• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ants therapy (*/F)

CYL777

Hello, I used to have account here, so I'm not exactly new, but I forgot my passwords (Even though I wasn't an active poster here. I came here mostly for videos and stories). Anyways, This is my first ever attempt at writing similar type of story. It's a bit more than just tickling as you can see. Either way, let me know if you like it.

P.S. Sorry for my bad grammar as English is not my first language.

It has been hot and sunny for the past couple weeks, just exactly the perfect weather for taking a sun bath at the beach. For this reason, Meaghan decided to take a 2 weeks vacation to Cancun from her job as a librarian. Under this economic, it’s difficult for someone who freshly graduated from a 4 year university with degrees in English such as Meaghan to get a job such as librarian. However, the high amount of salaries also enabled her fancy lifestyle as well as her love for all sort of beauty-related things.

Meaghan is abnormally tall. Stood at 6’5, she used to be one of the tallest students in her college. However, unlike many tall girls, her height doesn’t hinder her beauty at all. With a slender body frame, but still got a natural 36 D cup breast, curvy hips, as well as a round pair asses that’s perfectly in shape (Not small, but not big like one of those “ghetto booties”.), long, sexy legs, as well as her high cheekbones face, blue, almond shaped eyes, and chest-length, straight, bleached hair, plus her great sense of fashion, she has attracted a lot of attentions and had numerous dates with different guys.

So Meaghan went to this resort and spa hotel in Cancun. It’s a cloth-optional beach and she took this perfect opportunity to sun bath nude. However, perhaps she enjoyed herself a bit too much from reading love novels naked under the sun, she had some peeling spots from sun burns along the way. On the last 3 days of her vacation before she has to get on the plane and get back to work, she came across this website on her I-phone (In both Spanish and English.) about a “skin therapy that you’ll NEVER forget! Come check it out!”.

“What is this about? I’d like to try it out”, she thought. As rich and beauty-conscious as Meghan, she wouldn’t let this opportunity to rid her of sun burn peeling slip away.

Meaghan followed the address and went to this modest looking spa and massage clinic. She told the front desk receptionist that she’s here for the skin therapy in her broken Spanish and the front desk receptionist led her inside to the therapist.

“Hello, the name is Magdalena. So before we proceed, I have some questions to ask you. First, are you in for the full body session? We’ll have to ask you to tie up your hair and undress completely if you are.” The therapist said in English.

“Yes.” Meaghan said. She has sun bathed completely naked. She was thinking that she might as well as gets it all.

“Any heart related problems.”

“No.”

“Asthma?”

“No.”

“Ok, so are you normally a ticklish person?”

Meaghan doesn’t know how to answer it. She is horribly ticklish all over her body. Despite her height, she has in fact constantly lost to her roommate in tickle fight back in her college time. Her roommate has constantly brought her tall body to the ground/bed despite she is only to her chest.

After thinking for a while, she finally answered.

“Yes.”

Magdalena smirked and write it down on her note.

“Do you have at least a day?”

“I have three more days till I have to get on the plane.”

“Ok, last question. Are you normally afraid of bugs?” Magdalena asked.

“Not really. Wait, what kind of question is this?”

Magdalena didn’t answer.

“Ok, follow me.” She opened a door and there’s a stairs led to another room that’s underground. Inside the room, there’s a large, comfortable looking bed inside a glass container that’s completely sealing from outside except a tightly shut door. There are 4 leather restraints on the bed. There’s a large metal box and a pipe connected to the glass container.

“Wait, so what is it? Am I going to be tickled by bugs?” Meagan asked.

“You’ll see. It will be a surprise of your life.”

Meaghan was thinking about returning the money, but then again, she really trying to get rid of those peeling spots. “Ok I’ll give it a try.”

Meaghan has undressed herself. She took a shower, and then she tied her bleached, silky, straight hair into a bun Magdalena opened the door to the container and the bed and had Meaghan lied down.

“Get yourself comfortable.” She said and tie her limbs to the leather restrains tightly. It got cotton inside, so Meaghan doesn’t feel as uncomfortable, however, the restraints are really thin, which expose her skin to the maximum level.

Magdalena took out a syringe and injected something into Meaghan’s right arm.

“Wait what did you put inside me? Ok this is it!” She asked angrily and trying to break the restrains.

“Calm down, ma’am. That was just to make sure that you won’t be able to move from neck down. Trust me, you’ll need it. However, you’ll still be able to feel everything, which can be a good or bad thing, to each their own. Now can you open your mouth?”

“Look, I will not do that unless I absolutely know what am I getting myself into.”

“You’ll have to trust me, ma’am. As long as you cooperate, there will not be any harm done in the entire process, I can guarantee that. Matter fact, you might actually love it.”

“But this is…”

“Look, you can lie here all day and get nothing done, or are you going to cooperate?”

“Ok…” She said reluctantly and opened her mouth. Magdalena then inserted a dental gag inside her mouth.

She then put a pair of goggles on Meaghan’s eyes.

“It’s for your eye protection. You’ll see what I’m talking about later. Say “Um” if you’re ready.”

Meagan took a deep breathe.

“Um” She said nervously.

“3, 2, 1.” Magdalena presses a button in the wall.

Suddenly, there are bunch of extremely tiny ants on Meaghan’s waist and stomach. Those ants are extremely tiny. At the length of half to one millimeter, they’re smaller than even house ants.

“What the fuck is this?” Meaghan asked as clear as she could through her gagged mouth.

“Calm down, ma’am. Those are mutated ants. It’s a man-made species and a kept secret. Those ants are so small as you can see, and their jaws are too weak and too soft to actually damage skins and tissues other than collect the dead skins and…”

“Hehehe.” Meaghan giggled through her gagged mouth before Magdalena finished.

“Yes, they will tickle you badly. And since they’re so small, they can also get into a lot of crevices on your body. Don’t worry though, they’re completely healthy and germ and virus free. They have a strong immune system that will fight off most diseases.”

The ants walked on her belly and nibble around her belly buttons. They look so small that they look almost like moving black peppers.

“Ahahahahahahahhahahaha.”. She giggled through her gagged mouth.

Suddenly there are red liquid that look 100% identical to blood coming from the ants swarm, but however, it smells so good like rose-scented perfume. Meaghan knew that it’s not blood as she feels no pain at all and blood doesn’t smell like that at all, but still she wasn’t sure. She looked at Magdalena in her eyes, worried and angry at the same time.

“Don’t worry. Those ants tend to produce those liquid. It’s their ways of telling other ants to come at you and eat your dead skin cells. Other ants attracted to the smell of the liquid and will come and enjoy the ‘meal’. It looks scary I know, but trust me, the ants will not cause any damage to your body and neither are those liquid. Matter fact, those liquid can be good for you.”

“But…ahhhaahaha” Meaghan asked and giggled as more ants coming out and “dine” at her ribs and sides.

“Don’t worry.” Magdalena said with a smile on her face.

Now there are more ants coming out of the pipe and going after her natural 36 D cup breasts. Those tiny little things hiked nibbled toward her nipples and produced those red liquid along the way and attracted more ants to join their journey to “the top of the hills”. They feasted on her nipples as it gets harder. They waved their jaws and imitated all sort of bites, but surprisingly never hurt, nor damage the skin. The only thing those seemly intimidating jaws and nibbles produced are tickling sensation, Meghan’s laughter as well as horniness, and those red liquid. They also climbed into the valley between the boobs, which got her really good there.

“Hahahahaha, oh, oh, uhaha, oh…” Meaghan laughed, at the same time, her pussy also get kinda wet, but the ants ignored there for now.

They switched to her arms, hands and armpits. The ants tickled them very through…the palms, the fingers, the back of hands, between her fingers, the wrists, the forearms, inner/outer elbows, upper arms, inner arms and armpits, even underneath the polished nails of those 10 fingers are all covered in black spots with those perfume smelling red liquid dripping and are all tickled immensely. Those little 0.5 mm things are in fact tickling monsters and discovered multiple ticklish spots on Meaghan’s hands and arms that she never thought exist. Meaghan’s 6’5 tall body has never received such level of tickling.

“Ohhhohohohohohohahahahaha.” Meagan laughed hysterically through her gagged mouth.

Pretty soon, these 0.5 mm long ants switched their attention to her feet and legs. The black swarms are collected underneath the skyscraper – her feet. They climbed up her soles, nibbled gently and leaving trails of red liquid along the way. Those ants did a great, throughout job as usual. Her heels, the arches, the balls, around and underneath those pedicured toes, even on the edge of those 10 polished toe nails, are all covered in black spots and red liquid.

“Not my feeeeeteeehehehehehehehehehe!” Meaghan shrieked.

As if the ants are able to understand. They’re now going after the back of her feet as well as the area around her ankle bones and it turn out to be even more ticklish than her soles. Just like her palms and her fingers, Meaghan never expected her ankles to be ticklish. The swarm then spread to her calves. The ants dug underneath her calves, created a tiny crevice between her calves and the bed. Since she’s unable to move any of her muscles from her neck and below, she cannot press her calf muscles on the ants neither. All she could do is to let the ants feast on the dead skins of her long, slender calves and tickled the hell out of her and produce those rose perfume scented red liquid in the process.

Pretty soon, the kneecaps and back of the knees, as well as her front thighs, outer thighs, back thighs are tickled mercilessly by hungry ants. The black swarms now entered into her fleshy inner thigh area. They climbed and nibbled her thighs gently. The 0.5 mm long tickling monsters collected dead skin cells one after another from those long, perfectly in shape, not too thin, but not too fat thighs. They surely love thigh meat.

“Pleeehehehehehehese Stooohahahahaahap! Hahahahahahaha” Meghan shrieked. Tears are coming out of her eyes.

More ants coming out of the pipe due to being attracted by the rose perfume scent produced by those red liquid. Now those ants, despite being extremely small even for ants standard, have realized that she cannot resist other than producing those high valume laughter and shrieks from her gagged mouth, have grown braver. They decided to move upward, toward her neck, onto her beautiful face. They tickled her neck, ears, noses and her face cheeks. Eventually, they make it into the source of all these high volume shrieks and laughters - her gagged mouth. They nibbled her lips gently, then went in through the dental gag. They cleaned up every single one of her teeth, feasting on any dental plague they can possibly find. They also nibble her tongues and the wall and roof of her mouth gently and the sweet tasting, rose scented red liquid is coming out of her mouth and dripped onto the pillow. Meaghan never realized that those areas are actually ticklish…boy, she was wrong. She tried to fight them with her tongue, but the ants, came in the form of swarm, has managed to hold her tongue so they can nibble/tickle her there.

“Oooooh! Ohhh! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!” Meaghan screamed as best as she could.

As for her lower body. The ants have dugged a crevice between her ass cheeks and the bed, and now actively feeding/tickling on her ass cheeks as well, and once again, she cannot crush on those ants with her ass. They apparently also like the taste of that sexy and curvy hips of hers as many have climbed up from her hips and nibbled it gently and produce red liquid trails along the way. Her inner thighs are now covered in ants, and became extremely wet from the combination of her own juice as well as those red, blood like, rose scented liquid. The ants even got the tiny, narrow creases between inner thighs and torso covered as their tiny bodies can fit in the creases, and that area is now swarmed with these 0.5 mm long ants and a trail of rose-scented red liquid are produced. Thousands of ants gathered on her inner thighs and her inner thigh creases, as well as the big muscle that located on her upper most inner thigh, feasting, tickling as well as producing a huge pool of those red liquid on the bed sheet. For some strange reasons, these 0.5 mm long ants find her inner thighs and narrow, hard to reach inner thigh creases extremely yum yum. Soon, she realized what’s that about as they’re getting closer to the little flower in between. They tickled their way to her smooth, completely waxed pubic area, and soon, they tickled/feasted on her clit and apparently they like the taste as more and more are coming.

“OOOMMMM! UMMMMM! UUUUMMMMM!” Meaghan moaned. In fact, this is the thing that she has long been waiting for.

The ants nibbled her labia gently, which tickled her greatly. But however, the ants didn’t stop there. They went inside her vagina for the score and climbed, nibbled gently and tickled her vagina wall inside her vagina.

This is it, Meaghan’s pussy has turned into a volcano. The juice went out and dripped on the bed sheet that’s already be soaked by those red liquid. It flushed out some of the ants that was inside her vagina, but the ants got back up and climbed back into her vagina. Now Meaghan has turned extra sensitive to the tickling. She actually feels really good at this moment. She decided to close her eyes and enjoy the ants doing their works on her precious body. She cannot believe that she’s actually enjoying it.

Now, Meaghan’s 6’5 tall body is pretty much clothed in these extremely tiny, yet tickly ants. They tickled her boobs, nipples, ribs, belly, belly button, sides, hands, arms, armpits, neck, ears, nose, lips, feet, ankles, calves, knees, thighs, hips, crotch, ass, inside her mouth, her clit, labia and vagina. The entire bed sheet is soaked in those blood like red liquid that produces rose perfume scent that’s becoming overwhelming inside the glass container. It’s so soaked that those red liquid has dripped on the floor. If it weren’t for the moaning from orgasms, the scent inside the container, the pleasure sounding laughter and naughty sounding screaming, it might make a perfect horror movie scene.

After a couple more orgasm as well as intense tickling and the fainting smell of rose perfume, Meaghan has became exhausted and finally passed out. Before she passed out, she feels the ants actually going down her throat into her stomach, as well as coming from her anus into her intestine.

The next morning, Meaghan woke up. The ants left 0 inch of her skin untickled, but now they are all gone, even though she’s covered in dried red liquids (The dried red liquid also look like dried blood/crust too.), smell like a rose all over her body and feels extremely sensitive. Magdalena came back and told her to take a shower inside the locker room where her clothes at to wash off all the red liquids and sweats. After the shower, Meaghan looked into the mirror and found out that not only her sun burn peelings are gone, her skin has became extremely soft and smooth, as well as pale, but in a healthy way. Not only that, her skin and her breathe seemed to have a natural scent that resembles rose perfume. Her teeth has became extra white and shiny. Beside the look, she feels overall healthier and more energized.

“Now that’s the deep, whole body cleaning. Your body has cleaned inside out. The ants cleaned up all the dead skin from your body, as well as doing some teeth cleaning. They even went inside your digestive system and cleaned out a whole lot of junk from it as human’s digestive system will not harm them thanks to their acid resisting exoskeleton. They’re tiny but tough in a certain way. Oh and those red liquid can also boost up your immune system too, that’s why you feel more energized now.” Magdalena said.

“Thank you. It’s so nice to do business with you. I’ll definitely come again.” Meaghan said with smile as she’s dressing up.

From that point on, Meghan come to that spot 2 to 3 times a year just for the full body ant therapy (Matter fact, her next appointment is at the Halloween where they have a creative idea of using fake paper guts and special effects and made a video out of it. They will hang out at a local pub after she wake up.). She and Magdalena also became good friend and talked a lot over the phone and the net.

~The End~

Last edited:
The story was creative in the ideas you used but it was quite disjointed and didn't flow smoothly. It felt as though English isn't perhaps your first language though so this might be why. I felt your description of 'ghetto booties' at the beginning was almost a veiled racist comment, although perhaps this was not intentional. Thank you for sharing anyway :)

Thanks for everybody. Truly appreciated.

I've stated that English was not my first language and it was my first time writing stories like this. It was my day off from work and I got nothing to do, so I came up with this one.

Also I've lived in the hood before, nobody there really mind things like that, but then again I'm not white, but let's just stop at this because I don't wanna go too deep into races.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back