• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Untold Tales of Unknown University: Prisoner of the Tickle Predator (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Poor bi-curious Doug! He finally worked up the nerve to turn his fantasies into reality—but his new friend Randy turned out to have a kinky agenda of his own!

:jester:

UNTOLD TALES OF UNKNOWN UNIVERSITY

Prisoner of the Tickle Predator

by

T.T. Gore​

“So what now?” Doug asked, in an ever-so-slightly-quavering voice. The drapes were drawn and the bedroom was dim. He was acutely conscious of his nakedness…and of his increasingly obvious state of arousal…

“Well, let me think!” Randy chuckled. “Gee, I don’t know, are you up for a game of chess?”

“Don’t make jokes!” Doug whined. “This isn’t EASY for me, damn it!”

“You’re certainly up for SOMETHING, sweet cheeks!” Randy chuckled again. He ran his fingers through Doug’s dark chest hair. “Here we are, stark naked, kneeling face to face at the foot of my BED—oh, I’m sure we can figure out SOMETHING to do!”

This observation made Doug squirm. After tormenting himself with years of frustrated fantasizing, he’d managed to screw up his courage to the point of seeking out a special friend. He’d met Randy in an off-campus club that had a certain reputation among Unknown University’s elite fraternities. Randy was a slender, silk-skinned blonde with big brown eyes. They had a couple of drinks together and eventually Doug confessed his secret desires. And Randy said that he understood…

But now…now…now he was scared SHITLESS! Bare-ass naked behind the locked door of Randy’s bedroom, Doug was discovering that there was a big, BIG difference between solitary late-night masturbation fantasies and the real thing…

“It’s okay, sweet cheeks,” Randy whispered as he toyed with Doug’s chest hair. “I understand. It’s your first time and you’re nervous. You’re having second thoughts, right?”

Doug blushed and nodded.

“Sure you are.” Randy’s hand slipped down. He began to toy with Doug’s pubic hair. “But on the other hand, you really, REALLY want this, don’t you? I saw that the first time we met, sweet cheeks. And I can help you…”

“Omygod!” Doug wailed. “Oh, Randy, I just don’t KNOW—!”

“Then I have a suggestion,” Randy whispered.

“W-w-w-what?” Doug stammered.

“Let me tie you up.”

“Tie me UP—?!”

“Mmmm,” Randy nodded. “And when I have you under control, you won’t be able to stop me from using you…and abusing you…in all those naughty ways we talked about…”

“Holy shit!” Doug exclaimed. “That is so KINKY!”

“Mmmm, isn’t it?” Randy reached beneath the bed and pulled out a length of rope. “Hold out your arms, sweet cheeks.”

And Doug obeyed.

Randy worked fast. In a trice Doug’s wrists were securely bound. A feeling of helplessness, frightening yet somehow delicious, swept over him. He trembled visibly in anticipation of what might come next.

“Well now, my sexy muscle boy, what SHALL I do with you?” Randy licked his lips. “I suppose you’d like to CUM!” How about it, sweet cheeks—shall I give you a hand job?”

“Oh, YES!” Doug agreed.

“Okay, onto the bed,” Randy said.

“B-b-b-but…”

“I said, onto the BED!” Randy punctuated this command with a hard slap to Doug’s curvy derriere. The naked stud yelped and hastened to obey.

“On your back, sweet cheeks! Spread your legs. Arms back. Right, now hold still.”

With a dexterity that suggested considerable experience, the slender cutie secured Doug’s ankles to the corner posts of the bed. Then he secured the naked stud’s wrists to the head rail.

“There! You’re all set!” Randy exclaimed.

So are you going to…you know… do me now?” Doug gulped.

“Well, not right this SECOND!” Randy grinned. “Let’s try something else first!”

“Something ELSE? I don’t UNDERSTAND!” Doug cried, wiggling his ass. “What’s going ON? You said we’d just jack OFF together—!”

“Ah, well, the thing is, I’m afraid you made one mistake, sweet cheeks.” Randy chortled. “And it was a BIG mistake!”

“W-w-w-what…?”

“You TRUSTED me!” And with that, Randy grabbed Doug’s balls and gave them a squeeze!

“EEEEEEEEK!!!” the naked stud squealed. “STOP that—!”

“I don’t think you’re in any position to be issuing ORDERS!” Randy squeezed again, hard enough to make Doug shriek. “But don’t worry—I’m not going to emasculate you.”

“You little BASTARD!” Doug yelled. “I’ll break your fucking NECK for this—!”

“Tell me, though,” Randy went on, ignoring his prisoner’s threat. “Are you TICKLISH, sweet cheeks?”

“Am I fucking WHAT—?!”

“Are you ticklish?” Randy knelt by the side of the bed. “Like if I do THIS, will you LAUGH?”

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Doug screeched as Randy’s fingers dug into his thigh, just above the knee. “Cut that OUT—!”

“Ah, so you ARE ticklish!” Randy dug in harder, which caused Doug to squeal and shiver. “I thought you might be, sweet cheeks! And you know what? I just LOVE to tickle big strong guys like you…”

Doug opened his mouth to voice another protest—but what emerged instead was a high-pitched squeal of involuntary hilarity! His fucking ARMPIT was being probed by a sharp-nailed finger—and it tickled like CRAZY—!

“I must confess that I lied to you, sweet cheeks,” Randy whispered as he climbed aboard the bed to kneel between Doug’s wide-open legs. He leaned down and darted his fingers into BOTH of the squealing study’s defenseless armpits! “But that was the only way I could lure you into a compromising position like this. Do you think you can ever FORGIVE me?”

“GAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Doug bellowed by way of response. He writhed on the bed, bouncing his bare behind on the mattress! His muscles bulged in a futile attempt to free his limbs. And fucking Randy just went on tickling—and tickling—and TICKLING—!

“And it’s for your own good,” Randy whispered. “Naughty boys like you deserve to be PUNISHED for their misbehavior! Remember all those times you MASTURBATED while dreaming of doing the nasty with someone like ME? Did you really think you were going to get away with that forever?”

“HIIIIIIEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Doug screamed. His body quivered uncontrollably and his asshole puckered shut as Randy’s clever, sharp-nailed fingers slipped down to dig into his ribs.

“Well this evening, sweet cheeks, you’re going to receive the punishment you so richly DESERVE!” Randy sneered. “And it will be MY distinct pleasure to administer that punishment!”

He was insane, Doug realized—Randy was totally fucking INSANE! The naked stud’s skin crawled as the horrific reality of his plight sank in. He was helpless—HELPLESS—in the hands of a maniac!

“Oh, sure, you thought that I’d let you have your WAY with me!” Randy sneered. “That’s what you fucking studs ALWAYS think when you meet someone like me!”

“HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Doug shrieked as his hollows were assaulted once again. “OH GAAAAW-HAW-HAAAAWD!!! NO MOOOORE-HOR-HOR!!! IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HICK-HICKLES!!!”

“Yeah, sure,” Randy snickered, “you horny muscle studs ALWAYS turn out to be pathetic SISSY boys who can’t even handle a little tickle, tickle, TICKLE—!”

“AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!!” Doug screamed. “OH NO!!! OH-NO-HO-HO!!! OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO!!!”

“I bet you’d like to CUM,” Randy whispered. “I bet being NAKED with me is giving you all kinds of dirty IDEAS—!”

“GAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Doug howled. He writhed and squirmed like a gerbil in heat as Randy’s fingers scampered up and down—up and down—up and fucking DOWN—!

“Well,” Randy snarled, “You can FORGET that shit! He stuck a finger into Doug’s belly button. “No forbidden fruit for YOU, sweet cheeks!”

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Doug squealed. The dark hairs on his arms and legs stood straight up in response to Randy’s unbearably excruciating probe. “OH PLEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!! YOU’RE KILL-HILL-ILL-HILL-HILLING MEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Want me to TICKLE it?” Randy whispered. “Want me to tickle your precious PENIS? I think you do—because guess what, sweet cheeks? It’s sticking UP!”

And Doug realized that the little bastard was right! He had an ERECTION! Being tickled was turning him ON—!”

“It never fails,” Randy whispered. “You handsome horndogs ALWAYS get it up when I tickle you!” His hand moved down from Doug’s belly button. His fingers toyed with the gasping stud’s pubic hair. “Mmmm, you are so, SO naughty…”

Doug cringed at the slender cutie’s words, but he didn’t answer back. Randy had stopped tickling him—that was all that mattered! Anything—ANYTHING—rather than a resumption of the hilarious torture! And besides, it was kind of…nice…what Randy was doing now…

“You’re all the same.” Randy whispered with a rueful shake of his head. “Not one of you has ever cared about me as a PERSON! You all just want my BODY—!”

“I’m sure you’re a very NICE person!” Doug whimpered.

“I certainly COULD be nice, sweet cheeks—if I ever found the right guy!” Randy wrapped his fingers around Doug’s upright organ and gave it a squeeze.

“Oh, RANDY—!” the naked stud cried.

“But YOU'RE just the SAME as all the OTHERS!” Randy yelled. And he jabbed his finger into Doug’s belly button again!

“HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE!!!” Doug squealed as the slender cutie’s fingernail scratched and scratched and scratched! It gave him goose bumps—it made his belly convulse—it made his asshole pucker—it made his toes curl—and it made him feel like he was going to go out of his fucking MIND—!

“Tell you what, sweet cheeks!” Randy snickered as he tormented his victim’s button. “Maybe if you laugh a little LOUDER, I’ll let you CUM!”

“EEEEEE-HEE!!! EEEEEE-HEE!!! EEEEEE-HEE!!!” Doug shrieked, doing his heartfelt best to comply. “EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Come ON, sweet cheeks!” Randy urged. “You can laugh louder than THAT!”

And it proved to be true! As the slender cutie’s busy fingers roamed Doug’s defenseless torso, his laughter redoubled in volume. His face turned bright pink. Spittle flew from his wide-open mouth. A film of oily sweat covered his naked, thrashing body. Goose bumps corrugated his skin. And a tiny, clear drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip of his rigid, swaying cock…

At some point, the naked, laughing stud became aware that Randy was tickling him with one hand only. Then he saw why! With his other hand, the slender cutie was stroking his own upright organ! He was stroking slowly, but from the intent expression on his face it was clear that Randy was beginning to get close…

“Have you been punished enough, sweet cheeks?” Randy inquired in a husky whisper. “Have you learned your LESSON—?!”

“AAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!” Doug bellowed as his rigid NIPPLES were tweaked! He writhed madly as a fresh wave of gooseflesh swept over his body. And he squeezed out another drop of pre-cum…

The torture went on and on and ON until the naked stud was wheezing and weeping rather than laughing. He no longer squirmed and wiggled, but merely trembled in response to Randy’s horrific ministrations.

“I really thought that you might be the one, sweet cheeks,” Randy said sorrowfully. He was still stroking his erect member. “But you’re just like all the others, aren’t you?”

“W-w-w-what…?” Doug gasped.

‘Well, I’ll fucking SHOW you!” Randy yelled. His face was contorted with fury. “I’ll fucking FIX you!”

A jolt of terror shot through Doug’s exhausted body. He opened his mouth to beg for mercy—and it was at that instant that the slender cutie arched his back, wiggled his ass, and commenced to SQUIRT—!

“GRRRRRRUMPH!!!” Randy grunted as he emptied his balls. The first spurt hit Doug in the face. The next four spattered his torso from neck to navel. The last two landed in the vicinity of his pubic hair.

And then it was over.

“That’ll give you something to remember me by!” Randy snickered as he climbed off the bed. He began dressing. “Oh, and there’s a couple of things you should know, sweet cheeks. One is, my name’s not Randy. Another is, this isn’t my house. The real owners are wintering in Florida. So don’t go getting the idea that you can track me down. By the time you’re free, I’ll be gone like the wind.”

“What the fuck IS this?!” Doug cried. “Why did you DO this to me!?”

“Because horny muscle boys deserve to be PUNISHED! And if it makes you feel any better, sweet cheeks, you’re not the first.” Randy smiled in a reminiscent way. “In fact, you’re the thirteenth. And you won’t be the last…”

The slender cutie, now fully dressed, stepped to the side of the bed and smiled down fondly at his cum-covered victim. “I’ll loosen the rope around your wrists enough so that you can free yourself with fifteen or twenty minutes of effort,” he said. “And just to be sure that you don’t try following me, I’m going to take your clothes.”

“Omygod you CAN’T—!”

“Sure I can.” He tousled Doug’s sweat-damp hair, then worked for a moment on the ropes around his wrists. “And I hope you’ve learned your LESSON, sweet cheeks! As for me, well, maybe the NEXT horny muscle boy I meet will be the one…”

And he left, closing the bedroom door behind him.

As Randy had predicted, it took Doug a good fifteen minutes to free his wrists, plus another five minutes to untie his ankles from the corner posts of the bed.

He lay back on the bed. Soon he’d have to start thinking about how the FUCK he was going to get home with no clothes. He eyed the drapes for a moment and sighed.

Then the naked stud closed his eyes and masturbated slowly while visions of sweet, slender “Randy” danced hauntingly in his head…

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back