• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OZ Pt. 3 M/F (partial nudity, all persons in story exceed the age of 18)

jerry606

Throughout my life I've always enjoyed OZ. Even though the books are somewhat lame and politically preachy, the element of a dying fantasy realm grasping at straws has always been a hook for me. Hope you enjoy and I'll add links for my other 2 parts so you can get caught up if you'd like to. Enjoy

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?189326-The-land-of-OZ-adaptation

“So what brings you to Oz Anna” The Tin man enquired keeping his back turned to give her privacy as she salvaged what was left of her tattered garments.
“Well It seems like forever ago now, but I bought a glass ball from an old woman named Mombi in a store, said a few words, and ended up here. Unfortunately I didn't hold onto the ball long enough to bring it with me” she answered as she struggled to put her socks back on over her slobber soaked foot.
“That name caused all kinds of terror many years ago. The stories best for another time, we should be going before the flying monkeys come back with reinforcements. They've had a real chip on their shoulder since being released from the magic hat.”
As the Tin man spoke Anna quickened her pace at the thought of another round with the monkeys.
“Where shall we go?”
“To my kingdom of course, you'll be treated like royalty until the good witch of the north is contacted. She'll know how to get you back home.”
The Tin man pulled a jewelled crown from his front chest plate and placed it upon his head.
“Hurry I'll lead the way” he commanded as he reached his hand to pull her to her feet. Haste was not mentioned but since she was initially greeted so poorly Anna hurried along a faded rusted road of gold.
Jessica sat in her room debating the good times she had had with her sister, and finally ruled that she had been the bitch this time. Sighing, she scooched off her bed.
“It's way too quiet next door for my liking”. Anna had always been a loud sister. When she wasn't pacing back and forth with her tap shoes on as a remedy to work through writers block there was music pumping or at least something going on. The silence was uncomfortable, and Jessica was fed up with not knowing. She made her way to Anna's door and began with a slow knock.
“Anna, how are you enjoying your new globe? Have you already lost interest or are you taking the extra few minutes of joy out of spite”.
There had to be something wrong. Never had her sister not taken an opportunity to bite back when an insult was given. Twisting the knob gave her the answer that she had anticipated all along. The room was empty, her shoes were gone, and the globe sat upside down on the bed.
“I'm just losing my mind. She must have gone to a friends house, or maybe to the library to meet a classmate to study”. Jessica sighed and sprawled out on Anna's freshly made bed. Rolling over she picked up the globe and shook it. “My oh my there is no place like home is there”.
Rolling back over and closing her eyes she didn't realize that the lights in the room began to flicker, and the wind outside began to howl causing the neighbour raking to curse old man winter for a second time that day. When she opened her eyes again all that could be done was to marvel at the technicolour wonder that she viewed at this very moment. Pinching herself to make sure it wasn't all a dream, the next step was a jumble of questions. No doubt it was a beautiful spot, but it bordered on a boggy desert that seemed to span forever, kind of an eye sore compared to everything else she saw. Peering off a little past the trees she couldn't believe it even after she pinched herself again. A yellow brick road like the books had told of, but that was all just a story wasn't it? Figuring that it might get dark soon Jessica took to the road hoping she might find someone who might be able to answer her many questions.
After walking for quite some time she came to a spot where the roads crossed. There weren't many trees in this area, so Jessica could just barely see a castle in one direction, a village in the other, and the other way seemed to go on forever without anything in sight. Knowing most of the time royalty and nobility went hand in hand she decided to make her way to the red castle on the hill. Violent vines of thorn covered the cobblestone walls. It wasn't until she made it to the gate that a waist high door opened in the wall, and a thin face with dark eyes confronted her.
“Ma'am, I regret to inform you that you are terrible close to trespassing on private royal property. Should you chose to continue to walk forward, right, or some form of the two the royal guard is trained to handle your witchy ways as they see fit. We are not afraid of you, and there is no way you can defeat the great royal army of the Quadling Kingdom”.
Jessica stood frozen to the spot she had been in since the strange man had began to speak.
“So can I go backwards and left?” she asked innocently.
“Don't toy with us, backwards and left are fine. Leave immediately”.
Disappointed her guy feeling had been wrong, she backed away and started toward the village disregarded at the crossroads. Turning her head back towards the castle walls the strange man nodded in her direction with a vexing look of disgust. The daylight was running short, and it was inconclusive if making it to the village was a possibility. Quickening her pace from a walk to a jog, it couldn't be helped that she felt herself being followed. The shadows of the trees began to play tricks on her. A bouquet of swaying flowers cackled and jested with themselves. Every rock that she kicked had something to say about it. It was a wonder that the bricks didn't start to kick up a fuss too. Dim light gave hope that the town was certainly within reach. She dreaded the though of being turned away yet again, and that man with the thin gaunt face had been so rude. But hope was all she had at the moment. Even her purse sat on a stand by her bed at home.
Only one last obstacle stood between her and the peaceful village, and that was a wondrous marble bridge that crossed a green and rusty red bubbling bog. The marble craftsmanship all too beautiful for the simple houses that lay beyond. Once the first step could be heard slapping on the marble, a grumbling moan roared from underneath. Not overly excited for another poor confrontation, Jessica ran as fast as she could to the other side of the bridge. Just as she got to the end, a horrifying beast leaped up from out of the depths of the swamp below. His shredded clothing appeared to have once been a fine silk suit now ill fitting onto his wayward mutations and festering warts.
“Who are you witch, to think you can cross my bridge without paying a toll”. The rasp of his voice gave way to god awful gurgling, noises that should never come from any living being. Jessica's legs crumbled beneath her, frightened far beyond she had ever been.
“I...I.......”she attempted fumbling over her words.
“You must find me as hideous as my old neighbors in the town across this bridge. I am, don't kid yourself, and my soul is just as ugly. Now about your toll for crossing my bridge.”
“My..my”
“Just quit taking while you still have a foot to stand on. Ah, shoes of that caliber I have never seen before, give them to me and I'll let you cross”.
Not taking a moment to think, Jessica unlaced her boots quickly and handed them over to the troll. His grinning mouth agape at the prospect of such a trade.
“You know for a witch, you’re not very fierce. Are you not just a pretty oversized munchkin?”
“I'm nothing of the sort, I've given you what you want. Will you please let me pass?”
The troll looked around finishing back at Jessica. His glare was piercing, but his demeanor was apparent if you oh my dear reader could see it. Without a clear answer she thought she could just walk past in her socks and not have a problem. With moments to spare before sweet freedom, suddenly she was caught on something. Turning around, she just caught a glimpse of the fist hitting her head.

Jessica awoke as the troll hoisted a rope tied to her socked feet onto a hook. He pulled a few times making her back leave the damp cave floor, and body propped upside down and open to whatever the Grotesque being had in store for her.
"Welcome back to the land of the living my pretty, I have some fun activities in store for you" the troll grumbled. "A witch without powers is a rare tasty treat, and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it."
"I.. have powe..tiss ah. What are you doing? she asked as the troll began to probe her sides.
"Well, I use to be a regular quadling soldier until the royal guard found out about my fetish, than instead of talking to me or giving me the heave-ho from town, they decided to throw me in the swamp. It molded and formed me into the side show you see now. But I have the use of my hands and feet, so its not all bad" he grinned as he continued to poke and prod, only stopping to inhale at her socked feet. "You smell so pretty. I have a feeling you'll be making my cave your home for a long time".
"Can't we work something out? I'm new in town, maybe I let you do your thing, you help me out...
"Hah, you have no power here. What is your strategy for negotiations?". She felt his razor sharp claws pull the button right from her jeans and snap off the cave wall. The troll wasted no time pulling her jeans up and tying them with loose rope from her feet.
"Well you hate the quadlings, I met them and my meeting was very unpleasant. Why not team up?". The troll scoffed at the idea and continued to enjoy her tight thighs by licking from her panties to her jean cuffs. She couldn't hold back the giggles, his long tongue doing the work of 5 regular tongues. Even Gene Simmons would be jealous of this. " I have riches beyond your wildest dreams" Jessica lied.
"You have nothing I want more than this. I'm enjoying your pleas, so continue if you must" he mumbled. Her multicoloured socks had caught his attention yet again. "Smmmmmm delicious, think I might take a better look, you don't mind do you?”
Jessica couldn't believe her situation. Hung upside down, tied to a cave ceiling by a rope, and to top it all off she was never getting out if his fetish was feet. Even men without foot fetishes commented on how pretty they were. Biding his time up and down her body once again, he hung his claw on the bottom end of her sweater and pulled down.
“What is this witchcraft, some kind of support for you buxom blossoms. You’re a very clever shrew, but this is one thing you’re not going to keep”. His grimace was undeniable, there was not a bit of regret for what he was about to do.
“No, no I just bought that, it’s a matching set. Awwe.”
“Don't worry your pretty little head about it. When I'm done you won't recognize any of your clothes. This is fun. Tell me witch, what was your business with the quadlings, the truth”.
The blood was rushing to her head quickly like she was on a poorly pressurized plane, but she was keeping her cool for now, she was going to make her way out of this. “I...I have no business with the quadling kingdom, I'm lost and my sis...”
“Lies” he shouted, his claws made their way along the back strap slicing through. Her bra fell to the floor, and all she could do was look on as a spectator at her own torture. “Now tell me (he continued) who do you pledge your allegiance to?” he pried and proded making her as uncomfortable as possible.
A rumbling could be made out in the distance. The Troll stopped in his tracks, hovering to get one more whiff of her sweet scent. As the noise grew louder Jessica grew confident that her knight in shining armor neared. Maybe she’d keep some of her clothing after all.

TBC

This is amazing! I can't believe it snuck by me. Can't wait to read the next chapter!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back