• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife gets tickled unexpectedly

funny852

TMF Regular
Wifey gets it good

My wife colors her hair every 3 months. She needs me to help her put on the gloves and time it. She gets totally naked except for a little vinyl coat which covers her neck and chest area. Once she has the dye on her hair she must sit still for 20 minutes. Otherwise the dye will get on her skin which is hard to get off. Or it will get on the rug or whatever she is sitting on.
So she sits at the edge of the bed with her feet on the floor watching T.V. Her hands have the gloves on so she can’t touch anything. I hope by now you are getting the picture and see my opportunity.
My wife has 8 ½ size feet, pink toenail polish, very soft soles and toes which are slender and go in order from tall to small from her big toe down. In other words she has perfect feet for worshipping or for me tickling. As she watched T.V. I sat at her feet. She looked down and said, “Oh, honey,thanks but you an go watch whatever you want in the living room and I will call you when I am ready.” I said, “No problem, I would rather be right here.” I picked up her right foot and placed it in my lap. She instinctively pulled her foot back. I grabbed it again and this time held it firm. I began trailing my fingers up and down her soles. She let out a laugh and said, “oh that tickles, stop, you know I can’t move around when I have dye on my hair.” With a devilsh smile I announced that I knew. I said, “ do you think I would take advantage of you like this just to get you back for tickling and teasing me last week?” The expression on my wife’s face told me she realized the predicament she was in. The last thing she was able to say was, “No, you wouldn’t.” With a big smile I put my mouth over her toes and began sucking her feet. She giggled and laughed but had to stay still the whole time. I began tickling both her feet with two hands. She begged me to stop and moved her head back and forth but couldn’t escape my prison. Imagine a prison without restraints. Then I stopped to give her a breather.
Then I kneeled next to her and my face ended up right in front of her boobs. I sat there and sucked her nipples as she could only lean back on her elbows because of her gloved hands. Her nipples are her hot spot and it gets her motor going. There have been times that she has actually orgasmed just from the nipple sucking. She said, “ You bastard, you are going to pay for this”, as her face turned red. I stopped leaving her at the edge.
Finally, I sat behind her on the bed and tickled her defenseless armpits which were so smooth. She could only sit there and laugh and laugh and laugh. Finally, the 20 minutes were up and she ran into the shower to wash off the dye. When she came out we pleased each other but she vowed that I would pay. I can hardly wait.
I will write you about it.
Eric

Excellent post, Eric.

Very well written with good descriptions. You're a lucky man! :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back