• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Request for Putrina. Alyx and Jane, F/F

Premature User

Hey there,

It's been a while and I promised this story for Putrinela. Well, it's been finished for quite some time but I've not really had the time to slip in and post it... well here it is! And for those of you who've been enjoying the Feld series, I'm not scrapping that. Just have other stuff to get under control first before moving forward.

Also, special thanks goes out to Marty who helped me with this story. Wouldn't be right to take full credit with something that wasn't entirely my design.

So, here it is!

Alyx and Jane​

Jane was silently staring at her monitor, filling out the last few entries in the very last thing she had to do to finish her work for the day... and she was sure of it, this time. The slim, athletically-built twenty-eight year-old was already chomping at the bit—she could almost taste the cold steel: the eight hours of her shift had become eight and a half, had become nine, and without a break at that. The woman was silently fuming, blowing little wisps of dark blond hair out of her eyes every few seconds—or pausing to idly pluck at her button-down blouse, wanting nothing more than to get home and change into something a bit more comfortable. It wasn't that big of a deal... not really, Jane thought, except for—

“Still here, huh?” Alyx, Jane's third-shift replacement, leaned lightly against the edge of the preoccupied woman's desk, raising a mug up to her lips for a sip of its steaming-hot contents. The smell of cinnamon-laced gourmet coffee reached Jane's nostrils, bringing the faintest of smiles to the young woman's lips... and precipitating the sudden clonk! of a second mug being set down, just a few inches from her right elbow. “Knew you'd be jonesing,” Alyx explained, with a slightly wry twist of her lips on one side. “What is this, the third day in a row?”

“Yeah.” Except for—that, the thought more or less finished itself. “Fourth, actually; I can't really bitch though. Day one was just an extra fifteen minutes. But it's week in, week out...” Jane leaned back in her chair with a sigh, and brought her left knee up to her chin, resting her foot on the edge of her seat as she ran her fingers through her hair... and raised her coffee up to her lips, with a slight nod of thanks. Alyx returned it, still with that wry grin firmly in place; it lent an inescapably playful cast to her slightly rounded Hispanic features. Jane found herself smiling, despite her frustration; she had always found Alyx's grin to be rather charming. “My raise has been held up for... what, two months now?” Jane snorted, the effects of Alyx's smile tempered by the bills that were piling up on her desk at home. “'Pending evaluations,' they said, but those are three months overdue... the hell does management do all day in that office?”

“Jerk each other off?” Alyx's grin was unabashed; she kept in in place as she hopped up onto the corner of Jane's desk, somehow managing to avoid spilling her own coffee in the process. Covered from the waist down by some assertively informal blue jeans, her mocha-skinned legs were casually crossed at the ankle, as a pair of elegant, deceptively delicate-looking sandals were casually tapped against her heels as she flexed and curled her feet. “Seriously, I hear you. I don't think they do much of anything. Probably browse the internet, watch cat videos...”

“Mmm, well... I guess I really can't complain, then.” Jane took another sip of her coffee. “That's half of what I do.”

“Then you should be paid what they get paid. You're doing their job for them.” That contagious grin grew even wider, as Alyx set her mug down—a move which Jane should have caught, given how long they'd known each other. The mischievous grin, the freeing up of her hands; as it was, however, Jane was preoccupied with finishing up her work. She didn't catch on to what was happening until she'd set her own mug down, and leaned closer towards her screen, brow furrowed. That was when she heard it: the cracking of Alyx's knuckles, her right fist cupped within the fingers of her left hand.

“Thank God, the final p—wait, what? Oh... oh no, no-ho,” the slight little giggle was unavoidable. “Don't you dare...” Jane tried to swivel to bring her arms to bear in her own defense, already grinning along at what she knew was coming; it was inevitable with Alyx. She was one of those touchy-feely sorts of people, and she always seemed to know exactly where to grab, or to dig in with a fingertip... and this time went worse for poor Jane, who really was eager to finish up for the day, and who—as a result—didn't quite turn her head away from the monitor in time, to match the movement of her body. This left her facing Alyx only from the neck down, and simply opened her up to more expansive investigations...

“Y'know,” Alyx commented, as she found sudden purchase on Jane's ribs through her thin, all-too-professional white blouse, “I'm almost tempted to think you're jonesing for this, too.” She let the tips of her recently manicured nails “walk” along Jane's ribs, wiggling playfully in between them, moving out from the center of her body—forcing the now sheepishly-grinning blonde to defend herself with both arms at once. “The way you never seem to be prepared... still that much of a surprise, huh?”

Jane gritted her teeth, grinding them together, while at first she tried to fend Alyx off with both hands—but she couldn't seem to stop her friend's teasing torment entirely. The woman was simply too ticklish, and there were too many vulnerable spots made available. All Alyx had to do was break through Jane's frantic swat-and-grab defense with a single fingertip, and it would all fall to pieces, as an unwitting spate of giggles would bubble to Jane's lips.

It was playful... but there was a sense, at the same time, of there being something beneath the surface where this was concerned. Alyx never seemed to stop at a simple poke or a prod with Jane, like she did with anybody else, and she always came back to the one she secretly regarded as her “favorite victim.” Jane, meanwhile, told herself—and Alyx—and anyone who happened to witness the public humiliation—that she hated it, but the grin that this playful tickling stuck on her face always seemed to hang around for a short while afterward... and, whatever the circumstances, Jane was never quite prepared for when Alyx was about to start, despite the woman's penchant for dropping hints—she liked to see the slow horror dawn in Jane's eyes, or so she had said on a previous occasion.

“Give in?” Alyx smirked in imminent triumph, as she suddenly sat down astride Jane's lap. Jane had her by either wrist, but Alyx had good leverage from her position, and an easy reach to the fair-skinned blonde's sides. Her nails were playfully skittering over the other woman's blouse, which provided next to no protection—not against the flickering caress of sharp, recently manicured nails. “Say it... say uncle, girl, you know you—”

“Bwa-ha-HAA!” Jane's head fell forward; she buried her face against Alyx's shoulder as her eyes squeezed tightly shut, her resilience against making any real reaction at all finally having broken down. “Suh-sis-stop! STOP! HeeheeHEEE! OhGOD! Uncle! UNCLE!” Her skin was trembling beneath Alyx's light, seemingly expert touch. Her grinning, triumphant coworker always seemed to know exactly how to touch her to “make her sing,” as Alyx had once put it—and the words leaped uncomfortably to mind whenever something like this happened. Uncomfortably, because there was something about it... and something about Alyx... which Jane wasn't accustomed to feeling.

Not towards such strangely playful activity, and not towards another woman.

The last time Jane had been tickled with any frequency, before meeting Alyx some nine months back, was while she was a teenage girl growing up with an older brother and two male cousins. She had been trapped, pinned down, and tickled to the point of screaming for mercy on more than one occasion, and had always hated it. Hated. Things reached a point where she begged to be spared from attending gatherings of extended family, and when her cousins once came to spend the weekend with her and her brother, she'd actually tried running away. Nothing was done, because she was always too embarrassed to tell her parents about what was going on. Now, granted, those were relatives, but... what was it that was striking up feelings of an entirely different nature in her, now?

Jane had dated another girl just twice, while in college—it was the same young woman, both times—a dark-eyed Chinese beauty who went by the name of “Michelle,” and who had her own tastes ranging into the deviant. She was a much-avowed lesbian, who had always told Jane how much she liked her legs. It was good for her self-esteem, at the time; having another woman paying her regular compliments made her day, and Jane had accumulated a certain amount of experience involving handcuffs, ropes, various other forms of restraint... and people who liked to bite, when they were turned on. There had, as she sometimes noted during times like this, with Alyx tickling her to the point where she did a decent job emulating a train wreck, been “something” to that arrangement as well. Jane and Michelle had had a rocky relationship over the course of a semester, however, and had ultimately gone their separate ways.

Ever since then, Jane had stuck to guys... and fairly conventional ones, at that. Nice guys were her thing, or so she told herself, and it generally seemed to work out alright. They treated her well, and “nice” wasn't to say that there was no adventure, in or out of the bedroom... but there were seldom any surprises, which Jane kept telling herself was exactly what she could easily live without. Only, now... with a triumphant Alyx perched on her lap... “Huh... heh-hey! Tehh-hehe-hee!”

“Whoops, my bad...” and Alyx retracted one belatedly probing fingertip. “Lost in thought for a minute there, kiddo.” She stood up—a little reluctantly, though she herself was kind of curious as to where exactly she saw this going. It felt like something she should approach her friend and co-worker with, in terms of So... wanna give things a go? Phrased a little differently, perhaps... or, perhaps not. Jane was a bit of an enigma to Alyx; a tasty enough little treat, by the looks of her, but she never seemed to come “unwrapped.” It was as if everything that there was—that there must be, to Jane, was defended by an earthworks and a concrete fortification. Alyx could see the spark in her eyes when they caught an exciting drama, or a romance; she didn't have the dead eyes of a person who cared about nothing, who took everything for granted. But something always rose up to bring that spark crashing down...

Alyx tossed her curly, shoulder-length hair. Yep. It was high time somebody did something about Jane. The girl simply wasn't living.

“Ok... we're gonna try something.” Alyx pursed her lips, and did her best to look serious. This, inevitably, resulted in her breaking down into a fit of giggling, which had a similar effect on Jane in turn. The trim little blonde did have an adorable laugh... smoothly undulating between octaves, almost “silvery,” if a sound could be described that way. “Ha, ya brat... drink your coffee. I'll be right back.”

“I'm almost d—” Jane started to protest.

“So wait for me.” Alyx shot her a vaguely irritated glance, and Jane—true to form—shut her mouth with a snap. Like the girl felt that any little bit of criticism was richly deserved... yeah, they'd have to work on that too. It wouldn't do to have Jane continue letting people walk all over her... sometimes, though, the only way to get through to someone like that was to do the walking yourself, until even they felt like they'd honestly had enough. It wasn't kind, but it was a working strategy.

Besides... Jane really was such fun to tickle. Alyx was a little more eager to press the matter further than she was willing to admit, relying upon Jane's usual degree of wide-eyed curiosity as some sort of temporary moral justification instead. It would do, until she got her hands on the woman in a far more decisive fashion—at which point justification could go to Hell, and it became all about having fun.

With any luck, fun for both of them.

“Al-alright...” It wasn't a nervous stutter, just a note of surprise, as a slightly taken-aback Jane blinked in the face of Alyx's insistance but, as directed, quietly finished up her work for the evening over the next four or five minutes. She honestly had had that little left to do, but it was still almost two hours past the end-point of her scheduled shift by that point. She was eager to leave; everyone but Alyx was already out of her employer's suit of offices, and the next person wasn't scheduled to come in for another two hours yet. After she had finished, she suddenly became aware of Alyx hanging around just behind her right shoulder. Damn. So easily distracted, I didn't even see her coming up. “Well, hey... I'm done, so—wait, wha..?”

A pair of handcuffs was suddenly employed to pin Jane's wrists behind the back of her chair, starting with her left. The connecting chain was wound around the supporting spine on the back of her chair one time, before her right wrist was also snapped into place. Jane had plenty of wiggle room; she could move her wrists to the left, or to the right, several inches in either direction—that, of course, wasn't the point. It was simply to keep her from bringing them to bear in her defense, or from getting away entirely if she suddenly thought—as the victims of what Alyx had in mind so often did, in their initially misguided fashion—that she'd had enough. “Don't struggle, sweetie;” Alyx purred. “I'm just going to help you relax.”

Jane had actually not been struggling until the cuffs were already in place; she simply stared at Alyx like a deer in the headlights—God, I love that look, the darker-skinned young woman thought smugly—and let her lip tremble as though her entire world was crashing down around her ears. “W-what? Alyx, what are you doing? Let... let me go!” Panic was starting to set in, now, as Alyx knelt down in front of the chair, correctly predicting that the notion of kicking her away wouldn't even enter Jane's kind-hearted, almost “willfully innocent” mind.

“Shhhhhh...” Alyx held a single finger to her lips, meeting Jane's wide-eyed stare with one of her own. “We're just... exploring, my lovely.” This being something she called Jane on a regular basis; Jane had never said as much, but the way she would flush slightly had clued Alyx in from the start to the fact that she kinda-sorta liked it. “You're so tense... I know you're enjoying this. You like what I do to you. So, we're going to play a little game. Actually...” She paused, and flashed Jane one of her more mischievous grins—oh, was the poor girl paling, now? So adorable... “We're going to play several games. I'm afraid you're going to be a little later than you'd expected in getting home, but you'll have a nice big grin on your face when you get there...”

“Oh... oh God, no... Alyx? Alyx, please...”

“...and you'll fall asleep dreaming about it... and when you wake up, you'll feel better than you have in years... and you'll be wondering when you can make it happen again, and how—how, without letting me know you want it, without acting like you enjoyed it... but don't you fret, my little pet.” Alyx flashed the full glory of her bright, perfectly dazzling white teeth. “I'll play right along... I'll pretend I don't know you're aching for it.”

“Please, God...” And, at that, a finger found its way to her lips, which startled Jane into wide-eyed silence once again.

“No... not God.” Alyx smirked, as her dark brown eyes flashed dangerously of the sensual warmth she was already feeling, rising upward to fill her chest, and flood down her arms, leaving her fingertips tingling. “Not God, Jane. Only Alyx. However...”

At that point, she leaned up, and in, quite abruptly, pressing her lips to Jane's while the latter was powerless to stop her, or even to resist in any way. To her credit, she did try—there was some fire within her, Alyx was pleased to see. Jane jerked helplessly on her shackled wrists, and tried to buck Alyx away, but Alyx had the advantage in height with Jane trapped in her seat, and she simply sat down on the girl's lap again. She held the deep, passionate kiss for at least a minute, until she felt Jane going limp underneath her, and opened her eyes to find the other woman's closed, her bottom lip trembling...

“Get the picture?”

“I... I don't, I mean... I, I never...”

“Shhhhhh...” Alyx held a fingertip up to Jane's lips again, and the other girl just looked at her, helplessly. “You're scared, and wondering what you should do right now... but there's nothing, absolutely nothing that you have to do... other than what feels natural to you. So...”

“So..?”

“Let's begin.”

Outside of the offices of Melsinger Limited, the building was largely deserted. Only a single, late-night janitor made an appearance, some fifteen minutes after handcuffs were first introduced to the situation. He, of course, had no idea what was going on, or that handcuffs were involved, or that somebody—even then, right there, in that building—was experiencing a sort of rebirth, a reformation into the sort of person that they had always been intended to be. This wasn't known to Jane at the time, of course, and the janitor? All he knew was that the staff on duty in Melsinger must be having a really good night, because even through the earbuds of his iPod and the associated Rolling Stones song—Can't Get No (Satisfaction)—he could hear them laughing. Bubbling, silvery peals of almost ceaseless giggling—at least for the minute and a half or so that he was adjacent to the Melsinger suite.

The older gentleman just shook his head with a chuckle. “Wouldn't mind bein' in on the joke,” he mentioned out loud, to nobody at all, as he left the vicinity to the continuing sounds of bubbling, giggling laughter. “Sounds like a real knee-slapper.”

Initially, Alyx had simply slid off Jane's black dress-flats... like something a child might wear, she thought. Girl, I need to get you a pair of decent sandals, show off these pretty—oh, and then “Oh, my,” she had actually voiced out loud, as she peeled off a pair of clean white ankle-socks—only very, very lightly musky after the last nine or ten hours—to reveal a pair of slender white feet, soft and clean and obviously well-pampered. Jane, it seemed, had recently had her nails done; they were a dark wine-red, and played off against her unusually light-skinned feet very nicely. Added to that, they were the perfect width, those feet, for their length, as well as being high-arched and shapely... “Do you actually walk around barefoot, on your toes, all the fuckin' time, or what?” Alyx had asked, half-disbelieving what she was seeing. The second toe on either foot was slightly longer than the first, and the third nearly equal to the second; each was well-spaced-out, and could wiggle independently, as Jane obligingly evidenced right away...

“Alyx, stop it! What's gotten into you?” It was a rare outburst—and Jane actually felt somewhat guilty for yelling at her friend, which led her to ponder the irony of the situation: her, feeling guilty? Given the circumstances, it was slightly ridiculous, and she knew that—but she still couldn't simply suppress the feeling. It left her pondering: Alyx was always the one to tell her that people were walking all over her, and that she was simply letting them. Maybe... this was meant to help? Somehow? It was a hopeful thought, but—“Oh... oh no, no, no!” As Alyx's fingertips gently rubbed along the arches of her feet, Jane gave a small, shrill cry, and “swatted” her friend's hands away.

Alyx knelt back, head at a level with Jane's knees, looked up at her friend's face, and sighed. “I guess I need to break out the other shit too, huh? Really... you're gonna make me drive this home every step of the way, aren't you girl?”

Jane could only whimper in the face of growing confusion, fear... and a strange, odd sense... one that she almost didn't believe was there, but it was kind of, well... Shit. This is kinda hot. She let the words circle around her mind once—only once—before throwing them out, but something must have been reflected in her face, because Alyx was grinning at her.

“Now you're gettin' it.”

Jane glowered down at her, wanting to be angry, but a smile was already plucking at either corner of her mouth. “This... is gonna tickle...”

“Fuck yeah it is.”

“I'll never talk.”

Alyx felt her nipples harden at those words coming out of Jane's mouth. “Oh, little pet,” she cooed. “I'm not gonna make you talk.”

“Damn right you aren't.”

Alyx produced a bright red nylon cord, and proceeded to tie Jane's ankles to the rolling “feet” of her office chair. Frantic struggles might result in the woman taking a spill onto the thick carpeting, but she wasn't going anywhere. “I'm gonna make you sing.”

Jane gulped, and whimpered a soft little “Oh, G—Alyx...”

“Now you're learning.” The nylon set off the color of Jane's skin beautifully, even as Alyx reached beneath Jane's feet and started to slowly skitter her nails along the pretty blonde's perfectly shaped soles, following the curve, slowly, from her heels up to the balls of her feet, and then back down. With Jane cackling, giggling, and pulling up her hands, with her fingers curled tightly inward, Alyx was soon driven to explore further.

Even as the janitor arrived, Alyx was dragging firm little streaks of pink across Jane's soft white arches—and by the time he was done, in the next room over, she had her nails up underneath Jane's slender, perfectly proportioned toes. Jane shook her head rapidly from side to side, squealing with laughter from this latest exploration, stinging her fair cheeks pink with the ends of her hair as she whipped it from left, to right, to left again.

“I told ya you'd sing for me, sweetie.” Alyx looked smug... and very, very aroused; there was a flush of warmth to her face, and the way her chest was heaving... on those rare occasions that Jane was able to open her eyes for long enough to pay attention, it left her all the more excited.

“ALYX!” Jane gasped for air, and bit her face, turning a deep red as she struggled to bite back the laughter... and, ultimately, failed, as Alyx pulled back the long, slender toes on her left foot, spread them apart, and expertly scratched in between them with her fingernails. “BWAAA-HA-HAAAPLEASE! PLEASE, ALYX, STOP! NO MORE!”

“What's the magic word?” Alyx lay down on the floor before Jane's chair, propping herself up on her elbows and sticking her face, actually, a big dangerously close to those wiggling, tortured little feet. As close as she was, it turned out to be quite difficult to avoid the temptation of giving her pale little insteps a few stray nibbles, and Alyx wasn't interested in investing that kind of effort into her own restraint—not when she had Jane trussed up like a Thanksgiving turkey.

“Wh-WHAHAT IS THAT? OH MY GODDD!” Jane's eyes snapped wide open, and her hands and feet flexed instantly, fingers and toes spread apart, but also curled into tight, white-knuckled grips. Michelle had done that once, she recalled dimly—nibbled in a particular spot, while Jane was so securely tied as to be unable to move. It was hell; she had screamed, and Michelle had seemingly delighted in continuing to torture her poor, ticklish skin... much as Alyx was doing right now. “ALYY-HYYY-HEYYYY-AAAA! Hahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha! Oho, oho I've been a bad girrrrrl! Wahahahaha!”

Alyx purred with satisfaction, and with a few parting kisses on the pads of Jane's feet, she pulled back, and settled for lightly raking the tips of her nails along the tops of the poor girl's pale white feet, as she asked her, “How is that, then?”

“I-I-I-” It was impossible to keep from giggling from this latest torment... giggling, and wiggling her toes frantically, expecting worse to come. “I-hehehe! Luh-let people wa-HAAALK-all OVERRR mehehehe!”

“You do. You really do.” Alyx gave Jane her most matronly look; something that every Hispanic woman, fortunately, has mastered from an early age; it's a secret weapon in their repertoire, the Look of Doom, the Look of Certainty. “And what are you going to do about that?”

“I-Ihehehehehe'll STOP! I-Imehehehean, WHAAA-hahahahaha, oh, ohhehehe, Alyy-hyyy-HYYYX!”

Alyx stopped tickling her friend's feet for long enough to allow her to answer, but she sat looking at Jane expectantly as the girl caught her breath, one eyebrow delicately, perfectly arched.

“I... I'll... I'll stop... I'll... I'll stand...” She seemed to be having a little trouble forming the words, and Alyx, feeling a moment of pity—if only that much—decided to help out.

“You'll stand... up?”

“I'll... I'll stand up...” Jane gasped out, softly, her neck slightly damp with a faint sheen of sweat. She'd only been tickled for a few minutes, but it was obviously taking its toll on the young woman; her feet were a pleasant, blushing shade of pink, from her ankles on down.

“For...”

“For... myself!” Jane declared the last word with a measure of pride, as though she'd suddenly realized her own worth in just that exact instant. Of course, that wasn't what it was—it was simply the effect of the girl thinking she'd just saved herself. But it would feel the same, which was the point of all of this—Alyx's gratification aside, of course.

There was always that. But Alyx let Jane's eyes glow with hope as she stood up, smiling down at her friend, and leaned in close to press her lips to the slender little blonde's lips. It might simply have been gratitude, or hope, for the speedy end of her session, but Jane returned the kiss with a vigor that almost caught Alyx off-guard—but certainly didn't do anything to cool the fires that were starting to burn down below. “Wait here,” she said, and left the room, heading to the employees' locker room.

Jane waited, tied to her chair, for what seemed like forever. Probably just a minute or two, she thought—in actuality it was three, drawn out by Alyx deliberately holding back on her return, wanting Jane to be nice and anxious for the conclusion of their little activity.

Alyx came back into the room holding a long strip of black fabric. Jane blinked, her eyes fixating on it almost immediately.

“What's that?”

“This?” Alyx held it up, and smiled... then she picked up Jane's discarded socks, casually folding the end of one down over itself, and around the other, producing a wad of vaguely husky-smelling cloth that was suddenly, and without ceremony, shoved into Jane's mouth—with one of Alyx's hands pinning her nostrils shut, so she had no choice but to eventually take the gag. The strip of black cloth was wrapped around Jane's head—tightly, repeatedly—as, for the second time that evening, Jane stared up at Alyx's face in utter shock, wondering what was going on.

“You've acknowledged your wrongdoing,” Alyx stated flatly, as she took hold of the chair and, slowly, tilted it over onto its back—which left Jane's naked feet up in midair, her soles facing forward for easy and convenient access. “Now, it's time for your punishment. By the time I'm done with you, you'll claw the eyes out of anyone who so much as asks you for the time of day.”

“Mmm-nnnmmm!” Jane's face bore a look of mingled disbelief, horror... and curiosity. Always that curiosity; it could make Alyx's heart skip a beat at times, like the girl lying bound and helpless with her feet in the air, just in front of her, was made solely to receive whatever fun times she had in mind to bestow upon her. She'd had this feeling for as long as she'd known Jane, but finally getting to act on it...

It was simply delicious. “Oh,” she added, almost as an afterthought, as she reached forward and slowly, deliberately, began to unbutton Jane's blouse. “I recalled Vanessa saying something about having something she needed to get done tonight, so I gave her a call. We've still got at least an hour or so before she'd have come in, but... I didn't want to risk accidentally running into extra innings, so I told her she could take an extra couple of hours, if she needed. She was most grateful, as I'm sure you're not surprised to hear...” Her tone was as affable as if they were casually discussing office gossip by the coffeepot.

“MMM-HMMMMMM!”

“Yeah, I didn't think you would be. Really, I don't know why she's even still here...” Absently, as she was talking, Alyx raised a single Q-tip into plain view, lightly twirling it within sight of Jane's now thoroughly-horrified face. “I thought this would be just darling between your toes, my lovely; I do enjoy how they wiggle, but if they decide to get in my way, well... I've got a few extra shoelaces lying around for just such an occasion. So... three hours to kill, give or take... I guess we'd better get started!”

“HMMMMMM!” Jane's eyes were wide; she was struggling, ultimately futilely, to remove her gag.

“I mean, I could spend for-ever on these pretty little feet, but then there's that chest to attend to... and if you're feeling anything like I am, well. You're going to need 'finished off' by the end. I know I will... God...” She giggled, herself, and lowered the Q-tip to the soft pad of Jane's littlest left toe, lightly swabbing the surface with an almost feathery-soft motion.

“MMMMMM!”

“I could probably do it already; you're just delightful, little pet.”

“MMMMMM!”

Alyx grinned... evilly... “I can't heeeaaar you,” she sang, all sweetness and sing-song, as she moved in close to make a few playful licks at Jane's soft, pink little left arch. The tip of her tongue simply flickered along the soft skin of that taut sole, until Jane involuntarily curled her foot, at which time a firm lick drew a lingering furrow up along the soft, tasty little wrinkles.

“MMMM! MMMMM! NNNN! HLLLLLP MMMMMUH!” Jane was wide-eyed, and screaming into her gag, as the ticklish sensations crawled along her body like a series of ice-cold needles.

Alyx set aside her cellphone, resolving that—after, perhaps, an hour or so of this—she might call Vanessa, and tell her not to worry about coming in at all. Jane, unwittingly, had already taken care of Alyx's workload for the night—just as she had been, several days a week, week in, and week out, for the last couple of months. Being a computer nerd had its closet benefits, and Alyx had her fingers throughout the office network. A few misplaced or otherwise doctored emails, and Jane was very firmly caught in her web... leading to this very encounter, just as Alyx had planned.

And, by the time Alyx was done with her, Jane would thank her for it... or for anything else that thanks were demanded for. She was such a sweet, lovely, innocent little girl... it simply wouldn't do to let anybody else get their hands on her.

“You,” Alyx said softly, and smugly—in a tone that Jane, who was shrieking into her gag at the firm digging of eight fingernails into the arches of her feet—was unlikely to hear, “are going to be aallll mine... and you're gonna like it.”

Last edited:
everyone want read a good story, which has all elements of excellent writing needs. and here it is, ... this is the story all people wants
up till now, telling vs showing is rarest thing we've seen in story, wheter its novel, short story or common story.
this story has telling vs showing and it rich with it. all compelling section line after line was great.
love the story telling so much even it has a big difference with our plot. but hey ...
everyone loves creativity and being innovative is really something, the result is ... voila ... you get a best story in the beginning of 2015.
the story itself has all great aspect in many ways, just if Jane doesnt wear socks, it would be more terrific.
this one is masterpiece and all story section fans, ... you got what you want in the beginning of 2015.

thank you for taking my request. thank you and thank you ..
love the story very much
you're a great writer.
once again ... thank you

I agree. This is an excellently written story. Love the detail description of the tickling and how it elicited the responses in the character. Makes you feel as if you were there ha ha ha. Nice job. Please continue:)

Well thank you very much for the wonderful feedback. Like I said, this story was a group effort that once started with the original plot and blossomed into something else entirely. I appreciate all that you have to say, and look forward to posting more in the future.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back