• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Postscript to Perdition: Part One (F/MM Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
A mishap while driving on an icy highway abruptly consigned Tommy and David to the nether regions, where they learned to their horror that the wages of sin is hilarity! But these days even the Devil has trouble finding good help! So…

:jester:

POSTSCRIPT TO PERDITION

Part One: How I Got My Job

by

T.T. Gore

***​

Hmmm? How did I get this job? You know, in my line of work I meet lots and lots of people and many of them ask me that very question. Well, it’s a long story but you’re not going anywhere, are you? So if you promise to kneel there quietly and not interrupt, I’d be glad to tell you all about it…

***​

“This is all YOUR fault!” David wined as we shuffled along under the watchful eyes of our whip-wielding guards. We’d learned long ago that to stray from the path laid out for us was to court the stroke of a whip across the buttocks. Occasional hissing cracks, followed instantly by squeals of anguish, periodically reinforced that lesson.

There was no hurry, of course. Why should there be? Eternity being what it was, the inefficiencies of the infernal bureaucracy mattered not at all. Ten minutes, ten hours, ten years, ten thousand years—sooner or later we’d get where we were going. Personally, I was in no hurry.

But David’s incessant whining was really and truly beginning to get on my nerves! I had no idea how long we’d been in line— my wristwatch was gone and in fact I was stark naked. But so was David, and so were all the other wretches in line us, so in that regard at least my misery had company. But I also had to put up with fucking David—David who’d been driving the car, incidentally!

“I wouldn’t BE here if it wasn’t for you!” he sniveled for perhaps the thousandth time. “Because I wasn’t that WAY—not really! You SEDUCED me!”

“Oh, shut up!” I replied, weary and sick to death of this long, straggling argument. “I don’t recall that you COMPLAINED when we were—”

“Don’t SAY it!” he cried. “Just fucking DON’T!”

“Like it matters now,” I snorted. “We’re fucked, David! Don’t you GET that? We’re ROYALLY fucked! As a matter of fact we’re fucking DAMNED!”

“But it’s not FAIR!” he insisted. ”Why should anyone have to go to Hell for—for—you know—because there’s nothing WRONG with it! Everybody SAID there’s nothing wrong with it!”

“Somebody down here—or up there—must not have gotten the memo,” I said with a grim humorless smile.

“But it’s just not FAIR!”

David repeated his complaint when we finally arrived at our destination. There was a gray metal desk. On it was a nameplate reading INTAKE—black on white. Behind it in a gray metal swivel chair sat a gray-faced man in a gray suit. He smiled at us and I got the uncomfortable impression that there were way too many teeth in his head…

“Hmph!” he grumped, rummaging through the folders on his desk until he found the one he was looking for. He flipped it open and without looking up added, “Names?”

We gave our names.

“Hmph!” he grumped again, flipping pages. “Sodomites.”

“About that,” David said.

“What about it?” The gray man didn’t bother to look up.

“Well I just don’t see…I mean I don’t understand…” David shuffled his feet. “It’s just that I shouldn’t…I mean I didn’t…I mean there must be some mistake…”

“A mistake?” said the gray man. “Hmph! But it were the case you wouldn’t be here, would you? Here you are, though, and the paperwork is quite in order. Sodomites, the pair of you. Unnatural lust. Violence against nature. Or in the vernacular—same-sex heavy petting! For which heinous sin you both have been damned to eternal TORMENT!”

He slapped the folder shut, looked up and favored David with a toothy smile that shut the little bastard’s trap for him.

“So what now?” I sighed. “Are these inhuman fiends”—I gestured toward our horned, black-skinned, yellow eyed guards— “going to fling us into the Fiery Pit or something?”

“Oh, nothing like that!” The gray man chortled, sitting back in his chair. His mouth opened wide. His chortle turned into a raucous, booming laugh. And—

***​

“—OH NO!!! OH-HO-HO-HO!!! OH PLEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HIIIIIIEEEEEE-HEE-HEEEEEEZE!!!” David shrieked. He wiggled his ass and strained his muscles in a desperate, doomed attempt to free his limbs from their bonds. It was a futile waste of energy, of course. He’d been struggling there, spreadeagled between two stone posts with his toes just brushing the sand, for a long, long time.

It wasn’t as hot in our corner of Hell as I’d feared it might be—but it was hot enough to cover David’s silken skin with a delicate sweat. And that was tough luck for him, because the musky aroma of perspiration and involuntary arousal attracted those hideous—!

“GAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!! I shrieked, jerking my torso to and fro in an equally futile struggle to slip my own bonds. I was in the same position as fucking David—we were positioned face to face, in fact, no more than a foot apart, and during those all-too-brief intervals when we weren’t laughing our stupid fucking HEADS off we cursed and reviled one another with a sincerity born of pure undiluted HATRED—!”

“They’re greedy little pests, aren’t they?” The voice came from behind me, with a light, teasing lilt and a tone like ripping silk. As always, it made my asshole pucker. “If only you boys wouldn’t SWEAT so much!”

There followed a laugh like the chiming of distant silver bells.

“GET MEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIIIEEEEEE-HEE DOOOOW-HOW-OOW-HOW-HOW-HOOOOWN!!!” David howled. “THEY’RE KILL-HILL-ILL-HILL-HILLING MEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIIIEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Not to WORRY my darling!” the voice replied. “I know it seems that way but as you know there is no death in THIS place!”

She laughed again.

David and I screamed in unison.

Her name was Baktia and her role in life—or in this infernal afterlife—was to torment the damned souls in her charge. And their name was Legion, for they were many! The trackless desert of ankle-deep yellow sand to which we’d been consigned was thickly populated with naked men and woman, all undergoing some form of the punishment prescribed for sodomites—tickling!

Maybe you’re snickering at the seeming banality of that. How terrible could mere tickling be compared with pitchfork-wielding demons, cracking whips, swarms of stinging wasps, the endless tracts of blazing coals across which crawled the wretched cohorts of the Damned? No doubt you’re thinking that David and I had gotten off with a mere swat across the fanny!

If so, you need to think again.

In Hell the tickling goes on and on and ON—and you can’t faint because in Hell there’s no such thing as unconsciousness. Nor of course can you die. Now imagine having the soles of your feet tickled so that you laugh nonstop for an hour—a day—a week—a year! Imagine that the hilarious, hideous thrills just keep shooting up your convulsing legs, straight into your belly, a hundred times as intense as anything you’ve ever experienced, without a pause, never diminishing no matter how loud your screaming laughter, no matter how frenetic your struggles, no matter how piteous your pleas for mercy! And finally, imagine that you can’t even escape into the deep embracing dark of insanity…

That’s what it was like in our little corner of Hell. Except that it was even WORSE than that that, thanks to Baktia!

That she was an inhuman fiend, one of Satan’s infernal minions, goes without saying. In form Baktia was a voluptuous, long-legged, crimson-skinned female with the golden yellow eyes of a feline predator. Her superbly toned body was completely hairless except for strongly arched eyebrows. She looked quite like a demonically sexy Angelina Jolie.

“Such handsome boys you are,” she said, stepping to the side so that we could both see her. “But such NAUGHTY boys, eh? Why, even NOW you harbor those forbidden desires that consigned you to my care.”

It was true! Even as I cursed fucking David for his role in my damnation, the sight of his naked body made my BALLS quiver! In fact, I had a hard-on! And so was David! Oh, we hated one another with a mad passion! We cursed one another constantly! But just the same we were HORNY for one another—all the time, in a constant state of arousal, sporting rigid erections that we could never lose!

But of course we were not permitted to cum, no matter how desperately we desired that blessed relief. Not EVER—!

“So how do you like my little pets?” Baktia inquired. “Aren’t they…entertaining?”

Her pets! Of the many and varied forms of tickle torture inflicted upon us, Baktia’s pets were the absolute WORST! While she taunted us, David and I were each being plagued by three bright crimson insects. They were about the size of a fat bumblebee, with six fuzzy legs and a feathery snout. They promenaded up and down our legs and torsos—they nestled in our defenseless armpits—they alighted on our noses—and they TICKLED! Oh, how they tickled! We writhed madly, striving with zero success to shake them off!

“BWAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” David shrieked His dark hair was damp and disordered; his girlishly handsome face was contorted with hellish hilarity! One of the horrid things was probing his belly button, another was climbing his thigh—and the third was teasing a rigid nipple! And everywhere they went, the sadistic creatures avidly sucked up his musky sweat!

“HIIIIIIEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-EEEEEE-EEEEEEK!!!” I squealed. One of the fucking things was dancing on my ASS—another was tickling an ARMPIT—the third was crawling low on my BELLY! Stupidly, uselessly, I tried to will myself not to sweat—not to provoke the little monsters into further explorations!

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIIIEEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” we screamed in unison. “HIIIIIIEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIIIEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEEEE!!!”

“They’re greedy little pests, aren’t they?” Baktia chortled. “And they’re always thirsty for the precious bodily essences produced by handsome young men like you!”

Yes—bodily essences like the tiny, clear drop of pre-cum that David had just squeezed out! The bug that had been climbing his thigh stopped suddenly. Its snout twitched. Then it took flight and buzzed down to alight on the head of his yearning member!

“AAAARRRRGH!!!” Rob screeched. “GUUUUUURRRRRRF!!! GET IT OOOOOOFF!!!”

“It’s really your OWN fault, you naughty boys!” Arms akimbo, Baktia smiled at us. “It seems that you simply can’t control your emotions!”

Her silvery laugh rang out in counterpoint to our anguished howls of laughter.

The sight of David being tortured in this manner made my OWN joystick throb with desire. I didn’t WANT to be horny for him but I couldn’t HELP it! Desperately I strove to prevent myself from producing what the fucking bugs wanted from me! But it was no good! Despite myself I strained and strained, my traitor body attempting the impossible—an orgasm! All I managed to do was squeeze out a drop of pre-cum and then—!

“OH NO!!!” I screamed as the bug on my belly took flight. “EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” I yowled as it alighted on the swollen head of my tumid penis! “GO AWAAAAAAY!!! IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-HICKLES MEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

The tickle bug sucked up that first drop and immediately set about teasing out another by probing my pee hole! My eyes bulged, my belly convulsed, my asshole performed rapid spasms and my sweat glands went into maximum overdrive! At which point—

***​

“—AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” I bellowed. “HAA-HAA-AAAAAAH-HAA-AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

“You have such shapely FEET!” Baktia exclaimed as she stroked my soles with her sharp talons. “And they WIGGLE so when I pamper them!”

My response to that was no more than another ear-piercing, gut-busting shriek of hilarious horror! David and I were now stretched out on a pair of racks—sturdy contraptions of wood and iron that looked like hand-me-downs from the Spanish Inquisition. Lying there face up we were completely defenseless against the ministrations of Baktia and her miniature minions: half a dozen replicas of our hellishly beautiful tormentress, each about six inches tall, who strolled back and forth over our naked bodies, tickling here, there and everywhere!

One of the little horrors was riding the head of my upright organ—another was dancing on my tense belly—a third was perched astride my nose! It was obvious from his howling laughter that David was getting similar treatment—and to top it off Baktia moved between us, tickling my feet, tickling David’s feet, redoubling our torment!

“No doubt you boys would like to be relieved of your stress!” she said with that silvery laugh. “Hmmm, yes, I can see that you’re MORE than ready to show me how you feel about one another!”

“AAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAAAR-HAR-AAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” we bellowed in unison.

“Unfortunately,” Baktia went on, “that’s not permitted. Buy you have your MEMORIES, my sweets, don’t you? Yes as you lie there LAUGHING for us you can call to mind those long afternoons making OUT together!”

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” we howled. Two of the diminutive demon-girls were tormenting my stiff nipples. Another was playing with my balls. I tried as hard as I could to black out—to lose my mind—and suddenly it seemed to work!

The tickling stopped! With no sense of transition I found myself off the rack, kneeling in the sand at Baktia’s feet! Behind me David was still laughing like a fucking LOONY bird. By for the first time in a long stretch of eternity I wasn’t being tickled!

“How lucky for you!” Baktia chirruped, favoring me with a salacious smile. “Your case has been reviewed, my darling!”

“R-r-r-reviewed…?”

“That’s right!” She patted me on the head. “Did you know that over the course of your affair, your pretty little friend back there experienced three more orgasms than you did?”

“Um, no…”

“Well, he did!” Baktia grabbed me by the top of the head and jerked me to my feet. “And that makes you less guilty than dear David. So your classification has been changed from Damnee to Trustee. You don’t get to leave this place, of course, but from now on you will be working as my assistant!”

“Huh?” I looked into her burning yellow eyes. “Your assistant?”

“Exactly! Now come along” Baktia tugged on the chain in her hand and I stumbled forward, having acquired an iron collar around my neck that was attached to that chain. “I have an absolute HERD of new arrivals and it shall be YOUR task to supervise their punishment!”

With Baktia at my side I trudged through the ankle-deep sand, past countless naked souls in the throes of ticklish torment. Their anguished shrieking laughter was suddenly music to my ears!

“Don’t get the idea, my darling boy, that you’ve escaped damnation!” Baktia swatted my fanny, which caused me to skip and yelp. “Failure to follow my orders promptly and to the letter will be SEVERELY punished! Now here they are,” she added, gesturing in the direction of a gaggle of naked souls in the distance. “You’ll find that you have all necessary power over them.”

With another swat to the fanny she urged me on. And I grinned as I marched toward those whining, cringing sissies—!

***​

So that’s how I got my job. It has its pluses and minuses but on the whole I can’t complain. I’m always busy, always meeting new people—handsome horndogs like you, for instance! Masturbating with your own brother-in-law—tsk, tsk! Yes, I know, it ISN’T fair and maybe a mistake WAS made but that’s not my department. Now tell me, cutie buns: Are you ticklish…?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back