• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Undressed for Success (F/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
All Doug wanted was career advancement. It was his mistortune to acquire a mentor whose idea of professional development involved nudity, tickling, orgasm denial and true confessions!

:jester:

UNDRESSED FOR SUCCESS

by

T.T. Gore

***​

“Well, young man, what have you got to SAY for yourself?”

Not much! Doug was naked on his knees, his arms were bound behind his back and his mouth was gagged with a balled-up pair of lacy black panties. He could only assume that his aunt’s question was rhetorical.

“Honestly, what am I to DO with you?” Martha inquired. She was lounging on the sofa, wearing a scarlet silk robe—and nothing else. The panties she HAD bee wearing were now suppressing Doug’s pleas for mercy. “Haven’t I explained the rules of the house? You’re permitted to go naked for me—but NO unsupervised masturbation!”

“UMMMMMMPH!!!” Doug replied. He wiggled his hips by way of apology—but goose bumps roughened his skin at the thought of the punishment that lay in store for him now! Oh, yes, she’d make him pay DEARLY for the load that he’d shot onto his bedroom floor!

Martha leaned forward with a smile to pat Doug’s flushed cheek. He really was a handsome young horndog—a well built, well endowed brunette. Just her type! And even though he’d been disobedient she wasn’t really and truly angry with him. Still, rules were rules!

“Well, I hope you enjoyed your little orgasm,” she snickered. “You naughty little boys are all the same, aren’t you?” She flicked the head of Doug’s upright organ with her finger, eliciting a girlish squeal. Martha shook her head ruefully.

“FUUUURGH!!!” Doug responded—not very coherently.

“Now I shall have to TEASE you and TICKLE you until you’re tickled SILLY!” Martha ran her fingers through his dark chest hair. “Perhaps THAT will teach you the virtue of obedience!”

Doug made a desperate sound deep in his throat. It might have been a bleat of protest. It might have cry of thanksgiving. Even he wasn’t sure…

***​

Like any ambitious young man, Doug was willing to do whatever it took to climb the corporate ladder. So when his new boss at Gigantatron made him an offer of accelerated career advancement in return for certain personal services of an intimate nature, he never even though about turning her down.

It certainly helped that Martha Calderone was such a fox—not bad at all for an older model, as Doug put it to himself: fortysomething, blonde, tall, long-legged, curvy, with attractive angular features, green eyes and a sensual mouth. Why NOT combine business with pleasure? Thus he took the fateful step of placing his career prospects in the hands of a woman whose tastes, as it proved, were rather…exotic. And by the time he realized his mistake it was too late to back out…

One of Martha’s favorite little games was to watch while her naked male playmate masturbated. Doug hadn’t believed that he’d be able to perform for her in this manner—but once he was naked on his knees with Martha providing embarrassingly detailed instructions and encouragement from the sidelines, the sheer perverted SEXINESS of the situation quickly got the better of him. On his very first attempt, Doug turned in what could only be described as a bravura performance. Martha actually applauded!

The only problem was that she’d RECORDED that session, along with several more of a similarly embarrassing nature. And after treating Doug to a private screening that made him blush and squirm with humiliation and shame, she explained that if he refused to comply with her wishes, she would use those recordings to destroy his career!

“It’s a very simple proposition,” she’d explained while stroking his rigid member—he was bound naked to the bedrails at the time. “I have a taste for younger men, darling. Masculine but submissive young men, I might add. If you cooperate, I can guarantee that your career at Gigantatron will prosper. If not—well, it would be unfortunate if the recordings of your masturbatory performances were to be posted on the company intranet.”

By this time, Doug was aware Martha was a woman who meant exactly what she said. With no choice in the matter, therefore, he agreed to serve as her docile sex poodle. And he soon discovered to his intense dismay that Ms. Martha Calderone had quite a vivid imagination…

***​

“NNNNNNGGGGH!!!” Doug grunted as Martha’s well-honed nails caressed the swollen head of his rigidly erect penis. His bare behind bounced on the sofa cushion—his legs trembled—his balls quivered! God how it TICKLED—and God how it made him yearn to cum his stupid fucking BRAINS out! But he knew she wouldn’t let him. Oh, no! She’d simply TEASE him and TICKLE him until he couldn’t take another fucking SECOND of it—!

And he’d just have to TAKE it—because his arms were bound behind his back and his ankles bound together with duct tape! Oh, sure, he could wiggle and squirm and gyrate his hips—but there was no fucking WAY he could defend himself against Martha’s ticklish assault!

Not that he necessarily wanted to defend himself at the moment…

“Now don’t go pretending that you don’t like this,” Martha whispered as she teased his pee hole. “Be honest, young man, you LOVE it! Isn’t that so?”

But Doug shook his head.

“Naughty little LIAR!” Martha replied with a snide smile. “That’s all right, though, darling—I’ll tickle the truth out of you.” She probed his belly button with a sharp nail, causing Doug to tremble all over. “Yes, sooner or later, you’ll confess how much you adore being so sweetly tormented.”

But he didn’t confess—not even when she teased out the first tiny, clear drop of pre-cum. He didn’t confess because he was quite well aware that she didn’t WANT him to confess—not yet, not until she’d had her fun. So he squirmed and grunted and sweated and raised fresh crops of goose bumps while praying silently for the release he so desperately craved.

But he knew that Martha would show him no mercy. Nor did she!

It was a long weekend for Doug. Late Sunday afternoon, when she has him spread-eagled on the old brass bed with his wrists and ankles bound with duct tape to the corner posts, Martha returned to the theme of Doug’s loves and hates. Kneeling between his wide-open thighs, naked except for a very scanty pair of pink panties, she smiled down at him and whispered, “I suppose you’re going to tell me that you’ve never even THOUGHT about it, hmmm?”

“Thought about w-w-w-what…?”

“Oh, you know!” Martha snickered, leaning down so that her erect nipples brushed his hirsute chest. “Doing the nasty with another boy…”

“What are you TALKING about?!” he yelled.

“Now you know very WELL what I’m talking about!” she snarled, sinking her nails into his sides.

“BWAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Doug screamed in response. It was the best he could do, given the fact that Martha’s well-honed nails were clawing his fucking RIBS—!

“Tell me the truth, now,” she cooed, caressing his tense belly.

“OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” Doug howled, bouncing his curvy bare behind on the mattress. His upright organ swayed to and fro. “NOT THE BUT-HUT-HUTTON!!! GAAAAAAYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

“You’ve never had any of those naughty bi-curious fantasies?” Martha went on, smiling her cruel smile, scratching his navel with sadistic persistence. “About a cousin, for instance, or a college roommate?”

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIIIEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Doug screeched. He writhed madly in his bonds—partly in a futile attempt to dodge Martha’s tickling fingers, party in denial of her dirty, disgusting insinuation. It wasn’t TRUE! There was no fucking WAY that he’d ever even THINK of doing something like that! Except—!

“No? Are you sure?” she inquired as she darted her fingers into Doug’s defenseless armpits. “Somehow I don’t think you’re telling me the TRUTH, darling!”

“EEEEEEYAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Doug bellowed. She was driving him out of his fucking MIND—he was laughing like a fucking LOONY bird—and he knew she wouldn’t fucking STOP until he told her what she wanted to fucking HEAR—!

“They say that all men entertain such thoughts at some point in their lives,” Martha observed. “At the very least, they wonder what the guys-only edition of love might be like. Have YOU ever wondered about that, darling? Hmmm, I think you have! And perhaps you’ve even TRIED it once or twice! But that’s all right, darling. It’s nothing to be ASHAMED of, after all! Two horny boys experimenting in the nude doesn’t mean that they’re GAY or anything like THAT!”

And so saying she darted her fingers into Doug’s defenseless ARMPITS!

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-HO-HO!!!” he bellowed, squirming and wiggling like a fucking SISSY as she tormented him. “I’M NOT-HOT-HOT THAT WAAAAY-HAY-AAY-HAY-HAY!!!”

“Are you SURE?” Martha snickered, tweaking a rigid nipple.

“EEEEEEEEK!!!” Doug squealed. The pain made him squeeze out a drop of pre-cum. “HIIIIIIEEEEEE-EEEEEE-EEEEEEEEK!!!”

And so it went as Martha tickled and tickled and fucking TICKLED him until he was quite literally tickled SILLY! There came a point where Doug found it simply impossible to THINK straight! Between the nonstop, hysterical gut-busting laughter and the lubricious sensations kindled by Martha’s wickedly intimate interrogation, his stupid brains were so thoroughly addled that he could scarcely remember his own fucking NAME—!

What he DID remember, though, was a certain evening during his junior year of college, when a couple of joints and a few beers had suppressed his inhibitions sufficiently to engage in some rather shocking behavior with a classmate—and not a female classmate, either! For years, Doug had suppressed the memory of that illicit tryst. True, it had gone no farther than mutual masturbation—and it had only happened once. Well, maybe twice. Or three times. Still, it was an incident that he preferred to keep buried. In fact, he’d pretty much succeeded in denying to himself that it had ever happened. But now it came bubbling back to the surface of his disordered mind.

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” Doug protested as the realization came crashing in that his illicit memories were turning him ON—! “YAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” he bellowed. “AAAAAAR-HAR!!! AAAAAAR-HAR!!! AAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!

And oh, FUCK, but he couldn’t get it out of his HEAD! The two of them naked on their knees in the dark dorm room—the cool caress of the baby oil—the slow, delicious stroking—the steadily building tension—and the joyous humiliation that made him tremble like a leaf as he launched his load—!

“You can tell me,” Martha purred as she raked his sides and his belly with sharp-nailed, flexing fingers. “Yes, darling, you can tell me EVERYTHING! And once you’ve done so, we’ll discuss some ideas I’ve come up with to help you overcome all those silly little INHIBITIONS of yours!”

“OH GAAAAAAW-HAW-HAW-AAW-HAW-HAW-HAAAAWD!!!” Doug protested. “OH PLEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEEESE DON’T MAY-HAY-HAKE MEEEEEE TELL-HELL-ELL-HELL-HELL!!!”

“Now you know you can’t keep secrets from ME!” Martha sneered. She gave his tense balls a squeeze “Because I won’t STOP until you DO tell me—or until you’re tickled to BITS—!”

“AAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!” Doug bellowed. His asshole was performing rapid spasms. “EEEEEE-EEEEEE-EEEEEE-EEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!

Doug tried—oh, HOW he tried—to stop himself from breaking down and babbling out the details of his dirty little secret to Martha. But she was relentless—methodical—merciless—she tickled and tickled and fucking TICKLED him until his limbs were trembling uncontrollably and his muscles felt like Jell-O and his bare body was covered with goose bumps and oily sweat. Doug’s laughter had long since faded to a faint, desperate wheeze. His side and belly ached abominably. And finally, when Martha plunged her nails once more into his armpits, Doug’s resistance faltered, trembled—and collapsed!

“All right!” he blubbered. “All RIGHT! I’ll tell! I’ll fucking TELL! I’ll tell you EVERYTHING! Just please please please oh PLEASE don’t TICKLE me any more! I’ll go CRAZY if you keep tickling me!”

“That’s better, darling,” Martha whispered, leaning down to pat his cheek. “I knew that you’d see it my way, eventually. Now start talking. And please—don’t leave ANYTHING out!”

Doug obeyed. He related the shameful details of his brief affair with his handsome classmate. And by the time he stopped talking, it was Martha who was laughing!

“Oh my!” she giggled, wiping a tear from the corner of her eye. “You WERE a naughty little boy, weren’t you? Goodness, darling, you should have been SPANKED! Though perhaps you might have ENJOYED being spanked!”

“It only happened once—twice!” Doug protested, compromising with the strict truth. “I never did it again!”

“Ah, but once is not enough, darling.” She ran her fingers lightly down his sides. Doug squealed and wiggled. “Do you know what I think?” Martha went on. “I think you’d like to try it AGAIN, wouldn’t you? Come now, you can tell me the truth. You’d LOVE to taste that forbidden fruit again!”

“No!” Doug cried. “No, I wouldn’t!”

“Well, all right then,” Martha replied after a pause. “We don’t have to discuss it further if you really don’t want to. Though I do have my suspicions about you!” She smiled. “Same time next week, darling?”

Doug had no choice in the matter, of course. “I’ll be here,” he promised.

And he was. But in no WAY could Doug possibly have anticipated the horrific, unthinkable surprise that Martha had prepared for him—!

(To Be Continued!)​

Glad you enjoyed it. I just posted the sequel.

nothing realistic there... Martha cant tickle a Doug... try reverse and get a real story going...

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back