• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"I won't tell your mom," Aunt Shirley said. "But it's going to cost you thiiiis much.

OnlyForNow2015

"I won't tell your mom," Aunt Shirley said. "But it's going to cost you thiiiis much.

She flicked at his erect nipples. Jay howled. Katrina and I laughed, I'll admit. Julie had gone out of the room to use the bathroom, and in the time that she was gone, Katrina had gone and done a whole lot more damage. As soon as she was out of the room, Katrina spilled the beans.

"Jay has ticklish nips."

His aunt looked down at her poor helpless nephew. "Oh does he?" Aunt Shirley said while bringing her fingertips up to one another to do the sort of evil villain stance. Her nails were longer than anybody else's here, and it dawned on me as to what they looked like. Google "Miley Cyrus white nails" and you'll know what I mean. She looked just like that, and it was then I remembered how Jay confessed to me that he wanted me to get Miley Cyrus white nails for Halloween so I could tickle him to death and coo Wrecking Ball to him. He said that she was his celebrity crush.

His aunt was going to make something stir.

Aunt Shirley began tickling his ribs. Jay howled. "NO NO NO N-AHAHAHA" he was done. He was toast. the threat was so real that Aunt Shirley might stop tickling ribs and start navigating her pearly white manicured fingers atop those sensitive little pointy ends of his. She would get closer and closer and he would howl. Oh, did I mention that Katrina and I are gently tickling his feet tops and bottoms at the same time with our hands? because yeah, we're kinda doing that. His feet twitch to the sensations of his aunt getting his ribs, and of our soft hands all over his feet. There's a spot under his heel I told Katrina about that gives him an erection. When I wink at her, we both rub it. He stirs, but Aunt Shirley doesn't see.

We decided we're going to rub like crazy if she gets his nips.

Shirley was just like Julie. It took her all of three minutes to cave. Julie still out in the bathroom, we the three of us are about to break this poor kid. Jay Jay the little ticklebug.

"Here I come, Jay. Here they come, to your secret ticklish spot." Oh my god Shirley, I need to learn from you. Your tickle talk technique is amazing. "Hehe, make that spots!" And then she did it. Pointer fingers poised above the nipples, she gently flicked at them while using the skin of her thumbs to rub around the areola. He exploded into laughter, and then I winked.

I rubbed his heel and Katrina rubbed the other, and out of impulse, I used my free hand to tug at his boxers ever so slightly. Hoping to undo Julie's work. Hoping I cou-

And there it was. BOING. Up and out, his penis was back out and pointed straight at the sky. I'm rubbing his heels and Katrina is making him yelp with some toe tickles, and his aunt, oh Aunt Shirley, is spidertickling her nephew's bare nipples. Jay Jr. is pointed up so high it looks like maybe he's the one laughing and not Jay. He may as well be. All the sensitive anything must be pooled to it. Poor guy.

Then Aunt Shirley turned around and saw. Then, my god, she smirked.

"Better hope your Mom doesn't come in now, sweetheart." She paused as Jay looked on in horror as she looked over at us. "Imagine if I took the right one and she took the left. Oh boy. You would get to see which of us sisters learned how to tickle the best." She poked at the tips of his nips with her pinkies now. He begged us to stop so much.

"Either I leave the pee pee out," she said, "and none of us tell Mommy about our super secret tickle spot here, oooor..." she paused, "or we tell her, but we put that away and it stays away." Shirley smirked wider. "But if we put it away, I will tell her about your nipples. And all four of us will take turns with them. And on those adorable little feets down there." She looked back at us and then at him. She flicked his nipples some more and he throbbed in the air.

And then

she put the blindfold and gag back on him.

"Your mom takes forever in the bathroom. I'll give you five minutes to decide. For now, feel both. Girls, keep it up. Until then, it's going to cost you thiiiis much." She spidertickled all of her long Miley Cyrus whites over her nephew's nipples and made him gaggedly how.

I looked over at Katrina and we're both winking at one another.

What a nice surprise to see another chapter after coming home from a long day at work!

I really do enjoy this story! Lots of psychological torture and wonderful tickling and teasing! I can`t wait to read the next installment!

It`s great to see you writing again! You`ve been missed!

Last edited:
Oh god did I miss a part? I know she txted the aunt but I didn't know she was already there tickling him. I love this story so ied hate to have neglected a part of it.

This is, by far, the best story I've read on this forum! Good job! And please, we want more!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back