• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Prelude to Perdition (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
In this tale of hilarious same-sex lust, Unknown University undergrads Tommy and David jump-start their special relationship with a kinky take on tickling. Many happy endings follow—but stay tuned! This story has an equally hilarous—but far less pleasurable—sequel!

:jester:

Prelude to Perdition

by

T.T. Gore​

“Oh, cutie buns…”

“Oh, sweet cheeks…”

It was a dismal, overcast April afternoon. Snug and secure behind the locked door and closed blinds of his bedroom, David and I were naked together, kneeling face to face on the rug at the foot of his bed. He had his arms around my neck. I had one hand on his thigh and with the other I was exploring certain delicate and sensitive portions of his masculine anatomy. We were both rigidly erect and from time to time the heads of our cocks touched…

It was our first time. I gazed into David’s big brown eyes, scarcely able to believe that the wonderful moment had arrived at last. Chance had thrown us together as off-campus housemates in a pretty little cottage just two miles from the Unknown University campus. And since the beginning of the academic year, when he’d caught me checking him out in the shower, David had been flirting with me. Meaningful looks, suggestive comments, not-really-accidental touches, cock-teasing glimpses of his sexy bare behind—months of sweet torture in which he’d come to dominate my late-night masturbation fantasies. Sweet, slender, dark-haired, brown-eyed, silk-skinned David! We could have been mistaken us for brothers. But there was nothing brotherly about our relationship!

So far that afternoon we hadn’t summoned up the nerve to progress beyond mutual masturbation. But I knew—we BOTH knew—that it was only a matter of time before we surrendered the last vestiges of our virginity! Ah, the very THOUGHT of it gave me goose bumps! But never in my most exotic dreams had I pictured how that feared yet longed-for surrender would actually come about!

“Can I tell you something?” I whispered, “When I masturbate under the covers, I pretend that it’s you stroking my cock…and petting my balls…and teasing my asshole with the tip of your finger…”

“Ugh, that is SO fucking NASTY!” David whined, pretending to a reluctance that was belied by his state of arousal! “Dear sweet GOD! We’re going to go to HELL for doing this—!”

“Probably!” I replied, playing along. “But David, right now your precious PENIS is so HARD!” I stroked it avidly. “In fact, I think you’re just about ready to make a nasty MESS—!”

“Omygod YES!” he whined. “Omygod Tommy! I think I’m starting to get CLOSE—!”

“So do you like making out with me?” I gave his balls a squeeze. “Do you like getting naked for an afternoon of heavy petting with your roomie…?”

“I fucking HATE it!” he sniveled. Again with the phony reluctance—it was so cute! “It’s DIRTY and it’s a SIN and I want to STOP but I just CAN’T—!”

“Hmmm, well, I suppose you’re right—it IS a sin!” He writhed as I stroked his pee hole. “In which case we should be PUNISHED, don’t you think?”

“P-p-p-punished…?”

“Yes, punished,” I whispered as the idea took root in my fevered brain. “And you know what? I think I’d like to be punished by you, cutie buns…I’d like that a lot…”

“You would…?”

“Umm-hmm, cutie buns,” I sighed. “Naughty boys deserve to be spanked…and I’m a very naughty boy…”

“We both are…” David whispered. “And you’re right…naughty boys do deserve to be punished…”

“Then SPANK my naked ass!” I demanded. “Spank it HARD, cutie buns! Then I’ll spank YOURS—!”

“My pleasure!” he replied. But when David’s hand slipped down my side toward my buttocks his fingernails scraped my ribs—causing me to squirm and giggle!

“EEEEEEEEK!” I squealed. “That TICKLES—!”

“Does it?” David grinned. “Well, well, WELL! I didn’t know you were TICKLISH, cutie buns!” And with an alarming leer, he leaned forward and darted both hands towards my torso!

“HIIIIEEEE!!!” I squealed. “STOP it!” But despite that protest I arched my back and wiggled deliciously, as if to PROVOKE his ticklish assault! The truth was that there was something definitely SEXY about being tickled by sweet, slender David! It sent a jolt of excitement through my loins and belly. I experienced a sudden desire to be wrestled into submission and tickled SILLY—!

We knelt there for many moments, gazing into one another’s eyes as a hard rain beat against the bedroom window. The digital clock on the nightstand read three p.m.

“Want me to tickle you some more?” David finally whispered. “Want me to punish you by making you laugh your pretty little head off…?”

“Yes,” I whispered back. “But I don’t know if I could hold still for it…”

“Then how about if I tie you tie you up…?”

“Oh, yes!” I moaned, his suggesting sending a fresh jolt of excitement through my body. “Oh yes PLEASE—!”

“If I tie you up, you’ll be HELPLESS,” David snickered. “I could just tickle you and tickle you without MERCY! And spank you too, of course!”

“That sounds like a PLAN!” I exclaimed.

“Maybe I’ll tickle you and spank you until you confess how much you ADORE me!” David whispered, tousling my hair. “Maybe I’ll torture you until you promise to be my submissive poodle boy…”

“I bet you can’t MAKE me promise!” I shot back with an insolent smile. “No matter HOW much you torture me!”

“Oh REALLY! We’ll see about that! Get on the bed,” Justin ordered. “Face down, cutie buns! I’ll be right with you!”

He swatted my bare behind as I hastened to comply, then trotted over to the closet. Rummaging around briefly, he produced a roll of duct tape.

“Just the thing!” David exclaimed. Returning to the bed, he commanded me to spread-eagle my limbs. It was the work of a moment to secure my wrists and ankles to the corner posts of the bed. Having done so, he knelt at my side. Once more we gazed deep into one another’s eyes.

“Well,” he whispered, “I guess I have you under control.”

“I guess so,” I agreed. “So what now?”

CRACK!!! “ARRRRRRGGGH!!!”

“Now you’re going to learn to be my SEX slave, cutie buns!” David punctuated this comment with ANOTHER slap to my twitching derriere!

“HIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!” I screeched. “I won’t! You’ll never MAKE me!”

“No?” His tone of voice made me shiver. “Well, let’s see if I can change your mind!”

“Why should I change my mind?” I sneered, deliberately goading him.

“Because if you don’t,” David whispered as he climbed aboard the bed to lean between my wide open-legs, “I’m going to tickle you to BITS—!”

And with that, he began to stroke my sides with stiff, demanding fingers!

“EEEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” I shrieked. “YOU’RE TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HICK-HICKLING MEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Yes,” David agreed. “That was the idea, wasn’t it?”

“EEEEYAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” I howled, writhing in my bonds, struggling desperately to evade David’s ticklish assault. A plague of goose bumps roughened my skin, making the dark hairs on my arms and legs stand up like tiny quills. “AAH-HAA-HAA!!! AAH-HAA-HAA!!! AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA!!!”

“Not such an insolent fucking bitch NOW, are you?!” he chuckled.

”GAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!! I bellowed, humping the mattress in a frenzy of anguished hilarity as David’s sharp-nailed fingers dug relentlessly into my ribs. I BEGGED FOR MERCY—but the sight of my gyrating fanny only seemed to egg David on! He treated my buttocks to ANOTHER stinging slap—then resumed his ticklish assault!

“Tickle, tickle, tickle, TICKLE!” he chanted as he tortured me. “Who likes to be TICKLED—?!”

I didn’t answer this obviously rhetorical question—mainly because I was laughing like a stupid fucking IDIOT! Already my sides and belly were beginning to ache. Already I was gasping desperately to fill my laboring lungs with the precious oxygen necessary to fuel my mad, incessant, howling LAUGHTER—!

“Well, how about it?” David inquired, suspending the torture for a moment. “Will you do what I want or not?”

“What the fuck DO you want?!” I wheezed.

”Glad you asked, cutie buns!” Smiling, David leaned forward and whispered his demands into my ear. The shocking scenario he described, involving among other things several variations on the theme of guys-only fellatio, caused me to tremble with disgust…and lust…

“No! NO! I won’t DO that!” I cried—not entirely sincerely. “You can’t MAKE me! It’s a SIN—!”

“Are you SURE about that?” David replied. “I’ve only been tickling you for ten minutes, cutie buns. What if I tickle you for ANOTHER ten minutes, hmmm? Or for another TWENTY minutes…?”

But I suspected that the sadistic bastard was less interested in securing my submission than he was in prolonging the hilarious torment! It was obvious that making me laugh my naked fucking ASS off was turning David on to the MAX—!

And I have to confess—being tickled by my sexy roomie was turning ME on as well! My insides felt all warm and loose and greasy. My skin felt too tight. My cock was rigidly erect and leaking pre-cum. My balls were quivering. My asshole was tightly puckered. Could I actually DO all those horrid, forbidden things that David had whispered to me? Oh, yes—with enough encouragement by TICKLE torture I was quite sure that I could—!

“Suppose we try a different spot?” David whispered, patting my fanny. “Where would you like to be tickled next, cutie buns?”

“Omygod PLEASE!” I blubbered. “Oh DAVID! I’m BEGGING you—!”

“You’re begging me to do what? Tickle you MORE? Hmmm, then how about HERE?” David giggled, stroking the back of my knee.

“AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA!!!” I screamed. This tickled worse than ANYTHING! My leg quivered as repeated thrills of hilarious electricity shot through my body. “HAA-HAA!! AAH-HAA!!! HAA-HAA-HAA!!! HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

“Poor ticklish BABY!” David chortled. “But I think you LIKE being tickled, isn’t that so? You LOVE laughing for me, don’t you?

“EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” I squealed. “EEEEEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“No, you don’t want me to make you CUM!” David snickered. “You just want me to make you laugh—and laugh—and LAUGH!”

Oh, and I laughed, all right! I lay there, helpless in my bonds, humping the mattress like a weasel in heat, wiggling and sweating and laughing my dumb fucking BRAINS out—until David finally took pity on me once again.

“I think we both could use a break,” he snickered. “But when we get started again, cutie buns, how about your feet? Are your FEET ticklish, hmmm?”

I was too busy gasping for breath to voice a coherent answer to that question. I could only lie there with trembling limbs as David moved to the foot of the bed. The fact that I couldn’t see what the fuck he was DOING down there made me feel even MORE desperately defenseless!

Then something moist and flexible was probing the tender spaces between the toes of my right foot—and I suspected that it was David’s TONGUE—a suspicion that was confirmed when my toe was sucked into his MOUTH—!

“OH-NO-OH-HO-OH-HO-OH-HO!!!” I screamed. “STOP THAT!!! STOP IT!!! OH-NO-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!! OH-HO-HO!!!! OH-HO-HO!!! OH-NO-HO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO!!!”

I made a frantic, futile effort to slip my bonds and bring this horrific violation to an end. In some weird way, this assault on my feet was even more perverted than the things that David had whispered to me earlier. No one had EVER touched me in this way! It was horrible, humiliating, disgusting…and delightful…

“EEEEEEEE!!!” I squealed. “HEEEEEEEE!!! STOP!!! OH GAAAAW-HAW-AAW-HAW-HAAAAWD!!!IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HICK-HICKLES MEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

I wiggled and squirmed and begged for mercy for as David’s questing tongue traced the line of my arches and teased my sensitive soles. First one foot, then the other, was subjected to this tender torment. Intense ticklish thrills shot up my legs, straight into my balls and belly. My cock swelled with each howl of laughter that burst from my straining throat! But fucking David paid no heed to my increasingly desperate entreaties and pleas. No, the sadistic bastard just kept on KISSING and LICKING my writhing FEET—!

“So are you ready to submit, cutie buns?” David climbed over the rail of the bed and knelt between my wide-open legs. “Or would you prefer to be TICKLED some more?”

In my heart of hearts I knew the answer: YES! Yes, I was ready to submit! Yes, I was ready to do the sinful, humiliating, DELICIOUS things that David had whispered into my ear! Yes, yes, YES—!

But what I answered was, “No!”

David smiled. “I was hoping you’d say that,” he whispered. “Because I have to be honest, sweet cheeks—I really, REALLY enjoy making you laugh your handsome HEAD off for me—!”

And with that, he leaned forward, flexed his fingers, and drove them into my exposed armpits!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” I shrieked. “AAAAH-HAA!!! AAAAH-HAA!!! AAAAH-HAA!!! AAAAH-HAA!!! AAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!!”

My eyes bulged and my belly convulsed with the effort of forcing out howl after howl of gut-busting, roof-raising laughter! I arched my back and gyrated my hips—my limbs quivered and trembled—my asshole performed rapids spasms—a delicate sweat broke out all over my squirming body!

“UNNNN-UNNNN-UNNNNNNGH!!!” I grunted as a single finger tip began to stroke the ultra-sensitive cleft between my butt cheeks! “NOT THERE!!! OH GAAAAWD NOT THEREEEEEE!!!”

“You know you LIKE it!” David sneered.

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” I squealed as he teased AND tickled my tightly puckered anal orifice! “OH PLEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!! NO MOOOORE-HOR-OOR-HOR-OOR-HOR-HOR-HOR-HOOOORE!!!”

David licked his lips. “So does it make you CRINGE all over, cutie buns? Does it make you want to cum your silly stupid BRAINS out—?!”

“UGH-UGH-UGH!!!” I gasped. “YAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” My balls throbbed with a mad desire! “URRRRRRUNNNNNNGH!!!”

David’s fingertip continued to probe my rear entrance. And with this his other hand he began to stroke my tense, trembling balls!

“Don’t get the idea that I’m going to let you CUM this afternoon,” he whispered. “Uh-uh, cutie buns! I’m just going to TEASE you and TORTURE you—!”

“OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO!!!” I howled as his tickling fingers caressed my family jewels. “OH PLEEEEEE-HEEEE-HEEEESE YOU’RE KILL-HILL-ILL-HILL-HILLING MEEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Oh, don’t be so such a PUSSY!” David giggled. He pressed harder still on my asshole. “It’s just a little TICKLING! Surely you can handle THAT!”

“BWAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA!!!” I screamed. And I knew—I fucking KNEW—that I couldn’t fucking STAND this for another five fucking SECONDS!

So why didn’t I want him to stop…?

But of course he did stop eventually and when David released me from my bonds he found me more than willing to join him in taking our relationship to a new level of intimacy! And the weeks that followed were magical…

I wish I could tell you that we lived happily ever after. But—!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back