• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slumber party part 1 FFFFFFF/M

macabre

I'm going to try to get this whole thing done soon, but just in case I don't, here's the first part. Maybe having people wanting to read the next part will motivate me to keep going if I get dirty-story-writer's-block.

Slumber Party Part 1

Shane was enjoying the nice summer weather with the cool breeze flowing through his light brown hair; he had on some loose fitting shorts and a tank top to run in. It had finally cooled off enough for him to go for a nice run, although his toned abs, chest, and butt probably would be okay if he took a day off. But working out in his parent’s basement gym got dreary after too long.

As he got back to his house, he saw his neighbor, Claire, getting her mail. Claire and Shane had been next door neighbors for a long time and were fairly good friends, although their neighbors were much closer than Claire and Shane were. Right now the four of them were on vacation, enjoying each other’s companies without their kids, leaving them both alone in each house. Claire was a few years older than Shane, so they weren’t quite as close as they might have been but they still knew each other very well because of how good of friends their parents were. Claire was very pretty. She was only an inch shorter than Shane at 5’8” and had a bust one size larger than you would think of a girl her size. She also liked to run and on occasion the two would run together; they had both been on the track team in high school together. She had long, wavy, dirty blonde hair, long legs, and a toned butt that was currently being shown off in her tight, thin, denim shorts. Her shirt was also showing off her toned mid-drift. Shane had always found Claire attractive and more than once had spied on her sun bathing in her bikini. Unbeknownst to Shane, Claire had seen him several times and never paid it much mind. She had always found Shane cute and really didn’t mind the attention.

“Hey, Claire, how’s the empty house?” he joked, slightly out of breath from his run. “Haha, it’s nice. I get my privacy at least. You have a good run? It’s a good day for it,” she said leaning over to get her mail out from her mail box. He didn’t answer for a second, staring at her perfect butt strain against her shorts that were a size too small. She asked again, quickly realizing why he hadn’t answered, ”Wow, you’re so out of breath you can answer?” “Hmm, oh yeah, sorry, I’m just enjoying the nice weather.” “Yeah, you have any fun plans for tonight?” she asked, letting his poor excuse slide. “Nope, working out was the only productive thing on my schedule today,” he said, walking with her up the yard shared by both their houses. “Not hanging out with friends or anything? It’s summer; you’re supposed to do things,” she said smiling at him. “They’re all on vacation. Timed it perfectly with our parents. No fun parties for me I guess. What about you?” he asked, trying not to stare at her cleavage showing from her low cut shirt. “I actually am having a bunch of the high school girls over; a little slumber party like in the old days,” she said. “Oh boy. You can stay up past your bed time, and talk about cute pop stars, and eat too much candy,” he joked. “Hardy har,” Claire said sarcasically and grabbed at his sides, making him jump with a small squeal. “Wow I forgot how ticklish you are,” she said with a devious smile. “Yeah, I’m sure you just forgot all that tickling from high school,” he said, a bit defensive in case she decided to go for another squeeze of his sides. “Oh, but that was so long ago. I haven’t gotten to have any fun in such a long time,” she smiled. “I find it hard to believe you’ve never tickled any past boyfriends,” he said skeptically. “Well, sure, but I’ve never found someone nearly as ticklish as you,” she said with a smile only to see his face not lighten up, “Okay, Shane, relax, I’m sorry. And you know you shouldn’t make jokes about girls’ slumber parties. Otherwise no one will invite you to one of our naked pillow fights.” This last comment made Shane’s eye perk up, a little in disbelief of the unbelievably sexy thing he just heard, even if it was just a joke. “Well, I need to get stuff ready for tonight. You enjoy your lazy night Shakey Shaney!” she said with another falsely innocent smile.

“Shakey Shaney” he thought. He hadn’t heard her call him that in a while. When they were in high school together on the track team, Claire was a junior when Shane was a freshman. They usually had some kind of out-of-school activity; a hazing ritual, although never too awful. Of course Claire picked Shane at his parent’s insistence that she go easy on him since he was much more shy back then. She almost had done it but then had remembered tickling Shane when they were both little and thought up a devious hazing night. She decided it would just be some of the girls on the track team to do the hazing. He was to run through the park at night when no one was around. His arms would be tied behind his back and he would wear in nothing but running shorts and his shoes. If he could avoid the girls for ten straight minutes, the hazing would be done and he would be welcomed in. If they caught him, he would have to face a punishment for losing which would be revealed if he was captured. She had told him all this in a thin running shirt and short running shorts; it was still warm and all the girls were wearing a similarly revealing outfit as Claire.

As he started running, he heard the girls talking; he wanted to hear them but he didn’t want to lose so he just kept running. Suddenly he heard a loud giggle behind him and all the girls started running after him. It was barely two minutes when several of the girls caught up with him in the park’s field. He was pretty sure he could avoid being tackled even with his arms tied, but suddenly they reached out and tickled at his side, then stomach. More girls came up and grabbed at him. A couple were able to run low behind him and tickle the back of his knees. This was the final straw that made him collapse. Barely three minutes in and he had lost. The girls all pounced on him. Tickling his stomach, ribs, knees, and several of them going after his feet which particularly made him screech. Claire reached up his shorts a few times to tickle his upper thighs, smiling at his powerful reaction to it. He squealed and begged for them to stop, but that only riled them up. There were at least a dozen of them tickling him. When Claire touched his thighs in his shorts, a place no other girl had gone after, he squealed very loudly, pleading not to be tickled there. After a little bit, she moved to one other spot she had wanted to tickle. His poor nipples. He screeched and begged anywhere but there. After tickling him there a little, she went back to his thighs while some of the other girls kept at his nipples. They also untied his arms and held them above his head so they could tickle his underarms, making him loudly squeal again.

After almost two hours of this, they stopped. He could barely breathe, and his face was bright red. It became even redder when he noticed he had an erection clearly visible, pressing against his boxers and shorts. Claire told him good job and that “Shakey Shaney” had passed their hazing. The only other caveat was that none of this was to be repeated to anyone that wasn’t there that night. Shane, feeling tormented, if a little horny, didn’t want to agree, fearing being tickled in the future, but Claire told him it was better twelve girls than the whole high school. If he didn’t agree to keep quiet, she’d tell every girl would want to hear it how unbearably ticklish Shane was and how much fun it was to make him squeal. The thought of this was too terrifying and he begrudgingly agreed to be quiet about it. From then on those twelve girls called him Shakey Shaney and whenever enough of them were alone with Shane, they would hold him down and tickle him; Claire was almost always there, often instigating it. The girls were all a couple years older than him, though, and by his junior year of high school, his tickling torment had ended.

This summer, both Claire and Shane were alone. No one was there to witness any possible tickling, and unbeknownst to Shane, all the girls coming to the slumber party had been a part of that hazing ritual. Claire knew all of this. When she realized that her parents were going on a trip, she suggested they go with Shane’s parents for a double date trip, knowing Shane would be left alone. She had called up the girls coming tonight early on, asking them if they wanted an adult run at poor Shakey Shaney who was all alone and now eighteen and graduated from high school. Of the eleven other girls, eight were able to make it, excited about the chance. Shane was in for one very ticklish night.

It was night now and Shane was watching a movie when he heard Claire’s guests arrive for their night. He decided he would give it a little bit and just hoped they’d leave the blinds open. Of course they did; Claire wanted an excuse for the real fun of the night to start, something to hold over Shane’s head to keep him quite. Tickling unprovoked was a little harder to explain to her parents than we punished him for trying to catch us naked like a little pervert. After his movie was over, it was a little past nine. With only boxers on to cover him in his warm upstairs, he decided he’d take a peak. He was careful to leave the lights out so they couldn’t see him looking through his window. Claire was watching for him and made a move to change into pajamas, knowing Shane would be watching. As they all changed, she grabbed a flashlight and walked with her back to the open window, still in her red lacy thong. She had a feeling Shane was in his room, staring at her. She quickly turned the flash light on and turned it to his window, illuminating his face for all the girls to see.

“Ohmigod! Shane!” she said loudly, if a little overly fake. The girls had known what was happening. A few of the girls even volunteered to actually get completely naked, both to sell their act, and because soon Shane would be the naked one. They all gave out loud fake gasps upon seeing him. He realized he was caught and jumped away from the window and then closed his blind. His face was red. He couldn’t believe he got caught for being so stupid. He was terrified of what she would say to her parents. But as his thoughts race with being in trouble in the future, he heard the door unlock downstairs. Claire had an extra key to his house in case of emergencies as did he for Claire’s house. He heard them come upside very quickly. They had been on the track team after all. Before he could lock his door, Claire and the other girls were in his doorway, still half naked; only the two that had been completely nude stayed behind. Claire was wearing her red lacy thong and a small, tight, shirt that occasionally moved with her shoulders to show off the undersides of her boobs. She smiled deviously at him.

“Oh Shaney, you’re such a bad boy. I’m going to have to tell your parents what a little pervert you are,” Claire said, reeling him into her ticklish trap. “Claire, I’m so sorry. But earlier you made the joke about the naked pillow fights and your blinds were up; I couldn’t help myself,” he pleaded, falling right into her torturous grasp. “So it’s my fault you were spying on us?” she feigned annoyance. “No. I just…um…I’m sorry. I’ll do anything. Just don’t tell our parents. Please!” he begged, still completely unaware of what was to come. “Okay, well if you’re going to ask so nicely I guess there is one thing you could do…Shakey Shaney!” she smiled deviously as she said his nickname, moving herself forward, the other girls following her into her room and into Shane’s view. His face almost turned white when he heard his old nickname. He knew what was to come after seeing the six girls with Claire and recognizing them all as girls that were there during his track team hazing, all gorgeous and all wearing nothing but underwear. Actually, he thought, he knew he didn’t really know. In all his past tickling sessions with the girls, he never lost his shorts and the girls never tickled him longer than they had that night of hazing. Even one of his old girlfriends, that enjoyed tickling him, never did it for that long, even when clothes were removed. But now they were all half naked, all smiling, and several of them staring at the hard-on under his boxers he had gotten from watching them undress.

“Please, Claire, no! Not tickling! You all know how horribly sensitive I am! Anything else!” he pleaded, becoming aware that he was not getting out of this. “Okay, well I’m going to call our parents and tell them how depraved little Shaney is,” she said, ensuring she’d have her tickle slave. “Wait, okay, just don’t call them,” Shane said, sighing, as he gave up any hope of escaping the girls, relaxing his posture as the girls surrounded him. Claire walked towards him, excited to finally have Shane to tickle. “That’s a good Shaney,” she teased as she reached up and tickled his stomach, making him fall back on his back onto his bed. Two girls went behind the bed and pulled his arms up. “I’ll make you a deal,” Claire said, still teasing her toned-abbed-neighbor, who all the girls had enjoyed the sight of shirtless. He had beefed up quite a bit since freshman year, making them all the more excited to torment him, “If you can hold your arms above your head for ten minutes without pulling them down, then your punishment will be over. But if you lose, you’ll come over my house and let us tie you up and do whatever we want to you.”

His mind raced. He was finally starting to realize that he didn’t have a choice. Maybe he could do it, he thought. He hadn’t been really tickled in over a couple years. Maybe if he just remembered this was to get out of trouble, he could make it. He nodded and remained lying down on his bed, his feet bent over the edge, touching the floor. He kept his arms over his head when the girls who were holding them down let his arms go. “Mmm, so are you ticklish…..here?” she smiled, extending out the anticipation before lightly tickling his stomach. “Mmahmm!” Shane struggled to not laugh. Claire was light. Another girl, Jessie, who was wearing tight blue short shorts and a thin white tank top, joined in, tickling his left ribs, also rather lightly, “Or here?” she asked. Another girl joined, getting his side just above his hip. “Ahah mmm ah!” he squealed, trying as hard as he could to hold on. He tried to focus on anything other than the tickling, but their teasing questions were making that hard. He thought about focusing on their half-naked bodies but decided if his erection grew larger they might just forgo this game altogether and tickle him insane. Of course, what he didn’t think about was that this was just one more way of toying with him. The second the girls caught him spying on them, his ticklish fate was sealed.

Two more girls joined in, one going after his knee and ribs, the other, his leg above his knee and stomach with Claire. He jumped at this and squealed again but still held out. Claire left his stomach to the girls and let her fingers tease at his armpits. He jerked at this, his eyes popping open, and tried to beg, “Please, Claire, ahhah, not there.” “Hey ten minutes was the only rule, nothing about places that were off limits. You know it’s only been two minutes so far. Hmm, Girls, with such a delicious boy in front of us, we really should ‘dig in.’” After her emphasis of those last two words, the girls above Shane, held his arms down again. Claire dug in much more strongly at his soft underarms. “Ahahahahahaha nohohohohoho stohohopahahaha!” Shane finally screeched with laughter, forgetting about the game and trying to pull his arms down, but unable with the girls holding them up. “Oh, Shane, don’t tell me you’re trying to pull your arms down already. It’s barely been three minutes. You don’t want to turn into our little tickle slave, do you? I’m being nice and you don’t even have the self-control to hold up your arms for a measly ten minutes,” she teased him as her fingers spidered all over his underarms. “Ieeeeheeheemee toohoohoo teehkleesh!” he begged again, violently pulling at his arms. After another thirty seconds of tickling, Claire motioned for her friends to release Shane’s arms, after which he immediately pulled them down, covering up his sensitive armpits and tried to fight off the other fingers. It had just barely been five minutes. “Oh we know full well you’re ticklish. That’s what makes it fun!” she smiled at him, digging into unprotected skin on his side making him jump. “Nahahahat for me!” he said as he jerked. She eyed his erection under his boxers and a small wet spot near where the tip was under the thin cloth. “Oh I don’t know about that,” she teased him, moving her hand over his boxers where his erection was pressing, “If it’s so terrible, how do you explain this?” “Aaaahh, it’s cause you’re all, aaaaahhh, in your mmmm,” he struggled to explain between moans. The girls were all enjoying the show and all were a little wet both from watching this and tickling him earlier. “No, I think you like it,” she said, still lightly rubbing him, coaxing him into another cat and mouse game. “No I aaahh, doooohhhn’t,” he protested still enjoying Claire’s expertly light touch. Claire had an evil smirk, “Well then I have another game. But you did lose and I have witnesses saying you agreed, so guess what, Shakey Shane? You’re ours.” The girls picked him up and took him in only his boxers over to Claire’s house and into her room, giving him light tickles along the way to stop his struggling. His night had just started.

(to be continued)

A good start with a nice set up but I would say adding breaks in the paragraphs whenever the dialogue goes to another character would help making reading it a bit easier. Looking forward to what's coming next.

Nicely done, not usually one to read stories, but this is pretty good. I like the idea and a lot of the teasing is exactly the kind of thing you do to a guy to get him all shakey :D

One of the better f/m stories I've read. Looking forward to part 2 and any other stories you write

Any chance of us seeing part 2 soon? Love what you got so far!

Really great stuff, you´ve got talent. Few F/M stories appeal to me but this one really did. Keep´em coming!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back