• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Saffron Gym Leader Sabrina!

kusuguri

TMF Novice
Here's a stroy I originally posted in the Anime tickling forum a few weeks ago:

There was a big mess in the police station. The criminal lady who had tried to steal the secret formula from Celadon Gym escaped this morning. Officer Jenny warned the people of Celadon City about her. But the mysterious lady was not there anymore.

A few kilometres to the East of Celadon City was located the huge, well-known commercial city of Saffron. This city is important for being the location of Silph Co., the most important scientist corporation in Kanto (the pokémon world). The city it’s also famous for its Gym, whose leader was Sabrina, a psychic pokémon user.
-Well, it seems to be the right place- said the young woman who escaped this morning – Everybody knows that psychic pokémon are the strongest of all. But someone with psychic powers is able to use them a lot better. So I must convince this leader to show me how can I learn them- she said to herself.

She entered the Gym carefully. She was lucky, because it didn’t seem to be any trainers or visitors there, so she approached to the main room where she could see Sabrina. The lady knew that Sabrina had great power but had a plan to take her down.
-Oh, hi there. Who are you?- asked Sabrina, who was not the evil girl she used to be when Ash fought her. Apparently, when Haunter made her laugh she turned into a sweet and pretty young girl who had a cute smile.
But before the lady could answer, Sabrina read her mind and learned about her bad intentions. Sabrina could see the woman’s tickling torture tactics, but didn’t worry much about it because she couldn’t be tied down as long as she had her psychic powers.
-I see. You escaped from Celadon’s prison today. But I warn you that you won’t get anything from me-
-What the...? How did you know...? Ah, of course, you could see my thoughts. But you better do what I say!!- the lady shouted.
-I don’t think so...- said Sabrina as her eyes turned blue and used a psychic attack against the mysterious lady. But nothing happened!
-Wh-why isn’t it working?- said the surprised Sabrina
-Oh, maybe it’s because of this!- said the lady as she moved and revealed the pokémon behind her- it’s a Hypno, a psychic-type pokémon. I commanded it to nullify your attack. Now Hypno, use hypnosis- she ordered.
Then Sabrina fell asleep at lady’s feet.

When Sabrina woke up a few minutes later she found herself stand up and tied to a pillar with her hands above her head, wearing only a thin shirt and a mini-skirt.
-Quite impressive, uh? But I can’t use Hypno’s full abilities without psychic powers myself. So I need you to teach me how can I get those special powers.-
-B-but psychic power is not something you can just learn. You need to be born with it!-
-Shut up!! I don’t want to hear that. So, shall we get started?-
-Oh no, not this!!- Sabrina KNEW she was going to be tickled. She also knew very well that she was horribly ticklish everywhere. She struggled to release from her bondage but she couldn’t move, and she couldn’t use her psychic powers because of the lady’s Hypno. She found herself helpless and felt like she was going to cry.
-What’s the long face, dear? We’ll have to do something about it, right?- she teased Sabrina- My, you’re so gorgeous. Where should I start? I know...-she said as she lifted one of Sabrina’s beautiful legs.
-No! Don’t do it please! I beg you!! I told you the truth, I can’t do anything to help you!- said Sabrina who was getting desperate.
-Well, the maybe you could think of a new way to do it. But even if you can’t, I’d love to hear your sweet laughter. And those begging only make this more exciting, because that means that you’re very ticklish... is that right my dear?- she said as she passed her long nails, slightly tickling Sabrina’s soft, bare foot.
Sabrina showed immediately a smile and tried to hold her laughter, but she was way too ticklish to do it, and started giggling right away.
-...no!... Tee hee hee hee heeee!! I’m ticklish there, please let me go!!!-
-Already? We have not even started yet! Tickle, tickle, tickle...!-
-Aaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaa...- Sabrina’s reactions to the tickling were incredible. She moved her leg without control, trying to release it form the lady’s hands, but without success.
As Sabrina continued being tickled, she was losing gradually control of herself, and her laughter became louder.
-HAAAHA... HA HA HA HA HAAA..!! STAHAHAP!!-
-Mmmh... you’re indeed a ticklish girl. I’d love to keep tickling you all day long, but if you help me I promise you that I’ll stop.
-NO! AAA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAA! I CA-HAHAHAHA I CAN’T!! PLEASE!!!-
-Let’s see now- said the lady, lifting Sabrina’s other leg and tickling her both feet mercilessly – is this cute little foot ticklish too?-
-NOOO!! HAAAHAHAHAHAHA...!!-
-No? Well, it seems really ticklish to me... especially here...coochy coochy coo...-
-AAAHAAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HA HA HA HAAA...!!-
With her both feet tickled at the same time, Sabrina went totally wild and laughed even harder, as she tried to escape her torture by shaking her legs and moving her feet, but she had not enough strength to force the lady release her.
-Tickle tickle!! Have you thought more about the proposal I gave you? Or would you prefer to keep on laughing and have your ticklish little feet tickled some more?-
Sabrina could not answer. She just laughed and laughed without control.
-HAAA HA HA HA HAA!! PLEHE HE HEE EASEEE!! AAA HA HA HA HA!-
Just when the lady noticed that Sabrina could not take it any longer she stopped suddenly.
-Oh look at you my dear. You look really happy now! You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?-
-No...I...I...- gasped Sabrina.
-Aren’t you?- repeated the lady, and started tickling Sabrina’s legs.
-OH NO!! HEE HEE HE HE... NOT THERE!! PLEASE!!-
-Ticklish here? And here?- teased the lady, while tickling Sabrina randomly between her legs and feet with her long nails.
-AAHAA HAA !! EEEEEK!! HEE HEE HEE HE HE AAA HAA HAA HAAA...!!- Sabrina screamed every time the lady stopped for a few seconds and then started tickling her again immediately.

This terrible torture was Sabrina’s worst nightmare for some good time until the lady stopped and asked her:
-So? Have you had enough yet? Then talk and tell me what I want!-
Sabrina was desperate She certainly could not give the lady what she wanted. She didn’t know what to do but wait and hope someone saved her.

-You’re not talking, uh? Wanna have more fun? I bet those ribs and underarms are pretty ticklish too, aren’t they?-
-N-no... please...!! I...can’t laugh any longer...I beg you! Stop this...please!!-
-Oh, I know you can. Let’s see...- the mysterious lady took out a feather and slightly stroked Sabrina’s belly button with it.
-No! Tee hee hee heee! Please don’t! Not my button...! hee hee hee hee...-
Sabrina’s belly danced trying to avoid the tickly feather as she giggled and squirmed with that sweet laugh of a ticklish girl that the lady loved so much.
-Eee he he he hee... It tee he he hee ckles he he heeee...! Stop! Ha ha ha ha ha haa...-
-See? You still can laugh!! You just need a touch of my magic feather!- the lady joked.
Sabrina continued giggling without rest, showing that unbearably cute smile of hers.
-Ha ha ha ha... unnn... he he he he hee!! Ee hee hee hee he he he...!!-
-You seem even happier now! Oh, I love your laughter! I want to hear more!!- shouted the lady and tickled Sabrina’s ribs with all her long nails without mercy. Sabrina bursted out laughing right away, like she had never done before.
-AAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAA HAAAA!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAA!!-
Sabrina laughed so hard that tears began running down her cheeks. She had her eyes shut and her face was all red, but there was no way she could stop laughing and laughing like crazy.
-Wow, I can’t believe you’re so ticklish!! It almost makes me laugh too! This is your weak spot isn’t it? Keep laughing my dear!! Keep on laughing!-
Of course, Sabrina couldn’t do anything but laugh. The tickling was so intense, and she was so ticklish that she couldn’t help it. And yes, Sabrina’s weak spot was precisely her ribs, so this was true tickling torture for her.
-WAAA HA HA HA HAAAAAA HA HA HA HAAAAA!!!...-
This continued for about 10 minutes, when the lady decided to make a change.
-Now let’s go a little up, shall we?-
The lady introduced her hands under Sabrina’s shirt. Her breasts and underarms were horribly ticklish, too. As soon as the lady tickled them, Sabrina went berserk, trashing about and struggling to escape, gasping for air whenever her laughter permitted it.
-NO!! NAA HA HA.... HAA HAA AAHAA..... HA HA HAAA...AAAHAA HAA HAA!!-
-Just as I thought! You’re ticklish here too!! Is there a part of your body that’s not ticklish? I don’t think so!! Tickle, tickle!-
At this point, Sabrina had not strength left. She started with the silent laughter typical of long time tickled girls. The lady noticed this, and continued tickling poor Sabrina mercilessly to ensure she was really suffering because of tickling. Then, still tickling Sabrina, the lady whispered:
-You give up now? Or wanna continued with this?-
Making a great effort, Sabrina was able to say, between gasps and laughs:
-...I... I.... HE HEE... G-GIVE... UP!!!-
-Ok, then I’ll give you some time to rest, but if you don’t do what I asked you, I’ll tickle you all over again!!-
All over again? Sabrina knew perfectly that she would never be able to endure that terrible torture again! She had to do something, or she would die laughing. So, using all her will, she concentrated on to call her Alakazam (for now it had evolved).
Although she was too tired, so it was the lady’s Hypno, which had been blocking Sabrina’s telepathy all the time.
Just when Sabrina called her pokémon for help, the lady interrupted:
-I’m waiting for your response now, girl-
-Y-yes...just...- Sabrina tried to speak, but was too weak for that.
-What? I can’t hear you! You want to be tickled again? Remember your ribs?-
The lady approached Sabrina and prepared herself for tickling Sabrina again. Sabrina shut her eyes and felt like she was going to die when she heard a noise coming from the door of the room.
-Alakazam!- The pokémon cried and attacked the lady, who could not move at all.
-Wh-what’s this? Hypno, ude your Psychic attack now!!-
Hypno was powerful, but out of all the psychic-type pokémon, Alakazam is without a doubt one of the strongest. So it could defeat Hypno and release Sabrina, who said before fainting:
-Thank you... please call the police for me now...-

Minutes later, the officer Jenny of Saffron arrived the Gym and took prisoner the lady, who said furiously:
-Damn it! Not again! I was sure I would win this time!!-
She was taken to Goldenrod’s high security prison, far away from Celadon and Saffron. Sabrina and Erika were safe now, but... isn’t there in Goldenrod a Pokémon Gym with a cute leader called Whitney...??

I hope to hear your comments about this! Thanks a lot!

very nice

the attention to detail is great.
I like it.
Is there like a payback in prison or something like that?
Keep up the good work.

Attachments

• 37615.jpeg
    37615.jpeg
    508.6 KB · Views: 1,025
  • 37620.jpeg
    37620.jpeg
    559 KB · Views: 762
yeah...

Great story!
We need for that girl to tickle officer jenny, come on!!! :)

Great series so far, after you finish with the johto leaders, why not have that woman tickle misty? You've alredy made 1 with ash in the fun with misty. If you do make one with this woman tickling misty, apply it to the game version. I'll be waiting for the one with Whitney.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back