• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What did you do to me?!? A chapter of Holly socks: F/F F/FF F/F

footfreak2000

TMF Poster
There was Tori 5'5" 105lbs in a straight jacket, no pants and little white socks. She was strapped to a bed laughing uncontrollably because at the foot of the bed was nurse Tiffany tickling away at Tori's little socked feet. Tori won't be wearing shoes again for a long time.

It started on a Wednesday. Holly approached Tori in the break room and made small talk and eventually invited Tori over for wine and movie night at her and Kate's house. Kate was still on vacation and Holly didn't mention Stacy because she didn't want Tori to feel overwhelmed and not show up. Holly playfully asked Tori if her feet were ticklish and Tori told her they were extremely ticklish to the point where she gets embarrassed while getting pedicures, but it doesn't stop her from getting one every two weeks. Holly asked her to wear black nylons with her most worn pair of socks over them. She also asked that she wears a skirt and ballet flats or moccasins. Tori thought the specific dress request was odd but she went along with it.
It's now Friday evening and Holly was so excited and anxious. She really didn't want to do this to Tori but she has no choice now. Stacy sent Rebecca to Myas house for a weekend of foot fun and lesbian sex. Mya loved it because she hasn't smelled female feet for a few weeks now. Stacy wanted Tori and Holly to herself.
Stacy made Holly dress in a Japanese schoolgirl uniform with very smelly 5 day worn dark blue socks. The mistress was wearing a black dress with sheer stockings and of course 6" heels.
Tori arrived around 6pm and rang the door bell. Holly answered and there stood Tori looking cute as ever in a flowing red skirt, black top and black nylons with socks and very low cut black flats. Tori entered the house leaving her shoes on despite the sign hanging on the wall by the door that states "please remove your shoes or be punished by tickling." Holly introduced Tori to Stacy and said they are all roommates. The girls were standing in the kitchen talking and Tori kept looking at a glass shelf that had shoes on the shelf's as if on display. She noticed the glass shelf had a glass door with a lock on it. She saw black flats that she knew were Hollys and a pair of brown fuzzy moccasins she thought must be Kate's. There were also red flats,brown flats and another pair of black flats. Tori then looked down an realized Holly was shoeless in socked feet. Stacy then broke her thought by stating"Holly, why did you not remove Tori's shoes?" you know you little girls are not allowed to wear shoes in my house and she pointed to the sign. Tori looked at the sign and laughed nervously thinking it was all a joke. "Tori please have a seat" Stacy asked. Tori sat on a high stool and her feet weren't able to touch the ground so her flats immediately popped off her heels and were both dangling from her sock covered toes. "Holly remove her shoes and hand them over to me now!" Stacy ordered. Tori a little nervous tried to have her flats go back on her feet when Holly reached down and slipped them off. Holly handed the shoes to mistress Stacy when the mistress said " smell them before I take them!" Holly complied and held one of Tori's flats to her face and inhaled the warm scent as she looked at Tori watching her in shock. What happened next really stunned Tori. Stacy was wearing a necklace with a key on it and she took the the necklace off and unlocked the cabinet and she placed Tori's little shoes on the glass shelf and locked the cabinet. "You see Tori I keep my girls shoes looked up because when you are shoeless you have a feeling of vulnerability and submissiveness. You also have no power to leave." stated the mistress. Tori started rubbing her socked feet together thinking just how true Stacy's words were as she really started feeling vulnerable and thought of how submissive Holly acted in her socked feet. Holly still kneeling near Tori's dangling socked feet could smell her feet from where she was and couldn't handle it. She lifted up both of Tori's socked feet to her face and started sniffing like a dog on a scent. Tori being to timid and quiet didn't say or do anything and allowed Holly to sniff her feet. Stacy then said "Tori, I am mistress Stacy and Holly and Kate are my foot sluts. They do as I say and do all the chores around the house and in return they get to kiss,smell, lick my feet and get fucked by me. you will eventually do all of thee above."
"Girls lets move to the basement so Tori can have her punishment for not removing her shoes." ordered the mistress. Tori was nervous as Holly held her hand on their way to the basement. Once in the basement Stacy strapped Tori into the tickle bench and then stripped Holly of her clothes. Stacy then pushed Hollys nose into Tori's left socked foot. Holly started smelling as the mistress fingered Holly with her index and middle finger. The mistress then began her mental manipulation. "Does her socked foot smell good Holly? Aren't you glad you stripped her of her shoes?" cooed the mistress. Holly was getting really wet and was about to cum when the mistress pulled away her fingers and pulled Holly away from Tori. The mistress then removed Tori's left sock and placed it over Hollys nose and said "I am now going to tickle punish Tori for thinking she can wear shoes in my presence. When I am done she will know who is boss. You can either save her by having me tickle you in stead for not removing her shoes at the door, or... you can masturbate while watching me tickle torture her little feet." Holly felt ashamed and didn't say anything she just started fingering herself while smelling Tori's sock. "That's what I thought you little sock slut." the mistress said to Holly. The mistress then turned her attention to Tori who was wiggling her toes and feet in anticipation and said "get ready to be tickled like you never could believe." as she started running her viscous red nails up and down and up and down on Tori's right socked covered nylon foot. Tori tried to hold back from giving in to the mistress tickling her. She didn't want the mistress to know how ticklish she was. Then the mistress started raking her right nails along Tori's nylon clad left foot and it was all over for Tori. She exploded with laughter and couldn't believe the sensation. She hasn't been tickled on her feet since she was a kid. "Aaahhhhaaaahhaaa nnnnooo not the feet ppplllaaaahhaaasss not my fffaaheeett." Tori cackled and the mistress paid her no mind and just kept raking her nails up and down and up and down and then she started to skitter her nails under Tori's nylon toes and she lost it. Tori was giggling and screaming gasping for air all the while Holly stood watching hungrily fingering her pussy. The mistress then stripped off Tori's other sock and picked up and hairbrush and started brushing Tori's nylon feet. Tori with to many tears in her eyes didn't see the brush but could feel the crazy tickling sensation and while laughing like a mad woman said "no no no! What the fuck is that what is that plllahhhaaaahesseee staspphhb not a hairbrush please Holly save me from this hell!!!" Hearing Tori's sweet laughter and pleading was to much for Holly who after already cuming once had a squirting orgasm while watching the mistress work.
The mistress just laughed at poor Tori and said "Holly save you? You think this sock smelling slut can save you?" The mistress walked over to Holly and grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her to the tickle bench. She then pushed Holly down onto the bench and pushed her face in Tori's panty cover pussy. The mistress then strapped Hollys feet with her soles up next to Tori's strapped feet. In this position the mistress could tickle both girls feet as she chooses and Holly will be laughing into Tori's pussy. The only way Holly will get air is if she eats Tori out. The mistress then cut off Tori's panties and skirt. She also cut out holes in Tori's top so her nice tits were exposed. For around the next 30 minutes the mistress tickled both girls feet relentlessly. Holly in her socks and Tori in her nylons. Holly laughing into and licking Tori's pussy Tori came twice while being tickled. After 30 minutes both girls were weak messes. The mistress then let them out and brought them to her bedroom. She then stripped Tori of all but her nylons and fucked Tori with a strapon while Holly rubbed her stinky blue socked feet all over Tori's face. Tori was going down a spiral black hole of foot tickling lust that will consume her.
All day Saturday and Sunday the mistress and Holly tickled little helpless Tori on every inch of her body. Sunday evening right before the mistress was going to let Tori go something happened that has never happened to the mistress. Over the weekend as the mistress Tickled Tori she would sing teasing songs to her like "tickle feet, tickle feet tickle little Tori's feet". And on this Sunday evening the mistress was brushing Tori's bare feet covered in baby oil and itching powder when Tori lost it and snapped. After the mistress stopped tickling her Tori just kept laughing and singing the tickle song over and over. Once they let Tori out of the tickle bench she jumped on Holly and pushed her down and started smelling her socked feet like crazy while still singing the tickle song. Holly said "Tori please stop are you okay?" and Tori looked up and said "I'm not Tori I'm toe tickle slut." The mistress really worried now told Holly they will take Tori to the hospital. Stacy then put socks on Tori and wrapped her in a robe and dropped her off at the local hospital. Tori walked into the hospital wearing only socks and an open robe exposing her great tits and shaved pussy.
At the hospital the doctors could not tell what was wrong with Tori and Tori kept trying to smell the hot nurses feet so they put her in a straight jacket and sent her to the all women's insane asylum. She was diagnosed insane and that only giving her what she wanted would keep her calm. So the head nurse ordered her nurses to tickle Tori's feet everyday. Tori was not allowed to wear shoes and she would have to either wear the socks they issued or be bare feet. The hospital did give pedicures to the women. Tori found a friend named Christy in the hospital who allowed Tori to smell her feet as long ad Tori would be her girlfriend.
After a few weeks in the Asylum Tori started feeling better and tried telling the nurses of Stacy and what happened to her. None of the nurses really believed her story because she didn't have any marks on her nor did they really believe she was tickled to insanity. The only nurse who believed her was nurse Tiffany. Nurse Tiffany decided on Friday evening she would go to this house and see if this Stacy woman was real.
Nurse Tiffany found the house Tori described and she decided she would she who lived there. She walked up to the door in her white dress, in white nylons and white 4" heels. Nurse Tiffany's mistake was she didn't tell anyone she was going there. Stacy hasn't collected high heels yet.
The end. For now.

I like the story, it doesn't have the specific type of tickling I Like but the socked tickling is fun to read. I like my women's feet bare and ticklis.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back