• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

World of When Part 13 f/m, f/f

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Hope you enjoy:

Click a number to see each of the earlier parts 1 to 12: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,
7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12.

All content, characters, and settings are ©2002 to Myriad Worlds Incorporated. All rights reserved.

World of When
Part 13

Maribree stood back and looked down upon her handiwork, which was loudly cursing and squirming as best it could, bound upon the rooms bed. The tall redhead smiled, she was pleased with how well things had worked out. It was rare that she was able to put one over on Don. But periodically he got sloppy with her about, and she took advantage. Part of her wondered if he let it happen on purpose. “A question for other times.” she decided, and put aside.

On the room’s large gelbed, two of her friends were bound in a rather intimate embrace. On the bottom of the pair, was Talyn, a willowy oriental woman with a bright shock of silver running through her long, dark, silky hair. She was stuck to the bed in a classic ‘Y’ bondage position. Her hands above her head, connected at the wrists, her legs spread wide, and pinned at the ankles and thighs by more of the endlessly useful stickstrips. On top of her was Don, her lover. He was a tall, fit, chocolate skinned soldier with the Sidlerial Guard. His ankles and thighs had been stuck to Talyn's bonds, and his wrists were splayed and stuck to the beds upper corners, leaving him just as helpless as the woman he was on top of. Happily the gelbed had auto-adjusted for his weight, and his lover was comfortable under him, and not suffering for his enhanced bodies impressive weight.

Maribree had caught him while he was in the process of fucking his trapped lover, and just had cum, a time of serious male distraction, and opportunity for a crafty woman like her. She was amused to note, that even though he’d gotten off, he was still rather erect, and still firmly lodged within Talyn, who at her prompting, had started to rock her hips slightly, to keep him hard and slightly distracted. The dark haired thief had been more then happy to cooperate. Don had been tickle teasing her for the better part of the afternoon, and while Bree was sure Talyn would have loved to hand out pay back directly, seeing Bree tease the cocky guardsman would be a pleasant runner-up prize. Maribree was also well aware that Talyn would be more then happy to catch her if she could. The redhead had been more then a viewer in the trapped woman's teasing.

Maribree was a methodical woman. Her life was about the details. She loved the hunt, the thrill of discovery of something new. But even more, she loved the process of fitting knowledge together into greater patterns. Solving puzzles, and making a bigger whole from bits. That was her drug. So when she approached her play, she brought her mindset to it. Learn, test, and apply. It made her a deadly Dominate.

Shaking off her reverie, Bree settled herself into a lotus between the bound couples open legs. It was a conformable position, and afforded her a number of targets to play with, ranging from Don’s soles, to his tight ass, to his helplessly exposed balls. Bree always did enjoy choices. She decided to start with something traditional. Feet. There would be time to work her way up to more fun areas later. After all, Don was not going to go anyplace.

Don’s feet were long and wide. Their soles a pale pink in contrast to the darker skin covering the rest of his body. The researcher found aesthetic pleasure in his long toes, each joint clearly defined. Tickling was a new fascination that seemed to have infiltrated the group of friends of late, so she had little experience with how the helpless man would react to it. “This should entertain.” she predicted.

She chose the left foot. Tightly bound as it was, sole up, to Talyn's ankle, it had little range of motion. She placed her fingertips upon it’s heel. Don involuntarily snapped his toes shut, and from the other end of the bed shouted “Bree! Don’t you Fucking dare!”

“Donny, Threats don’t have much effect on me, particularly when issued from helpless boys. Now be good, and stop your whining.” Bree spoke back in a quiet voice that was icy in tone at it’s core. It was the same one she used when putting annoying undergrads into place in the classes she taught as a adjunct professor covering basic psychology classes at her university. She found most of them endlessly annoying. Never listening, or thinking on their own. Just ‘doing’ school out of lack of anything better to spend their time upon. Wasting hers. Briefly, she imagined having the lot of the most annoying trouble makers bound and at her mercy. She’d teach them about paying attention! Perhaps she could.... But it was time to focus here.

Slowly, lightly, she began to trace down the length of the man’s helpless foot. Not too hard, just the lightest of pressure. She was in no hurry. The foot moved back and forth slightly under her touch, but had no real escape. Don remained silent as she began.
As Bree’s attention moved towards the ball of the foot, she began to vary her pressure, adding strokes that had some weight to them, and she made sure to follow the tracings of lines that ran the length to the sole’s arch. This produced her first audible effect, a gasp of air quickly gulped in surprise.

“Here Don?” she asked, and began to concentrate on the arches instep.

“Nope Bree, I can, heh, take what ever you do,” answered Don.

“Don’t be a braggart Donny,” said Bree, we both know that I can get the better of you when you are like this. So why not just give in and take it?”

“I like to fight. Heh!” was the short laugh punctuated reply she got.

“And I like that you fight Don. I do adore challenge.” Teased the redhead. She was now concentrating her attention on the foots ball. Running small circles with her fingers all over it. She was not getting much of an effect, so she returned her attentions to the clearly sensitive arches. Once more she picked up her speed and pressure.

“Ahhhhh, Shit! Gehehe! Hehehe! Hehehe! Oho! hehehe!” was her reward.

“She going to make you beg like a baby.” Talyn whispered into Don’s ear, which was near her mouth. “She’s going to make you laugh and laugh!” She then nipped on his earlobe and kissed down the side of his neck as best she could. The thief had also kept her hips slowly bucking as Bree had asked, not so much because she wanted to help the researcher, as that it felt pretty damn good. Don really couldn’t fuck her with any strength in the position that they had been bound into, but his cock felt wonderful in her, and rubbed just enough, and in the right places to make her want more. She found the quiet laughter her lover was being forced to make to be exciting also. It was nice to see him NOT in control.

Don gave her a growl for a reply, and turned his head so he could meet her eyes. “You are Geheheheh!, oHO! gonna pay!” he got out.

While the lovers bickered to Maribree’s amusement, she had worked her fingers between Don’s clenched toes, and exerting a surprising amount of strength, managed to pry them open. Don and Lillee were not the only ones in the group of roommates who’d had serious physical enhancements. Bree had a lot of work done on herself over the years. She’d even enjoyed the pain that came with major adult genetic and physical alterations. It was a type of pain like nothing else one could feel, and she’d enjoyed the uniqueness of the experience. With her other hand she began to work on the newly exposed sensitive flesh between Don’s long toes and feet.

“FUCK!” yelled Don, and the entire gelbed bounced under his reaction. To little effect though. He and Talyn were firmly joined so they simply moved as a unit, and the bed absorbed the man’s frantic energy. “AH! AH! AHO! Hahahahahah! HOHA! FUCK! AH! AH! HO HAAHAHA!” was forced from the defiant man, as Bree worked under his toes, and along their lengths.

“Now that’s the way!” Maribree called to Don over her shoulder. “Right in here? Like this?” She asked.

“AHHHH! AHHHHHH! FUCK YOU BREEE! AH! AHHO! AHHO! SHIT! AHHOHOHO! AH! AH! AHAHAHAHAAH! AHHHHH! AHAHAHAH! Get OFF IT! HAHAHHAHA!

“Very nice.” said Bree to herself. She’d expected to need to make a few adjustments over the evening, so earlier she had made a number of small stickstrips, and tossed them onto the bed, so they would be laying about close at hand. She tore one carefully into thinner strips. Pulling back each of Don’s toes, one at a time, and using the smaller pieces, she stuck them to the bed such that the sensitive area between the toes she’d discovered, was left helplessly open to her attentions. She then repeated the procedure on the other foot.

“Bree? How long do you plan to keep this up?” asked Don.

“Until I’m bored dear.” She replied. “Tay? calm down, you are getting a bit too enthusiastic.” She gave the woman’s foot a solid tickle, producing a loud shriek of laughter. “Ayheeeeeheeeeek!”

Having gotten Talyn’s attention, Bree repeated herself, “Slow it down Tay. I don’t want him cunning again right now. I just want you to keep him nice and hard, and a bit distracted. If you DO make him cum, I’m going to take it out on you until he’s ready to go again. Understand?”

“Yes Bree!” replied the thief. “I’ll be careful, but he feels soooo good!”

“And you’ll get to enjoy quite a bit more before I’m done. Just keep track of what you are doing.”

With that comment, the devious woman positioned herself at the foot of the bed, spread her arms wide, and with one hand on each foot, placed her fingertips between Don’s toes and set to tickling.

“AHHHHH! GERHHAAAA! GHAHAHAHAHAHAH! FUCK! FUCK! AHHOOO! AHHAOOR! OH! FUCK! GHAHOAH! AHHA! AH! AH! GHAAHAHAH! FUCK!” Don dissolved into deafening laughter and curses once more.

Smiling Bree continued at her work.

+++

Statcha smiled a bit nervously. Saying she would pose for Aron, and actually doing it were turning out to be two different things in her head. Sitting in here in his room, waiting as he set the lighting, and got his work system ready, made her feel nervous in odd ways she was not used to. She worried he’d see her, and not want to draw her once she was undressed. It was a silly fear she knew, but still there. But she’d promised, and as he’d agreed, the little job she’d wanted was done. So it was time to pay. “Perhaps it might even be fun.” the gypsy woman hoped.

“OK Cha, I’m ready for you to pose.” began Aron, a hint of nervousness in his own voice. He too found the situation a bit odd. “I was thinking that we’d keep it simple, how about you sit on the floor and pull your knees into you, and wrap your arms around them. Then rest you head on your knees, tipped to the side?” It should expose you just enough to be very sexy from the side, but it’s a position that, to me, is sorta like how you are as a person. Wanna try it?”

Statcha was surprised. The pose he’d chosen was very modest. Not at all what she expected. She smiled. “I think that’s a good idea A.” She unhooked her belt, and tossed it onto the bed, and then shifted her long skirt over her hips and let it pool to the floor.

Don blushed, and turned away, he busied himself with some computer settings.

“Ever the shy one.” Cha mused at her friends odd ideas on modesty. “He’s gonna see me bare ass naked, yet won’t watch me undress. Weird.” She pulled the embroidered peasant blouse off over her head, and skinned out of her panties. She tossed and kicked all the clothing into a pile to the rooms side. “Do you want me to take off my jewelry also?” she asked?

Her question drew the programmers attention back to her. He paused for a second taking her body in, then replied. “No I like the bracelets on your wrists and ankles, you always have one or two on, so it would seem odd to see you without ‘em. Loose the earrings though, I just want your hair around your head.

Statcha complied with Aron’s simple request, and joked back, “I don’t always have the bracelets on, I don’t sleep in them.”

Aron knew that from his feed peeping, but didn’t let on. “Umm I meant when you are up and about. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you out and about without at least one.”

“I like how they jingle when I move.” replied the dancer, as she began to drop into the position he’d outlined. It was not demanding, and she settled into it with ease.

“Pull your legs in a touch more. Feet flat to the floor.” asked Aron. “Good!” Now lift your arms a little bit. Perfect!” The programmer let his hands play over some holo-keyboards and the rooms lighting shifted slightly as he adjusted for shadow and tone. He walked around her and made some small adjustments to her hair, and the bracelets about her right ankle. After about five minutes of small changes he announced, “That’s it!” He made a circular spinning gesture with his right hand.

His kinetic hand command activated a swarm of nanocams about the room, and they sparkled to life. Soon the room’s walls began to fill up with dozens of images of the posed dancer from every conceivable angle and distance. As time passed, they began to over lay one another, and the room seemed to become wallpapered in Statcha. The dancer found it a bit unsettling.

At last, the programmer was satisfied. “Good! that will provide me with detail reference for later.” he waved the cams to inactivity again. The shimmering lights flickered out.

“Done?” asked Statcha surprised. “That’s it?”

“With reference, yes. But now I start to work from life. Don’t move.” Making more hand gestures caused a holo canvas to appear, followed by a host of virtual tools. Aron settled into a gel chair and began to sketch.

“So when are you going to use the passcodes I got for you?” he asked.

“I can talk?” asked Statcha.

“Sure. Just don’t move your head.” Aron answered.

“Well, Lillee will probably get back sometime this evening, and the three of them will just HAVE to celebrate her good showing, so... late tonight I wager.” she decided.

Aron replied. “Very fast, no waiting when you have a plan is there?”

“Nope. I want, I do.” the dark haired woman answered definitively.

“Best of luck then.” Aron ventured. ” Hopefully they will still have their feeds public, like the last few days, and I can watch you. It should be amusing.”

“You like to watch?” asked Cha casually, mostly to see what he’d reply with.

The artist blushed. “Uh, yah... sorta. I like to see bodies play over each other, the look. You know? It’s artistic somehow. It can be beautiful, and kinda, umm, interesting. When people fuck they are unguarded, and look ways they never do other times. Bits of their deep secret selves can peek out.” His voice had sped up as he talked more. “They are more them.”

“Who said anything about fucking?” asked Statcha. “I only asked about watching.”

Blushing more deeply, Aron stuttered a reply. “Ummmm, I just sorta thought you meant Lillee’s feeds, they are always fucking. But even alone, a nude is pretty, and worth looking at. Simple and complicated at once.”

The posing dancer mused over the reply. It was a bit more then she had expected. And he seemed more embarrassed then needful. Why? Also, the hundreds of nude images of herself on the walls, were starting to really bother her. It was just too much of her to see and to be OK with. “Could we take these pictures of me down? It makes me feel... exposed.” She admitted.

“Oh! Sorry Cha!” Aron waved a hand and the walls blanked. “I didn’t think. Better?”

She agreed, and the conversation slowly moved on to more mundane things like her dance students, their other friends, and some of his programs that he’d finished of late. The afternoon passed pleasantly as he drew. Statcha found herself enjoying the conversation, and experience more then she had expected. It had been a good trade.

+++

“FUCK YOU!! AHHHH! AHHHHH! BREEE! AH! AHHO! AHHO! SHIT! AHHOHOHO! AH! AH! AHAHAHAHAAH! NO! NOOOO! AHHHHH! AHAHAHAH! HAHAHHAHA! AH! AH! AHOHOHOHO! FUCK NO! AHAHAAH!

Even with Don’s explosive responses, Bree had become bored with his feet. They clearly produced wonderful results, but one could only enjoy a good thing for so long before even it wore thin. She’d reached that point. Her captive had stopped producing new sounds a quarter hour ago, and seemed to only cycle through what she’s heard already. Amusing, but to her, not that much fun. She had spent the time since that realization making sure she’d tested all the possibilities open to her with the guardsman’s feet, and was now convinced she’d seen and heard it all. So she stopped.

“That fucking sucked Bree!” Yelled Don at her.

He was still far more defiant then she’d like. mused the woman. “For someone with no options, you sure have a fast mouth Donny.” she taunted. Slowly she repositioned herself farther up between the couples legs. She noted, that once again, Talyn had gotten carried away, and was rocking her hips faster then she wanted, and making small gasps with each shallow hip thrust. That would be easy to fix.

Laying on her tummy, the redhead had a wonderful view of the joined sexual partners most intimate parts. With a single fingertip she began to gently trace a line from the bottom point of Talyn's pussy, to her asshole, and back again. The light strokes had an immediate effect.

Ahyiiiiieeeee! Oh! uh-uh! Ahyeeeeh! AHyeeheheh! AHyeheeheheh! STOP! STOP! STOP! PLEASE BREE! AHyehehehe! NO! AHYeheheheeh!! Oh! Oh! nonono! Ahyeeeheheheeh!” squealed and shrieked the thief in surprise.

“I told you to keep it slow!” Bree snapped back, not changing her fingers path or pressure. With her other hand, she began to lightly stroke the woman's spread and engorged pussy lips, forced wide by Don’s cock between them. “You are not being a good girl.”

“I WILL! DON’T! uh-uh! AHyeeheheh! STOP! AHyeheeheheh! NO! NO! NO! AHyehehehehe! uh-uh! Ahyeeehehe! PLEEEESE BREEE! AhYIIIIEIEE!!”

Her attentions were actually making Talyn wiggle her body more, not really the desired result, decided Maribree. So she stopped, and warned the woman once more to keep her attention on things.

She’d intended to work on Don’s ass next, but from her current position, his balls were so handy and inviting. From past times, Bree knew that he loved to have them sucked, and could be driven quite wild by a knowing woman's tongue. She expected them to be quite ticklish. Gently she cupped them in one hand. “Been a bit since you’ve found yourself like this I wager Don? What’s it been? A year and a half?”

Reminded of the time the researcher was speaking of, Don growled a reply. “That time wasn’t fair! You got me drunk!”

“It still ended with your balls in my hand though.” replied the redhead with a smirk in her tone. The captive Talyn chuckled at Don’s distress. She liked to see him off balance. “I seem to remember that I used them to make you beg then, didn’t I?” asked Bree.

“Fuck you!” snapped the helpless man.

“No Donny, it’s you who are fucked I think! Beg for me nicely and I might stop!” The redhead said, as she released his testicles to swing freely again. Slowly, using the fingers of both hands, and the lightest of pressure, she began to tickle the hanging sacks with deft tiny circles. Methodically she worked from the bottom up, making sure to concentrate on the very exposed and sensitive backsides, all the way up to his asshole. She’d then work her way back down again.

“AGHAHAH! AHHHH! AHHHHH! AH! AHHHHH! AHHO! AHHO! AHHOHOHO! AHAHAHAHAAH! NO! NOT.. AHHHHH! MY NUTS! AHHHHH! AHAHAHAH! HAHAHHAHA! AH! AH! AHOHOHOHO! FUCK! AHAHAAH! STOP! AHAHAH! NO! AGHAHAAH! NNNNOOO! AHAHAHAHAH!

Once more Don’s deep rich laughter poured out helplessly, but this time, there was a hue of true desperation coloring it also. Don was moving as much as he could. Thrashing up and down. creating a serious wave in the Gelbed. A few commands spoken from Bree caused the bed to firm up in response, and the motion was damped out.

Talyn was once again panting. But this time from Don’s motions not her own. Sacrificing the tickling of one hand, Bree slid two fingers along the underside of Don’s dick, and into Talyn with it, pressing firmly upward to pin the man’s hard member against the inside upper wall of the thief's ****. She kept at Don’s balls with the other hand though.

“AGHAHHHH! NO! AHAHAHAH! BREE! PLEASE! AHAHAHAH! AHAHAA! NONO! GHAAAAAHAAH! OHO! OHO! NONO! AGHEHEHEEHEHAHA! I CAN'T! AHAHAHAH! NO!

“OH! YESSSS!” Hissed the oriental woman. The pressure she had now was perfect. The slight motions were more then enough to send her over the edge of the orgasm that she’d been on the edge of for some time. “Uh! Uh! UH! UH! UHGAH! oh, oh, oh, uh! uh! AH! YESS! uh! uh! ummmm.” She went warm and limp all at once. It had been worth the wait. Small after shocks kept her gasping and wiggling a bit as her mind fuzzed out in pleasure.

Don was oblivious to his lovers happy condition under him. The tickling had him firmly distracted into a hell of sensation that he couldn’t focus past or around.

“AGHAHHHH! NO MORE! AHAAH! STOP! PLEASE! AHAHAHAH! AHAHAHOHA! NO DONT! FUCK! HA! FUCK! GHEEEAAAAAHAAH! NONO! AGHEHEHEEHEHAHA! AHAHAHAH! NO! BREE!”

“I’ll let you cum if you give up Donny. You know I can be nice. I can suck them like you like! Just say I give up.” Taunted the woman in control.

Don however was defiant. He was not in a mood to give in, and let Bree score such a total win over him this time. A lesson, learned from long, hard, guard training sessions, come to his frenzied mind. He couldn’t escape so he’d go in deeper. He let his mind go free, as he was once taught. He might not be able to stand the tickling that he was faced with, but he could drown in it so deeply, so totally, that his tormenter wouldn’t be able to get any coherent answers either. A horrible stalemate, but better then total defeat. She would have to get bored eventually and stop, then he could figure a new angle. He mentally let go, and jumped into the flow of sensation.

“AGHAHHHH! AHAHAHAH! AHAHAHAH! AHAHAA! GHAAAAAHAAH! OHO! OHO! AGHEHEHEEHEHAHA! IAHAHAHAH! ARGHEEE! OHHAHAAH! OHHAHAHAH! GEHEHEEHA!

“Hmmm, no deal I guess.” mused Bree aloud when he failed to answer. “No problem, we have lots of time. And I’m not out of ideas. Not by a long shot.

To be continued in Worlds of When Part 14.

Fabulous work, as usual, Myr. I'm glad you finally had the time to continue this great series of yours. I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to read any more of it until I came back from sea. Keep up the good work. :bowing:

Thank you, I wasn't sure when I'd find time to finish it. Life has been full. Hopefully now, my pace will pick up again. When are you due to ship out Flat?

Myriads

Another winner!! Can't for the next installment Myriads. This series gets better and better...:)

Great installment, Myriads. I loved the detailed descriptions of Bree/Don :D .

And you shouldn't worry about being busy and not having the time to write installments often. Just write them whenever you do have the time, and keep in mind that it will be an excellent book when it's done.

Hi duo, and milagros,

Thanks for the kind words. I'll work to keep the WoW chapters coming at a decent pace. Glad you are enjoying.

Myriads

As much as I hate to bump such an old thread, what ever happened to this series? It's simply amazing, probably the best stuff I've seen on the forums, but it just stopped without any comment from anyone.

I should think Myriads just got busy -- for all the work he does with the forums I can't blame him -- but I can't imagine I'm the only one who would love to see this series continued, if he's ever got the time. :fish:

Hello,

Ugh. Sorry. I dropped this ball but good.

Yes I did get busy. '03 got to be a very very busy year for me starting around June, and while I had plotted out almost a dozen further chapters, by '04 when I had time to write again, I got an ugly year, and I lacked the desire to flesh them out. And before I knew it, here it is three years later.

But I've been writing a bit again, and may have a new piece in the next week or so. It's not the missing part 14 (sorry fans, Don and his ticklish nuts and ass remain in limbo for a bit longer at least), but a side tale starring Tayln on one of her thieving exploits. I still need to work out some structural issues with it, but we'll see what happens. Consider it me stretching my writing muscles after a very long layover. Once warmed up I might get back to the proper series.

For any new readers who find and read this, and the previous parts, please feel free to tell me what you liked about it. I enjoyed this group of characters, and people often told me that they had some fondness for them also. (The every playful Samantha once has a loyal fan base) Hope you enjoy!

Myriads

Myriads

You already know my feelings to this series, so all I can say now is

:dogpile:

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back