the details of each others lives. After a time one of them notices that in due course, the final of the five regulars will be about to join them.

'Louise : Susan will join us in due course I assume Steph.
Steph : She said she would be on, and she will be getting home around this time.
Caroline :Wonder what the chances are of her daughter going out for the evening too, lol.
Julia : I would guess quiet high, lol
Steph : We shall find out any moment.'

They would as Susan, from San Francisco, was just getting settled for the evening. They were right too, in the background Susan's daughter, Elizabeth, was getting ready to be off around the bars and clubs of the area. Susan, a natrual redhead is a tall lady nearing six foot. Elizabeth, a brunette, inheriting that from her father, is very tall too. Like Stephanie and her daughter Susie, Suan and Elizabeth have long legs, which both like to use, as both have very flirtatous natures.

Susan logs in to the group. They want to know only one thing at first.

'Louise : Hi Susan, we need to know, is your daughter going out this evening?
Susan : Hi ladies, she is indeed, why?
Steph : Excellent, that makes a full house, all of our daughters are out for the evening.
Susan : Lol, she is just off now (She says goodbye to her daughter in the background.) what a coincidence.
Louise : I ask again, should we plot behind their backs?, hehe.
Susan : Sounds like fun, but what, lol.
Caroline : We shall think of something, it is late here, but I shall not leave until we have something, lol.
Steph : Sounds good to me too, hehe, lets plot something fun for our daughters.
Louise : We shall, are you in too Julia.
Julia : Try and stop me, lol.
Louise : Ok, we shall come up with something.'

The conversation goes on in teasing mode.

'Steph : We shall have some fun with them, but what?
Louise : I am trying to think, Sarah will not get away with this one whatever we do, lol
Steph : Neither will Susie, hehe, come on ladies we need something, lol
Julia : I will have my way with Lisa, it will be great, but what?
Susan : Liz is in the trap too, lol, poor girl, but I can't think.
Caroline : I would love to have some fun with Claire too, but the thought of us all plotting is so funny, rofl.
Louise : That's it, thank you my English friend!!!
Susan : That's what Louise?
Julia : Yes, come on, tell us.
Louise : Ok, Caroline has it, we need our daughters on the floor laughing. take them back to their childhoods, lets tickle them.
Susan : I love it, I used to love tickling Liz, she must be still ticklish.
Louise : Of course she is, and so is Sarah, never to old to be mommys little girl, lol, I shall bate her in to some smart comments, then have her in hysterics.
Caroline : Claire will hate it, but I will love it, lol.
Julia : I used to play tickletime with Lisa, I shall do so again, lol.
Steph : Hey Susie, tickle tickle, lol.
Louise : Lol, wonderful, then we have something, and the best thing of all is?
Juila : Go on?
Louise : They will all laugh, and there is nothing any of them can do about it ;) .

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back