• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Marge parts 1 & 2

I read the story years ago on tickle theater but since that site is down does anyone have that story?

Oof, I think I lost all of my copies of feather_girl's stories in a hard drive crash awhile back. Didn't realize I needed to re-save her stuff.

Those were great stories. I would love to see them again if anyone has saved them.

I found Part 1, hopefully someone else has the rest somewhere, especially if there *was* a part three (which I should think I would've seen...) -Mercu

She had never been this damn cold before.

She being Marge Templeton or "Big Marge" as her colleagues in the Featherton Police Department called her.

"Why had she received a message from Henry to meet her down on the docks of all places and at this time of night?" She thought to herself as she walked.. "And why isn't he answering his phone?"

Marge was a big woman, very big but pretty and make no mistake about it, she was tough as nails. She stood 6'4" tall and weighed in at just over 200 pounds give or take. She was muscular and strong while at the same time being surprisingly curvaceous. The fact that her breasts were 44 DD didn't hurt nor did the length of her long muscular legs.

Marge had big feet too... really big feet ..size 13 and always wore black leather lace-up boots, standard department issue. Her face was very pretty and she kept her jet black hair cropped at shoulder length, just long enough to pull back into a pony tail.

"If this is some kind of prank ..I'll kill him" she thought as she walked briskly toward the warehouse her large breasts bouncing in time to the steps she was taking.

Marge had been a Police Officer in Featherton for over 10 year having made Detective in just her third year on the force. She was very well respected by her friends and feared by her enemies and for good reason. She had been known to rough up even the toughest of criminals both male and female alike and with those size 13 feet, she gave a whole new meaning to the term "ass kicking".

She had made many friends in her years as an Officer and had also made more than her share of enemies... both criminal and political enemies.

Marge was a tough cop but a good cop and she always delivered which made her very popular with her superiors and always at the front of the line for promotions and commendations.

Although, some people in power didn't like her no nonsense attitude and her disregard for political correctness. Marge just did the right thing and this made enemies of some in the force and higher up even in the Mayors office. Marge simply refused to compromise no matter what.

Marge had no weaknesses or so it seemed until.....

After a long night bound nude in a chair, Marge's boyfriend Henry, who was also a Police Officer, reluctantly gave up Marge's deepest darkest secrets to the worst of all enemies of law and order... Madam KitchyKoo!

To his credit, Madam KitchyKoo and her girls had spent most of the night teasing his poor cock, telling him twisted, erotic tales of sex and debauchery while denying him orgasm. They forced poor horny Henry to confess that he was a foot fetishist, severely turned on by bare feet and tickling and then they relentlessly used this information along with their soft perfectly pedicured bare feet to torment him sexually... arousing him beyond belief while denying him release.

This was one of Madam KitchyKoo's favorite methods of persuasion. She had perfected it in the orient many years ago. It was a method that she had used successfully many, many times and one that had helped develop her reputation in underground circles as the world's most effective interrogator.

She never failed to persuade her captives to confess their deepest darkest and most valuable secrets. She would simply force them to reveal whatever information her wealthy clients needed and she was paid handsomely for her successes which were many. It was well known that she was relentless and enjoyed her work.

Henry was tougher than most though and his interrogation went on for hours before he finally cracked and revealed to the Madam and her wicked crew that Big Marge was TICKLISH. In fact she was unbearably ticklish ... especially on her big bare feet and her soft lil fat toes.

Madam KitchyKoo's girls giggled and squirmed at the thought of getting Big Marge into a set of stocks and having a some fun with the big ticklish officer but the Madam was far from finished with poor Henry.

"Ok Worm" ..she spoke harshly as she grabbed his horny cock and playfully stroked it up and down...she relished in his grunting and moaning knowing full well how he must be suffering... so desperate for orgasm and yet so fucking helpless.

"We know the whore is ticklish...what else is there we should know?"
As if on cue, the Madam's girls sat down in front of poor Henry as he listened wide eyed. They propped up their perfect lil bare feet and began spreading their toes and flexing their beautiful, soft, ticklish arches as the Madam continued the interrogation.

"Tell me NOW Worm and you may cum...I personally will pleasure your cock until you are fully satisfied while you enjoy watching one of my assistants have her bare feet tickled... better yet, you get to pick which one.. that is...if you cooperate. If you refuse me, you'll continue to suffer in this manner with your cock restrained and unable to orgasm until you do agree to tell me what I need to know."

Poor Henry so needed release but these evil women had restrained the base of his shaft early in this process rendering him unable to cum... he was only able to sit there and drip ..his cock bobbing and twitching in the cool musty air of the warehouse... the level of his need rising higher and higher as he watched the display of sexy bare feet before him.

His shaft, harder and more sensitive than he had ever imagined it could be, was toyed with incessantly by the beautiful oriental Madam. His thoughts wandered to how much he'd love to watch one of the girls endure a long, wicked foot tickling at the hands of the other girls and with this thought vivid in his mind, Henry blurted out.. "OK.. OK... DAMMIT ..you win! Pleaseeeee .. my gawd... I'm so fucking horny... I can't take anymore."

"Not only is she ticklish"... He paused and then continued weakly, his mouth dry at the very thought..."she gets off on seeing other girls tickled too.. makes her so fucking hot, she goes wild. She likes em with ticklish little feet and big tits..drives Marge fucking crazy!"

Madam KitchyKoo picked up the intensity of the stroking motion causing poor Henry to moan deeply.. more accurately described it was a groan, a horny tormented groan.

Trying unsuccessfully to gather himself, Henry again blurted out...
"feathers ..FEATHERS.. and baby talk...oh fuck.. goochii goochi, kittchy kitchyyy stuff like that... make her so weak and horny"....his voice tapered off as he realized he had betrayed Big Marge exposing her to her enemies but what was he to do...

He was sooooo damn horny he couldn't take anymore.. he felt as if his cock would explode as he looked up at the Madam meekly and said.. "please ...I'm begging you... make me cum pleaseeeee."

The Madam looked back down at her victim who had told her everything he possibly could and simply said in her most teasing voice..

"no cummies for you Henry... Why that would spoil the very special show we have planned for your enjoyment." Henry once again groaned a tormented, sexually frustrated groan as her fingers did things to his manhood that made his toes curl and wiggle.

Just then there was a loud knock at the big heavy door and a deep throaty female voice whispered .. "Henry... Henry open the door...are you in there?"

"OMG".. Henry thought to himself..his mouth now drier than ever...

"It's Marge!"

"In fact.." Madam KitchyKoo continued licking her lips.. Our guest of honor has arrived.."

"Girls prepare to open the door and you Henry.. don't you dare make a sound!"

To be continued...

Marge awoke and drowsily she shook her head trying to focus her eyes.

And then she realized... "OH FUCK! I CAN'T MOVE... AND I'M NAKED."

Marge was sitting in a set of heavy wooden stocks... her legs spread wide and her strong, fleshy ankles trapped securely. Her wrists were pulled down to her sides and cuffed to the frame of the stocks. Marge was a big woman, a big sexy woman, a big ticklish woman and she was trapped and unable to defend herself against anything that might come her way. Her huge tits hung helpless and her nipples, big and brown, were already starting to get stiff mostly due to the sight of the feather and of the oriental between Henry's legs purring "coochie coochie coochie... kitchy kooo."

As Marge began to struggle in her seat, trying desperately to free herself, Henry immediately noticed that she was awake and looked on wide eyed as Madam Kitchykoo noticed too. Madam Kitchykoo, dressed in nothing but her bra and panties, didn't say a word as she picked up a feather duster, sat down at Marge's big helpless feet and smiled.

"Oh NO!" Marge blurted out. "Oh Fuck No... Not that... Dammit No... y...you can't... you wouldn't please!"

Marge simply groaned a tormented groan as her body jerked and twitched, the feather play and the thought of having her big ticklish bare feet worked over by that duster wielding wench driving her even further toward madness.

Poor ticklish Marge began to giggle.

"Goochi goochi goo goo" Madam Kitchykoo teased in her thick accent as she worked the feathers over the soft ticklish soles of Marge's big trapped feet. "Kittchyy Giictthhyy Kooo... Powice wady very tiklish on her big footsies."

"AHAAhaHAHhAHaHHAhAHhahAhAhahAhAhAH HOOOHOOOOOHOOOOO" Marge squealed as the feathers teased her trapped soles and wiggling piggies. "NOOOHOHOHOOHoHOhOOhO OOHH FUCKKKK HAHhahAhAHAhaHAhAHAHAHAHhA... PLEASEEHEHEHEHHEHehEHEHhehehee I'm *GIGGLE* *GASP* HAhaHhAhaHaHhaaHha TICKLISHHHHHH HAhhAAHaHahHAHahAhAhAHAHahh"
Madam Kitchykoo teased over Marge's laughter and pleas, "That idea powice wady... nothing you can do... BUT LAFF!" "kitchyy kitchy kitchhy koooo coochie coochie coochie."

Marge's big tits bounced and danced to the ticklish tune being played on her big, soft, ticklish bare feet. Her nipples were now taut and stiff, her kitty was soaked and this oriental Madam was not letting up.

"Coochie coochie coochie... Powice Wady Not So tuff after all... got ticklwish feet wike widdle school girl."

Marge threw her head back, her mouth wide open and she laughed... a long deep tortured laugh was forced from deep within her... she laughed harder than she'd ever laughed before.

"AHHHHHHHHHHAhhhAhAhaHaHha OHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOO NOOOOOOOO HAhaHhaHaHhahahahahAhahahAHAHhAAA PLEASEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHHEHEEHHEHEHEEHEH
NAAAAAHHHAHAHAAHHATTTTTTT MY FEETTTT HAHahAHaHAHhAhHhhaHAhAhaha PLEASEEHehHEhehehEheheheeh NOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATTTTTTT THEREEEE HAHaHAHAHhahhhhahahaAHahAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHhahaHAHAHAH HAHahAHAHA"

"Tikl tikl tickl" purred the evil Madam Kitchykoo, obviously enjoying the laughter she was forcing from the big ticklish woman. "tikl tikl tikl... waff wady wafff it up for Madam Kitchykoo"
Occasionally Henry would open his eyes and watch wild eyed as the Madam played with Marge's toes and tickled her arches and heels... he could see clearly Marge's suffering... the stiffness of her big nipples, her sweat covered body and he could hear her incessant laughter and pleading.
He knew how ticklish her feet were and he was ashamed that he had betrayed her but right now he had bigger problems than being than being ashamed...
Through her insane arousal, Marge thought..."What do they want with me?" They didn't even ask her a single question before tickling her feet.

Henry looked on and wondered: "Will they ever let us go?" Quickly his thoughts were drowned out by Marge's hysterical cackling which intensified as the Madam dropped the duster and began to use her long sharp nails in Marge's sensitive arches. (story part 2 ends here

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back