• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you wanna be my tickler (posh spice)

Tickle Stud

TMF Poster
If you wanna be my tickler (Posh Spice)

"Good evening ladies and gentleman and this, is your daily show" John Stewart said after the theme song was done. "Tonite from the spice girls we have Victoria Adams visiting us." After headlines and a couple of those funny interviews he moved on. "Englands own, Victoria Adams." The crowd hoots and whistles. "Hello John" she says in a thick english accent. "Hello yourself". john replies. "So whats it like being the number one group in the world and then not even being a group anymore?" John sarcastically asks. "Well we're bleedin number one again aren't we?, next question" she answered pretty bitterly. "Ok then...next question, she sounds bleedin ticked off". (Crowd laughs at her) "Why did you cut your hair, I thought you were hot when it was long, now you look like a dyke" John rudely blurted out. (crowd once again laughs at her as her face gets red) "You know what John, your really not all that funny, do you see me laughing? well do you"? she asked "No, I can't say i do, but I'd like to..." he replied with a smirk

*ring*......"hello" Scooby answers the phone, "Hey, scoob, John Stewart, what's goin on buddy?" "nothin much man, just woke up" scooby replies, hungover. "I gotta ask you and your friend a favor, did you catch the show the other nite?" jon asked. "No i didn't, what happened?" Scooby replied. "Well posh spice was a guest on the show, and she didn't laugh at my jokes, and i know it's been awhile since i've asked you to do this, but uh, well you remember what to do right?" jon says "I'll never forget" scooby says back with a smile.

Meanwhile at the massage parlor where Tristan and Scooby work...

"tristan" scooby yells out from the back, "what scoob" tristan replies, "i need you either kidnap or lure Victoria Adams down here." "She's got pretty tight security, I've had that request before." Tristan said with a frown. "maybe we could get in her house then" scooby suggests, "yeah if we pose as butlers or doormen it shouldn't be a problem" Tristan confirms. "Find out if she's ticklish and where" Scoob tells tristan, "Ok" Tristan replies as he calls princevegeta and confirms that she has incredibly ticklish feet and is only mildly ticklish on other places.

At the adams residence...

"Your tea madame" a disguised scooby said as he handed the posh one her drugged tea.Tristan was kicking all the hired help out of the house saying that her and her husband wanted to be alone tonite. Spice took a sip and within a minute or two was passed out on her lavish leather couch. 'OH MY GOD!!!!" Tristan yelled. "They have a pair of fucking stocks as an antique, hahahah she's so screwed" he laughed with the grin of the devil upon his face. "Well then we know where she's going tonite" They acted quick as they moved her over to the stocks, sitting in the living room.

An hour later....

"ahhhh whats going on" Posh said as she awoke "why can't i move? David where are you?" the singer pondered. 'AHHHH WHO ARE YOU TWO???!!!" "We're some friends of a guy you were really mean to the other nite on tv, you didn't think his jokes we're funny, whats the matter, you can't laugh?" Tristan teased. "Get the fuck out of here now!!!!" she screamed. "whoa whoa whoa cutie, your in no place to be giving orders, i know your posh and think you deserve the best of everything, but right now your really fucked, so shut it" Scooby demanded. "what are you doing to do to me?" she asked. "Are you ticklish Mrs. Adams?" Tristan asked while slowly moving his hand down to her trademark black stilletto heels.. "DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH ME, GUARDS GUARDS!!!!" a very scared posh spice cried out into a now empty house. Tristan had both shoes off and was sitting at her feet with an evil grin on his face. "I'm not ticklish, I just don't want some filthy men touching my very lavish pedicured feet, i demand to be released!" said posh spice. "Look sweetie, you can drop the posh act anytime now, this isn't some publicity stunt, we're real people who are going to tickle you until you go insane, so just sit back and relax." Tristan confidently spoke. Posh's eyes grew big, but not in fear like most of tristan and scooby's victims, more of rage, like the look she gave Jon on the daily show. "Whatever, bloody go for it, see if it phases me." she said, still confident that she wasn't ticklish at all. "I plan on it". tristan cooly replied. He started stroking his fingers at the base of her toes, not getting too much of a reaction, then he moved down a little bit to the arches and started stroking some more, she started flexing her toes a little bit and that made him eye her toes and slowly move his spidering fingers up towards them. "Don't touch my toes i don't like them to be touched!" Posh exclaimed. "It's not because they're ticklish right?' Tristan asked. "No it's not, i just don't like people touching them." Tristan then started tickle her big toe of her left foot causing her to jump but still not laugh. Then Scooby came and sat down at her right foot and they started tickling her toes like crazy. She couldn't hold it any longer 'AHAHAHAHA OH IM NOT TICKLISHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAH". Posh was in hysterics already and the tickling had barely begun. "HAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOP HAHAHAHAHAHA OK OK ENNNNNHAHAHAHAHAOUHAHAHGH!!!!! PLLLLLLHAHAHAHA PLLLLLLLEEEHAHAHAHASSEEEE" Posh was broken already, just then the door crashed down, in came her husband David Beckham, Scooby quickly jumped to his feet and gave him a martial arts kick that surprised the spectators and especially David as he crashed through their dining room table, Scooby quickly ran over and gave him a karate chop to the neck rendering him unconscious. "Now then, where were we?" Scooby casually asked. "Let's see if these armpits of yours are ticklish" Scooby said as he approached the still cackling spice girl. He dug his fingers under her arms causing her to laugh a little harder, but it was obvious her toes were her tickle spot. Between tristan, who was now nibbling her toes and scooby tickling her underarms, posh spice couldn't take anymore "I'll apologize already, just hahahahaha please don' hahahahahh don' hahahahah don'ttttt tickle me anymore." She cried. "Your gonna have to cutie, we're just getting started." Tristan exclaimed. And with that he produced two long stiff feathers. By the look in Posh Spices eyes she knew it was going to be a long nite...

The End

TickleStud

Last edited:
Great story man. After Jet Leeing Beckhams ass it's nice to give Posh spice the tickling she deserves.:D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back