• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How Me And Your Husband Came To Be

TKNova-Aj

Another beautiful day in the Orheu's houses were Orhene, and her mother were sitting on the couch watching some dramatic soap opera. Both Orhene and Orhene's mother Ty Lee who was so into the show waiting to see what was going to happen next to see if the dude would leave the women for another lady. The show went on with both the men and the lady both arguing back and forth throwing stuff at each other, and even cursing each other out until they both calm down. Orhene and Ty Lee was jumping up and down in their chair, squealing like little a bunch of immature brats waiting to see what was his answer was going to be. The dramatic stair in the tv, the faces getting zoomed in making it intense as both of them got close to the tv, the dramatic music causing the both of them to sweat to see what the answer of the guy was going to be, but then it ended with an to be continued which made both Orhene and Ty Lee moan in disappointment but laugh at the same time knowing it's rare for them to have mother, and daughter time.

"I'm so glad I am able to spend time with my daughter. We never get to have any girl time together with you going on "adventures" with your friends and stuff I'm glad you took the time just spend it with me." Ty Lee told Orhene and Orhene responded with a cute little giggle. "Thanks, mom! I do kind of feel bad about it. We should do this more!" Orhene said in excitement which brought a smile onto Orhene's face and while they was having a conversation the door ranged, as Ty Lee went to go answer the door, Orhene was searching through the channel guide to see what else was on tv.

"Oh poo! There is nothing good on! Ugh and I really despise reality shows." Orhene said in disbelief. While Orhene was searching through the channel guide to see what was four girl voices was giggling which caught Orhene's attention. When Ty Lee came into the room three other ladies was with her. One who had long blue hair, wearing green pants, a red shirt, having cat whiskers on her face and was barefoot. The other one had yellow eyes, wearing blue shirt with collars on it, black pants, had long black hair and cat ears, and the last one who had a wicked grin on her face, having brownish hair, and cat ears, wearing a blue tank top, while wearing a black jacket, and black jeans with it. When Orhene heard the giggling and saw who was there it brought a big smile on her face. "AUNT DAWN!, AUNT TAKIA!, AND AUNT ZARIA!" Orhene cried with joy as she ran to all three of them and gave them a warm hug.

"It's been awhile Orhene? Oh, my! You sure have grown!" Dawn said patting her niece on her head which caused her to blush with happiness. "Long time no see you little squirt! Your dad stilling spoiling you I see?" Takia said grabbing her niece and ruffling her hair. "Now stop that Takia! You know Orhene hates that! Sorry, your Aunt never changes hehe." Zaria said with a smile on her face giving her niece a warm hug knowing that it's really rare for Orhene to see her Aunts that isn't on the holidays or family meet ups knowing that everyone is busy including Orhene herself. The girls sat down begin to laugh, chat, and catch-up knowing that they hardly have time for one another. The girls were talking about the past and the stuff they use to do and the stuff that they're doing right now. Orhene was sitting there listening to her Mother and Aunts conversations not knowing what to say but it rather interesting to her.

"So where's that little brothers of ours?" Takia questioned Ty Lee. "Who? Aj? He already went out. I guess he found out you ladies were coming so I guess he wanted to leave the house and go out quick before you ladies came. He would always be so scared when it was just the four of us and only him. It's so cute and funny hehe!" Ty Lee answering Takia question while laughing. "Heh he should be scared of us! We're his big sisters. That what big sister suppose to do too little brothers!" Takia said laughing. "Oh, Mommy and Aunt Dawn! I always wanted to ask you but how did you meet Daddy and Uncle Dark?" Orhene questions her mother and Aunt and the both of them looked at each other and laugh, including Takia and Zaria which led to a confuse Orhene trying to wonder what the laughing was about. "I think it's time we told you the story on how we met your father and Uncle Orhene," Ty Lee told her daughter as Orhene became even more interested.

"You see Orhene when we were all your age back in high school we use to hang out a lot, and just like your daddy we were just crazy as them. It all started on this day Friday April 12 a long time ago." As Ty Lee begin to explain the story to Orhene a flashback begin to happen. "One day I was passing out invitations for a sleepover that I was planning while my parents were on a cruise so I decided to take the advantage of it while they were gone. "You're having a sleepover? Of course, I'll be there!" A lady said as Ty Lee was passing out more invitations into the classroom. "I remember passing your father's table. He was probably the most chilled and layback person you'll ever meet, along with your Uncle Dark, and Uncle Jam." Ty Lee explained to Orhene. "Oh? An invitation for us? How sweet of you Ty Lee...but not interested in sleepovers." Aj said as he was looking around bopping his head back and forth to the music he was playing really loud around his neck.

"For your information smart ass! The invitation wasn't for you! And even so this is a GIRLS sleepover no boys allowed!" Ty Lee said to Aj, but all Aj did was grin as Ty Lee walked passed by Aj's desk along with Dark, and Jams also. "So when the heck are you two are going to hook up? Everyone in the school knows you two really LIKE each other." Dark questioned his brother Aj. "Oh, bite me Dark! You shouldn't be talking yourself! After all, I saw you flirting with Dawn a couple of days ago! So before you come to me with this like stuff you should really watch who you're talking too." Aj said, which caused Dark to blush in his cheeks knowing the fact that he really likes Dawn. "A-At least I have a pair of balls to admit I LIKE Dawn unlike your pathetic ass Aj!" Dark cried out and with that Aj tackled Dark to the floor putting him in a friendly headlock and ruffling his head. "Say that to me again little boy!" Aj said not letting go of the headlock as Dark was trying to fight it out. "Okay okay!" Dark pleading with Aj as Jam just sighed while laughing at the situation Dark was in.

"Boys are so immature." A girl said to Ty Lee. "I agree! That's why we don't want any immature boys at this sleepover. Oh and Aj! Can you please give these invitations to Zaria, and Takia when you see them after the bell ring?" Ty Lee said to Aj as she was putting the invitations into Aj's hand and as both as touched both of them begin to blush, and both looked away from each other knowing that was awkward moment for the both of them. "S-So yeah! Just give it to them!" Ty Lee said as she was walking away. "Oh my god. You are so pretty Ty Lee. I will not let anyone have you but me." Aj said in his thoughts as he heard laughter from Jam. "And what in the fruit loops is so funny?" Aj questioned Jam. "You bro! I saw you just deeply staring into her eyes. Your face is red like a tomato right now haha!" Jam told Aj while he laughs which made Aj's face even redder than before he could say anything the school bell begin to ring and like that everyone was leaving the classroom getting ready to go to lunch. "You're lucky Jam. I'll remember that you fruitcake!" Aj said as he begin storming out the room in anger.

Aj was walking around the school to see both of her sisters Zaria and Takia hanging around their friends laughing, giggling and looks like they were having a good time. Aj approached her sisters without hesitation and holding out the invitations that Ty Lee told him to deliver. "Oh, what's this? You couldn't even say hi to your sisters first you little brat!" Takia teasing Aj with a bad nickname that made Aj's eye twitch. "Hi to you too you nut fuck!, And hello Zaria!" Aj said calling his sister a bad name also, but Zaria step into the way of both of separating them knowing that these two will get into a fight. "Hey! Can you two please just get along? God it's like you two can't even say hi without even insulting each other! And Takia can you please leave Aj alone! You're always bullying him!" Zaria said coming to defending his baby brother. "Hey, that's what being a sister is for Zaria? You should know that by now. Anyways let see these invitations." Takia said snatching them from Aj's hand and both of them saw the signature that it was from Ty Lee inviting them to her sleepover.

"Oh, a sleepover huh? Well, both I and Zaria will be there." Takia said to his little brother Aj. "Well, that's good. Now if you excuse me I'm going to go get something to eat, and catch up with some of the guys." Aj said as he was beginning to leave. "WAIT STOP!" Takia shouted out to his brother and with a sigh Aj stopped dead in his tracks and both Zaria and Takia looked at him dead straight in the eyes knowing that they were serious with him. "Aj... Promise me you won't do anything stupid while we're at this sleepover. We know you Aj! You, Dark, and Jam are always up to no good when Ty Lee and Dawn are together." Zaria said to his Aj in a calm tone. "Now Aj we know your weaknesses. It would be a shame if we gave it out to Ty Lee, and the rest of the girls at the sleepover!" Takia said poking his brothers ribcage causing him to yell out a loud squeal which then Aj covered his mouth as quick as possible which caused both Takia and Zaria to laugh at their little brothers little girlish squeal that he did. "Alright alright! Look me and the other guys are going to be having our plans on our own anyway!" Aj said to his two sisters.

"I'm watching you boy!" Takia threatens his brother as Aj responded with sticking his tongue at his sisters. As begin to head off to go get some lunch, and catch up with his other friends. Around twelve, thirty Aj was talking to the Dark, Jam, and some of the others guys also talking about what they are going to be doing after high school, and other plans for their future. "So Aj I heard Ty Lee and some of the other girls were having a sleepover? We were thinking of crashing it. Wanna join us?" a boy asked Aj as Aj was munching on his chicken sandwich. "I don't know man. I mean Zaria and Takia got me on a leash already. It's like they know every single of my move I'm about to make before doing it. I don't know man I mean Zaria, and Takia are pretty...scary adding Dawn doesn't help the problem either." Aj explaining the situation he was in if he tried anything dirty or sneaky to the boy. "Oh, relax Aj! You know Jam and I got your back!" Dark said which caused both Aj and Jam both to raise their eyebrows.

"Dark your my bro man, but yo the moment you see Dawn you'll either turn into a little bitch or turn into a soft pillow. Besides you're not at fast as me and Jam." Aj told Dark which kind of pissed of Dark a little. "Oh, up yours Aj! I've been in the gym lately I've been improving my stamina so I can keep up with the both of your Khola looking asses." Dark told Jam, and Aj. "Dark....going to the gym one time, then playing video games doesn't count HAHAHA!" Aj said laughing at Dark. "Alright alright both of you relax. So what's the plan on how are we going to crash this joint?" The boy said as both Jam, and Dark were in, but Aj was really thinking about it. "Come on Aj! You're the king at crashing sleepovers and getting away with it. Don't tell me Ty Lee made you.....soft!" Jam said to Aj. "Oh hell no! The one thing an Orheu isn't is soft! You know what! Forget Zaria and Takia they can bite my ass! I'm in let's do this!" Aj shouted with bravery.

*The flashback ends for now*

"Woooooow! I never knew daddy was so chill, but he was really scared of Aunt Zaria, and Takia?" Orhene questioned her Aunts as they both nodded. "Aj always did let his pride get in the way. If one thing, you should know about guys Orhene, is that the male's pride is the most important thing about them. They would do anything to keep it even your dad did. Your father took so much torture, scoldings and punishments from your Aunts more than you do know Orhene." Ty Lee explaining to her daughter. "Tell me more tell me more!" Orhene said bouncing on the couch. "Okay, relax you bunny! Where was I? Oh, yeah! It was around nine o'clock Your Aunts, and some of my friends were at my house and we was just chilling having a good time and I think Takia had a little too much to drink one night haha." Ty Lee telling Orhene more the story has the flashbacks begin to happen.

"Okay, Takia I think you had a little too much to drink!" Zaria said to Takia as Zaria was holding her sister making sure she doesn't fall or anything. "Maaaan! If I wasn't fuck or anything I totally drunk that box of ice cream in the fridge...oh boy ugh...." Takia said in her drunken state. "Uh....Ty Lee...." Zaria questioned Ty Lee. "Bathroom right around the corner," Ty Lee said explaining where the bathroom was for Zaria as Zaria was carrying her to the bathroom. "So Ty Lee....When are you really going to admit your feelings for Aj?" Dawn said with a smirk on her face with made Ty Lee blushing really red it made Dawn giggle her pants off. "Look! I-I will not admit I will like him until he comes and says he likes me first. I know he does! But why is he too afraid to tell me?" Ty Lee questioned Dawn, but Dawn can only do is shrug was not knowing what answer to give to Ty Lee. "Beats me. I guess Aj's afraid of you rejecting him or afraid you might say no. I mean it's the biggest fear for everyone crush knowing that there is a fifty-fifty chance they can either get a yes or no. Also, Aj is kind sensitive.

"I know and.....WAIT GIRLS QUIET!" Ty Lee screamed as everyone got quiet. "What's going on?" Zaria, and now a little drunk Takia said coming back into Ty Lee's room. "Shh! ....I hear something." Ty Lee said as she was going to her window and heard voices coming from outside her house. "Is it your parents?!" One of Ty Lee friends questioned Ty Lee, but Ty Lee shook her head saying that it wasn't her parents. "Wait those voices......boys....." Dawn said in the air which caused everyone to have a smirk on their face. "Girls. I have an idea." Ty Lee said as she was whispering the plans and ideas she had in mind to see and capture the boys who were spying or around Ty Lee's house.

"I don't know I have a bad feeling about this guys. I'm getting bad vibes about this! The boy said as he was about run, but both Aj and Jam grabbed him. "Hey! It was YOUR idea in the first place! So don't go chickening out on us already man! Look we made it this far. "Look let's just spy on them, take some pictures of them and how ugly they look in their pajamas and knowing Takia is probably already drunk, and just spread this to everyone in high school!" Aj said explaining the plan. "Jam go start the truck just in case! If anything happens so if they try to come after us we can just get the hell out of here. Come on Dark let's do this dude!" Aj said with confident and just then they were about to move something hit Aj in the head. "Hey, Aj are you okay?" Dark questioning Aj. "Ow! Yeah, I'm fine. What the heck was that?" Aj as he picked the item, that hit him and what it looked like, was just a regular baseball.

"Oh, it just a ball. Come on let's go." Dark said to Aj, but Aj didn't budge from the spot he was in he notice something was off with this baseball. "What's wrong Aj? Let's go before they know we're here!" Dark told Aj. "Hold on something not right about this ball. It's....ticking?.....Oh snap..... RUN!!!!!" As he said that it exploded which affected all of the guys eyesight, but it affected Aj's the most since he was holding it. "Son of a bitch! An ambush! Crap! I can't see anything! That is one powerful flash bang those girls got! Argh my eyes!" Aj, Dark, Jam, and the guy was screaming in pain as they were trying to figure out where they were. "....Hey, I'm beginning to get my vision again! Uh oh." As Jam hears the front door about to be open. "Hurry up Ty Lee!" Takia roared at Ty Lee. "Sorry! This door has been giving me problems lately!" "Guys follow my voice! We have time to escape!

"Wait I'm starting to get my vision back!" The boy said as he was able to see again but barely as he was running to Jam but also rubbing his eyes knowing that his vision wasn't fully back yet. "Aj! Dark! Come on!" Jam shouting at the two boys to hurry up knowing that Ty Lee was close to getting the door open. "Come on! Come on! ....AH HA!" Ty Lee as she was finally able to get the door open and once the door was open the girls didn't even waste no time on rushing outside side. Takia and Zaria tackled their baby brother Aj to the floor, Dawn grabbed a hold on Dawn, while the others went to capture Jam and the boy. "Uh oh let's get out of here!" Jam said as he grabbed the boy by the shirt and was just basically dragging him by force, throwing him into the back of the truck. Jam rush into the truck as quick as possible and with no hesitation the girls try to surround the truck so he wouldn't escape but in no remorse he shift the gear into drive and took off without hesitation knowing that he left his two buddies Aj, and Dark.

"Aww man! The other two got away!" One of Ty Lee friends pouted knowing that they wanted grab the other two boys that spying on the girls on their sleepover. "It's okay. We got all the boys we need here hehe." Ty Lee gave an evil chuckle which made Aj's heart drop when she said, "we got all the boys we need" knowing that she was talking about himself, and Dark. "Hi brother! Didn't we tell you not to try anything funny while I was out? No, you didn't! You never listen to your sisters Aj and thats your problem!" Takia scolding her little brother. "Tsk tsk bro bro! I cannot wait to see what we're going to do you and Dark. We warned you now you must suffer the consequences." Zaria gave a small evil grin, but Aj didn't say anything he just stood there knowing that he couldn't escape, but he was noticing his eyesight was coming back to him, so was Dark's. They saw bunch a women who was mad, but also giving them the evilest smirk knowing that know matter how much they plead, beg, or ask for mercy they wasn't going to give them any mercy at all.

Without hesitation, Takia, Zaria, and the rest of the girls started to bring Aj and Dark back into the house. A couple of minutes later Aj and Dark was both trapped in the dark closest tied up hands, and ankles so they wouldn't be able to move or even try to escape. It dark, quiet, and awkward the two boys didn't say anything they didn't even want even let out a single breath knowing what awaits them. "Hey Dark? Are you okay?" Aj questioning his friend after a long term of silences. "Do I look like I'm okay? I'm tied up, can't see anything AGAIN! I'm trapped in a closet with you, Jam ditched us, and we don't know what they ladies are going to do to us!" Dark responding in rage. "Sigh dude calm down. It can't be that bad... I mean it was just a little sleepover we tried to crash. It's not like we were going to do anything perverted or any really bad." Aj said as he feeling like it was fear starting to take over him.

"Dude....I hear something....Oh, crap it's them. Get ready Aj. Because we're going to get what's coming to us." Dark told his friend. As the footsteps was getting closer and closer, the voices of Ty Lee, Dawn, Takia, Zaria, and the rest of the girls was making both Aj and Dark sweat a little knowing that the courage from them was draining away from them little by little, footstep after footstep. The footsteps stop and sounded like a lock was being unlocked and next thing you know the closest opened a bright light coming from the outside as the both Aj and Dark felt the body heat from the girls, but also feeling the cool air from the outside also. "Boys it's time," Ty Lee said as the some of the girls helped Aj and Dark on their feet and was just basically dragging them to Ty Lee's room. They were both forced on their knees like they were about to bow to someone. Takia removed the blindfolds that were keeping both boys from seeing as they saw that they were in Ty Lee's room. The boys looked around seeing that the windows were guarded, and the front door was guarded just in case if they try anything funny and try to escape.

"Court is now in session! All rise for Judge Ty Lee!" Zaria shouted as she saw Ty Lee on her bed looking down on Aj, and Dark like they were peasants and she was the queen ruling over the both them. "W-What's going on?!" Aj questioned the girls. "Quiet! Judge Ty Lee you can speak." Takia shouting at her brother which made Aj shake a little knowing he was in no position to say anything. "Thank you, Takia! Now boys. Aj....Dark as you know you boys are guilty of trying to crash a girls sleepover correct? Of course, you are! I'm the judge haha!" Ty Lee said responding for them knowing Aj and Dark won't be able to giving the chance of freedom speech at all. "Aj your sisters did give you a warning about not trying to do anything funny including not crashing my sleepover. How the peasant feel? Guilty? Oh, of course, you do!" Ty Lee let out a giggle showing she was having fun of what she's doing. "And Dark I never expected better from you! Actually no I didn't. I knew you would try to pull something like this." Dawn scolding Dark, but Dark didn't say anything either knowing he couldn't use freedom of speech either.

"Okay, so girls what do you find these two peasants?" Ty Lee questioned her girls. "We find both Aj and Dark guilty of trying to ruin your sleepover Judge Ty Lee," Dawn said giving Dark an evil glare as Dark just gulps knowing that he was in a deep hole that he dug himself. "What's the punishment should be ladies?" Ty Lee questioned her friends. "Let's make'em watch gay porn!, Let's break their legs!, We should dress them up like dolls and take pictures of them and posted it on social media websites!" All of the ladies was giving each other suggestions as punishment. Aj and Dark were sweating a lot more hearing how much worse the punishments were going to get hearing them one by one. "Know I have a better idea. Takia, Dawn, Zaria. Can you tie them up on my bed, please?" Ty Lee asking her Aj's sisters in calming voice, and with no time to waste All three girls put Aj and Dark on the bed tying their hands behind their hands, and tying their angles tight so tight they won't be able to move them.

Aj was already shaking with fear because he already knew what they were going to do him and Dark, but Dark just sighed knowing that he just had to accept his fate. "You two brought this on yourselves! Now you must suffer the consequences! I sentence Aj and Dark too 24-hours of tickle torture! The judge has spoken! Any last words? No? Okay then! Ladies let's get work and show no mercy on them." Ty Lee told her friends while letting out an evil little chuckle too. The ladies nodded as they crack their knuckles, fingers and begin wiggling them as they were creeping closer and closer to Aj and Dark who was totally helpless to do anything to protect themselves. Aj and Dark knows they are extremely ticklish but do them being so quick on their feet, and having good reflexes it was sometimes impossibles for Aj's sisters Takia, Zaria and Dawn to tickle him and Dark was sometimes impossible to get for Dawn but knowing now they got them where they want them like fresh meat for a bunch of tigers.

As the girls were slowly kept coming closer, and closer butterflies begin to form in Aj and Dark something knowing that the teasing of them creeping on them really slower was beginning to scare them. "I wonder where should I tickle my baby brother? You already did have such a girly laughter when you get tickled" Takia said teasing her brother as Aj's cheeks begin to turn red from the embarrassment from Takia. "I wonder if we do some baby voices to increase the tickling or maybe the just the word coochie coochie coo? Will just work right Darky?" Dawn teasing her friend, but also the man she loves. "Okay girls enough teasing. I think we got them scared and feared up already. Ready......set.....TICKLE THEM!" Dawn cried out in no time the ladies went to work on Aj and Dark. Zaria was squeezing Aj's thighs, while wrapped her legs around Aj begin tickling his armpits slowly, Ty Lee was working on Aj's belly blowing raspberries in them, Dawn was tickling Dark's ribcages, while the rest of the chick was tickling Dark wiggling their fingers all over his body so he wouldn't able to get use to the torture that was happening to him.

Laughter coming from the two boys knowing that no matter how hard they tugged on their bondage that keeping them even the tiniest wiggle there was nothing they can do. The torture went on for about ten minutes the boys got a break as they didn't want them from passing out from too much torture. Tears were coming from the boys eyes as their bodies twitching from the tickling that was happening to them. Both Dark and Aj were gasping for air knowing that the second wave of punishment was going to happen soon. "Aww what's wrong boys? What happen to all of your spirits? Can even take a whittle big of tickling." Dawn said in a baby voice teasing them. "P-please stop......I beg you. I can't take it anymore...." Aj was begging the girls to stop the torture, but all, it did, was made the girls at Aj which caused Aj's hopes of them stopping crushed by the palm of their hand.

"Oh? What's this ladies? The great Aj Orheu begging for us to stop? What happen to all of that courage Aj? Where's that courage that I keep hearing on and on about from your sisters?" Ty Lee said basically just taking Aj's pride and just crushing it in front of Aj's face. "Bite me.....BITCH!" The words Aj said which made Aj's stomach turn after he said that as it was anger taking over and not him really talking. "Is....this the best you girls got? Hehe....now this is something to laugh about ha ha ha ha." Dark teasing the girls which made them all raise their eyebrows knowing what they just put themselves in an even worse situation. "Okay, tough guys you since you guys wanna act all big bad and tough we're not going to show any mercy this time! Girls go all out!" Zaria as the girls begin to tickle Aj and Dark to the point that the laughter was twice as louder this knowing that after what they said there were in it for a long night.

"PLEASEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE PLEEEEEASEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEE! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! IT'S TOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH MUCAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHCH" Aj begging while he was laughing knowing that his sisters wasn't going to let up on his punishment. "This is what you get for being a bad boy Aj." Zaria scolding her brother again. "Now take my armpit of destruction!" Takia said as she pinching, slowly tickling in circles around Aj's smooth armpits which was making him go insane but Takia, Zaria or Ty Lee wasn't going to let up on him no matter how much he begged. "Oh, Aj you probably have the cutest laughter ever! I just wanna keep you in my house and make you my tickle toy! Hmm. Maybe I should tickle you to the point I will break you! But I won't do that to you Aj for one reason only." Ty Lee explaining to Aj while she was torturing her friend.

"ANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA WHYHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE IS THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!" Aj questioning Ty Lee as he was laughing looking like he's about to hit the silent laughter. Ty Lee cheeks were turning red like a tomato as she raised her hands and told the girls to stop torturing both Aj and Dark as the two were breathing heavily as they having their eyes squinting to only able to barely see anything. Aj looked and so Ty Lee blushing as she was kind of looking away from Aj knowing how Ty Lee really feels about Aj. "A-Aj... I like you. Like I really REALLY like you! I wanted to tell you for a long time but....I was too afraid. I was letting my fear get the best of me. Aj I want to be with you forever til death!" Ty Lee expressing her feelings towards Aj which made Aj's eyes widen up, and his face was just turning red. He didn't know what to say, he didn't know what to feel. All, he did, was just blush and staring into Ty Lee's eyes as they sparkle like the moonlight.

"Go on Aj! We all know too. Tell Ty Lee how you really feel!" Takia telling her brother as she got her brother and uniting his bondage that on him. As Aj was able to get up he was walking towards Ty Lee while his body was twitching from the tickling that happen to him. "T-Ty Lee! I..... I love you also! Like you I was too scared to admit my feeling towards you. I was too afraid of rejection, too afraid of being a laughing stock of admitting my feeling towards you. Ty Lee even though we have our moments you're the prettiest, beautiful and probably the toughest butterfly an angel has ever carved. Your beautiful long hair, your glamorous sparkling eyes. Ty Lee....I love you!" Aj finally admitting his feeling towards Ty Lee as Ty Lee eyes widen knowing that she was really shock hearing those kinds of words from Aj. Ty Lees lips begin to quiver as she ran to Aj and hugged him and without a moment Aj wrapped her arms around Ty Lee.

"AWWWWW SO CUTE!" One of the girls said as she was a sucker for lovely moments like this. "It's about time you actually grew a spine and admit your feeling towards Ty Lee." Takia said but with that Zaria bopped Takia on the head. "Leave Aj alone! Can't you just be nice to your brother for once!?" Zara scolding her sister. "Alright alright! I'll leave him alone today and let him have his moment. But after today I'm back to how I usually am!" Takia said grinning as Zaria sighed as she knows her sister never learned anything. "Well, what are you guys waiting for? Kiss already!" Dark shouted out as both Aj and Ty Lee both begin try to argue with Dark about the whole kissing situation. "Kiss her kiss her kiss her kiss her!" Everyone was shouting waiting for Aj to kiss Ty Lee like a prince about to kiss a princess in a fairy tail and which no time both lips begin to touch and the two of them just begin kissing each other, tongues touching while they were making out as the girls and Dark begin to clap as the two finally got together.

*flashback ends*

"So Orhene that's how me and your father got together. It's funny how long it's been but who never knew a sleepover would get me and your father together. You expected a love triangle, admitting your love before prom, or even writing a love letter but nope! We got together because they decided to crash a sleepover. Your daddy was a rebel just like you Orhene but the only difference is that your a good rebel while your daddy was more of a bad boy rebel along with your Uncle's." Ty Lee explaining to her daughter while her Aunts agreeing with her mother. "Wow! Love can happen at any time at any moment. I wonder how or my lover going to express to me? I mean I don't want to be in a relationship anytime soon, but like you always told me mommy! Expect the unexpected." Orhene said giggling. "Oh, Orhene a lover can appear anytime, any place, and at any moment. I don't care if your lover his a boy, or girl, don't care what skin color, or race they are. As long you two are happy together it's fine with me, I think your dad is the same way Orhene even though he's a little overprotective about you." Ty Lee said explaining to her daughter.

Orhene smiled knowing that her family members will accept anyone that Orhene falls in love with that will make her happy just how Dark makes Dawn happy, and Aj makes Ty Lee happy. Orhene was blushing knowing that she had a lover already knowing it will be awhile before she opens up how she feels for the one she loves.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back